Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:48:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto X Change - $5 + % Deposit / Withdraw Fee Will Resume This Last week May  (Read 6426 times)
WME

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2012, 06:31:50 AM

+1

I've received multiple wires from Cryptox within the last month and none of them has had any kind of issues.

O and WME how's the nerfherding business?

Maybe you are small for steal your money
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PatrickHarnett

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2012, 07:01:49 AM

+1

I've received multiple wires from Cryptox within the last month and none of them has had any kind of issues.

O and WME how's the nerfherding business?

Maybe you are small for steal your money

There speaks the ignorant.

I have been dealing with them this week and they have bent-over-backwards to help me with my transfer (including right now).  I have more than enough to be worth stealing and I find your comments offensive.

(I'd like to say something else, but have not had enough whiskey to be unrestrained.)
miernik

Activity: 334
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2012, 09:00:16 AM

Thanks Patrick, we love great clients like you.

Communication is the key, thank you again Patrick much appreciated sir.

"... is the key?"

Well, with me for example, your staff has declared my perfectly valid passport as "invalid" and then I received no further communication.

That was 2012-05-09 07:46:22, over 10 days ago.

I have a Zendesk ticket 1500314.

Also you seem to have quite a mess on your website, for example "Level 1" verification has deposit limit 100000 USD, but level 2 only 25000 USD. Isn't it supposed to increase with the verification level, and not decrease?

coga

Activity: 222
Merit: 100

www.btcbuy.info

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2012, 04:00:29 PM

Any more feedback? I'm also trying to get validated, and it takes awhile...

GPG key: 6F8E305690A05365B58C50A
coga

www.btcbuy.info

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2012, 04:14:55 AM
Last edit: May 23, 2012, 06:55:57 AM by coga

I have some feedback I wanted to give at this time:

a) The web site is a little confusing. I opened an account awhile ago, and it didn't make me select PIN at that time. Now I do have to use PIN everywhere, so I had to set one up. But then it will not let you change anything for 24 hours. I guess this is a reasonable security measure
b) I sent an email to their support during my troubles with website, and no answer, like, EVER.
c) I am still not verified. I opened a ticket, and there's no response
d) They show that they have a phone # to call. It's 1PM in Australia. I'm calling both Australian and NewZealand offices, and nobody answers.
e) Sent 20 BTC to them awhile ago. 8 confirmations, but their web site doesn't show balance.
d) Live Support link constantly shows "We are offline, please leave a message"

I am starting to have a bad feeling about those folks...

**UPDATE**: BTC got through to an account shortly after I wrote this post. I also got a bunch of responses from helpdesk. I understand that they verified me and the withdrawal I was looking for will be initiated soon. I will update this thread when I get more updates

PatrickHarnett

View Profile
May 23, 2012, 07:06:49 AM

e) Sent 20 BTC to them awhile ago. 8 confirmations, but their web site doesn't show balance.

I routinely wait for confirmations - most recently 9-12 - it's not a big deal to me, but it might be to others.  Not sure if it a set number or if there is manual intervention, but I've not lost a transaction yet.

Patrick
Bigpiggy01

Activity: 1138
Merit: 523

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2012, 07:20:17 AM

They slow down scanning bitcoinid when working on the server so it occasionally goes as high as 6 confirmations + 20min.

▄▄▄█
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
      ▄▄█████████████████▀  ▄█
   ▄██████████████████▀ ▄▄██▀
  ███████████████▀▀  ▄▄█▀▀
 ███████████▀▀▀     ▀▀
 ██████▀▀   ▄    █
 ███▀  ▄▄████   ▐█
 █▀   ▄████▀   ▄█▌
      ▀▀▀    ▄██▌
▐▄ ▀█▄▄  ▄▄████▀
██▀  ▀▀█████▀▀
▐▌
RAPTOREUM
  TOKENIZING THE WORLD!
  ██▀
▐▌
▐║
▐║
▐▌
██▄
[ POW Algorithm: GhostRider    Anti-FPGA/ASIC ]
Assets/Tokens Masternodes Smart Contracts

.51% / Double Spend Protection, Instant Speed, Private Send.
▀██
▐▌
║▌
║▌
▐▌
▄██
█▀

█▄
◈ ──  SOCIAL MEDIA ─── ◈
Reddit Telegram Discord
Twitter  Medium GitHub
▀█
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
▄█
PatrickHarnett

View Profile
May 23, 2012, 07:33:43 AM

I've waited a few hours at times, but patience is useful.
coga

www.btcbuy.info

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2012, 08:55:11 PM
Last edit: May 25, 2012, 02:28:55 PM by coga

We have arrangement's with our payment / banking partners, so that no matter where money is sent from around the world or we send money out (Withdraw) the fee is $5 Flat No Matter where you are located, as long as it is included in our 25 Supported Inbound Currencies and Our 120 Outbound Currencies.

So we eliminate all the traditional wire fee's etc. So yes $5 flat fee.

I am not sure what relation do you have with actual CryptoX, but this was not my experience. If you have access to support system, check ticket #1500374. I withdrew ~$750 dollars, and the amount I got was $29.52 less. I am not sure what's going on there, but I would appreciate your comment.  Huh

UPDATE Folks from CryptoX contacted me and resolved the issue. Apparently, the $5 withdrawal is not an option anymore, and I never realized it.

DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
May 24, 2012, 09:07:06 PM

How is $5 + 0.6% defined as a "flat $5 fee"?
Jake
Donator

Activity: 256

Happy New Year!

View Profile
May 26, 2012, 12:52:53 AM

Maybe you should fix your dang registration, unbelieveable. Tried on several browsers.

repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 26, 2012, 02:29:42 AM

UPDATE Folks from CryptoX contacted me and resolved the issue. Apparently, the $5 withdrawal is not an option anymore, and I never realized it.

It was announced on their website but they probably should have updated the thread title here.

http://www.cryptoxchange.com/blog/11/discontinuing-online-bank-transfer-deposit-and-withdraw-option-with-5-aud-fees

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
cryptoxchange (OP)

Activity: 305

Crypto X Change

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2012, 07:11:57 AM

It was announced on their website but they probably should have updated the thread title here.

http://www.cryptoxchange.com/blog/11/discontinuing-online-bank-transfer-deposit-and-withdraw-option-with-5-aud-fees

Hi Repentance,

That is correct, sorry guys we are changing our outbound payment services, we will have the $5.00 Outbound service up and running this coming week, we had hoped to have it finished this week with minimal down time. Payments at the moment have been sent out at normal Australian banking costs and users had been notified. We will be emailing everyone this week with the update on our new payment services.

Crypto X Change will continue to be able to send out to 120 Different currencies world wide for the $5.00 fee + a small % fee which we are just finalizing negotiating.

We haven't changed any information here in the forum, we appologise for that however all users should take note of what is on our site.

Thank you very much for your continued support!

Regards

Crypto X Change

Crypto X Change Global Bitcoin Exchange - Deposit & Withdraw to and from Our Exchange now for a $5 Flat fee - No Wire Costs or Bank Fee's - 100% Automated Banking System & Extremely fast transfers. We can send out Withdraws to over 120 Currencies. www.cryptoxchange.com
mrbrown
VIP

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2012, 12:05:42 AM

Does anyone have experience with Crypto X Change?  This is looking like a good option for those of us who need to get out of Tradehill.

No!!! I am waiting on a bank transfer of like 3 months ago still nothing received and no replys to mails ..
cryptoxchange (OP)

Crypto X Change

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2012, 01:07:45 AM

Does anyone have experience with Crypto X Change?  This is looking like a good option for those of us who need to get out of Tradehill.

No!!! I am waiting on a bank transfer of like 3 months ago still nothing received and no replys to mails ..

This is nonsense! If this were true any issues would have been sorted out promptly, place a ticket in our system and we will investigate this.

Crypto X Change

Crypto X Change Global Bitcoin Exchange - Deposit & Withdraw to and from Our Exchange now for a $5 Flat fee - No Wire Costs or Bank Fee's - 100% Automated Banking System & Extremely fast transfers. We can send out Withdraws to over 120 Currencies. www.cryptoxchange.com
miernik

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2012, 07:18:59 AM

This is nonsense! If this were true any issues would have been sorted out promptly, place a ticket in our system and we will investigate this.

Its not the only example which shows issues at Crypto X change are left without being dealt with forever.

There where other people waiting for weeks, including me with ticket 1500314 (19 days old).
I've been querying about this already multiple times - with zero effect.
Anyway, now after all this, I don't think I could ever trust you after you declared my passport "invalid" without explanation - it just shows that even if the verification goes through now, its possible that some error in your system will mark it invalid again, and you'll stop responding and hold on my funds forever.

I will never put more then 100 AUD at a time into your exchange, unless your CEO publicly promises on this forum that he will never hold on my funds more then 24 hours, process all deposits and withdrawals within 24 hours, and if they ever need more verification they will not hold funds while waiting for it, but release funds to the accounts they came from, and then deal with verification.

Even the verification form on the account shows that you have a mess in there: Level 2 has a lower AUD limit then Level 1. How can I trust you even if the forms don't really know what the limits are? Oh, and it should clearly state there are these limits per day, per month, cumulative forever or some other kind of limit? If a bank had such unclear forms and a mess, they'd have no customers.

cryptoxchange (OP)

Crypto X Change

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2012, 07:30:21 AM

Its not the only example which shows issues at Crypto X change are left without being dealt with forever.

There where other people waiting for weeks, including me with ticket 1500314 (19 days old).
I've been querying about this already multiple times - with zero effect.
Anyway, now after all this, I don't think I could ever trust you after you declared my passport "invalid" without explanation - it just shows that even if the verification goes through now, its possible that some error in your system will mark it invalid again, and you'll stop responding and hold on my funds forever.

I will never put more then 100 AUD at a time into your exchange, unless your CEO publicly promises on this forum that he will never hold on my funds more then 24 hours, process all deposits and withdrawals within 24 hours, and if they ever need more verification they will not hold funds while waiting for it, but release funds to the accounts they came from, and then deal with verification.

Even the verification form on the account shows that you have a mess in there: Level 2 has a lower AUD limit then Level 1. How can I trust you even if the forms don't really know what the limits are? Oh, and it should clearly state there are these limits per day, per month, cumulative forever or some other kind of limit? If a bank had such unclear forms and a mess, they'd have no customers.

Hi,

We will check all of this out, your ticket should have been attended to. We have 2 staff members handling identification authorisations so we will find out what the issue is with your passport it must have been human error there, if you could please send an email to support@cryptoxchange.com with your account number and information our guys will get this sorted out for you. Very sorry for the problem.

In regards to withdrawals of Fiat, we process those as quickly as possible, we have been continually working on fast and efficient world wide payments, we have had problems with our previous payment partners messing up transfers or delaying them 1 or 2 days however we have changed companies and things should be flowing much smoother now. We cannot promise 24 hour payments as we rely on banks and banking partners like every other exchange.

Thanks

Crypto X Change

miernik

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2012, 07:55:53 AM
Last edit: May 27, 2012, 08:15:35 AM by miernik

We will check all of this out, your ticket should have been attended to. We have 2 staff members handling identification authorisations so we will find out what the issue is with your passport it must have been human error there, if you could please send an email to support@cryptoxchange.com with your account number and information our guys will get this sorted out for you. Very sorry for the problem.

I've sent an e-mail with my passport scan there just now.
Anyway my account number is CRACCALL0000607900

In the meantime can you post on this forum what withdrawal/deposit limits for each level really are (so there is an independent confirmation these are true), and on what time frame these apply? Because the info at https://cryptoxchange.com/Customer/IdInfo seems nonsense (- ust look at it and see if it makes sense: level 1 deposit limit: 100000 AUD, level 2 deposit limit: 25000 AUD, whereas other limits increase with increasing verification level.

In regards to withdrawals of Fiat, we process those as quickly as possible, we have been continually working on fast and efficient world wide payments, we have had problems with our previous payment partners messing up transfers or delaying them 1 or 2 days however we have changed companies and things should be flowing much smoother now. We cannot promise 24 hour payments as we rely on banks and banking partners like every other exchange.

I did not mean 24 hours to reach my bank account!

I am talking about 24 hours to submit the payment to your bank/payment processor. If you show me a screenshot/PDF confirmation the payment is posted there, it'll be satisfying for me you did your job. I just want to avoid situations where payment doesn't arrive for days and the exchange blames it on a third party, when in fact they even didn't submit it to the third party.

repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 27, 2012, 08:57:36 AM

You honestly think that any legit company is going to publicly promise to be non-compliant with AML/CTF/KYC requirements for your benefit?

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
miernik

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2012, 09:11:26 AM

You honestly think that any legit company is going to publicly promise to be non-compliant with AML/CTF/KYC requirements for your benefit?

No AML/CTF/KYC laws require or even allow a company to hold funds received. If they can't identify the user, they should immediately return the funds where they came from - bounce the transfer. Exactly as if they got a random erroneous transfer. That's what all respectable AML/CTF/KYC compliant companies do, I've seen this happen at a currency broker. AurumXchange even has it written in their terms.

Failure to identify - treat the incoming transfer as an erroneous random transfer - immediate bounce back.

Holding funds is unacceptable. Bounce is the only proper way to deal with this. Huge currency brokers who deal with much more volume then BTC exchanges do this. They know the law. They can't afford their name to be ruined.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: