Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:06:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] Group Buy Ant S2 $1650.- May 25th - 150/150 - Antminer S3 Coming Soon  (Read 21856 times)
Xer0

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

°^°

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 11:40:29 PM

if going to expand then put me in for one
topminingcontracts (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

TaaS is a closed-end fund designated to blockchain

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2014, 11:40:55 PM

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
wpgdeez

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 11:42:39 PM

Ugh, just missed this and spent my BTC on the SP10 GB instead Sad

I will be at 6.6 Thash now, should have enough BTC for a S2 in a couple weeks.
imajeff

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 11:43:38 PM

[...]
Solved your order is OK.

Juan

Thank you that was quick; I wonder why someone had said you didn't respond to them in so long, because you're doing alright here  Smiley
dreamzz

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 12:13:53 AM

HI juan, I have ordered 1 unit yesterday, will sent the payment today. #979 . I saw your hosting plan, I am interested in a few units to host, but do you have a small plan like 3 months, 6 months etc. 1 year is a really long term, after 1 year it will not even be mining the same amount of btc the S1 mines now, and the hardware worth next to nothing, not even worth the price of shipping.
topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2014, 01:37:18 AM

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2014, 01:38:46 AM

HI juan, I have ordered 1 unit yesterday, will sent the payment today. #979 . I saw your hosting plan, I am interested in a few units to host, but do you have a small plan like 3 months, 6 months etc. 1 year is a really long term, after 1 year it will not even be mining the same amount of btc the S1 mines now, and the hardware worth next to nothing, not even worth the price of shipping.

Yes I understand, the problem is how can we offer low prices for shorter contracts, give us 3-4 days to find the best solution.

Regards

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
gallery2000

Activity: 784

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 02:37:41 AM

Hola Juan,

What is your bitcoin address?

Und3rd0g

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 03:18:17 AM

Hola Juan,

Dude, I would recommend ordering at https://112bit.com.  That would be the site to place an order with Juan.
gallery2000

Activity: 784

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 03:19:26 AM

Hola Juan,

Dude, I would recommend ordering at https://112bit.com.  That would be the site to place an order with Juan.

Yes, I did.  I gave me the bitcoin address.  I just want to confirm.

Collider

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 05:30:56 AM

It is a bitcoin address created by Bitpay.

They rotate between several addresses.

Juan has no way of knowing which is currently used for which customer.
spiccioli
Legendary

Activity: 1378
Merit: 1003

nec sine labore

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 06:43:03 AM
Last edit: May 21, 2014, 03:57:42 PM by spiccioli

Yes I understand, the problem is how can we offer low prices for shorter contracts, give us 3-4 days to find the best solution.

Regards

I'm interested as well, maybe a 6 months contract could be a good solution, six months from now these units should still be profitable at 90USD/month of hosting.

spiccioli
peterepeat

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 07:32:00 AM

Hi, will you ship to Australia for this price?
Thanks  Smiley
Collider

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 07:36:45 AM

Hi, will you ship to Australia for this price?
Thanks  Smiley
Shipping is directly from the Bitmain factory, and will go everywhere in the world.

Yes, that means to your country, too.
saurabh

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 07:47:15 AM

I am going to wait because i think that the miners price is going to drop at least 50% in a month i see all manufacturers are competing... 

Digital Currency is the future
Collider

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 08:15:25 AM

I am going to wait because i think that the miners price is going to drop at least 50% in a month i see all manufacturers are competing...  
While i agree on the statement of some price drop, i don´t think it will go down (another) 50% the next month.

However, by July we will definately see prices of 0,9$/GH or below, as new 0,5W/GH equipment will become available.

That whole assumption might be wrong if bitcoin price is at 1000$ by then, though XD
Bicknellski

Activity: 924

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 09:19:18 AM
Last edit: May 21, 2014, 11:40:55 AM by Bicknellski

While i agree on the statement of some price drop, i don´t think it will go down (another) 50% the next month.

However, by July we will definately see prices of 0,9$/GH or below, as new 0,5W/GH equipment will become available.

That whole assumption might be wrong if bitcoin price is at 1000$ by then, though XD

Pretty decent assumption.

SP30s in the GB went for as low as what $0.69/Gh/s for August delivery.

I just bought 1 more S2 here. Pretty happy with the first one even though seeing cards flopping about inside the case is unnerving to say the least.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Collider

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 09:24:59 AM

At these low hardware prices, what it really comes down to is power efficiency and (resulting) hosting costs.

In July/August you will spend the same amount of $ on the actual hardware as you do on power / year.

Therefore, i would advise everyone to carefully calculate their personal hosting costs, including power consumption, cooling and space.
Even when hosting at home, you pay for the space as the room hosting all your equipment will not be of use for much more than maybe storing heat-resistant items.
saurabh

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 10:45:59 AM

At these low hardware prices, what it really comes down to is power efficiency and (resulting) hosting costs.

In July/August you will spend the same amount of $ on the actual hardware as you do on power / year.

Therefore, i would advise everyone to carefully calculate their personal hosting costs, including power consumption, cooling and space.
Even when hosting at home, you pay for the space as the room hosting all your equipment will not be of use for much more than maybe storing heat-resistant items.

I agree , I will choose trading instead of mining at this point which is more practical.... Smiley Smiley Smiley

Digital Currency is the future
topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2014, 01:25:24 PM

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║