Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 04:23:14 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] Group Buy Ant S2 $1650.- May 25th - 150/150 - Antminer S3 Coming Soon  (Read 21870 times)
allinvain
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2014, 06:23:49 AM

I am down for one Smiley Now let's see if bitmain lowers their price soon so I can make use a coupon to get another s2 for even cheaper Wink

saurabh

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 07:01:15 AM

okay can you get it hosted somewhere ? if yes can you let me know how much it will cost.

Digital Currency is the future
techgeek988

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 07:06:37 AM

Guys, how genuine is 112bit.com, have been trying to reach these guys for a week, no reply.
I had a friend buy from them before and he had a lot of issues returning as his return package wasn't even accepted after days.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=475580.0;all
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 10:10:25 AM

These guys at Bitmain need to pack these miners better.

Price is one thing... but heartache if they break off a cap or something in shipping... dude give them another shout and tell them pack things better.  We were lucky with our modules... nothing busted off.

I do this here as I know you will get this info straight back to Bitmain and ask them to shore things up. We don't want any sad customers. Note this S2 was purchased directly off of the Bitmain page.

I am definitely keen on another miner from you directly at this price point but can I risk this sort of delivery again? Not sure.

We had to bend a casing bar back so the cards are in position again

6m54s

5s avg and average from bootup so it's working ok at least. We will run it for an hour and then port it over to the Datacenter.

Solid product just need to take better care during shipping.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
topminingcontracts (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

TaaS is a closed-end fund designated to blockchain

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2014, 11:29:02 AM

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2014, 11:31:00 AM

These guys at Bitmain need to pack these miners better.

Price is one thing... but heartache if they break off a cap or something in shipping... dude give them another shout and tell them pack things better.  We were lucky with our modules... nothing busted off.

I do this here as I know you will get this info straight back to Bitmain and ask them to shore things up. We don't want any sad customers. Note this S2 was purchased directly off of the Bitmain page.

I am definitely keen on another miner from you directly at this price point but can I risk this sort of delivery again? Not sure.

We had to bend a casing bar back so the cards are in position again

6m54s

5s avg and average from bootup so it's working ok at least. We will run it for an hour and then port it over to the Datacenter.

Solid product just need to take better care during shipping.

Even when you don't bought from us if you need help with parts or others please let me know.

Regards

Juan

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2014, 11:35:20 AM

Guys, how genuine is 112bit.com, have been trying to reach these guys for a week, no reply.
I had a friend buy from them before and he had a lot of issues returning as his return package wasn't even accepted after days.

I just received one message from you 1 day ago, just answered.

99,99% of our customers have no problems the case you point as example is a refund after we received the unit back and we never received the unit back anyway we are working to solve the situation but is not under our control.

Regards

Juan

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2014, 11:35:53 AM

okay can you get it hosted somewhere ? if yes can you let me know how much it will cost.

We can host if for u$s 1050 per year.

Regards

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
techgeek988

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 12:00:41 PM

I just received one message from you 1 day ago, just answered.

99,99% of our customers have no problems the case you point as example is a refund after we received the unit back and we never received the unit back anyway we are working to solve the situation but is not under our control.

Regards

Juan

Thanks for the reply, I tried to reach on the listed phone number, not through messages.
Biodom
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 3972

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 01:14:46 PM

112bit/Juan-Since I did not get an answer over the weekend, i will ask again:

How much faster is $35 UPS delivery vs Free delivery? Is it the same speed, one day faster, 2 day faster, etc.?
topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2014, 01:32:21 PM

How much faster is $35 UPS delivery vs Free delivery? Is it the same speed, one day faster, 2 day faster, etc.?

Is the same, orders over u$s 1500 can do free shipping.

I need to fix it in the checkout page just to avoid the u$s 35 shipping for orders over u$s 1500.-

Regards

Juan

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Biodom
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 3972

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 01:36:29 PM

Is the same, orders over u$s 1500 can do free shipping.

I need to fix it in the checkout page just to avoid the u$s 35 shipping for orders over u$s 1500.-

Regards

Juan

OK, great, thanks.
topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2014, 02:58:36 PM

All members who have paid wire/ach Please confirm their orders are in processing status.

If your order is not in processing status please PM me with proof of payment.

Juan

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2014, 03:00:33 PM

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Algernong

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 03:56:15 PM

Regards

I placed an order at the weekend, but I haven't heard back from you yet.  My email address is a****.g******@btinternet.com

I'd like to hear back before I wire payment.
topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2014, 07:02:14 PM

Regards

I placed an order at the weekend, but I haven't heard back from you yet.  My email address is a****.g******@btinternet.com

I'd like to hear back before I wire payment.

Allan your order is Order number #957. Customer IP: 217.x.x.128 GB + Hosting as soon as we receive  the payment we will process your order.

Regards

Juan

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2014, 10:25:09 PM

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
dreamzz

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 03:21:33 AM

Do you take any other payment method apart from bank wire or bitpay. like paypal or moneygram, western union etc
Collider

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 09:36:56 AM

When is the latest date you need to buy the hosting package so it gets shipped to your hosting facility, and not the billing address?
topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2014, 12:57:24 PM

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║