Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:09:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto X Change TRADE FREE 0% Trade Commission's Until the End of January 2012!  (Read 1197 times)
cryptoxchange (OP)

Activity: 305
Merit: 250

Crypto X Change

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2012, 04:11:19 PM

To Celebrate the success of Crypto X Change so far we are giving everyone 0% Free Trade Comission, Trade as much as you like with no Trade Fees Until the End of January 2012.

Also all money deposit's and withdraw's from the exchange into our USD or AUD market are now $5.00 AUD Flat Fee !

How our $5 Flat Fee Deposit / Withdraw - No International Wire Fee's or Bank Fee System Works:

Our Banking System allows for money transfers from most currencies (25+) into our Exchange with NO Wire Fee's or Bank Charges, only our $5 Fee which is deducted when you make your deposit or withdraw.

Your local currency is Automatically converted into either USD or AUD in our market place, when you withdraw it converts from the market you were in, to your local currency when you withdraw ( Over 120 Currencies)

Our banking system is 100% Automated, you create a Crypto X Change account at www.cryptoxchange.com , you then goto Funds, Then Deposit Funds, Then select Online Banking Transfer. The instructions are on the right hand side of that page. Once you complete the deposit booking, our system will provide you with a local bank to deposit the money to via your Internet banking and also provide you with Reference ID's - These must match so our Automation system can pickup your Reference ID & Amount and credit your Crypto X Change account automatically.

If you experience any problems or need assitance please contact us on our live support page on our website and a friendly staff member will assist you, or email us contact@cryptoxchange.com

We look forward to a great year ahead, there will be many additions and enhancements being rolled out to our exchange over the next couple of months.

Regards

Crypto X Change

Crypto X Change Global Bitcoin Exchange - Deposit & Withdraw to and from Our Exchange now for a $5 Flat fee - No Wire Costs or Bank Fee's - 100% Automated Banking System & Extremely fast transfers. We can send out Withdraws to over 120 Currencies. www.cryptoxchange.com
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Clipse

Activity: 504
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 23, 2012, 02:02:30 PM

Hi

Im looking to withdraw funds to paxum, do you have paxum funds available to process withdrawal within 24hr timeframe ?

...In the land of the stale, the man with one share is king... >> Clipse

We pay miners at 130% PPS | Signup here : Bonus PPS Pool (Please read OP to understand the current process)
cryptoxchange (OP)

Crypto X Change

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2012, 04:48:38 PM

Hi

Im looking to withdraw funds to paxum, do you have paxum funds available to process withdrawal within 24hr timeframe ?

Hi Paxum, Dwolla, LR Withdraws should be available in our withdraw options by the end of this week if everything goes to plan, if not next week.

Thank you

Crypto X Change

Crypto X Change Global Bitcoin Exchange - Deposit & Withdraw to and from Our Exchange now for a $5 Flat fee - No Wire Costs or Bank Fee's - 100% Automated Banking System & Extremely fast transfers. We can send out Withdraws to over 120 Currencies. www.cryptoxchange.com
ezdvd

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2012, 02:41:38 PM

This is *truly* excellent news considering the rate at which TradeHill and Mt.Gox routinely screw with large sums of *other* peoples money.

The second I get my BTC balance off TradeHill, I'll be moving to Crypto X Change and not looking back even once.

Outstanding work being done at CryptoX apparently. Well done.
cryptoxchange (OP)

Crypto X Change

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2012, 06:27:42 PM

This is *truly* excellent news considering the rate at which TradeHill and Mt.Gox routinely screw with large sums of *other* peoples money.

The second I get my BTC balance off TradeHill, I'll be moving to Crypto X Change and not looking back even once.

Outstanding work being done at CryptoX apparently. Well done.

ezdvd,

Thank you very much for your kind words.

We will surely look after each and every client with ultimate care!

Our business is to help the Bitcoin community grow and prosper.

Regards

Crypto X Change

bitcoinTrader

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 24, 2012, 06:32:21 PM

I have asked about AED deposits several time, but no concrete reply.
Its been more than a week now Sad

sunnankar
Legendary

Activity: 1031
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2012, 01:06:03 AM

How long does it take to verify the ID uploads with the account? How do we know when our account is verified?

I added an address and uploaded the various ID documentation on 25 Jan and they still show as Unverified and I cannot find anywhere where my account is either Unverified or Verified.

Also, where can we verify the registration for the money service business? I have checked the 'Why Us' page and the 'Business Information' page but it mostly looks like just incorporation documents.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: