Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 09:45:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sudanese Muslim woman sentenced to death for Christian conversion  (Read 14774 times)
5flags

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Professional anarchist

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2014, 10:40:29 AM

So, are you a Muslim or you are just playing devil's advocate?

With a name like Avram? No, I'm not Muslim. I detest religion.

I am from EU and it pains me when I see changes done by Muslims to some countries here, in Germany there is now more Muslims than in both Americas

I'm in the EU. Maybe I'm just a little less scared of the other.

http://5fla.gs - @5flags on Twitter
newIndia
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1049

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 10:55:31 AM

All men of ths world should first nd foremost realize that there is only one ,the almighty, the supreme power. And following a particular religion is a particular way of recognizing that almighty. And so wht religion a particular person choose to follow i.e the way he worship the supremacy is totally up to him/her. No one should neither the society should describe this act of individual with any particular technical term.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 11:17:21 AM

All men of ths world should first nd foremost realize that there is only one ,the almighty, the supreme power. And following a particular religion is a particular way of recognizing that almighty. And so wht religion a particular person choose to follow i.e the way he worship the supremacy is totally up to him/her. No one should neither the society should describe this act of individual with any particular technical term.

All men of this world should first and foremost realize that there is only one ,the almighty, the supreme power - Wrong.

You are free to believe whatever you want. But never force your beliefs upon others. Also, you should respect others beliefs. When you post here that everyone in the world should believe in almighty, you are forcing your beliefs upon others.
bitsmichel

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 06:32:39 PM

The woman was born to a christian woman and married the christian man who coincidentally has an american citizenship to cause a stir, there is probably big money in this for her, she has tried to antagonize the whole world in a political move to play the victim.

There is no political move here. Get some education.

Man's bid to save wife on death row

This is why state-ism is not always the best political system. Other people deciding over your wife's life, that is not something that should be allowed.

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 06:36:47 PM

Disturbing details are out. The woman was married to a Christian man for several years. They already had one child and she was pregnant with the second. The Sudanese are saying that they will stone her to death after the birth of her second child. And both the children will be taken away from her husband, to be brought up in an Islamic environment.

Let us observe the outcry pouring from all over the place and social networks. Let us admire the crowd chanting "No Justice! No Peace! Free Meriam Now!" Any hashtag from Michelle Obama #FreeMeriamNow campaign coming?

you may complain about michelle obama doing that stunt, but it got the media outlets talking about it.. and now a lot of people know what's going on. so it did have an effect, but you might just be spouting off the agenda of fox noise.

Viral Recoil: Michelle Obama's hashtag activism backfires with anti-drone campaign

The hashtag 'Bring back our girls' quickly spread on the web, even attracting the undoubted clout of America's First Lady. But, as well as raising awareness of the kidnappings of 276 Nigerian schoolgirls, Michelle Obama has inadvertently sparked an online anti-drone campaign. Gayane Chichakyan reports. READ MORE on.rt.com/5o0tq0

http://youtu.be/oHqXEodJVY8

Hey maybe this will be an opportunity of Michelle to take her girls--at the taxpayers expense--on another field trip, this time to NIGERIA.

I am not a fan of the Obama, but I would be cool with that. The sad thing is all of this hashtag campaign is meant to protect hilary in 2016. Her department refused to call boko haram a terrorist group when she was secretary of state. Benghazi was bad already but now with those girls.. Really sad. It is still all political people.

BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1136

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2014, 06:38:42 PM
Last edit: May 22, 2014, 06:49:15 PM by BurtW

Other people deciding over your wife's life, that is not something that should be allowed.

"I do not agree with the ruling in this case.  If anyone is going to kill one of my wives it should be me" - Defense attorney in this case

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 06:54:15 PM

"...one of my wives"...

bitsmichel

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 06:55:19 PM

"...one of my wives"...

I was wondering about the same thing..

BurtW
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2014, 06:55:52 PM

You are free to believe whatever you want.

This is not true.

What if you believe, as some believe, that you must force your beliefs on others or kill them if they do not accept?  

Is it OK for them to believe that?

I think not.

Therefore it is not OK to believe whatever you want.

Some beliefs are wrong.

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 07:17:41 PM

This is not true.

What if you believe, as some believe, that you must force your beliefs on others or kill them if they do not accept?  

Is it OK for them to believe that?

I think not.

Therefore it is not OK to believe whatever you want.

Some beliefs are wrong.

OK. I'll modify my words. You are OK to believe whatever you want, as long as no physical or mental harm is done to anyone else. In simple words, keep your religion to yourself.  Grin
BurtW
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2014, 07:38:50 PM
Last edit: May 22, 2014, 07:50:35 PM by BurtW

"...one of my wives"...

Maybe the full quote will clear things up:

"I do not agree with the ruling in this case.  If anyone is going to kill one of my wives it should be me.  As the court knows, by the law given to us by Muhamad (may the grace of Allah be forever upon him), all my wives, slaves and livestock, whether cattle, sheep or goats, are my property.  As the owner of these various properties it is my right to dispose of them as I see fit.  Upon discovering that one of my wives or slaves is a Christian it is my right, as the property owner, to carry out the execution per the laws of Mohamad (may Allah bless him)"

Or something like that.

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 09:02:46 PM

"...one of my wives"...

"I do not agree with the ruling in this case.  If anyone is going to kill one of my wives it should be me.  As the court knows, by the law given to us by Muhamad (may the grace of Allah be forever upon him), all my wives, slaves and livestock, whether cattle, sheep or goats, are my property.  As the owner of these various properties it is my right to dispose of them as I see fit.  Upon discovering that one of my wives or slaves is a Christian it is my right, as the property owner, to carry out the execution per the laws of Mohamad (may Allah bless him)"

Or something like that.

Wow! It does clear things up! A thousand percent.... Can't wait for the feminist associations to fight for this case.... Roll Eyes

BurtW
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2014, 10:20:08 PM

"...one of my wives"...

Or something like that.

Wow! It does clear things up! A thousand percent.... Can't wait for the feminist associations to fight for this case.... Roll Eyes

So would the feminists you speak of be for the concept of women as property or against it, I can never remember which Smiley

bitsmichel

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 10:53:58 PM

"...one of my wives"...

"I do not agree with the ruling in this case.  If anyone is going to kill one of my wives it should be me.  As the court knows, by the law given to us by Muhamad (may the grace of Allah be forever upon him), all my wives, slaves and livestock, whether cattle, sheep or goats, are my property.  As the owner of these various properties it is my right to dispose of them as I see fit.  Upon discovering that one of my wives or slaves is a Christian it is my right, as the property owner, to carry out the execution per the laws of Mohamad (may Allah bless him)"

Or something like that.

Aha, this put things into context.

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 10:54:15 PM

"...one of my wives"...

Or something like that.

So would the feminists you speak of be for the concept of women as property or against it, I can never remember which Smiley

Those feminists are allergic to any risks of fatwas against their (female) humanist organizations so... This problem never gets answered as they will NEVER react to those kind of cases in the first place. To win the war against the evil penis some women need to fall in silence, quietly if I understand their "philosophy", for the feminists to keep the fight alive.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 04:39:03 AM

Someone needs to kick Obama in his back.

Obama Administration’s Silence on Pregnant Christian Woman Sentenced to Death is Deafening

http://www.lifenews.com/2014/05/22/obama-administrations-silence-on-pregnant-christian-woman-sentenced-to-death-is-stunning/
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 05:54:34 AM

"...one of my wives"...

Or something like that.

Pakistani Muslim Immigrant Beats Wife To Death For Not Cooking Him Goat, Claims Cultural Right To Beat Wife

A Pakistani immigrant beat his wife to death in their Brooklyn home after she made the mistake of cooking him lentils for dinner instead of the hearty meal of goat meat that he craved, according to court papers.

Noor Hussain, 75, was so outraged over the vegetarian fare that he pummeled his wife, Nazar Hussain, 66, with a stick until she was a “bloody mess,” according to prosecutors and court papers.

“Defendant asked [his wife] to cook goat and [his wife] said she made something else,” the court papers indicated as Hussain’s murder trial opened on Wednesday.

http://nypost.com/2014/05/21/man-charged-with-killing-wife-after-she-made-him-the-wrong-dinner/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
...Or something like that.

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 06:04:59 AM

Apostasy Death Sentence: Khartoum Tells Protesting Countries ‘Respect Laws and Legislations of Sudan’

After taking flak for days from Western governments, U.N. human rights officials and others over the sentencing to death of a pregnant Christian mother convicted of apostasy, the Islamist government in Khartoum on Wednesday gave its reaction: “respect the laws and legislations of Sudan.”

The response came in a form of a statement by junior foreign minister Obeidalla Mohamed Obeidalla, released through Sudan’s state news agency.

It said the ministry was working to convey to international and regional organizations “facts about current issues in Sudan, such as the apostasy case” as well as the recent detention of a prominent opposition politician.

“Dr. Obeidalla underscored the importance of respect to the legislations and laws of countries, which are part the national sovereignty of states,” the statement said. “He added that as much as Sudan respects the laws of other nations, the others are also required to respect the laws and legislations of Sudan.”

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/patrick-goodenough/apostasy-death-sentence-khartoum-tells-protesting-countries-respect

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 06:31:24 AM

No progress so far.

Sudan urged to stop death penalty for woman who converted to Christianity

http://unitedmethodistreporter.com/2014/05/22/sudan-urged-stop-death-penalty-woman-converted-christianity
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 01:15:59 PM

No progress so far.

Sudan urged to stop death penalty for woman who converted to Christianity

http://unitedmethodistreporter.com/2014/05/22/sudan-urged-stop-death-penalty-woman-converted-christianity

The wife of an american citizen, with an American kid. Let's see if the 0bama administration cares with at least a very powerful strongly worded hashtag campaign... No way they can stay silenced.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: