Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:45:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Giving loans out  (Read 2412 times)
danishpride

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2012, 10:30:08 AM

LOL - NO

Inbox If you want a loan.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
papa_snurf

Activity: 48

View Profile
January 28, 2012, 09:56:08 AM

Is there anyone willing to give me a loan of 3 BTC with a small fee? Even though I'm a noobiew?

Why would anyone lend money to people they don't know on the internet is beyond me. And frankly, I can get better rates from Tony Soprano.
papa_snurf

Activity: 48

View Profile
January 28, 2012, 10:01:55 AM

It's very easy to setup proper Bitcoin loans, just use same way those pay day loans work, take ID, have the persons contact details and do it all properly.

Pay a notary to make it official, and pay a lawyer to enforce your claim in a court of law (assuming a 60-year old judge will not dismiss the claim on the spot). 

And all of this for 200btc...
reg

Activity: 463
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2012, 11:14:37 AM

IBB do interest free loans for newbies.  2 BTC for 8 days- I have used them three times and been ok. not a newbie anymore but could now borrow more over longer period based on my reputation- recommended. reg.
Kettenmonster

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

bool eval(bool b){return b ? b==true : b==false;}

View Profile
January 28, 2012, 11:58:41 AM

What percentage of the loans are defaulted?
None, as those things are always negotiated. If not you can safely call it fraud.

The paining (sic!) is done with the QPainter class inside the paintEvent() method.
(source: my internet)
mmbregman

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 28, 2012, 03:46:44 PM

Is there anyone willing to give me a loan of 3 BTC with a small fee? Even though I'm a noobiew?

Why would anyone lend money to people they don't know on the internet is beyond me. And frankly, I can get better rates from Tony Soprano.
Actually, PatrickHarnett gave me a loan of 3 BTC with 5% for something like 2 weeks.
Some people are willing to trust eventhough they don't know me.
The reason he trusted me is also beyond me, but I'm very thankful for that and I'm going to return him the coins (not that I wasn't going to do that).
PatrickHarnett

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 28, 2012, 08:31:13 PM

Actually, PatrickHarnett gave me a loan of 3 BTC with 5% for something like 2 weeks.
The reason he trusted me is also beyond me, but I'm very thankful for that and I'm going to return him the coins (not that I wasn't going to do that).

Tony Soprano might collect your fingers, or you could fall off a building"accidentally".
I'm not an idiot (my avatar might be, and I'm not that fond of smurfs - too many bones).
3 coins is small for me, and might be large for mmbrefman, but the benefit to him in paying back and getting rep is valuable.  They could just sit on the loan for a week and repay (not needing it at all) and that would work.

Patrick
BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1130

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2012, 03:41:13 PM

I am wondering if anyone ever did borrow BTC from gurg2.o?

He borrowed a lot of BTC from several people and is now late paying them back.  So, if he lent you any BTC his creditors would like to know about it.

Please contact me if you borrowed any BTC from gurg2.0.

Thanks!

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
PatrickHarnett

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 09, 2012, 05:36:26 PM

Loan repaid - many thanks.

Patrick
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: