Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:49:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] Group Buy Ant S2 $1650.- May 25th - 150/150 - Antminer S3 Coming Soon  (Read 21841 times)
topminingcontracts (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

TaaS is a closed-end fund designated to blockchain

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2014, 05:59:34 PM

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sjc1490

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 07:12:20 PM

Juan,
Just completed the transfer for order # 1013 let me know when received please. Thanks.

BTC ADDRESS: 12Qwd8VKLQ4xF44ytHXBpCAKuF9VknG4X2
topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2014, 07:59:54 PM

Juan,
Just completed the transfer for order # 1013 let me know when received please. Thanks.

We got your wire.

Regards

Juan

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
wpgdeez

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 08:23:47 PM

Juan,

We got your wire.

Regards

Juan

I thought it took 2 weeks to a month for wire transfer, oh wait that's just if you have a KNC refund Cheesy
c2m

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 09:32:45 PM

Hi Juan,

great offer @1650/per machine. Searching through mining hw - best at the moment along with your hosting offer, so thank you!

I would like to ask some questions-
1) how is the 3, 6 moth hosting negotiations going ? Would be interested in 6 month hosting term as some other miners in the thread.
2) are you considering setting up remote access to hosted mining rigs ? (ssh ? https ?)
2) are you in this business for a long run ? I mean, do you see yourself continuing to offer good deals on miners on the market year from know along with hosting and support ? Or are you going to sell as many as you can now and take the profit and move on ? (no offense meant here, just sincere question)

I am asking because I have done some calculations about mining and it seems that the only way of reasonable ROI at prices of BTC vs difficulty rise, w/gh, $/gh etc. is to reinvest at least once per 2 month and add at least +25-50% gh/s each round (preferably double the hashing power) at best prices at that moment.

So what I am asking is if I buy from you now and host with you, will you plan to offer similar deals along with hosting 2, 4, 6 etc months from now ? (provided of course the market wont crash and little green men wont descend on white house...)

Sorry for long post. Thanks for reading and looking for your reply.

Best
c.
ovidus

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 11:59:30 PM

Sent wire transfer for order 1016, please confirm when received
topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2014, 12:03:06 AM

Hi Juan,

great offer @1650/per machine. Searching through mining hw - best at the moment along with your hosting offer, so thank you!

I would like to ask some questions-
1) how is the 3, 6 moth hosting negotiations going ? Would be interested in 6 month hosting term as some other miners in the thread.
2) are you considering setting up remote access to hosted mining rigs ? (ssh ? https ?)
2) are you in this business for a long run ? I mean, do you see yourself continuing to offer good deals on miners on the market year from know along with hosting and support ? Or are you going to sell as many as you can now and take the profit and move on ? (no offense meant here, just sincere question)

I am asking because I have done some calculations about mining and it seems that the only way of reasonable ROI at prices of BTC vs difficulty rise, w/gh, $/gh etc. is to reinvest at least once per 2 month and add at least +25-50% gh/s each round (preferably double the hashing power) at best prices at that moment.

So what I am asking is if I buy from you now and host with you, will you plan to offer similar deals along with hosting 2, 4, 6 etc months from now ? (provided of course the market wont crash and little green men wont descend on white house...)

Sorry for long post. Thanks for reading and looking for your reply.

Best
c.

Hello let me answer

1) We do not have yet contracts under 1 year, the cost structure will make a shorter contract will increase the price a lot.
2) Yes we are working to let customers to access to their units remotely https and ssh
3) We will continue providing special offers about hosting I am not so sure yet.

Regards

Juan

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2014, 12:04:34 AM

Hello we will confirm as soon as payment arrive to the bank.

Regards

Juan

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Biffa
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 01:46:34 AM

Regards

Juan

I'm in, transfer sent PM'ed details.

Mine @ pools that pay Tx fees & don't mine empty blocks :: kanopool :: ckpool ::
Should bitmain create LPM for all models?
:: Dalcore's Crypto Mining H/W Hosting Directory & Reputation ::
wpgdeez

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 01:58:02 AM

Regards

Juan

Someones growing their farm quick Smiley Its going to be an early xmas for you!
dreamzz

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 02:09:46 AM

HI Juan, I am from australia, when I ask the UAE exchange to bank wire they said they cannot do it to the 112 bit lcc account, they need a personnel account or an account name without the numbers. I cant do BTC as btc price is australia is viable. Happy to do a money gram, but someone has to go to a money gram and collect the money, Looks like my payment will be late, what will happen if it reaches the 150unit limit before you receiving my payment?
Biffa
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 04:41:50 AM

Regards

Juan

Someones growing their farm quick Smiley Its going to be an early xmas for you!

Nah, just keeping up with the difficulty level trying to maintain a steady output.

+ selling old kit to make way for new.

Mine @ pools that pay Tx fees & don't mine empty blocks :: kanopool :: ckpool ::
Should bitmain create LPM for all models?
:: Dalcore's Crypto Mining H/W Hosting Directory & Reputation ::
topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2014, 05:07:03 AM

HI Juan, I am from australia, when I ask the UAE exchange to bank wire they said they cannot do it to the 112 bit lcc account, they need a personnel account or an account name without the numbers. I cant do BTC as btc price is australia is viable. Happy to do a money gram, but someone has to go to a money gram and collect the money, Looks like my payment will be late, what will happen if it reaches the 150unit limit before you receiving my payment?

I can give you my personal account information.

In case you wish to proceed make the order and I will send you my bank info.

Regards

Juan

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2014, 05:10:44 AM

To keep things organized we decided to take orders until May 23 00:00 EST

We will close the GB at that time and we send the shipping list to the shipping team so all the units can be sent on time.

In case we don't receive a payment for one order we will wait 48 hours to let wires to credit in our bank account, the units that are not payed before May 23 00:00 EST may be delivered on May 26th, we will do our best effort to ship all together and we do for the orders payed and confirmed before May 23.

Regards

Juan

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2014, 05:11:07 AM

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
dreamzz

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 06:07:50 AM
Last edit: May 22, 2014, 06:22:45 AM by dreamzz

HI Juan,

The order number #979 , money is already today from australia, i dont know how much time it will take to credit in your account. Also i have a question, can it be shipped to a different address than the billing address? I also want to put $500 on the shipping invoice to save import duty. bitmain always does that. Let me know by PM or here
If you have an email i can send you the copy of remittance.
Biodom
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 3864

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 02:11:11 PM

Juan, please acknowledge my order #1063 (paid by BTC)
topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2014, 03:14:01 PM

Juan, please acknowledge my order #1063 (paid by BTC)

Payment received.

Juan

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2014, 03:16:25 PM

HI Juan,

The order number #979 , money is already today from australia, i dont know how much time it will take to credit in your account. Also i have a question, can it be shipped to a different address than the billing address? I also want to put $500 on the shipping invoice to save import duty. bitmain always does that. Let me know by PM or here
If you have an email i can send you the copy of remittance.

A.R.

We don't received your payment yet.

Once we received the payment we can modify shipping address.

Please if you can send us proof of payment.

Regards

Juan

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2014, 03:16:57 PM

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║