Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:21:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who else is panic buying?  (Read 3001 times)
blatchcorn (OP)

Activity: 952
Merit: 281

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 01:52:04 PM

I am trying to find a buyer for all my gold to free up more cash to put in BTC Smiley
T.Stuart

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 01:55:39 PM

Allow me to help you with that.

https://www.quadrigacx.com/

"You can also now fund your account with gold bullion..."

███████████████▄▄▄                     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄                     ▄█████▀
████████████████████▄                ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄                 ▄█████▀
              ▀▀█████▄             ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
                 █████▌          ▄█████▀ ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄         ▄█████▀
                 ▐█████        ▄█████▀     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
                 █████▌      ▄█████▀         ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
              ▄▄█████▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████████▀
████████████████████▀    ▄█████▀     ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▀
███████████████▀▀▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█▀
                                    ▀███████▀
                                      ▀███▀
                                        ▀
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
.◆ ◆ ◆ ONE TOKEN TO MOVE ANYTHING ANYWHERE ◆ ◆ ◆.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 01:57:24 PM

You might want to take a breath first. Doing anything in a panic will degrade your performance.  Wink

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
escrow.ms
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 01:58:27 PM

I doubt anyone is panic buying right now.
TERA

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 02:15:42 PM

Real panic buying will start at $465 and again at $480.   At $520, the professional investors and traders will panic buy with big money.
sgbett
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1087

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 02:25:19 PM

panic buying since 2011 Wink

"A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution" - Satoshi Nakamoto
*my posts are not investment advice*
wormbog

Activity: 561

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 02:31:13 PM

I prefer to panic hodl.
oda.krell
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 02:33:28 PM

Real panic buying will start at $465 and again at $480.   At $520, the professional investors and traders will panic buy with big money.

Maybe we should distinguish panic buying and "panic buying". Buying at points breaking through major resistances is in the latter category. But perhaps the distinction is potato potahtoe

Not sure which Bitcoin wallet you should use? Get Electrum!
Electrum is an open-source lightweight client: fast, user friendly, and 100% secure.
Download the source or executables for Windows/OSX/Linux/Android from, and only from, the official Electrum homepage.
MatTheCat

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 02:45:33 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2014, 03:04:19 PM by MatTheCat

Real panic buying will start at $465 and again at $480.   At $520, the professional investors and traders will panic buy with big money.

If............. If............... IF!

I am totally new to EW analysis. But have been following the excellent DanV.  

Last night I tried to make a bullish EW chart which would have $340 low as the culmination of a Dec 2013 - April 2014 Wave 4. I couldn't do it. Any way that I reshuffled the wave counts in a way that conforms to EW guidelines resulted in the conclusion that there must be a lower low, or a retest of the $340 low at the very least....

I also couldn't get the short term bullish/long term bearish alternative to work either, whereby $340 represents the whole of Wave A, which would mean that we are now in the midst of Wave B, and could expect another leg up from here as soon as price breaks. If this were to be the case, then we could perhaps expect a run up to the $700 range before Wave B topped out and from there, it would be a long way down to considerably lower lows than $340 for the final Wave C of the Primary Wave 4.

No.

Bored and waiting.

Kraken Account, Robbed/Emptied. Kraken say "Fuck you, its your loss": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559553.msg15656643#msg15656643

Bitfinex victims. DO NOT TOUCH THE BFX TOKEN! Start moving it around, or trading it, and you will be construed as having accepted it as an alternative means of payment to your USD, BTC, etc.
K128kevin2

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 02:55:16 PM

I prefer to panic hodl.

lol...
QUICK! DON'T DO ANYTHING!
wachtwoord
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 03:05:23 PM

I prefer to panic hodl.

lol...
QUICK! DON'T DO ANYTHING!

Freeze! Don't move! And hold it that way!
Ultros

Activity: 471
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 03:07:07 PM

We're well beyond the panic-zone, but we might be heading that way.
RockHound

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 04:02:57 PM

Real panic buying will start at $465 and again at $480.   At $520, the professional investors and traders will panic buy with big money.

Last night I tried to make a bullish EW chart which would have $340 low as the culmination of a Dec 2013 - April 2014 Wave 4. I couldn't do it. Any way that I reshuffled the wave counts in a way that conforms to EW guidelines resulted in the conclusion that there must be a lower low, or a retest of the $340 low at the very least....

I also couldn't get the short term bullish/long term bearish alternative to work either, whereby $340 represents the whole of Wave A, which would mean that we are now in the midst of Wave B, and could expect another leg up from here as soon as price breaks. If this were to be the case, then we could perhaps expect a run up to the $700 range before Wave B topped out and from there, it would be a long way down to considerably lower lows than $340 for the final Wave C of the Primary Wave 4.

No.

Bored and waiting.

Cheesy  Me too brother, still got buy order in @ $360  - it's been almost 2 weeks waiting now.

To be very honest, I am considering buying-in near Spot $440  Undecided

How about you mate? Adjusting accordingly or shall we both wait it out together?
bitcoinsrus

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 04:08:11 PM

No.

Bored and waiting.

Cheesy  Me too brother, still got buy order in @ $360  - it's been almost 2 weeks waiting now.

How about you mate? Adjusting accordingly or shall we both wait it out together?

T.Stuart

Activity: 644

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 04:08:43 PM

No.

Bored and waiting.

███████████████▄▄▄                     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄                     ▄█████▀
████████████████████▄                ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄                 ▄█████▀
              ▀▀█████▄             ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
                 █████▌          ▄█████▀ ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄         ▄█████▀
                 ▐█████        ▄█████▀     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
                 █████▌      ▄█████▀         ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
              ▄▄█████▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████████▀
████████████████████▀    ▄█████▀     ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▀
███████████████▀▀▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█▀
                                    ▀███████▀
                                      ▀███▀
                                        ▀
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
.◆ ◆ ◆ ONE TOKEN TO MOVE ANYTHING ANYWHERE ◆ ◆ ◆.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
Wandererfromthenorth

Activity: 742

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 04:33:03 PM

LOL
piramida
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1010

Borsche

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 04:34:58 PM

panic buying since 2011 Wink

same here. i only pause sometimes when we rally, panic buying below 600 this time.

i am satoshi
serenitys

Activity: 126
Merit: 101

Be Here Now

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 05:40:19 PM

*brings in coffee, lemonade and iced sweet tea for the porch party*

SO is anybody not necessarily panic buying, but just going hey, why not...and buying?

You say "anti government" like that's a bad thing...

Unfortunate times will bring out the best in good people and the worst in bad people
Paashaas
Legendary

Activity: 3433
Merit: 4368

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 05:48:08 PM

SO is anybody not necessarily panic buying, but just going hey, why not...and buying?

I had that move yesterday, i woke up with a nice sun-shine and bought BTC, it's a good time to load more.
serenitys

Activity: 126
Merit: 101

Be Here Now

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 05:49:08 PM

I had that move yesterday, i woke up with a nice sun-shine and bought BTC, it's a good time to load more.

What distinguished you from the "panic buyer"?

You say "anti government" like that's a bad thing...

Unfortunate times will bring out the best in good people and the worst in bad people
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: