Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:40:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto X Change - $5 + % Deposit / Withdraw Fee Will Resume This Last week May  (Read 6426 times)
cryptoxchange (OP)

Activity: 305
Merit: 250

Crypto X Change

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2012, 06:18:38 AM
Last edit: January 22, 2012, 06:38:43 AM by Maged

I wasn't aware you could swallow the fee I'd incur at my bank when receiving money as well. That's pretty revolutionary to me.

Hi Matt,

This is what we have been trying to explain to the community and why Crypto X Change is different and would be usage so much more!

As say you withdraw from Either our USD or AUD market to any bank in the world it costs you $5. So yes if you withdraw $100, you will receive $95 also converted to your local currency.

People have always just said, oh just another Exchange, but we have many benefits like the way our automated banking system works.

Thank you for clearing that up also, much appreciated guys!

Regards

Crypto X Change

Crypto X Change Global Bitcoin Exchange - Deposit & Withdraw to and from Our Exchange now for a $5 Flat fee - No Wire Costs or Bank Fee's - 100% Automated Banking System & Extremely fast transfers. We can send out Withdraws to over 120 Currencies. www.cryptoxchange.com
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
January 22, 2012, 06:20:05 AM
Last edit: January 22, 2012, 06:39:11 AM by Maged

I wasn't aware you could swallow the fee I'd incur at my bank when receiving money as well. That's pretty revolutionary to me.

Hi Matt,

This is what we have been trying to explain to the community and why Crypto X Change is different and would be usage so much more!

As say you withdraw from Either our USD or AUD market to any bank in the world it costs you $5. So yes if you withdraw $100, you will receive $95 also converted to your local currency.

People have always just said, oh just another Exchange, but we have many benefits like the way our automated banking system works.

Thank you for clearing that up also, much appreciated guys!

Regards

Crypto X Change

Indubitably.

the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
January 22, 2012, 07:08:18 AM

Now two things can make my face melt:

Slayer, and Cryptoxchange.

Edit:  BTW I registered today.  Any chance I'm #1000 and I win those sweet 10 oz. of silver?
Pontius

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2012, 10:26:25 AM

1)   Now you can deposit & withdraw any currency around the world to our AUD or USD Markets for $5.00 Flat fee, no international wire costs from your bank or additional fee’s and no deposit or withdraw limits * For Transactions over $500 customers must verify with ID. All transfers are to a local bank near you!

Stupid question - when you guys talk about $, are you talking about AUD or USD?
cryptoxchange (OP)

Crypto X Change

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2012, 10:42:48 AM

Hi Sorry for the confusion it is $5.00 AUD deducted for the AUD Market and $5.00 USD deducted for the USD market.

This is our exact cost, so we are not charging or making anything on the $5 Fee. We are working hard on having this fee reduced even more, the more transaction volume we get the lower it will go over time.

Thank You

Regards

Crypto X Change

Crypto X Change Global Bitcoin Exchange - Deposit & Withdraw to and from Our Exchange now for a $5 Flat fee - No Wire Costs or Bank Fee's - 100% Automated Banking System & Extremely fast transfers. We can send out Withdraws to over 120 Currencies. www.cryptoxchange.com
tiptopgemdotcom
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1000

Truly decentralized stable asset

View Profile
January 25, 2012, 09:40:25 PM

Fees have been increased.  It is now 5AUD plus .6% of the principal.  BUMMER!!!!!!!!!!

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.PLATINUM  STABLECOINS
..USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ...

─────────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...FACEBOOK... .....TWITTER..... ...TELEGRAM...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cryptoxchange (OP)

Crypto X Change

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2012, 11:48:22 PM

Fees have been increased.  It is now 5AUD plus .6% of the principal.  BUMMER!!!!!!!!!!

Hi we will sort this out now

$5 AUD

Thank You

Crypto X Change

Oldminer
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 27, 2012, 10:33:18 AM

Its good what you guys are doing but you need to reduce the $5 fee. Im in Australia and I can trade BTC for $1 through http://spendbitcoins.com/

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
Tip me BTC: 1FBmoYijXVizfYk25CpiN8Eds9J6YiRDaX
cryptoxchange (OP)

Crypto X Change

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2012, 02:58:24 PM

Its good what you guys are doing but you need to reduce the $5 fee. Im in Australia and I can trade BTC for $1 through http://spendbitcoins.com/

Hi OldTimer,

Thank you for your kind words. We are working on a way to reduce our fees even further across the board, I know AU bank to bank is free except, we don't work like that with our Automation system and processing partners, and it's costing us $5 per transaction. In the way we are setup now there are legal reasons and benefits etc, as to why and how we have our banking setup. However we are hoping to get the fee much closer to what you mentioned even for our clients overseas and here locally, the more volume we do the lower our cost for each transfer will be.

Regards

Crypto X Change

zer0

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 27, 2012, 11:41:44 PM

Can't get any solid info from the site where you accept transfers/deposits. I keep getting a redirection to bitinstant which is useless in my country. NoooOooooOoo

I always assumed the $5 fee was just your internal deposit fee didn't know that's all it cost. Great success
Bigpiggy01

Activity: 1138
Merit: 523

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2012, 02:50:13 PM

Can't get any solid info from the site where you accept transfers/deposits. I keep getting a redirection to bitinstant which is useless in my country. NoooOooooOoo

I always assumed the $5 fee was just your internal deposit fee didn't know that's all it cost. Great success

Their payment processor is down for the weekend and possibly Mon Tue due to upgrades (that might even mean a lowering of fees even further) from what I got from their support earlier today.

▄▄▄█
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
      ▄▄█████████████████▀  ▄█
   ▄██████████████████▀ ▄▄██▀
  ███████████████▀▀  ▄▄█▀▀
 ███████████▀▀▀     ▀▀
 ██████▀▀   ▄    █
 ███▀  ▄▄████   ▐█
 █▀   ▄████▀   ▄█▌
      ▀▀▀    ▄██▌
▐▄ ▀█▄▄  ▄▄████▀
██▀  ▀▀█████▀▀
▐▌
RAPTOREUM
  TOKENIZING THE WORLD!
  ██▀
▐▌
▐║
▐║
▐▌
██▄
[ POW Algorithm: GhostRider    Anti-FPGA/ASIC ]
Assets/Tokens Masternodes Smart Contracts

.51% / Double Spend Protection, Instant Speed, Private Send.
▀██
▐▌
║▌
║▌
▐▌
▄██
█▀

█▄
◈ ──  SOCIAL MEDIA ─── ◈
Reddit Telegram Discord
Twitter  Medium GitHub
▀█
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
▄█
Oldminer
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2012, 02:59:58 AM

Hi OldTimer,

Thank you for your kind words. We are working on a way to reduce our fees even further across the board, I know AU bank to bank is free except, we don't work like that with our Automation system and processing partners, and it's costing us $5 per transaction. In the way we are setup now there are legal reasons and benefits etc, as to why and how we have our banking setup. However we are hoping to get the fee much closer to what you mentioned even for our clients overseas and here locally, the more volume we do the lower our cost for each transfer will be.

Regards

Crypto X Change

Cheers,

I also noticed spenbitcoins.com has raised their fee to transfer funds from $1 to $10!! So, looks like you might be the most viable option now for Aussie customers  Smiley

Also, had a look at your site and its quite impressive (once you login). Very nice, professional look about it. Looking forward to doing business with you.

p.s Also noticed when trying to add a bank account that it insists on a Swift, Iban, or Routing code. Do I have to contact my bank to obtain this info and are all 3 required or just 1?

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
Bigpiggy01

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2012, 06:17:51 AM

p.s Also noticed when trying to add a bank account that it insists on a Swift, Iban, or Routing code. Do I have to contact my bank to obtain this info and are all 3 required or just 1?

Swift: every bank has this

Iban: Europe only

Routing number: Us only

So if you're in Aus you should just need the swift code  Wink

▄▄▄█
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
      ▄▄█████████████████▀  ▄█
  ███████████████▀▀  ▄▄█▀▀
 ███████████▀▀▀     ▀▀
 ██████▀▀   ▄    █
 ███▀  ▄▄████   ▐█
 █▀   ▄████▀   ▄█▌
      ▀▀▀    ▄██▌
▐▄ ▀█▄▄  ▄▄████▀
██▀  ▀▀█████▀▀
▐▌
RAPTOREUM
  TOKENIZING THE WORLD!
  ██▀
▐▌
▐║
▐║
▐▌
██▄

▀██
▐▌
║▌
║▌
▐▌
▄██
█▀

█▄
◈ ──  SOCIAL MEDIA ─── ◈
Reddit Telegram Discord
Twitter  Medium GitHub
▀█
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
▄█
Oldminer
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2012, 06:22:02 AM

Swift: every bank has this

Iban: Europe only

Routing number: Us only

So if you're in Aus you should just need the swift code  Wink

Yea cheers bud, my bank told me the same. Probably worth noting tho that in my case I had to enter the Swift code in ALL 3 fields to be able to proceed.

Jeremy West spendbitcoins.com

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2012, 12:22:49 AM
Last edit: February 05, 2012, 12:46:03 AM by Jeremy West spendbitcoins.com

Hi Oldminer,

Regards

Crypto X Change

Cheers,

I also noticed spenbitcoins.com has raised their fee to transfer funds from $1 to $10!! So, looks like you might be the most viable option now for Aussie customers  Smiley

Also, had a look at your site and its quite impressive (once you login). Very nice, professional look about it. Looking forward to doing business with you.

Hi Oldtimer,

Just FYI, as odd as it seems, the change from $1 to $10 was actually a part of LOWERING our rates. See https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=40806.msg659814.

Cryptoxchange is better and likely cheaper for normal trading, Spend Bitcoins is better for buying bitcoins (in Australia)  in a more anonymous way at a set rate, receiving them same day.

PatrickHarnett

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 01, 2012, 08:05:21 PM

I would like to bump this thread with the following:

Last week I initiated a $2000 transfer having had all the necessary verifications done, but this week when the funds arrived in my account there was an error.  I contacted CryptoExchange and within a few hours they worked out what had happened, credited me the difference, refunded the fee and threw in a reduced trading commission as a bonus.

No drama, all dealt with smoothly.  Low cost international transfers gets a big starfish thumbs up.
cryptoxchange (OP)

Crypto X Change

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2012, 02:39:46 AM

Thanks Patrick, we love great clients like you.

Communication is the key, thank you again Patrick much appreciated sir.

Regards

Crypto X Change

WME

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2012, 06:33:27 PM

Last week I initiated a $2000 transfer having had all the necessary verifications done, but this week when the funds arrived in my account there was an error.  I contacted CryptoExchange and within a few hours they worked out what had happened, credited me the difference, refunded the fee and threw in a reduced trading commission as a bonus.

No drama, all dealt with smoothly.  Low cost international transfers gets a big starfish thumbs up.

Lucky:)
Beware of crypto, they owe me over 100k USD so far...
rjk

Activity: 448

1ngldh

View Profile
May 17, 2012, 09:39:38 PM

Lucky:)
Beware of crypto, they owe me over 100k USD so far...
Why is it always unknown members with few posts that show up saying things like this?

And why is it that the reason is always because of some kind of AML violation or fraud dispute? <-- This is speculation on how this will turn out in the future Tongue

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
Bigpiggy01

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2012, 05:09:58 AM

+1

I've received multiple wires from Cryptox within the last month and none of them has had any kind of issues.

O and WME how's the nerfherding business?

▄▄▄█
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
      ▄▄█████████████████▀  ▄█
  ███████████████▀▀  ▄▄█▀▀
 ███████████▀▀▀     ▀▀
 ██████▀▀   ▄    █
 ███▀  ▄▄████   ▐█
 █▀   ▄████▀   ▄█▌
      ▀▀▀    ▄██▌
▐▄ ▀█▄▄  ▄▄████▀
██▀  ▀▀█████▀▀
▐▌
RAPTOREUM
  TOKENIZING THE WORLD!
  ██▀
▐▌
▐║
▐║
▐▌
██▄

▀██
▐▌
║▌
║▌
▐▌
▄██
█▀

█▄
◈ ──  SOCIAL MEDIA ─── ◈
Reddit Telegram Discord
Twitter  Medium GitHub
▀█