Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 11:12:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: At home jobs paid in Bitcoin  (Read 1289 times)
gondel
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 03:50:54 PM

Hello,
I am definitely interested in such project. I have 6 months of customer service experience in HP and i have perfect English and Spanish skills. Th bad news are that i am not from US. I am from Bulgaria, but can work even on night shifts. This rate per hour for me is very well paid, because of the low salaries in Bulgaria. If you are still interested of my application i can send you background history and will be happy to speak with you on skype.

Best Regards,

Gondel
Ron~Popeil (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 04:27:20 PM

All this just to get people's information huh?

Yeah, my Nigerian uncle needs people to take phone calls and chats so he can get his bitcoin out of a wallet stuck in a South African mine shaft.   Roll Eyes

ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 04:39:51 PM

Yeah, my Nigerian uncle needs people to take phone calls and chats so he can get his bitcoin out of a wallet stuck in a South African mine shaft.   Roll Eyes

Is your uncle one of those 47 kings of Nigeria that has billions of dollars he wants to send me? And do me a favor, please. Ask your uncle why his country has so many kings!

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Ron~Popeil (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 04:57:15 PM

can you post any forum threads were you found people that successfully worked with you? I think that can alleviate alot of people feeling like they may just be giving you all their personal information to be scammed.

I don't have any employees at this point. I contract as a PA LLC with a company that provides work at home agents to perform services for various companies. They require their agents to either own a corporation in their home state or be attached to a corporation in order to work for their clients.

If you own a virtual services corporation you have the ability to hire agents to work under your contract.

I have never actually hired anyone because it is kind of a headache and a bit of a risk frankly. If someone performs poorly or doesn't show up for their chosen shifts it can affect my corporations contract and my ability to provide services. I also would have to manage the accounting side as all invoices are paid to my company and it is my responsibility to manage payments to my agents and send out 1099 forms each year.

It is a nice way to earn some bitcoin for honest work. If it doesn't appeal to you that's okay. There might be a couple of people that it does appeal to. I would be just as content to keep working for myself.

I do have some invoices that show my company receiving income from services performed. I would be willing to share them with a trusted community member for vetting purposes.  

Ron~Popeil (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 04:59:15 PM

Hello,
I am definitely interested in such project. I have 6 months of customer service experience in HP and i have perfect English and Spanish skills. Th bad news are that i am not from US. I am from Bulgaria, but can work even on night shifts. This rate per hour for me is very well paid, because of the low salaries in Bulgaria. If you are still interested of my application i can send you background history and will be happy to speak with you on skype.

Best Regards,

Gondel

Thanks Gondel. At the moment I don't think I can do anything for you. Perhaps in the future it might be different. Just recently the UK was added to the agent pool so things are progressing.

Ron~Popeil (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 05:00:15 PM

Is your uncle one of those 47 kings of Nigeria that has billions of dollars he wants to send me? And do me a favor, please. Ask your uncle why his country has so many kings!

That is actually a closely guarded state secret. I could tell you but then I'd have to scam you.

coinman787

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 05:04:35 PM

.02 per hour is low
Ron~Popeil (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 05:36:34 PM

.02 per hour is low

Again that is a rough estimate. Different companies pay different amounts. Also you have to consider that you aren't commuting anywhere, no need for work clothes or uniforms and thatyour workplace is right down the hallway. I worked in my bathrobe last night.

In the end it whatever these companies pay is too low so be it. That is the way the market works.

forever21

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 07:07:58 PM

so this work is only for us based people? im intrested but im from philippines is there any chance to hire someone from different country? sunce this is home based jobs
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 07:12:16 PM

That is actually a closely guarded state secret. I could tell you but then I'd have to scam you.

Sir, I will imediately send you $ 1,500.000, 000 as son as you tell me the answe   r. I am the kin g of Florida and I ned put my money in to saf e hand. You have been,               chosen!

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
forever21

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 07:16:18 PM

Sir, I will imediately send you $ 1,500.000, 000 as son as you tell me the answe   r. I am the kin g of Florida and I ned put my money in to saf e hand. You have been,               chosen!

LOL i like that offer you can send me the money and i promise to take care of it i will sign in the water to prove that i will do whatever you like Grin
Ron~Popeil (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 09:23:38 PM

Awesome! Is the old cashiers check one where I deposit it and do a wire transfer or the one where I send a good faith deposit? I can definitley send either as soon as my winnings from the Zimbabwe lottery hit my account.   

Ron~Popeil (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 09:26:01 PM

so this work is only for us based people? im intrested but im from philippines is there any chance to hire someone from different country? sunce this is home based jobs

At the moment it is US and UK only. Hopefully they will expand it again soon but I don't have a timeline on when or if it will happen.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: