Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:47:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: THE REAL reason why BTC has a slow adoptive rate  (Read 7016 times)
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2014, 09:36:34 PM

There is absolutely nothing stopping people from going about and researching Bitcoin themselves and learning about it, we can't be held responsible for peoples laziness or incompetence, I have another theory regarding Bitcoins slow adoption rate and part of the problem is that Bitcoin is trying to undo over a century of yes, I'm going to be blunt here, social engineering and brainwashing. We have been brought up with very little knowledge on how global economics and currencies actually work and that has been a deliberate and systematic process attempted by our governments to keep us ignorant.

Can't have the unwashed peasants understanding how their money works now can we? They'd revolt and bring down the central bankers early on, this is also a reason why many central banks are refusing to define Bitcoin as private money because that would nullify what they have been teaching the public for years, that their paper currency is the only true form of money, why do you think they keep trying to say Gold/Silver are commodities that can be bartered? It's the same situation.
+1 billion
Nice post there, I have missed it earlier. You're definitely right, most of the population is being controlled, they are 'sheep'. People don't think about these things and just live their lives (most of them). From the moment on that I've read about Bitcoin, I knew that this was going to be something one day. The banks can't let their system die off that easily either.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4475

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 10:44:11 PM

noobs think that they can get a university degree's worth, a college diploma's worth and a highschool certificates worth of bitcoin information all wrapped up in a nice little bow and presented in no more then 3 paragraphs.

they need to realise that bitcoin is not just a google wallet.

bitcoin is a whole economy. with industry, investments, retailers, services. and lets not forget 1000's of lines of code.

i now personally tell people that directly ask me about bitcoin. that it is its own country, with its own industry, its own payment, its own currency, its own 'race' whereby the country is called: the internet.

that anything that they want to do and have done with fiat can be done with bitcoin. and bitcoin is open up to any new idea's that fiat laws prevent.

that if they really want to know more then how to open a wallet and send a transaction. then they really need to put in the time and research the sector they wish to get involved in.

bitcoin is far far far past just being a wallet.

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: