Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:24:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining Asics Technologoes - 6 THS Bitcoin Miner - First PICS!  (Read 15793 times)
dekodoge

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 11:34:14 AM

jjj0923 did you get it?

nah didn't think so.

http://cryptomining-blog.com/3587-what-is-going-on-with-mining-asics-technologies/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rimba

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 05:38:45 AM

so they shipped already? nah they didnt.....

Looking for really profitable cloud mining? thinking on diversifying your investment? http://ltcgear.com?apage=394 -50% code:anniversary1yr
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2014, 05:49:58 AM

jjj is on vacation probably. Used to post every day, but last post is Oct 01 and "Last Active: 2014-10-06". I'm sure he'll update us when he comes back.
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 07:59:28 AM

jjj is on vacation probably. Used to post every day, but last post is Oct 01 and "Last Active: 2014-10-06". I'm sure he'll update us when he comes back.

I don't  thunk he will update because there are no updates.

ChuckBuck

Activity: 1372
Merit: 783

better everyday ♥

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2014, 12:46:19 PM

Uh OH, looks like he's back from vacay!

Code:
Last Active:	October 06, 2014, 07:11:12 AM

That's a week ago, guess he's become quite a bit gun shy on these forums since his broski Marc hasn't come through for him.

CharityAuction
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
ColdScam
dekodoge

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 03:08:07 PM

JJ got bumhurt i expect.  Grin Cheesy Wink Smiley Grin Angry Grin Cheesy Wink Smiley
opieum2

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 04:43:09 PM

As good a resource as BCT is, it is just as important to expose these companies on other social media like facebook or twitter. twitter being easier. The crypto press does not always have the resources to check out these forums or vet things. And in general, press is more about sensationalism and splash before facts, marketing basically. It is more important to get the word outside this forum of all of these scam companies and their "CEOs" so the world is aware of them. Shaming them on the biggest social networks will be the best way to begin to stop these scams. BFL only succeeded for so long because the complaints were restricted ONLY to this forum and their own. It took massive amounts of complaints from people to eventually get the government to actually take action.

We need to step up OUR game if we want to stop scammers like these. They produce no product, take your money, then vanish. The scammers are certainly stepping up theirs.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
dekodoge

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 04:44:36 PM

As good a resource as BCT is, it is just as important to expose these companies on other social media like facebook or twitter. twitter being easier. The crypto press does not always have the resources to check out these forums or vet things. And in general, press is more about sensationalism and splash before facts, marketing basically. It is more important to get the word outside this forum of all of these scam companies and their "CEOs" so the world is aware of them. Shaming them on the biggest social networks will be the best way to begin to stop these scams. BFL only succeeded for so long because the complaints were restricted ONLY to this forum and their own. It took massive amounts of complaints from people to eventually get the government to actually take action.

We need to step up OUR game if we want to stop scammers like these. They produce no product, take your money, then vanish. The scammers are certainly stepping up theirs.

do you have info proof?

are you invested?
opieum2

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 04:49:18 PM

do you have info proof?

are you invested?

No proof but others likley do. I am invested in exposing ANY ASIC manufacturer now, I have been burned twice. And I do mine. After all that I found the manufacturer of my choice to buy from. Too many of these sellvertisements that advertise vaporware. We should not be investing in their R&D, that is a HUGE risk on the consumer. Any honest business will take on that risk themselves.

Is there a product to show? Video? Proof? So far ALL of the hallmarks of a scam are right here true to form. Post up details....show proof. cgminer, video of the miner actually hashing and connected to a monitor....show the UI. Since you are willing to hawk your wares on here, at least make the effort to prove it exists.

Did my comment scare you? I know how you marketing guys work. What trusted members in this community have a sample device to show this miner is real?

RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 06:35:30 PM

Well it seems that nobody else is complaining so this was a very lame attempt of a scam because nobody bought it. Suckers!

dekodoge

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 02:21:32 PM

no news?
ChuckBuck

better everyday ♥

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 02:26:22 PM

What use is a scam operation if you only have 1 guy shilling for them?

I'm kind of angry that they don't have more sock puppets promoting their long con!   Angry

CharityAuction
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
ColdScam
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 03:01:19 PM

To be fair the way jjj was yelling at non-believers he was worth 4-5 regular-sized shills.

Comments on their FB page are getting tense:

https://www.facebook.com/mining.asics.technologies
opieum2

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 03:16:26 PM

Fact is anyone using the whole "are you invested" line is just trying to divert attention from the topic, the burden of PROOF is on the supposed manufacturer to prove
A: They are an actual business entity with a physical address
B: A viable product
C: Proof of such product in detailed technical videos, white papers and
D: Community exposure. There MUST be review units. This happens even in established industries. nvidia and AMD ship their latest graphics hardware to reviewers a month in advance at times. This works both as a marketing tool AND a credibility tool. People know what they are getting ahead of time.
E: Delivery of product under said timeline (underpromise OVERdeliver is always good)

Most of the scams that come on here usually pull the same shit. Announce, get hype but no substance, get a few people to pay them with a shill or sock puppet to attempt to establish credibility, then run away with the money. This looks to be no different.

For such a press splash and all the hype, where is the hardware? where are the samples? Who has one? Has it even been spotted at ANY trade show event by anyone other than the manufacturer? These are all critical questions and marketing aspects that are important to establish credibility. No one should ever feel comfortable parting with their money until they have done the homework, considering the sums of money being paid for the hardware. Again this comes from lessons learned and hard experience. I made the mistake 2x. Once with BFL and again with AMT. So I learned my lesson and learned.

The burden of proof is on Mining Asics Technologoes (umm wtf is up with the Technologoes part?) not on me to state whether i am invested or not. I will be invested ONCE there is proof and it meets my needs. I am a VERY invested miner. I do buy from a manufacturer that has earned my trust because they have been consistent. Can you prove you will do the same? Remember talk is cheap. Prove you got something show it in the form of proof.

ethought
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 01:08:35 PM

Well it seems that nobody else is complaining so this was a very lame attempt of a scam because nobody bought it. Suckers!

Unfortunately judging by the comments on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/mining.asics.technologies) quite a few people have purchased physical units or hosted miners...

As far as I can tell, people have been asking for refunds and MAT has been telling people they will receive a refund but so far no one seems to have actually been refunded.

opieum2

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 01:19:28 PM

Unfortunately judging by the comments on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/mining.asics.technologies) quite a few people have purchased physical units or hosted miners...

As far as I can tell, people have been asking for refunds and MAT has been telling people they will receive a refund but so far no one seems to have actually been refunded.

And this is part of the problem. Alot of these scams are taking it to the broader social media communities to perpetrate the scams. bct while relevant to the serious miner, not something the newbie or prospective miner is looking at. AND if they look they see what at first glance appears like alot of flaming and trolling. Not that it doesnt happen, but it does make a difference in perception.

For those serious enough about exposing these types of things its important to get out there to the social media world and call them out there too.

s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 08:10:30 PM

I'm kind of angry that they don't have more sock puppets promoting their long con!   Angry

Hey, for good price will be sock puppet... Just to let you know OP.

Need some back up in selling non existing stuff, for shit loads of money?

I'm your Man!!!

Ohh wait...JUST KIDDING.
pilottage

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 02:29:54 PM

https://www.mining-asics-technologies.com/mat-production-shipments-started-october-20th/
ChuckBuck

better everyday ♥

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2014, 02:44:27 PM

Ruh Roh, They at it again?!

But seriously, where's the proof of the miners?   Cool

CharityAuction
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
ColdScam
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2014, 03:15:28 PM

Be gentle. They are already whining about "Trouble in the Forums" in their announcement.

Due to this delay we face a lot of Trouble in the Forums as being a SCAM Company. This is not the case at all and we have asked the customers to post their pictures, allthough not all will do this, because of privacy reasons we need to respect.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: