Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:52:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What language would you like to learn (speaking) the most?  (Read 3653 times)
skottiejay (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 110

bitcoinnaire

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2014, 04:34:06 PM

spanish and italian Grin
I'm curious what is Tamil? Is it an offset of another language? I realize that many countries have different languages, but there are a bunch listed here that I've never even heard of before.
tamil is one of indian language, especially dravidian language
dominant in south india and north-east sri lanka
india has many local language with million speakers

This entire thread that I think I started just became a TIL thank you very much.
Linguistics and such really interest me, learning different dialects and languages (I don't know if they are the same I haven't done much study) as such it would be really great to have roots in a different language (than American).

What else could I say?
BCwinning

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 04:47:56 PM

spanish and italian Grin
I'm curious what is Tamil? Is it an offset of another language? I realize that many countries have different languages, but there are a bunch listed here that I've never even heard of before.
tamil is one of indian language, especially dravidian language
dominant in south india and north-east sri lanka
india has many local language with million speakers

learning different dialects and languages (I don't know if they are the same I haven't done much study)
They are the same as it's the same language but that doesn't mean you understand exactly what they mean either..
Think Deep south, or far north in America, same language different dialects, one says soda, another pop, another coke-pepsi.
Someone with a deeper understanding of Linguistics could explain it better.

The New World Order thanks you for your support of Bitcoin and encourages your continuing support so that they may track your expenditures easier.
aysha9822

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 11:33:44 PM

I like to learn more about French language, I already know a little french, But I don't know how to use French grammar. I like the way it is spoken. One of my ambition is to live in France in the future.

deepestfear

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 06:29:42 AM

Portuguese Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: