I'm an experienced Ruby and Ruby on Rails developer, and I'm just looking to make a few extra BTC on the side. I'm comfortable reading other people's code and building sites from scratch. I can do everything from an extremely simple site with little/no moving parts, to a complete database(SQL or NoSQL)-backed highly-concurrent server with complete unit and integration tests, and a design from scratch or the theme of your choice from a place like themeforest.com or templatemonster.com. (Let's be honest: I can do design from scratch, but you'll probably have more fun AND be more cost-effective if you went with a template. ;-) )
Examples of work:http://www.ioofpa1032.org
- Minor coding, but this is the latest design I did from scratch. WIP.http://lifeviz.beta.westarete.com
- Lead developer. WIP.http://coolblue.com/
- Lead developer.http://www.statecollegefitnessconsultantsinc.com/
- Lead developer.http://altoonabustest.com/
- Developer. One of my first Rails sites.
Keep in mind, I have a full-time job already, so whatever work I do here will only be for a few hours a week, and will probably be more expensive than other developers here with more free time. I'm VERY good though.