Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 08:47:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] Group Buy Ant S2 $1650.- May 25th - 150/150 - Antminer S3 Coming Soon  (Read 21872 times)
gallery2000

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 06:56:32 PM

This is a good deal as of today unless bitmain drops their price by atleast $150 and you have a coupon.

Let me do a little napkin math for you.

S2 today with $400 coupon = 1989 Shipped

Group Buy shipping in 10 days = 1650 Shipped

1Thash in 10 days will bring in a max of $240.71 at today's prices.

$1989-$241= $1798

You will save yourself $148 minimum by using the group buy instead since the difficulty will go up about half way through the 10 day period by the time you receive your order placed today. I would expect savings to be closer to the $220 range.

Buying direct from Bitmain will be attractive once the S2 prices reach $2150 before coupon.

My prediction:

Bitmaintech is dropping its price on the S2 about $100 every 4 days.  So in 11 days the price of 1 S2 is going to be $2000.  I have one S2 coupon of $400, this will give me $1600 per machine.

You can buy now or you can be part of the GB, we manage many, if not all the large sales for Bitmain in USA at least that this is the best deal you can have today.

Do you ship out today.  I live next to you.

topminingcontracts (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

TaaS is a closed-end fund designated to blockchain

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2014, 07:00:27 PM

This is a good deal as of today unless bitmain drops their price by atleast $150 and you have a coupon.

Let me do a little napkin math for you.

S2 today with $400 coupon = 1989 Shipped

Group Buy shipping in 10 days = 1650 Shipped

1Thash in 10 days will bring in a max of $240.71 at today's prices.

$1989-$241= $1798

You will save yourself $148 minimum by using the group buy instead since the difficulty will go up about half way through the 10 day period by the time you receive your order placed today. I would expect savings to be closer to the $220 range.

Buying direct from Bitmain will be attractive once the S2 prices reach $2150 before coupon.

My prediction:

Bitmaintech is dropping its price on the S2 about $100 every 4 days.  So in 11 days the price of 1 S2 is going to be $2000.  I have one S2 coupon of $400, this will give me $1600 per machine.

You can buy now or you can be part of the GB, we manage many, if not all the large sales for Bitmain in USA at least that this is the best deal you can have today.

Do you ship out today.  I live next to you.

We have S2 in stock at list price anyway we ship from factory in China.

Regards

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
gallery2000

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 07:03:30 PM

So on May 25th, I can not come to your house and drink tea and pick up my miners?

topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2014, 07:10:07 PM

So on May 25th, I can not come to your house and drink tea and pick up my miners?

No you can come drink a beer and smoke a cigar but you will leave with your hands empty.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
eightcylinders

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 07:42:43 PM

With the hosting service, would I have access to configure my miner (VPN or through a web control interface)?  Or would all configuration changes have to be done through trouble tickets/email?

Also, do you provide hosting for S2's already purchased?

My BTC Addres: 1PMEJCY6ofqmnAdYbdQqToZ7MNSAz35w7v
=>Buy the world's first hardware wallet.   Safer than paper and easier to use than smartphones.  If you use Bitcoin you need this: Buy Trezor!!
andi1

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 09:23:55 PM

ship to uk?
topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2014, 09:58:02 PM

ship to uk?

Yes Worldwide

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
btcminer84

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 10:53:31 PM

Do you accept food stamps?

Not yet! :-)

Can I pay in "nature"?  Grin
topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2014, 11:22:41 PM

Yes sure and we can send you a nice miner made of wood.  :-)

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Hudster

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 12:11:46 AM

Hey what if 100 not sold by that date 25 do we have to wait till 100 sold before shipment sent? how do we order if not through your site?interested in 6 S2

topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 01:07:29 AM

Hey what if 100 not sold by that date 25 do we have to wait till 100 sold before shipment sent? how do we order if not through your site?interested in 6 S2

2 days before May 25 the GB will be closed if not all the units are sold our company will buy the remaining units. But I think we will sell 100 before that date.

Regards

Juan

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
dreamzz

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 01:32:49 AM

What about the antminer coupons we have? should be get any further credit for that? Cheers
Henchman24

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 01:38:30 AM

I'm in for 2 of these, Juan.
topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 02:07:42 AM

What about the antminer coupons we have? should be get any further credit for that? Cheers

We 112 BIT (https://112bit.com) and Bitmain accept coupons for regular orders.

But in this special GB coupons don't apply sorry.

Regards

Juan

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
idrive240

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 03:29:05 AM

soooo.. no pick ups Huh?
dreamzz

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 04:44:47 AM

So you are basically using your coupons on the S2 units and bitmain is reducing the price to $2000 or less by 25th of may. only difference is you are getting them as a preorder now. am I right?
BITMAIN

Activity: 741
Merit: 514

https://www.bitmain.com

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 07:49:59 AM

BITMIAIN authorized Group Buy.
 Smiley

Cloud Mining? Just Go to Hashnest.com          Best Liquidity   Lowest Price   100% Real Mining Back Up

Activity: 37
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 10:55:52 AM

I am in for 1650 if there is no added duties into USA.
Collider

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 11:19:00 AM

Can the hosting from your website be applied to these units?

Also, is there a public ip address included when hosting?
Or do we need to configure them via email?

Can coupons from bitmaintech be applied to this offer?: https://www.112bit.com/product/antminer-s2-batch-4-may-8-hosting-for-1-year-promotion/
Biffa
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 11:41:46 AM

Can the hosting from your website be applied to these units?

Also, is there a public ip address included when hosting?
Or do we need to configure them via email?

Can coupons from bitmaintech be applied to this offer?: https://www.112bit.com/product/antminer-s2-batch-4-may-8-hosting-for-1-year-promotion/

From earlier postings by the op

Hosting : yes
Access: not mentioned
Coupons: not in this group buy

Mine @ pools that pay Tx fees & don't mine empty blocks :: kanopool :: ckpool ::
Should bitmain create LPM for all models?
:: Dalcore's Crypto Mining H/W Hosting Directory & Reputation ::
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: