Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:54:32 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto-currencies in 10 years  (Read 5713 times)
Meuh6879
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 04:51:42 PM

but I did appreciate(not at first) how much the community did to get the coin attention.

that why they talk about this in a bitcoin forum in a bitcoin section ...  Roll Eyes
MrDolla44

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:07:18 PM

why do you think dogecoin and litecoin will still be relevant in 10 years, that sounds crazy to me.

Dogecoin is an at all time high and Litecoin has a pretty big market cap. Please tell me why Lite and Doge won't be relevant.
Litecoin I doubt being relevant, it is bitcoin with a different name. Not got the best community, no real innovation, not even standing up to original claims.

Dogecoin I feel is more likely, just because of its community.

Funny to read old reactions. Shows how hard it is to look into the future!
MrDolla44

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:10:24 PM

I think bitcoin will still be growing strong in ten years time.

Yeah looks like it.
donowa

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:17:12 PM

It will be the world only currency very soon
colvis

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:09:15 PM

in the next ten years all the sheet coins will be replace and gone for ever.. they will all be replace with the new coins which are coming on board....
AnnaGeraMsk

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:18:51 PM

1000000000 дoллapoв )) Grin Wink
Dainye_dyep

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:22:03 PM

Thoughts?
Maybe after the span of 10 years, I am seeing that cryptocurrencies will be officially to be locally legalized among states and countries around the world for the reason that we are engaged into the world in lined with the rising modernized technology wherein cryptocurrencies can be in lined since it was a type of currency in lined with the world we are currently in to right now. The cryptocurrencies on that time will be much more beneficial in a way that as time passes by, newly made cryptocurrencies will be launched to give more benefits to its users.
ilyashpakin2015

Activity: 45

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:43:38 PM

for more income you need to start right now because there is an intensive growth of bitcoin
rainezerr

Activity: 378

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:48:02 PM

in the next ten years all the sheet coins will be replace and gone for ever.. they will all be replace with the new coins which are coming on board....

You are right somehow, those altcoins might really replaced by new generation of coins but it does not matter because we can always work on bounty campaigns in order to earn altcoins and maintain the wealth we have by trading or working on promoting ico's platform.

shainasaz

Activity: 372
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:59:55 PM

I think at that time after 10 years cryptocurrency will be our international medium of exchange means our international fiat money and at that time also people are crazy doing trading in cryptocurrency. 

thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:01:36 PM

Thoughts?

I think cryptocurrency would flourish and some would even br used for day-to-day transactions. Definitely, bitcoins will remain king of them all and there will definitely be plenty more alt coins out there in 10 years time. I'm expectant that in 10 years, we already have thousands and thousands of new tokens.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
chizcake

Activity: 72

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:03:55 PM

crypto currencies in 10 years might become more popular its because not like fiat crypto has no tax and more easier and convenient to use.Also crypto like bitcoin has a huge value that attracts many people to invest with in order for them to be able to get rich not like in saving in bank that you only earn few amount of interest.
enwi

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 01:38:21 PM

Thoughts?

The crypto currency in 10 years I think will grow and will be a lot of new coins and will be more options for us to look for profits in crypto currency.

TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:41:05 PM

Thoughts?

In ten whole years, wow thats one big leap of a prediction. Okay. I think that in ten years we would have fought for the rights of cryptocurrency some major countries and most of the small countries have welcomed cryptocurrency and some business ventures on their shors have already made bitcoin akd other cryptocurrency coin an integration to their system. Most of the major governments are still waiting for its collapse and would still prefer the cold comfort of the paper money that they can touch
ekaterinastrelnikova505

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:00:52 PM

many inexperienced investors are often asked how to translate or buy something for bitcoins and what is it for? So I'll answer this question. Do you earn bitcoins and if you want to buy something, then take the bitcoins into your real money through exchanges and calmly go and shop
pedagang2

Activity: 376
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 04:09:15 PM

I do not think it's just 10 years, it could be more than 10 years will still be even more people who know the currency.  Wink

Cloud_miner

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:14:39 PM

In 10 years, each of us will be able to pay cryptocurrency to Ilon Mask for a trip to Mars!) Or it will be a journey around our planet on a spaceship))
taliepapa143

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:45:13 PM

Of course, we don't know well what will happen to crypto-currencies in 10 years. But I am hoping that it will last. Because cryptocurrency is very useful now. It makes our life easier especially for transactions and the charge is low. And with this cryptocurrency, we can invest and earn more money.
fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:56:39 PM

Thoughts?

The crypto currency in 10 years I think will grow and will be a lot of new coins and will be more options for us to look for profits in crypto currency.

Personally, I also think that it will grow and develop more concepts and newer cryptocurrencies in 10 years. As seen recently, new cryptocurrencies have been growing rapidly and they compete amongst to be better digital currency. However, we still don't know exactly which one will be the best cryptocurrency in 10 years. Many predictions will be there of course. But, we should hope that cryptocurrency will always develop and give benefits to all. Then, I also expect that more and more countries will accept the existence of cryptocurrency in the world.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:05:54 PM

Crypto currencies are still in the adoption process and many people started to use crypto than before but still it maybe 20% of total population so we still need to get that remaining people to use our bitcoins in our day to day life.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: