Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:50:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I contacted a company for creating an ASIC for Scrypt.  (Read 863 times)
Laboboy31 (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 05:41:49 AM

Just recently, I contacted a company about creating ASIC for scrypt because there is only few companies that sells scrypt asics today. Right now, I will request a quotation for making the chips and need a partner or two or more to start this company. I can't do this all alone. Why? First is the capital. You cant just get a million dollars out of nowhere right? Next is the distribution. This one is really a very hard work. You must do many things just to ship those asics to your customers. You can't just start a company all by your self. Unless you are a millionaire.

To those who are interested, just contact me and I will give the details to you and also my info like location and such.

Note: This is just a plan with all the things ready to be made. I already set the things up. What I just need is partners, investors and customers to get started. If you don't trust me then don't. I will be bothered by the things that you post here because I know that I can be trusted. You can even meet me at my house.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 05:44:50 AM

Just setup a website & ask for "preorder" money/BTC & you PROMISE to deliver in 4-6 months,you'll be rich beyond your wildest dreams!!!!   Cheesy

There's still ALOT of fools to part from their money  Wink   Cool

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
Laboboy31 (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 05:52:02 AM

Just setup a website & ask for "preorder" money/BTC & you PROMISE to deliver in 4-6 months,you'll be rich beyond your wildest dreams!!!!   Cheesy

There's still ALOT of fools to part from their money  Wink   Cool
That idea though. I don't want to promise things that long. Maybe, I will just make it like 2-3 weeks after producing the asics like other companies do. And also I don't want to promise things that are not made yet. I don't want to be in the court when the company failed to produce the chips (but I'm pretty sure they won't since they are a reputable company)

Edit: That idea is what scammers do. I don't want my future company to be like that.
xstr8guy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1004

Glow Stick Dance!

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 06:34:18 AM

I hate to break it to you but there are a LOT of companies currently developing Scrypt ASICs.

And this thread is in the wrong forum.
Laboboy31 (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 06:40:53 AM

I hate to break it to you but there are a LOT of companies currently developing Scrypt ASICs.

And this thread is in the wrong forum.
"Developing" but not selling. I'm pretty sure that the company I contacted for development and production of my future chips would be faster since the company I have chosen already produced asic for sha-256. And also the company I have chosen is much efficient that the others.
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1348

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 06:43:05 AM

Companies have been researching into ASICS for scrypt for a number of years now. So much so that they're already starting to ship their products after selling out their preorders. They have shown their designs and provided information about their products.
Firstly, I suggest you shouldn't bother as like you said, you don't have the capital.
Secondly, you don't have the skills or capital. Nobody is just going to give you money for anything unless you have a real business plan. Anyway, good luck! Smiley
Laboboy31 (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 07:06:15 AM

Companies have been researching into ASICS for scrypt for a number of years now. So much so that they're already starting to ship their products after selling out their preorders. They have shown their designs and provided information about their products.
Firstly, I suggest you shouldn't bother as like you said, you don't have the capital.
Secondly, you don't have the skills or capital. Nobody is just going to give you money for anything unless you have a real business plan. Anyway, good luck! Smiley
I already had a pretty good business plan and some of it can be improved from the partner's ideas. I'm pretty sure that this plan would make profits. Alot of it.
Laboboy31 (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 12:48:35 PM

I am planning to start the preorder when the company gave me the results of the chips.
xstr8guy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1004

Glow Stick Dance!

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 07:34:28 AM

I can't decide if this is funny or sad.   Roll Eyes

You can't just ask someone to make chips for Scrypt mining and expect them next week. It takes many months of development before you're even close to shipping a working miner. There are probably a dozen companies that have been in development for months already. The next gen miners are already here with many more coming in just weeks. You're two years too late to be starting now.

Keep dreaming!
xbudahx

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 11:46:06 AM

Create a real business plan and go get a loan from a bank. If you're legit enough for someone here to give you millions of dollars why not a bank.

Oh yeah because you bring nothing to the table.
mikerbiker6

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 03:56:20 PM

I don't know if this can be translated into english but I'll try:

I can't see the forest because of the trees.

There are so many scrypt asics coming out already, small companies are going to get butchered.
You have no chance, sorry.

To be a winner in this market you have to have experience in producing asics and a large capital.
None of which you have, so you would need investers.
But you can give no guarantee to investers how this is going to play out, not good.

Participate and Earn on the Letstalkbitcoin forum letstalkbitcoin.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: