Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:05:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: on the close-down of FxBTC before all users could withdraw  (Read 2617 times)
N12
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1010

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 02:00:20 PM

can't help pointing out that I predicted the event will happen, one month ago:

possibility of insolvency of Chinese exchange FxBTC examed (they are 4th biggest in China)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=557067.0

(No, I don't know if the rest are insolvent, but they have a chance to save themselves by forming a league, as they did in self-regulation, thanks to the fact that Chinese traders do not use wallets, instead they transfer coins to the most trusted one when they are worried, hence if they "help each other" a real bank run can be delayed - but, it is also a golden opportunity to take down a competitor, e.g. "Hey, Huobi just came to me saying they want a league to fight bank run! They must have a problem, let's make their plead public". FxBTC is known aloof, not working together with other exchanges, it is their bane as it turns out)

Chinese news system alread received instruction from central on what/how to report Bitcoin, whether state media secure the opportunity to paint Bitcoin black or not depends on their judgement of the noise Bitcoin made: Big noise -> paint Bitcoin black, now you see the ponzi scheme; small noice -> no report of Bitcoin allowed, let it die without much debate.

(No I don't think Bitcoin will die, but more bad news from China expected)

Dude dont give a flying fruit cake about your CHINA problems

Us white devils are moving one...you need to sort your own shit out ..let us know when u can contribute constructively to crypto

Otherwise we have all had enough & really dont care...overthrow your repressive regime or something of that nature ...the rest is blah blah blah
That is quite interesting, as China was quite welcome here back in winter 2013. People here are not willing to take the good with the bad, they live in some kind of fantasy world where everything must be positive.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ibian
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1278

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 02:24:33 PM

can't help pointing out that I predicted the event will happen, one month ago:

possibility of insolvency of Chinese exchange FxBTC examed (they are 4th biggest in China)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=557067.0

(No, I don't know if the rest are insolvent, but they have a chance to save themselves by forming a league, as they did in self-regulation, thanks to the fact that Chinese traders do not use wallets, instead they transfer coins to the most trusted one when they are worried, hence if they "help each other" a real bank run can be delayed - but, it is also a golden opportunity to take down a competitor, e.g. "Hey, Huobi just came to me saying they want a league to fight bank run! They must have a problem, let's make their plead public". FxBTC is known aloof, not working together with other exchanges, it is their bane as it turns out)

Chinese news system alread received instruction from central on what/how to report Bitcoin, whether state media secure the opportunity to paint Bitcoin black or not depends on their judgement of the noise Bitcoin made: Big noise -> paint Bitcoin black, now you see the ponzi scheme; small noice -> no report of Bitcoin allowed, let it die without much debate.

(No I don't think Bitcoin will die, but more bad news from China expected)

Dude dont give a flying fruit cake about your CHINA problems

Us white devils are moving one...you need to sort your own shit out ..let us know when u can contribute constructively to crypto

Otherwise we have all had enough & really dont care...overthrow your repressive regime or something of that nature ...the rest is blah blah blah
That is quite interesting, as China was quite welcome here back in winter 2013. People here are not willing to take the good with the bad, they live in some kind of fantasy world where everything must be positive.
What is your specific complaint? Former allies turn into enemies all the time.

Look inside yourself, and you will see that you are the bubble.
MatTheCat

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 02:31:39 PM

And the negative gleaned over, ignored, and/or attacked?

Is this Fantasy world the USA?

What is your specific complaint? Former allies turn into enemies all the time.

Perhaps his complaint is the inherent ability of the mainstream here to acknowledge that there is two sides to every coin, and then act in total surprise, shock, disgust, when the coin it is ultimately revealed to them that the coin did indeed have two sides.

Kraken Account, Robbed/Emptied. Kraken say "Fuck you, its your loss": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559553.msg15656643#msg15656643

Bitfinex victims. DO NOT TOUCH THE BFX TOKEN! Start moving it around, or trading it, and you will be construed as having accepted it as an alternative means of payment to your USD, BTC, etc.
N12
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 02:32:45 PM

That it's hypocritical to ignore bad news and say people shouldn't post them while doing the opposite with good news from the same source.

Also, this isn't war. When you speculate on Bitcoin, are you thinking of enemies and allies? Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
MatTheCat

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 02:35:41 PM

That it's hypocritical to ignore bad news and say people shouldn't post them while doing the opposite with good news from the same source.

Also, this isn't war. When you speculate on Bitcoin, are you thinking of enemies and allies? Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Yes he is.

He is long with a cost average of $800 or something. To him, this is a very personal battle and it would be to me also if I were in his shoes. But I aint cos I never drunk the Kool-Aid.

Kraken Account, Robbed/Emptied. Kraken say "Fuck you, its your loss": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559553.msg15656643#msg15656643

Bitfinex victims. DO NOT TOUCH THE BFX TOKEN! Start moving it around, or trading it, and you will be construed as having accepted it as an alternative means of payment to your USD, BTC, etc.
Ibian
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1278

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 02:43:58 PM

War is always about some form of resources. Money is how we trade resources in the modern world. Bitcoin could very easily become worth more than any one nations money supply, le states included. So yes, this is war.

Look inside yourself, and you will see that you are the bubble.
N12
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 02:55:09 PM

War is always about some form of resources. Money is how we trade resources in the modern world. Bitcoin could very easily become worth more than any one nations money supply, le states included. So yes, this is war.
So where's your army, cultist?

Me, I think I prefer looking at things as they are and not being the shill/propagandist for one side as the other in your "war". I much prefer doing well for myself rather than being a heroic soldier being sent off to death. Cheesy
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: