Bitcoin Forum
December 17, 2017, 04:29:53 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Activecoin-ACT, Exchange! - Android App - Mac Wallett  (Read 51943 times)
IdoKrauss1

Activity: 236

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 03:23:39 PM

yeah but the main question is
what will stop mps from adding ACT to their dump list?
if the price rises, they will come, and dump

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boon8

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 03:29:31 PM

where is the giveaway link?i didt found
IdoKrauss1

Activity: 236

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 03:42:20 PM

ACT is 'Coin of the Day' at Coin-Swap.net!
No BUY fees all day!

To help increase the price I'm setting ACT as Coin of the Day today. There are no BUY fees today. This should help alleviate some pressure.

If there is anything else I can help with, please let me know.

Thanks
Ian

many thanks coin-swap  Grin Grin Grin
activecoin

Activity: 140

Just Do It!

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 02:20:25 AM

I do not have a fancy miner to mine ACT and i want to add more coins to the Extreme Giveaway, soooo I have some Amazon codes I will Auction on facebook

https://www.facebook.com/Activecoin

I want as many as I can get out of the auction, so hook it up!

Just post in my my auction post

xtsjyfx

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 05:36:47 AM

hello author ,your coin is so cheap and there is no buyer ,what will you do  next?

Click here-enjoy-Pirate-coin:PwDgDPPCBxifFL8qJzJ1avih8zN8WqFRfV
Rainer4256

Activity: 196

For the benefit of medical research

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 03:23:02 PM

hello author ,your coin is so cheap and there is no buyer ,what will you do  next?
This coin is going down the sink not having any purpose or goal or anything distinctive. Just forget about it.

ReserveShare - 100% Free and Fair. New source code. Proof Of Reserve
CureCoin: B78ozT6ChVMxiB5dMaY9d5rdzZ5GZvn9hT -- A giant leap for mankind! -- Start folding proteins now.
BitcoinDark: RF4asDkANqyb65yHaoEX8X896ek8eKrLhL -- Unprecedented! Check it out.
Ashbite

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 03:26:10 PM

Yeah, no one wants this coin cuz its not unique. Its just another copy cat coin with developers who think theyre innovative or someting. Thats not the case with this coin unfortunately.
activecoin

Just Do It!

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 08:26:52 PM

hello author ,your coin is so cheap and there is no buyer ,what will you do  next?
Hmmm good question, everyone is so used to seeing fast paced coins anymore that if I am not currently doing something for it then they lose interest quickly.
Well I have some things that I am able to work on and some things that have to wait, I started this with a plan that is not an overnight plan and I will stay on it, i will continue to support the online wallet (at the cost of $99 month) and I will continue to seek for developers to create different programs I would like to have for it, unfortunately I do not have alot of time to put into Activecoin and work on it when I can, it is daily but I wish I could give it more time.
i will continue to do Amazon Giftcard code auctions on facebook weekly for ACT, and will continue seeking for brick and mortar merchants to accept it in some form.
I am hoping to attract more new cc users and am undeterred by the lack of enthusiasm among the crypto community.

If you have ACT just hold onto it and check on it every now and then, some of the more popular exchanges have given me the price of the setup fee's and in the future I may be willing to pay for it to be listed, first i would like a good distribution to new cc user's and some type of demand for it which may or may not come as i work on spreading ACt to new user's, i guess we will see Smiley

activecoin

Just Do It!

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 04:47:42 PM

Does anyone use the online raxe wallet? I have found that new users that want to get involved and are really interested just download the client and the online wallet is just going to cost me money, so I may or may not continue to pay for it, withdraw any coins you have there just in case I decide not to pay for it another month, I would rather be buying ACT or pay for advertising rather than pay for a wallet service.

Couple little updates, closing the 8000 giveaway's, added more to the Extreme Giveaway, Tony Hawk and two others will be added to the list, weekly gift code auction on facebook (use anon account if needed) seeking local developers that I can sit down with to get coding done for games and payment shopping cart.

P.S. stop mining so I can mine easier! (I give most away so no worries)

activecoin

Just Do It!

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 09:41:46 PM

Does anyone use the online raxe wallet? I have found that new users that want to get involved and are really interested just download the client and the online wallet is just going to cost me money, so I may or may not continue to pay for it, withdraw any coins you have there just in case I decide not to pay for it another month, I would rather be buying ACT or pay for advertising rather than pay for a wallet service.

Couple little updates, closing the 8000 giveaway's, added more to the Extreme Giveaway, Tony Hawk and two others will be added to the list, weekly gift code auction on facebook (use anon account if needed) seeking local developers that I can sit down with to get coding done for games and payment shopping cart.

P.S. stop mining so I can mine easier! (I give most away so no worries)

paid for the online wallet anyway, i like having my ACT in the outdoors with me Smiley

szwagiercz

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 11:44:12 PM

I see the DEV active, but without innovation coin will die, there is no reason new peoples can join. First we must have a bigger exchange, with bigger volume.
activecoin

Just Do It!

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 01:22:44 AM

I will always remain open to innovative solutions for new payment systems, more on target: decentralized global monetary networks.

You can be sure, I will find someone willing to work on the plans I started out with.

feel free to contribute if you have skills.

activecoin

Just Do It!

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 01:28:37 AM

I see the DEV active, but without innovation coin will die, there is no reason new peoples can join. First we must have a bigger exchange, with bigger volume.

New people have a chance to gain ACT before it halves in reward and while the hashrate is low, I only saw buy orders on the exchange earlier when I looked, but yes, maybe higher volume would help.
i am not going anywhere Wink

okusdi

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 02:49:16 AM

Hold this coin  Cool
mafia

Activity: 557

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 08:38:58 PM

act/btc has been removed?? and my wallet wont sync - does anyone have any nodes?

█████  ██      ████████  ██████  ██████  ███    ███ ███    ███ ██    ██ ███    ██ ██ ████████ ██    ██      ██████  ██████  ██ ███    ██
██   ██ ██         ██    ██      ██    ██ ████  ████ ████  ████ ██    ██ ████   ██ ██    ██     ██  ██      ██      ██    ██ ██ ████   ██
███████ ██         ██    ██      ██    ██ ██ ████ ██ ██ ████ ██ ██    ██ ██ ██  ██ ██    ██      ████       ██      ██    ██ ██ ██ ██  ██
██   ██ ██         ██    ██      ██    ██ ██  ██  ██ ██  ██  ██ ██    ██ ██  ██ ██ ██    ██       ██        ██      ██    ██ ██ ██  ██ ██
██   ██ ███████    ██     ██████  ██████  ██      ██ ██      ██  ██████  ██   ████ ██    ██       ██         ██████  ██████  ██ ██   ████

▄█████▄▄      ▄▄█▄▄      ▄▄█████▄   
 ▄██████████▄  █████████  ▄██████████▄
█████████████▄ █████████ ▄█████████████
 ████████████  █████████  ████████████
  ▀████████▀  ███████████  ▀████████▀  
 ▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █████████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄ 
 ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██ 
▄██████████████████ ██████████████████▄
██████████████████   ██████████████████
█████████████████     █████████████████
███████████████         ███████████████
 ████████████             ████████████
 ███████████               ███████████
  █████████▀               ▀█████████ 
   ████████                 ████████   
     █████▀                 ▀█████    
      ▀███                   ███▀      
         █                   █          

██     ██ ███████     ██████  ███████  ██████ ██ ██████  ███████     ████████ ██   ██ ███████     ███████ ██    ██ ████████ ██    ██ ██████  ███████
██     ██ ██          ██   ██ ██      ██      ██ ██   ██ ██             ██    ██   ██ ██          ██      ██    ██    ██    ██    ██ ██   ██ ██     
██  █  ██ █████       ██   ██ █████   ██      ██ ██   ██ █████          ██    ███████ █████       █████   ██    ██    ██    ██    ██ ██████  █████  
██ ███ ██ ██          ██   ██ ██      ██      ██ ██   ██ ██             ██    ██   ██ ██          ██      ██    ██    ██    ██    ██ ██   ██ ██     
 ███ ███  ███████     ██████  ███████  ██████ ██ ██████  ███████        ██    ██   ██ ███████     ██       ██████     ██     ██████  ██   ██ ███████
 ANN  BOUNTY  SONOHUB  eSPORTS  WEBWALLET 
devvienuis

Activity: 460

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:18:54 PM

Cleaning up my old wallets... I guess this one died, huh? : ) Ah well, I'll morn at a later time... ;-)

Peace!

Devvie
twitter.com/devnullius

Last Active:   November 16, 2014, 11:52:11 PM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.