Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:23:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Found]130 Bit Coin Loan Request!  (Read 6530 times)
rexcoin

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2012, 10:43:18 PM

slider1978                10         10.25       Feb3rd      1QAywNshfR2CpLkFZAMAEstWjTBdiiVSsC
jfreak53                   20         21            Feb3rd      1LWg3Y6EGP3LtRgS5NHzd3yB1hcRmMT7ij
BurtWagner              20         21            Feb3rd      1BurtWEejbnKeBRsvcydJvsNztB1bXV5iQ
PatrickHarnett           60         63           Feb3rd       18ENrJJgSp5BXYv53qLttYba9vfdLzU91s

Only in need of 20 bit coin more. Thanks.  Wink

PTD Didnt send?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
farfiman
Legendary

Activity: 1449
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 26, 2012, 10:44:38 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2012, 11:02:59 PM by farfiman

That would be great if you could send too 16C7wZvhRuAejkNmxAodxF4kxojn9Y7gQL
with payback of 21 btc on feb 3rd, once I see the btc I'll update the post. Thanks

i sent instead

"We are just fools. We insanely believe that we can replace one politician with another and something will really change. The ONLY possible way to achieve change is to change the very system of how government functions. Until we are prepared to do that, suck it up for your future belongs to the madness and corruption of politicians."
Martin Armstrong
rexcoin

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2012, 11:13:16 PM

Grats gurg2.o - looks like you got your full loan :-D
gurg2.o (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2012, 11:24:59 PM

Thanks, and yeah PTD was having issues with his bank. Thanks everyone will update spreadsheet once I see the btc in wallet.  Wink
sadpandatech

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 31, 2012, 02:06:05 PM

Thanks, and yeah PTD was having issues with his bank. Thanks everyone will update spreadsheet once I see the btc in wallet.  Wink

So, when are you going to be buying this computer?

If you're not excited by the idea of being an early adopter 'now', then you should come back in three or four years and either tell us "Told you it'd never work!" or join what should, by then, be a much more stable and easier-to-use system.
- GA

It is being worked on by smart people.  -DamienBlack
shakaru

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

QUIFAS EXCHANGE

View Profile
January 31, 2012, 05:32:17 PM

I got a pm saying something happend to a grandparent and he will be here tomorrow. Im starting to think this is all another scam and he wont ever show.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                       ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
                     ▄█████▄▄██████████████▄▄█████▄
        ██████  █████████▄████████████████████▄█████
        ██████  ███████▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄████
                      ▄██████▀████████████▀██████▄████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
                     █████████████████████████████████
            ██████████▀██████▄████████████▄██████▀████
            ███████████▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███
                    █████▀████████████████▄▀██████▄
                     ▀█████▀▀██████████████▀██▀██████▄
                       ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                    
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █      
farfiman
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2012, 05:38:37 PM

better not be or we hire shakaru to collect

"We are just fools. We insanely believe that we can replace one politician with another and something will really change. The ONLY possible way to achieve change is to change the very system of how government functions. Until we are prepared to do that, suck it up for your future belongs to the madness and corruption of politicians."
Martin Armstrong
farfiman
Legendary

View Profile
February 01, 2012, 12:39:32 PM

any of the lenders have any news on this?

Martin Armstrong
BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1129

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2012, 01:08:43 PM

gurg2.o,

Please update us all on your status.

Thanks!

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
February 01, 2012, 01:16:57 PM

Uh oh... I have a bad feeling about this  Undecided
shakaru

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

QUIFAS EXCHANGE

View Profile
February 01, 2012, 05:16:43 PM

He has yet to purchase the pc from me. I was told he would be doing it today but my last few messages have gone unanswered. He was active online earlier today so lets see whats going on.

Please note that this loan was in result to me offering to sell him my desktop in response to his ad for buying computer gaming hardware. If this was a scam, he could have easily not spent as much time figuring out what hardware he wanted in the pc, and the replies of messages over the deal.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                       ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
                     ▄█████▄▄██████████████▄▄█████▄
        ██████  █████████▄████████████████████▄█████
        ██████  ███████▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄████
                      ▄██████▀████████████▀██████▄████
                   ████████████████████████████████████
                     █████████████████████████████████
            ██████████▀██████▄████████████▄██████▀████
            ███████████▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███
                    █████▀████████████████▄▀██████▄
                     ▀█████▀▀██████████████▀██▀██████▄
                       ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                    
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █      
gurg2.o (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2012, 01:27:39 AM

He has yet to purchase the pc from me. I was told he would be doing it today but my last few messages have gone unanswered. He was active online earlier today so lets see whats going on.

Please note that this loan was in result to me offering to sell him my desktop in response to his ad for buying computer gaming hardware. If this was a scam, he could have easily not spent as much time figuring out what hardware he wanted in the pc, and the replies of messages over the deal.

Sorry but I decided that after hours of research that your build was not what I was hoping for and didn't want to offend you and went with my own build that was ~800$ that was far superior. Thanks
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2012, 12:15:06 AM

Sorry but I decided that after hours of research that your build was not what I was hoping for and didn't want to offend you and went with my own build that was ~800$ that was far superior. Thanks
Then is the lent money returned to the lenders? Well, this loan is originally about borrowing to buy shakaru's pc...
farfiman
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2012, 05:38:49 AM

Then is the lent money returned to the lenders? Well, this loan is originally about borrowing to buy shakaru's pc...

not yet , but to be fair he has all day today to do it.

Martin Armstrong
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2012, 07:20:01 AM

not yet , but to be fair he has all day today to do it.
Yep, just asking if the sum is returned or continued to be lent for the new pc.
BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1129

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2012, 06:36:58 PM

slider1978                10         10.25       Feb3rd      1QAywNshfR2CpLkFZAMAEstWjTBdiiVSsC
jfreak53                   20         21            Feb3rd      1LWg3Y6EGP3LtRgS5NHzd3yB1hcRmMT7ij
BurtWagner              20         21            Feb3rd      1BurtWEejbnKeBRsvcydJvsNztB1bXV5iQ
PatrickHarnett           60         63           Feb3rd       18ENrJJgSp5BXYv53qLttYba9vfdLzU91s

Today is the day.  The moment of truth.  Are you ready to pay everyone above back - including the 21 more you borrowed from farfiman?

So a total of 136.25 is due today.

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2012, 07:08:25 PM

Today is the day.  The moment of truth.  Are you ready to pay everyone above back - including the 21 more you borrowed from farfiman?

So a total of 136.25 is due today.
Dear me, I sure hope this doesn't go bad again.
gurg2.o (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2012, 11:11:25 PM

Just got out of class on my way to gym (on my phone) will send repayment when I get home. Cheers
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
February 03, 2012, 11:26:30 PM

Just got out of class on my way to gym (on my phone) will send repayment when I get home. Cheers

No you won't  Roll Eyes

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
sadpandatech

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 03, 2012, 11:48:39 PM

No you won't  Roll Eyes

Wanna bet on it?

I got 5 bitcoins that says he will..  If you or anyone else is game, let me know and I'll set up an adderss real quick for it.  Grin

If you're not excited by the idea of being an early adopter 'now', then you should come back in three or four years and either tell us "Told you it'd never work!" or join what should, by then, be a much more stable and easier-to-use system.
- GA

It is being worked on by smart people.  -DamienBlack
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: