Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:58:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 354 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [KTK] KryptKoin > [PHR] Phore: check new ANN  (Read 413519 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 05:37:50 PM

sometimes it seems btt is a subforum for severely disabled... to be able to read would be a massive advantage...  Roll Eyes

you can't expect people to read! that's just madness!

▄███████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
zoata87
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2014, 05:39:08 PM

sometimes it seems btt is a subforum for severely disabled... to be able to read would be a massive advantage...  Roll Eyes

sorry, my fault! gonna crash my head hard on my keyboard now, kk bye!
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 05:53:05 PM

speak english ...

From the bits of English, I'd guess he's fucked off that he got up at 4am to register for free coins and only just realised his 17 activity isn't enough to qualify.

It also looks like he's threatening either the coin or the dev with the last bit about crushing us.

I could (and probably am) wrong. Can anyone translate?

tell him that he made a mistake, he didn't read the OP before to apply. From the beginning dev wrote minimum activity 20!
TheMightyX

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 05:56:59 PM

Has the "Proxy access not allowed" issue been addressed?

I can say without a shadow of a doubt that I am not using a proxy.
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 05:59:38 PM

sorry, my fault! gonna crash my head hard on my keyboard now, kk bye!

Lol, every thread is the same, people ask the same questions over and over and ignore the replys

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2014, 06:00:17 PM

This distribution should be re-done with minumum 100 post and activity. Otherwise this coin wil get dumped in the first opportunity.

your idea is good but i think it's better to get yourself out of the qualified sign ups to make it fair.. a 300+ activities may do ^^ so how would you feel about it? huh?!

The problem with 300+ activity is most of the members on BCT with 300+ don't come to the dark side of the crypto. When was the last time you saw someone with 300+ post around here?

The dev for Sync who uses his own account is on 240 and has 1 year and 1000+ post.

I think 120 which is Senior Member status is a pretty good requirement. And I'm sayimg that as a 98 Member...

you see same as you i am saying that as 140 activity member ^^, opting one self out is fairer than saying let the minimum requirement starts at my rank >> you see the intent there?

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Matni

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 06:02:16 PM

This distribution should be re-done with minumum 100 post and activity. Otherwise this coin wil get dumped in the first opportunity.

your idea is good but i think it's better to get yourself out of the qualified sign ups to make it fair.. a 300+ activities may do ^^ so how would you feel about it? huh?!

The problem with 300+ activity is most of the members on BCT with 300+ don't come to the dark side of the crypto. When was the last time you saw someone with 300+ post around here?

The dev for Sync who uses his own account is on 240 and has 1 year and 1000+ post.

I think 120 which is Senior Member status is a pretty good requirement. And I'm saying that as a 98 Member...

Well there are at least a few 300+ in this thread and plenty of late 200's and I don't see any of them bothered too much. It's very unlikely that the dev is going to change the rules at this point so this discussion about requirements is unlikely to go anywhere. Next time when someone pre-ann a coin, you can tell him how they should go about it.

I think the system the dev had worked, yeah a lot of people were being massively impatient, but this is crypto so you have to expect that. I hadn't see any 300+ members, but I wasn't giving it much thought unless it was obviously low.

I'm intrigued to see the list with the people who failed to claim a stake, especially the person with 19 alt accounts.

https://twitter.com/CryptoMatni
"I am Lindsey Lohannnnnnnn"
TheMightyX

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 06:03:57 PM

Oh I see that the 500 addresses have been filled.

I guess someone with 20 or 21 posts is more deserving of a spot than someone with over 800+ posts like myself.

Your distribution window was just over 1 day. Thats worse than most of the PoS coins that are coming out these days. At least they have 5 days or 7 days of mining.
LemonAndFries

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 06:05:08 PM

If there's any spots, I would like to get one after dev checks list.
Koko

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 06:08:41 PM

I think 120 which is Senior Member status is a pretty good requirement. And I'm saying that as a 98 Member...

Well there are at least a few 300+ in this thread and plenty of late 200's and I don't see any of them bothered too much. It's very unlikely that the dev is going to change the rules at this point so this discussion about requirements is unlikely to go anywhere. Next time when someone pre-ann a coin, you can tell him how they should go about it.

I think the system the dev had worked, yeah a lot of people were being massively impatient, but this is crypto so you have to expect that. I hadn't see any 300+ members, but I wasn't giving it much thought unless it was obviously low.

I'm intrigued to see the list with the people who failed to claim a stake, especially the person with 19 alt accounts.

You haven't seen the +300 members because you haven't read the thread. You just came in late and started making assumptions.
Yiki888

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 06:09:07 PM

I think 120 which is Senior Member status is a pretty good requirement. And I'm sayimg that as a 98 Member...

you see same as you i am saying that as 140 activity member ^^, opting one self out is fairer than saying let the minimum requirement starts at my rank >> you see the intent there?
LOL
How about give to  Hero and Vip member ~
Koko

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 06:11:12 PM

I guess someone with 20 or 21 posts is more deserving of a spot than someone with over 800+ posts like myself.

Your distribution window was just over 1 day. Thats worse than most of the PoS coins that are coming out these days. At least they have 5 days or 7 days of mining.

Nobody owes anything so you're not deserving of anything. You should have been here when the registration has opened, but you weren't. What more do you want?
Matni

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 06:12:50 PM

You haven't seen the +300 members because you haven't read the thread. You just came in late and started making assumptions.

Post #33 on page 2 would disagree with you...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=606809.msg6701938#msg6701938

https://twitter.com/CryptoMatni
"I am Lindsey Lohannnnnnnn"
Koko

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 06:15:34 PM

Post #33 on page 2 would disagree with you...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=606809.msg6701938#msg6701938

Then you should have kept up with the thread then.
TheMightyX

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 06:26:24 PM

Nobody owes anything so you're not deserving of anything. You should have been here when the registration has opened, but you weren't. What more do you want?

What more do I want? How about a little foresight or a little fairness. I don't think that is asking much.

With such a low barrier to entry it is obvious that those spots would fill up fast.
To release a coin with 100% free distribution is obviously an attempt to create a fair distribution model. But then to limit the number of stakes while allowing application to such a wide audience goes against what you are trying to achieve.

If he wanted only a one day registration, instead of setting a cap on the number of people that could apply; he could have said "hey the window will be 1 day and everyone who applies within that time with 20+ activity will share the pot". Or he could have raised the minimum posts from 20 to 50 to reduce the amount of sockpuppets claiming stake. Its not hard to get a puppet account up to 20, 50 takes a bit more dedication.

I guess I'm just a little burnt that I apply one day after registration opens and I'm "too late".
Yes, what a fat lazy fuck I am for not watching these forums like a vulture, right?
qwep
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 06:31:05 PM

have someone wallet synchronized
tom14cat14

Merit: 500

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 06:32:00 PM

What more do I want? How about a little foresight or a little fairness. I don't think that is asking much.

With such a low barrier to entry it is obvious that those spots would fill up fast.
To release a coin with 100% free distribution is obviously an attempt to create a fair distribution model. But then to limit the number of stakes while allowing application to such a wide audience goes against what you are trying to achieve.

If he wanted only a one day registration, instead of setting a cap on the number of people that could apply; he could have said "hey the window will be 1 day and everyone who applies within that time with 20+ activity will share the pot". Or he could have raised the minimum posts from 20 to 50 to reduce the amount of sockpuppets claiming stake. Its not hard to get a puppet account up to 20, 50 takes a bit more dedication.

I guess I'm just a little burnt that I apply one day after registration opens and I'm "too late".
Yes, what a fat lazy fuck I am for not watching these forums like a vulture, right?

Make sure you watch. He stated there where many people cheating so there will be another opening.
tom14cat14

Merit: 500

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 06:32:51 PM

have someone wallet synchronized

I do not think he has distributed anything yet. He has been checking everyone to make sure they are legit single accounts.
LionOfNarnia

Activity: 938

Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 06:37:57 PM

it's not fair

it's not FAIR

IT'S NOT FAIR

I didn't get the memo about the start of bitcoin so I DEMAND a roll-back to 2009 so I can have my thousand btc & be a big fat whale now.

Change the rules so I can have everything for nothing or I'll cry & cry & cry

(Do anyone but us Brits understand sarcasm?)

Hi(gh) to my Zeit Budz over here, I know they understand PoS Wink

Member of the UK Digital Currency Association * Bitrated user: LionOfNarnia. * Member of the ZeitKnights * Member of the Bytecent Community Team

"I don't always kill & eat things - but when I do it's because I'm a Lion & they were things"
TheMightyX

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 06:41:45 PM

it's not fair

it's not FAIR

IT'S NOT FAIR

I didn't get the memo about the start of bitcoin so I DEMAND a roll-back to 2009 so I can have my thousand btc & be a big fat whale now.

Change the rules so I can have everything for nothing or I'll cry & cry & cry

(Do anyone but us Brits understand sarcasm?)

Hi(gh) to my Zeit Budz over here, I know they understand PoS Wink

That quote doesn't really apply here.
But if comparing apples to oranges is your thing then good show.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 354 »
  Print  

Jump to: