Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:50:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 0.05 BTC MicroSoul Physical Bitcoins 1/2 Troy Ounce Fine Silver  (Read 3616 times)
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 08:40:18 PM

Hello all I will get back to the messages in the next few days as I am having a couple of issues at home so sorry for the delay in responding. Thanks for the kind words wttbs I will reply to your email in the next day or too.

To peel or not to peel.
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 02:24:47 PM

OK problems all sorted now and will be publicised in the next few weeks on my site www.buyphysicalbitcoins.com It is currently getting updated so I can do my main sales through there.
But I would like to say that right now I am accepting WorldAidCooins for the silver microsould coins.
WorldAidcoin uisnt even on an exchange yet and difficulty is low.
200k secures you a microsoul fine silver coin. Its a snip as they are not even on an exchange Smiley

To peel or not to peel.
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 11:12:24 PM

Price for 1 is now 50k WorldAidCoin.
Also interested in selling for Nxt or Darkcoin.

To peel or not to peel.
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1582

Well hello there!

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 05:54:18 AM

Just took a look at the web-site.  Those are some sexy looking physicals I must say.  Wish I was in a position to take one off your hands.  Site isn't half bad either Smiley

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
Jackblack90909

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 06:20:07 AM

whats the cost of each coin?? btc? i see that your thread has a price of 85$ is that still correct??
thanks
CryptoKilla

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 01:08:38 PM

Wow these look great! I am going to order one soon..

Get Free Bitcoin on Crypto Account!   24/7 CryptoCurrency Trading   ▷ Check
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 01:20:34 PM

Well unfortunately most of the coins have disappeared as they got stuck in customs when I returned the majority of them for rework. The company www.coinsforanything.co.uk have now started ignoring my emails and making excuses when I call. It looks like the company mint the coins in Hong Kong and they got confiscated by customs. If anyone has any advice for me regarding this I would love to hear.

This means I am out of pocket by 15k USD. I am considering taking legal action but for now I am going to sell the few remaining ones I have to try get some money back. Its so bad I will sell the 001 coin.

Soon will be a thread about the final sale of the remaining 40 coins. This will mean only 140 were ever released and the rest were confiscated by Chinese customs. Originally there should have been 1000.

To peel or not to peel.
bithalo
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1017

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 02:06:07 PM

Sorry to hear that.

Co-author to the Encyclopedia of Physical Bitcoins.  More details can be found at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2767515.0
nicolasgramlich

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 03:47:48 PM

Oh shit man! So sorry to hear!!

gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 04:02:39 PM

Yes well I hope I get some compensation but knowing the Chinese I wont see the coins again. So the coins released right now are the only ones that will be. So it should be 140 out of 1000 and I have left some of the desirable serial numbers.

If I can sell the remaining 40 at a good price I might start another project where the private key is actually engraved within the coin. To get to the private key you have to heavily damage the coin. But we will see.

To peel or not to peel.
snarlpill

Activity: 910
Merit: 530

$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2015, 09:14:58 PM

Yeah, that is a major bummer about them getting taken by Chinese customs. Good luck with that, I hope you're able to track the silver coins down and/or appeal any decisions they make trying to take your property. I'm sorry I do not have any personal experience in that situation or advice to offer.

I'd be interested in buying one of the remaining 40, so I will keep my eyes out for the thread. Also I PM'd you a question about my 0.01s that should be in your mailbox somewhere.

The new project idea with engraved private key and destroying the coin to access sounds intriguing, especially if it is a different method than most- i.e. removing a hologram.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: