Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 07:43:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] Group Buy Ant S2 $1650.- May 25th - 150/150 - Antminer S3 Coming Soon  (Read 21875 times)
dreamzz

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 01:06:24 AM

HI Juan,

The order number #979 , money is already today from australia, i dont know how much time it will take to credit in your account. Also i have a question, can it be shipped to a different address than the billing address? I also want to put $500 on the shipping invoice to save import duty. bitmain always does that. Let me know by PM or here
If you have an email i can send you the copy of remittance.

A.R.

We don't received your payment yet.

Once we received the payment we can modify shipping address.

Please if you can send us proof of payment.

Regards

Juan

Whats your email, i couldnt find it in your website. thanks
topminingcontracts (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

TaaS is a closed-end fund designated to blockchain

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 02:24:18 AM

GB Members.

This is the list of the orders payed.

If you completed the payment and your order is not in the list contact us immediately

Regards

Juan

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
digitizing

Activity: 108

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 03:13:13 AM

wow, i'm the last.
order #1075
dreamzz

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 03:21:05 AM

I paid Yesterday #979
whats your email address I an send a proof of payment.
topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 03:57:36 AM

I paid Yesterday #979
whats your email address I an send a proof of payment.

A.R.

Sent to to me to jg@112bit.com

Regards

Juan

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 06:20:56 AM

All the orders I listed before has been processed and added to the shipping list.

Bitmain Tech Ltd has the list and shipping team will start working now to ship all in time in May 25th.

Orders not included in that list because we don't receive the payment yet may be shipped on May 25th or the day after we will do all we can to ship it same day.

Shipping team will send me an spreadsheet with the UPS tracking numbers on May 27 and I will update everybody with that information as soon as I have it, please don't start asking me for the UPS tracking before that day because I will not have it.

USA/Canada customers expect to start receiving your units on May 29-30, customers in other countries may take until June 2nd if in June 2nd still not receive your overseas orders please contact me and UPS for an update.

For customers that ordered Hosting Service also in case we receive it at our hosting facility on May 29 we can try to install in on May 30 but in case we received later or a delay on our side may take until Monday June 2nd to complete the setup of your units. Please send us your pool info in advance so we are ready to setup your miner fast.

In case someone has problems with their units like damage during shipping or any other problem we have parts and service in USA is important in case of any problem try to contact us directly via e-mail / phone to solve it, do not panic we sold hundreds of S2 since Batch #1 and we will assist you to solve it as fast as we can.

Thanks to everyone involved in this Group Buy is our first one and was very successful

In the name of Bitmain and 112 BIT LLC THANK YOU!

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Biffa
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 07:40:21 AM

Hi Juan

I'm not on the list, have emailed you. Payment went out yesterday.

Mine @ pools that pay Tx fees & don't mine empty blocks :: kanopool :: ckpool ::
Should bitmain create LPM for all models?
:: Dalcore's Crypto Mining H/W Hosting Directory & Reputation ::
black3000gt

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 12:54:19 PM

Any chance of getting in for 2 units?
topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 03:49:10 PM

No sorry I hope we can include you next time.

Regards

Juan

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 03:49:41 PM

Hi Juan

Hello Biffa

Order #?

Juan

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Biffa
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 04:28:24 PM

Hi Juan

Hello Biffa

Order #?

Juan

Hey Juan,

Just found it it takes my bank 4 days to do an international transfer to a US bank Sad

I know you want to get these closed off, rather than refunding me can I send you 3 BTC as collateral until the money clears into your account so I don't miss out?

Mine @ pools that pay Tx fees & don't mine empty blocks :: kanopool :: ckpool ::
Should bitmain create LPM for all models?
:: Dalcore's Crypto Mining H/W Hosting Directory & Reputation ::
BSIG

Activity: 75

Vintage4X4

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 05:13:42 PM

No sorry I hope we can include you next time.

Regards

Juan

I'll look into the next group buy as well.

Thanks.

Vintage4X4
gallery2000

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 10:07:58 PM

All the orders I listed before has been processed and added to the shipping list.

Bitmain Tech Ltd has the list and shipping team will start working now to ship all in time in May 25th.

Orders not included in that list because we don't receive the payment yet may be shipped on May 25th or the day after we will do all we can to ship it same day.

Shipping team will send me an spreadsheet with the UPS tracking numbers on May 27 and I will update everybody with that information as soon as I have it, please don't start asking me for the UPS tracking before that day because I will not have it.

USA/Canada customers expect to start receiving your units on May 29-30, customers in other countries may take until June 2nd if in June 2nd still not receive your overseas orders please contact me and UPS for an update.

For customers that ordered Hosting Service also in case we receive it at our hosting facility on May 29 we can try to install in on May 30 but in case we received later or a delay on our side may take until Monday June 2nd to complete the setup of your units. Please send us your pool info in advance so we are ready to setup your miner fast.

In case someone has problems with their units like damage during shipping or any other problem we have parts and service in USA is important in case of any problem try to contact us directly via e-mail / phone to solve it, do not panic we sold hundreds of S2 since Batch #1 and we will assist you to solve it as fast as we can.

Thanks to everyone involved in this Group Buy is our first one and was very successful

Juan,

Thank you!  You are the man and your wife is a woman!

topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 10:43:55 PM

Juan,

:-)

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
techgeek988

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 04:01:20 PM

Juan,

:-)

Hope everyone gets their miner in good condition.

When is the next group buy, Juan?
techgeek988

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 04:55:41 PM

Someone please ban this account, trying to fleece innocent people.
Yeh OK topminingcontraKts with a K

You have just been sent a personal message by topminingcontrakts on Bitcoin Forum.

IMPORTANT: Remember, this is just a notification. Please do not reply to this email.

The message they sent you was:

Hi,

Thanks for the interst in our Antminer S2 group buy -

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=608147.220

2nd Group buy is launching today/tomorrow so good timing on your side Wink

We will have a stock of 50 miners arriving Tuesday but as always will sell out fast with 19 units already reserved.

Should you wish to purchase one the current price is 2.98 BTC inc express shipping.

Payment address - (I took it out so no one even mistakenly pays it)

After payment please pm me the transaction I.D and your shipping address.

Kind Regards.

Juan.
DotSauce

Activity: 60

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2014, 07:33:04 PM

Thanks for the update Juan. It's probably a good thing that I don't have the tracking info yet, it's always just a tease hitting refresh button all day! Wink  Will check back Tuesday.
wpgdeez

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 08:42:48 PM

Congrats guys you got a good deal. Sorry I missed out after the 100 ran out, would have much rather had 2 of these than my SP10 but I was trigger happy when you ran out!
ccollectables

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 10:17:35 PM

I would like in on second group buy if there is one.

Bitcoin-Scratchticket.com       Win Bitcoin Playing Scratchtickets        Provably Fair   
dreamzz

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 05:12:57 AM

Havent got tracking yet?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: