Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:27:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Avalon Gen2&3 ASIC users thread  (Read 3215 times)
YipYip

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 09:42:12 AM

Hi ngzhang,

where is my trade-in units? And where is my lancelot which have been sent to you?

All paid unit shipped. Others has been no responses our inquiry email.

All trade-in FPGA boards has been destroyed.

ngzhang, you're lying. We have tried to contact you so many times to your email. we have never been able to get a feed back. The 陈旭宜 guy has the records, but we do not receive a single miner at all.

It is not that important for me whether I have those miners now at all. But the feeling of being scammed is really bad. I have purchased the lancelot from the market at very high price, as we believe in your promise. I will bring this to public and aware people of this history whenever I see you post or speak.

The whole process is automatically finished by system, I manually checked all records, all inquiry mail has been sent at least 5 times. Do you think it's safe for me to consider these people abandoned their right?
Most of tradein customers paid and received their tradein units. As a result, I don't think this is our fault.

Furthermore, do you ask for compensate in this thread?

http://bbs.canaan-creative.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=204&extra=&page=1

Additional information:

~250 tradein FPGA boards received, over 170 AvalonGen1 tradein units shipped. ~80 never respond.

Who knows how many FPGA you have shipped out. We include four persons, and none of them have received anything, or a single word from you.

Even those who have received your "trade-in" received it at very late time, when the gen-1 Avalon at the risk of losing money. You are a liar, ngzhang. Now for me it is already a shit to get your so called compensation, it is such a small money for me now. But I will never forget the emotional feeling of uncertainty and being scammed. You ignored our email asking about the trade-in. We even tried to call xiangfu to ask about the trade-in. You did not respond. You are so self centered.

You have cheated the community. You let people buy the batch 2 and batch 3, as well as chip pre-order. Then you let the wafers which has almost finished on the TSMC production line. Then you guys use some left wafers and chips to build your own mining farm, as you knew well that the batch 3 and chips will dilute your marketing share of the hashing speed. You have mined so greedy and let your batch 3 buyer suffer a lose.

We hate you, ngzhang.

P.S., where the YIFU is fucking around these days?

haha,

Are you a masochism? You just did a detailed description for if Avalon project is operate by you right?  Don't forget to change the project name to Bitmain or Antminer or something like that please, you make me fell sick.

AGreed you make me feel sick you lying cunt !!!

Go arse fuck BFL as you cunts are both the same ....you chinese dog !!!

P.S Never buy any Bitcoin miners just hate lying conmen that you are !!

P.P.S Go fuck yourself

OBJECT NOT FOUND

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 12:36:39 PM

ngzhang, why did Yifu misinterpret the letter I sent thanking you for the work you did as a threat? Why did he set the price for my trade-ins in BTC after selling bulk coin down to $65/coin and then ignore my attempts via the customer portal or support system to try to mediate a better price?

For more info, check out my thread where I detailed every step:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=150324.msg1597453#msg1597453

I have nothing but respect for you and xiangfu, but I am very displeased with Yifu who I believe was the source of your problems.

We would all like a clear explanation for this as well as the real reason the chips were delayed.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
marto74

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2014, 05:07:51 PM

For once I agree with my friend Bick here.
Avalon have to explain all us what the .... happened with 1-st gen chips.
With gen 2 everything was perfect, best pricing model, fastest delivery times overall great service.
But everybody involved in 1-st gen saga still have bad taste in the mouth.

http://technobit.eu
tips : 12DNdacCtUZ99qcP74FwchaCPzeDL9Voff
GenTarkin
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 02:08:14 AM

On a different note, Is the only way to control Avalon3 ... w/ the rpi image(firmware)?
Or is there a cgminer / bfgminer build I can run on my own rpi image?
Thanks

GenTarkin's MOD Kncminer Titan custom firmware! v1.0.4! -- !!NO LONGER AVAILABLE!!
Donations: bitcoin- 1Px71mWNQNKW19xuARqrmnbcem1dXqJ3At || litecoin- LYXrLis3ik6TRn8tdvzAyJ264DRvwYVeEw
asiabtc
Legendary

Activity: 986
Merit: 1000

Crypto Currency , Mining, Exchange ATM, Wallet!

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 03:25:42 AM

thanks Avalon team. we start to produce miner from Gen2 asic.

www.lightningasic.com. ASIC GPU矿机,ATM, 硬件钱包,挖矿。ALTCOIN,BTC,LTC,Dogecoin research, Producing BTC LTC Dogecoin Mining Machine, Exchange market policy study.Skype:  altcoin Twitter: @realSatoshi_ii Co-Founder of LIGHTNINGASIC 关注微博: @比特币矿机 TWITTER: @realSatoshi_ii, 获得最新资讯。
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: