Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:23:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] Group Buy Ant S2 $1650.- May 25th - 150/150 - Antminer S3 Coming Soon  (Read 21861 times)
ovidus

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 05:16:35 PM

Huh
Juan was supposed to refund me 5k $ 10 days ago..
no refund, no communication..
Should i start to worry?
(ps: Last Active:   Today at 03:52:49 AM so he's not away)

Don't worry yet because Juan is a good man.  Maybe Juan has diarrhea and couldn't get to the phone /computer right now.
Let's hope
tazdas

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 06:20:31 PM

Juan , please look in to order # 1017 as well ..payment was made via wire transfer

Sharjeel,

Unfortunatelly your payment arrived today, the GB is closed and all the units sent.

Send us an email with details for refund.

Regards

Juan

Already sent emails , did'nt get a response ..search for order 1017 in your emails...

Hi Juan

Still waiting for the refund or a reply plz.. I provided all the refund details on Thursday ..

thanks

Juan ..  Looks like few other folks are waiting for a refund ... when are you going to respond to us ?  part of being a good seller is to resolve straight forward problems right away ..  we could have invested that money on other miners..

Also you need to keep the communications line open.. let us know if there are delays..  disappearing for a week at a time doesn't cut it ..
ovidus

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 09:58:28 PM

ordered a s2 and instead got 3 s1, to be fair my previous orders with him went without a hitch just think it was a shipping screw up
Well just got a 4th s1, but still no contact from Juan......
sjc1490

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 02:38:29 AM

Did you try emailing him, he responded to me today on a unrelated matter? jg@112bit.com

BTC ADDRESS: 12Qwd8VKLQ4xF44ytHXBpCAKuF9VknG4X2
ovidus

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 03:07:05 AM

Finally heard back from him can't wait to get my tracking number for my s2 now
Minnesooooota

Activity: 68

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 05:15:37 AM

do any of you know when the next group buy will be?
tazdas

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 05:46:04 AM

Man you are lucky... I have been emailing (jg@112bit.com) him nearly every day for last 5 days .. but still no reply ...
raghathol

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 01:50:34 PM

Juan just called me on the phone (thing i appriciated)
and told me refund is on his way.
Will update ya soon

topminingcontracts (OP)

Activity: 532

TaaS is a closed-end fund designated to blockchain

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 04:34:28 PM

Juan just called me on the phone (thing i appriciated)
and told me refund is on his way.
Will update ya soon

Yes sorry for the delay bank informs your wire was done.

Regards

Juan

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 04:35:25 PM

Man you are lucky... I have been emailing (jg@112bit.com) him nearly every day for last 5 days .. but still no reply ...

Hello

Can you please inform me your order number to check whats the status of your order.

I was traveling a lot and I am behind with many emails.

Regards

Juan

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 04:36:12 PM

do any of you know when the next group buy will be?

Not plans for a new GB yet.

Once I see the opportunity to do another GB with a very interesting offer I will.

Regards

Juan

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 04:40:26 PM

ordered a s2 and instead got 3 s1, to be fair my previous orders with him went without a hitch just think it was a shipping screw up
Well just got a 4th s1, but still no contact from Juan......

Hello

I need to explain on May 28th Bitmain shipping team made a mistake

For 20 of our orders we ship 4 S1s each.

3 of those orders were S2s and we are working to solve the problem with them
4 of them has 7, 11, 11 and 12 S1s ordered they received 4 and we ship the remaining units a couple of days ago.
13 of them were orders of 1 S1 and they receive 3 and we are working with those customers to keep or to send us back the units we sent them by error.

We fully understand the feeling of customers that received S1 instead of S2 or less units than ordered and we will fully compensate in BTC for the mining time lost, and we hope the other 13 return us the units we sent by error. Finally we sent 48 S1s by error.

Regards

Juan

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 04:42:16 PM

Juan , please look in to order # 1017 as well ..payment was made via wire transfer

Sharjeel,

Unfortunatelly your payment arrived today, the GB is closed and all the units sent.

Send us an email with details for refund.

Regards

Juan

Already sent emails , did'nt get a response ..search for order 1017 in your emails...

Hi Juan

Still waiting for the refund or a reply plz.. I provided all the refund details on Thursday ..

thanks

Juan ..  Looks like few other folks are waiting for a refund ... when are you going to respond to us ?  part of being a good seller is to resolve straight forward problems right away ..  we could have invested that money on other miners..

Also you need to keep the communications line open.. let us know if there are delays..  disappearing for a week at a time doesn't cut it ..

I don't see any pending refund from this side please contact me directly in that case because I am just processing one now that is a collateral deposit for one of the orders in the GB and we don't have other refunds requests my mail is jg@112bit.com

Regards

Juan

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 04:44:18 PM

Huh
Juan was supposed to refund me 5k $ 10 days ago..
no refund, no communication..
Should i start to worry?
(ps: Last Active:   Today at 03:52:49 AM so he's not away)

Hello I think this is solved already

We got the payment on 27th and we had to do some internal work to complete the refund.

I don't consider 1 week to process a refund is bad.

Regards

Juan

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 04:53:57 PM

Order #979 was placed on May 20, 2014 and is currently Shipping.
Order Updates

Friday 23rd of May 2014, 08:38pm

Shipping List 1

Nothing in my email yet. Thanks

HI Juan I need the tracking please, as it shipped to one of the buyers address directly, who paid me through paypal, for protection reasons I need the tracking number, i send a couple of emails already. thanks

Order Updates

Friday 23rd of May 2014, 08:38pm

Shipping List 1

no tracking yet, juan please send me the tracking, i have emailed you a few times

Says my payment received on 23rd but shipped on 28th

Changi, Singapore    05/30/2014    7:35 A.M.    Arrival Scan
Shenzhen, China    05/30/2014    3:53 A.M.    Departure Scan
Shenzhen, China    05/28/2014    11:24 P.M.    Arrival Scan
   05/28/2014    11:23 P.M.    Departure Scan
   05/28/2014    9:00 P.M.    Origin Scan
   05/28/2014    6:22 P.M.    Pickup Scan
China    05/28/2014    6:15 A.M.    Order Processed: Ready for UPS

Even After several requests, this guy put the full price and item description as bitcoin miner. I had to pay $250 as customs, not only that, it was supposed to be shipped on 25th, now after the customs clearance and everything i will only get the item by end of this week, None of my requests been considered, such as shipping address is different than billing address, item value, item description, no contacts for few days.. Too bad service, a big negative from me.

Anand,

Let me try to answer your post

About the dates your payment arrived later than May 23:00 EST the time where we announced we will close the shipping list to be shipped on May 25.

We did our best efforts  but we can't risk to ship late the orders that were fully payed at that time.

Then we had to wait 48 hours after May 25 to receive the last missing payments and we submit the final orders on May 27 shipped on May 28.

I think you get a very good deal and unique, not even the prices went up they were out of stock.

About the declared value, please send me a scan of the declared value and I will try to find out what happened I checked the shipping list and I included your request and if we made a mistake I apologize and will find  our what happened.

About the customs taxes there is not much I can do, every country has their taxes.

Regards

Juan

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
tazdas

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 05:11:38 PM

Hello

Can you please inform me your order number to check whats the status of your order.

Regards

Juan

Juan.. my order # 1017 .. whose payment was late and you said you will send the refund.. search for order #1017 in your emails .. I set you an email last night
dulac97

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 06:10:16 PM

Juan,
Let me know if you are stuck with any extras.  I'd be interested in the original deal.
gallery2000

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 08:14:16 AM

Hello

Regards

Juan

Thank you Juan.  I hope you don't have traveler's diarrhea and be safe.

ovidus

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 09:18:53 AM

Hello

Regards

Juan

It is order 1080
Biffa
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 11:31:49 AM

And radio silence for another two days.

Come on Juan you did a sterling job on the group buy, and I'm sure your business is going great guns. How about those refunds they can't take that long surely Huh

Mine @ pools that pay Tx fees & don't mine empty blocks :: kanopool :: ckpool ::
Should bitmain create LPM for all models?
:: Dalcore's Crypto Mining H/W Hosting Directory & Reputation ::
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: