Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:16:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CFN] ConfessionCoin | Secrets are better shared | NEW WALLET NOVEMBER 6  (Read 37615 times)
altkoinsempai

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 06:31:12 PM

Glad to see this coin is not dead!

As long as the devs are active (which we are!) and at least 2 people are using a crypto -- it can't ever die :-)

Hey, been a while, but I've got some more free time and will be looking into the native windows build again.  Got it going for a few other coins, so hopefully we can have the confessional built into the CFN Windows wallet in relatively short order(!)
ConfessionCoin (OP)

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

Secrets are better shared

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 07:03:52 PM

As long as the devs are active (which we are!) and at least 2 people are using a crypto -- it can't ever die :-)

Hey, been a while, but I've got some more free time and will be looking into the native windows build again.  Got it going for a few other coins, so hopefully we can have the confessional built into the CFN Windows wallet in relatively short order(!)

That's great, welcome back!  PM sent :-)
altkoinsempai

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 07:57:58 PM

That's great, welcome back!  PM sent :-)

A quick update that the wallet is built and I have the confessional working on Windows.  Will help coordinate the release, or send patches as needed!
ConfessionCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2014, 12:14:27 AM

More pool issues, but we're resolving them as quickly as we can ...
ConfessionCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2014, 01:01:17 AM

More pool issues, but we're resolving them as quickly as we can ...

Finally over that hump  Smiley
beitris.dwlul

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 03:31:20 PM

Most of the wallet issues seem to have been resolved. Great!

ConfessionCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2014, 12:16:17 AM

Most of the wallet issues seem to have been resolved. Great!

Great!  If you don't mind my asking, which platform are you on (Win/OS X/Linux)?
ConfessionCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2014, 03:20:01 AM

The ConfessionCoin team was recently approached by a web hosting company and was extended offers in both VPN and Web Proxy services on a trial basis for CFN directly. This is a trial to gauge interest, but the short version is that for a limited time, 10K CFN will buy you access to the trial Web Proxy server for 3 months (at today's pricing). We weren't sure which way to go with this, but decided to offer it to anyone that may be interested in more anonymous web browsing. If things go well, they are interested in offering their VPN services and more advanced proxy configurations as well.

PM us if interested or if you need more details. If you'd like to try this trial service, send 10,000 CFN to CZ5ZbPPJgfKsUqNL6RB2ZF5eUWnxaVmPHF and PM us with the payment Transaction ID and the information will be sent to you for immediate access.
stinger1969

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 09:43:31 PM

just wondering where is the new wallet at would love to check it out but i can only find the last one and the server thing is really cool and cheap i might just check that out for a few months.
altkoinsempai

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 11:48:39 PM

just wondering where is the new wallet at would love to check it out but i can only find the last one and the server thing is really cool and cheap i might just check that out for a few months.

Thanks for asking, and sorry, that's my fault!  I sort of dropped off the map again working on some other projects.  I'll try to coordinate with the CFN team asap to get that going.
ConfessionCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2014, 02:49:28 AM

A heads up that the official pool will be moving hardware.  The hardware it's on has just not been stable for the workload, so having it on something else will allow it to scale better for the times that we have peak hashrates.

We expect this move to happen sometime over the next week, and with somewhat minimal downtime, but it will likely be down for about an hour or so.  We'll post closer to when it's going down, but we wanted to warn everyone this was happening.  If anyone out there is experienced with running a pool, we'd really appreciate if you could run one for CFN.  Contact us, as we do have a bounty available for this too.
ConfessionCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2014, 09:18:05 PM

The replacement hardware is now up and ready, so we're going to put the main pool in maintenance mode and transition to the new hardware likely within the next hour.  Your miners shouldn't require any action, but may temporarily be unable to connect until it's back up.
ConfessionCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2014, 11:24:03 PM

The replacement hardware is now up and ready, so we're going to put the main pool in maintenance mode and transition to the new hardware likely within the next hour.  Your miners shouldn't require any action, but may temporarily be unable to connect until it's back up.

Sorry for the delay, we ran into more issues than expected.  Will hopefully be back up shortly.
ConfessionCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2014, 01:02:34 AM

Sorry for the delay, we ran into more issues than expected.  Will hopefully be back up shortly.

Ok, looks like the issues are cleared and the pool is back in business.  Let's see how this hardware stands up (famous last words?)!
SpiderCoin

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 01:11:08 AM

Ok, looks like the issues are cleared and the pool is back in business.  Let's see how this hardware stands up (famous last words?)!

I am glad to hear its moving, has the hardware been rolling okay?
ConfessionCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2014, 01:27:51 AM

I am glad to hear its moving, has the hardware been rolling okay?

Yes, It appears to be much better.  There are still snags with the pool, but in general, much more stable so far.
stinger1969

Activity: 52

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 11:52:42 AM

your pool is down
ConfessionCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2014, 05:01:28 PM

your pool is down

Hrm strange, it appears up to us, but you're right that something is off.  Thanks for reporting, will post when we find out what's up.
ConfessionCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2014, 05:41:56 PM

your pool is down

Hrm strange, it appears up to us, but you're right that something is off.  Thanks for reporting, will post when we find out what's up.

Ok, looks like we're good to go, thanks again for reporting the issue.

Resume your Confession!
ArtsNentertainment

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 01:01:47 AM

As a Catholic school dropout I love this concept Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: