Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:11:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Established music festival seeks ~$1.25 million USD for 5 year plan, ROI = 5900%  (Read 1962 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Drew Horne (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 09:22:26 PM
Last edit: May 12, 2014, 11:51:02 PM by Drew Horne

Important - this is a self-moderated topic. While I welcome any and all productive and inquisitive conversation and will more than willingly answer any questions asked, I will not allow it to be derailed by senseless trolling and flaming. If all you have to say is to scoff at my claims of an ROI of 5900% and say that this is impossible/scam/etc, please move on because I will delete your post. Smiley
If you have any legitimate questions regarding the plan that are not answered below, feel free to post them and unless they are among the confidential pieces (which aren't too many) I will answer them to the best of my ability. If you would like to view the full 40 page investment deck and 20 page 5 year financial plan, which will clear up the majority of questions, message me or email me at lunarmassive2014@gmail.com. After confirming your identity and getting a mutual NDA signed I will send it over for review.
I am looking for a particular kind of investor for a fiat endeavor. I know there are many of them in this space because I have had contact with a few and spoken with several other people on this forum since my first post to get a little insight to this forum. This plan will not be for most people, but it will be perfect for some.
Looking forward to having a legitimate business discussion this time around.
_______________________________________________________________________________ __________________________________________

Lunar Massive is an established music festival thrown in Atlanta November 15, 2013. Over 3,000 people attended the inaugural event and all had a glowing experience.  
www.lunarmassive.com
https://www.facebook.com/LunarMassive

https://i.imgur.com/8eE4sUL.png

My name is Drew Horne and I am one of the partners on the festival and the initial organizer.

My partners are the owners of the company EDMutual LLC
https://www.facebook.com/EDMutual

and the CEO of Flashpoint Agency
http://flashpointagency.com/
https://www.facebook.com/FlashpointAgency/info

I will gladly message you on Facebook directly from the official Lunar Massive Facebook page as proof of my direct involvement with the project.

Our talent buyer has had long-lasting close relationships with all of the major talent agencies, some for greater than 10 years. We can book just about any artist available.

We are in the market for an investor or small group of investors to allow us to expand our brand over 5 years to ultimately sell it for $250,000,000. I have a 40 page detailed investment deck explaining our partially confidential strategy and 20 pages of financials detailing the entirety of the 5 year plan. Proof of identification and the signing of a mutual NDA is required before the full business plan and financials are shared and discussed. We are looking for approximately $1.25 million USD in exchange for 30% equity.

The net return upon selling the brand would be approximately $75,000,000 USD for the investor, hence ROI of 5900%.

Here are 2 shots from our financials, the projected income statement for 2014 and for 2018. The numbers used in the calculation of these income statements and the financials as a whole are extremely conservative. We fully anticipate being able to acquire every cost for less than is allotted as well as turn a larger profit than is calculated. We wish for there to be no negative surprises for the investor.

https://i.imgur.com/20LesGk.png
_______________________________________________________________________________ _________________________________

https://i.imgur.com/7jj1ZYt.png

_______________________________________________________________________________ _________________________________

TL,DR; - Make a huge return on your investment (ROI of 5900%) and, if you wish to have direct involvement, have an incredible amount of fun and learn a new industry along the way.
-EDM festival industry is worth $20 billion per year
-They have been exploding in the USA starting in Miami and California several years ago but are progressing across the United States
-There is a great opportunity to get in early in Atlanta, an unsaturated market full of potential that is blowing up
-SFX entertainment has stated that they are building a $1 billion empire and have already spent ~$500 million buying different EDM related brands all over the country in the last year for anywhere from $15-$100 million USD.
-We have a marketing strategy to build the ideal brand for the person/company who is buying based on their goals.

Supporting information and details you should know about the opportunity in this industry -

I’m not sure how many of you are interested in music festivals, but I’m sure that there are at least a few of you.
Even those unfamiliar with the market have probably heard of festivals such as Coachella, Electric Daisy Carnival, Ultra Music Festival, Bonnaroo, etc. These festivals have been around for years, but with the upheaval of interest in music festivals in America (particularly electronic music festivals and jam bands), these festivals are now HUGE revenue producers. Electric Daisy Carnival in Las Vegas drew 320,000 people over three days this year, who collectively had an economic impact of $278 million on Clark County (Vegas). This EDM festival demographic loves to spend money and is fraught with disposable income. Cities that used to look down on “raves” as some sort of culturally deficit party scene now welcome events with open arms and wallow in the profits generated from having one in their city. As a whole, the EDM festival industry is worth approximately $20 BILLION per year. According to the International Music Summer (IMS) Consumer Report 2012, EDM is the fastest growing mainstream genre in the United States. Since that report in 2012, it has done nothing but continue to skyrocket.
All this being said, with all of the people in attendance and all of the social media activity in the industry (the highest level of social media activity in any genre of live music) all of a sudden there is an enormous potential for brand exposure. Corporations like Coca-Cola, Monster, Toyota and tons more are chomping at the bit to sponsor festivals with upwards of a million dollars to have their brands plastered all over the copious amounts of marketing done by these festivals.

“What the stats tell us is that this market is still considered untapped and there is plenty of room out there for new brands and mass expansion over the next decade because EDM is here to stay. The key is to start small and build a brand through innovative marketing tactics and create and experience that will turn your followers into raging fans. The Brands that can do that and have the capital to sustain in the marketplace will have loyalty for years to come.” - Huffington Post

Here’s the kicker -
There is a media mogul named Robert Sillerman, owner of SFX Entertainment, who launched the concert company that became Live Nation (one of the current largest forces in the live music industry). In 2005 Robert Sillerman ranked 375 on the Forbes 400 list with a personal net worth of $975 million.
After his review of the industry over the last 10+ years of involvement, Sillerman is placing a $1 billion dollar bet on EDM festivals. These are basically his relevant thoughts on the matter -
-out of the worlds population of 7 billion, 3.6 billion are under the age of 30, and 2 billion are millennials.
-Electronic Music is indisputably the music of choice for the 18-34 year old demographic mentioned above
-The “Electronic Music Culture”, as he calls it, is more digitally plugged in and more reliably marketed to in a modern sense than any other genre
-The industry is currently very fragmented, and was much more fragmented just a few years ago
-If he was able to unite much of the industry under one brand, he would effectively control the marketing ability to 18-34 year olds with disposable income, an ability worth a tremendous amount of money to corporations that are looking to market their product to this demographic (of which there are a vast amount)
-He publicly announced that SFX plans to spend upwards of $1 billion on acquisitions of EDM related companies that unite this demographic within a year. He began with Disco Donnie Productions, a Louisiana-based promoter that stages events throughout the U.S.

Here is a list of his recent most noteworthy EMC related acquisitions -
-Disco Donnie Presents - $50,000,000 - 100% ownership
-ID&T (Tomorroworld/Tomorrowland) - $100,000,000 - 75% ownership
-Dayglow - $35,000,000 - 100% ownership
-Beatport - $52,000,000 - 100% ownership
-MMG - $16,900,000 - 80% ownership
-Totem Onelove - $75,000,0000 - 100% ownership
-i-Motion - $12,000,000 - 70% ownership
-Paylogic - $16,200,000 - 75% ownership

Grand total - $357,100,000

The marketing talent we have on this team is second to none. Flashpoint Agency has experience building brands all over the world to internationally recognizable levels. EDMutual is weeks away from publicly releasing the worlds first music festival social media app, which will change the festival game as we know it. They also have pioneered a unique way of running specifically targeted Facebook advertisements for maximum organic impact. They have been fine tuning these methods while throwing almost monthly shows in New Orleans successfully for almost a year. Their Facebook, linked at the top, shows which shows and the level that they were promoted. Also on their Facebook are aftermovies for many of the recent shows they have thrown in the last 6 months or so. They have been having much success in their new market
After meeting this spectacularly talented team we put together Lunar Massive in Atlanta in a very short period of time, and threw a brand launching show that we expected to lose money on. The effect gained from the value we were able to deliver to our fans was spectacular, everyone in attendance said that it was the best EDM event in Atlanta they had ever been to with the exception of 2 major festivals that currently much larger than we are with a far larger budget, though that will be changing very soon.
In 1.5 months of marketing we grew our Facebook page to 9,500 likes with an average unboosted reach of 2,300 people per post, 100% organically. Anyone who has done any sort of Facebook marketing knows that that is an incredible feat.
We tracked all of our social media marketing and through are reports are able to prove that we made over 2.5 million UNIQUE social media impressions in that month and a half. Corporate sponsorships will be a given once we have a lineup booked and begin marketing.

The marketing strategies we have in place for this festival are very unique and borderline foolproof. We will grow this festival to be of acquisition size within 5 years and sell it for upwards of $250,000,000 to Robert Sillerman or a competitor of his as the most valuable uniting factor of the Electronic Music Culture that the industry has seen to date.
_______________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________

I have a feeling that there are some newfound millionaires here who aren’t sure of what the next move is beyond the cryptocurrency world. I’ve no doubt that there are also some very educated and business savvy experienced professionals here as well.
The reason I come to this community looking for a partner is because I understand the cryptocurrency community well enough to know that its successful members are incredibly forward-thinking, and I feel like you will understand how great of a decision this could be for you down the road.

If you are seriously interested, please contact me at lunarmassive2014@gmail.com and I will send you over a Non-Disclosure Agreement. Upon agreeing to confidentiality I will send you the 40 page investment deck with many more details of the project. Then I’ll send you over our 20 page financial 5-year plan, and if everything comes together well we can press forward.

Keep being forward thinking guys, the world needs more thinkers like you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sporket

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 10:44:20 PM

... If you would like to view the full 40 page investment deck and 20 page 5 year financial plan, which will clear up the majority of questions, message me or email me at lunarmassive2014@gmail.com. After confirming your identity and getting a mutual NDA signed I will send it over for review.

You.  I like you Cheesy
shadallion

Activity: 304
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 03:27:47 AM

Interesting concept.

Sounds like you're looking for a small pool of individual investors looking to make absolutely enormous bitcoin investments on an individual basis.

Have you considered issuing a bitcoin security based on a large group-investment, where many, many people can invest smaller amounts and then earn dividends/increased share price in return?  
sprucemoose

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 07:34:24 AM

If this is such a fool proof investment why are you going through a forum to raise capital?
bitstock

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 01:04:07 PM

This an exciting things, but how to make us believe that you

superbit

Activity: 763
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 05:30:07 PM

So you had 101K in refunds and settlements on 1.7 million in sales and you predict 92k in refunds and settlements on over 30 million in sales?

When is the next festival?

Do investors get a percentage of profits from each festival or just on the potential sale of the company?

Tighten up the contract, provide more identification and throw it up on a bitcoin exchange.

https://bitfinex.com/?refcode=UInJLQ5KpA <-- leveraged trading of BTCUSD, LTCUSD and LTCBTC (long and short) - 10% discount on fees for the first 30 days with the refcode
My feedback thread: Forum thread
Drew Horne (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 11:47:20 PM

Interesting concept.

Sounds like you're looking for a small pool of individual investors looking to make absolutely enormous bitcoin investments on an individual basis.

Have you considered issuing a bitcoin security based on a large group-investment, where many, many people can invest smaller amounts and then earn dividends/increased share price in return?  

Bitcoin investors are not our only target, or even our main target. We are pursuing all options at this point and having been clued into the Bitcoin industry over several years by a deeply involved friend of mine, I saw it as a space where investors of both Bitcoin and fiat currency would congregate.

Having a main investor or small group of investors (regardless of the currency form) is our main goal, however I have begun looking into the possibility of the second option that you suggested. One of the main problems I feel like we would face would be that we could not really file for IPO, as parts of our business plan are confidential. Any advice for the right direction in this regard would be appreciated and I will continue to do research on it.

If this is such a fool proof investment why are you going through a forum to raise capital?

We are currently in contact with several investors in the real world as well, however since we are looking to move forward with the expansion as soon as is realistically possible we are pursuing all available options.

This an exciting things, but how to make us believe that you

How to make y'all believe that I am who I say I am? Well the first step moving forward with any potentially interested investor would be to confirm both of our identities via a video conference with government issued photo identification. This is for both of our security. After that I will send them a mutual NDA for both of us to sign, and after that the rest of the full business proposal and financials.
That would prove my actual name identity, and as far as my involvement in the festival I would be glad to message you on Facebook directly from the Lunar Massive official Facebook page as linked above, or have my partners at EDMutual or Flashpoint message you from their pages as well.
There are numerous simple ways for us to overcome this on a case by case basis.

So you had 101K in refunds and settlements on 1.7 million in sales and you predict 92k in refunds and settlements on over 30 million in sales?

When is the next festival?

Do investors get a percentage of profits from each festival or just on the potential sale of the company?

Tighten up the contract, provide more identification and throw it up on a bitcoin exchange.

No, those are our predictions for the rest of 2014. We predict having more requests for refunds the first year of sales as the brand builds, and fewer requests over time as the brand gains traction. All of the numbers in the financials are made to represent our theoretical "worst case scenario".
The expenses are padded and listed as more expensive than we anticipate, and the profits are conservatively listed compared to what we anticipate. Also there is much room for growth beyond what we are safely "anticipate" should the demand be higher, which we would not be surprised if it was.
The number one selling recurring EDM event in Atlanta right now has thrown 13 events basically monthly and is on their 14th. Somewhere between 4 and 6 thousand people attend and it is thrown in a bowling alley / activities place in a pretty ghetto unsafe area. Peoples cars were broken into and some were actually stolen from the parking lot at the 7th event. There is very minimal production generally and the main stage area has basketball hoops raised up against the ceiling like a high school gymnasium. Look up Kingdom Rave.

The amount of people who would come out for an actual quality recurring event in Atlanta for almost the same ticket price will be ridiculous.

The next festival will either be on the same date this year in November or early in the spring of 2015. We are in the planning stages right now and will either begin shortly on the November festival with a smaller budget or hold off until we have our full investment and save the next festival for early 2015. Ideally we would like to secure the investment as soon as possible and begin the expansion immediately for November of this year.

The vast majority of the profits from each festival will stay in the company and be used to further its growth. If having a percentage of profit from each event is a make or break thing for an investor we may reconsider and offer other options, but for now the plan is to just offer profits at the time the company is sold.

As far as more identification, I will make a video tonight of myself and display my photo identification and post it here.
If anyone inquiring uses Facebook I will gladly message them from the official festival Facebook page as I said earlier to confirm my involvement, as well as have my partners message them from their Facebooks (which are well publicized partners of the event).

I am glad to answer and discuss legitimate questions and ideas such as these, thank you for your positive involvement so far.
str4wm4n
Legendary

Activity: 1611
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 09:05:09 PM

I'll vouch for Drew as I've known him for 10+ years and went to high school with him.

I also attended his first event, Lunar Massive in November and it was seriously the best single night EDM event I've ever been to.

Anyone who takes the time to review his business plan will instantly see how sound and viable it is.

I first suggested he make a post here as I've seen how effective the bitcoin community is at quickly funding profitable IPO's.

There is some serious potential to make profit in the still expanding arena of EDM festivals, and you can either choose to be part of this successful company or watch it become successful.
superbit

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 09:09:52 PM

With the amount of money required I don't think there is a chance of getting the funding without an IPO on one of the exchanges.

https://bitfinex.com/?refcode=UInJLQ5KpA <-- leveraged trading of BTCUSD, LTCUSD and LTCBTC (long and short) - 10% discount on fees for the first 30 days with the refcode
collagen1888

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 09:28:39 PM

Robert Sillerman = Viggle = the worst use of capital ever

obviously that was a bad bet, and the idea is that your good bets outnumber your bad ones, but there is a reality distortion field accompanying the viggle bagholders (employees) that is very disconcerting

I didn't realize his SFX company was buying those EDM brands I like, but the amount of money he is throwing at Viggle - a publicly traded company - and this attempted form of financing for this new venture makes it a huge caveat emptor

I don't understand really, is he competition or part of this venture
Drew Horne (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 03:56:04 AM

With the amount of money required I don't think there is a chance of getting the funding without an IPO on one of the exchanges.

Do you mean that you don't think we would be able to raise this kind of money other than through an IPO or do you mean that you don't believe we will be able to convince any investor to come on board without first having an IPO to prove legitimacy?

I didn't realize his SFX company was buying those EDM brands I like, but the amount of money he is throwing at Viggle - a publicly traded company - and this attempted form of financing for this new venture makes it a huge caveat emptor

I don't understand really, is he competition or part of this venture

Both really. He will be competition initially, but the fact that he has already acquired so many entities and publicly plans to spend upwards of another $500,000,000 is a huge part of this strategy. Never in the history of music festivals has there been an opportunity like this to basically pump and dump the most ideal strategic brand for a specific buyer. This is why the opportunity is there for such a high ROI.

superbit

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 03:26:11 PM

I mean without an organized IPO on an exchange it will be tough to have that much money organized.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: