Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:26:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Found]130 Bit Coin Loan Request!  (Read 6546 times)
shakaru

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

QUIFAS EXCHANGE

View Profile
February 04, 2012, 04:07:40 AM

well?

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                       ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
                     ▄█████▄▄██████████████▄▄█████▄
        ██████  █████████▄████████████████████▄█████
        ██████  ███████▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄████
                      ▄██████▀████████████▀██████▄████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
                     █████████████████████████████████
            ██████████▀██████▄████████████▄██████▀████
            ███████████▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███
                    █████▀████████████████▄▀██████▄
                     ▀█████▀▀██████████████▀██▀██████▄
                       ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                    
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █      

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ineededausername

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

bitcoin hundred-aire

View Profile
February 04, 2012, 04:16:25 AM

Another default? Sad

(BFL)^2 < 0
copumpkin
Donator

Activity: 266
Merit: 252

I'm actually a pineapple

View Profile
February 04, 2012, 05:15:21 AM

Another default? Sad

I don't get the impression that this guy is a scammer (watch me be proved wrong) but damn, it's not cool to be careless about this stuff and make people sit around wondering if they got screwed.
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
February 04, 2012, 05:21:58 AM

Another default? Sad

I don't get the impression that this guy is a scammer (watch me be proved wrong) but damn, it's not cool to be careless about this stuff and make people sit around wondering if they got screwed.
Same here. He would be more credible if he could give timely updates, especially on the wake of the recent scammers.
senbonzakura

Activity: 602
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 04, 2012, 02:29:39 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=60573.0

he was giving out loans there

∆You must have credible reputation on the forum
∆Must be able to pay the loan back 5 days after loan (can ask for specific circumstances to extend)
∆Will pay back 20%+ loan
∆At this time will do loans up to 100 bit-coins

Thanks

BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1131

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2012, 03:35:41 PM

Just got out of class on my way to gym (on my phone) will send repayment when I get home. Cheers
What happened?  Are you still at the gym?   Roll Eyes Payments?   Huh  Angry

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
Mousepotato

Activity: 896

Seal Cub Clubbing Club

View Profile
February 04, 2012, 06:57:10 PM

Just got out of class on my way to gym (on my phone) will send repayment when I get home. Cheers

Probably had to go tanning and do laundry bro.

Mousepotato
slider1978

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2012, 01:45:39 AM

GTL, what is this Jersey Shore?
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2012, 01:48:11 AM

Or a nap in that case.
farfiman
Legendary

Activity: 1449
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 05, 2012, 12:13:28 PM

I should of done a bet that he wasnt gonna pay, i kinda figured it from the beginning :-(

on a serious note im sorry to the lenders, they trust this guy and he just runs away and lie and lie and guess what? he does more lies!
Loan Insurance next time? (sorry had to add that due to the topic i made on this forum)

I'm paying back with additional payment

Any bets?

.5 btc says he says something similar by next week.
.5 btc says he does not repay everyone in a week.
.5 btc says he wont ship anything as described, or wont ship at all (he supposedly sold a $600 macbook pro?)  

lololoolol
kinda funny and sad ...  gurg2.0  laughing at rexcoin thats betting that kujoking wont pay...

"We are just fools. We insanely believe that we can replace one politician with another and something will really change. The ONLY possible way to achieve change is to change the very system of how government functions. Until we are prepared to do that, suck it up for your future belongs to the madness and corruption of politicians."
Martin Armstrong
ineededausername

Activity: 784

bitcoin hundred-aire

View Profile
February 05, 2012, 03:02:10 PM

I should of done a bet that he wasnt gonna pay, i kinda figured it from the beginning :-(

on a serious note im sorry to the lenders, they trust this guy and he just runs away and lie and lie and guess what? he does more lies!
Loan Insurance next time? (sorry had to add that due to the topic i made on this forum)

I'm paying back with additional payment

Any bets?

.5 btc says he says something similar by next week.
.5 btc says he does not repay everyone in a week.
.5 btc says he wont ship anything as described, or wont ship at all (he supposedly sold a $600 macbook pro?)  

lololoolol
kinda funny and sad ...  gurg2.0  laughing at rexcoin thats betting that kujoking wont pay...

LOL Sad

(BFL)^2 < 0
jfreak53

Activity: 298
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2012, 02:26:07 AM

I have kept my mouth shut and watched, but still nothing, default?  I've also been without internet until today ha ha

█ █ microtronixdc.com - Performance VPS, Dedicated Servers, Colocation, Full-Rack options!
Massive Network Bandwidth options with Fiber throughout! Always-On DDoS Mitigation for all traffic!
PatrickHarnett

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 06, 2012, 03:28:20 AM

Gone for three days - since last post.
RicePicker

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

RicePicker

View Profile
February 06, 2012, 10:27:44 AM

I like the date he registered. January 15, 2012. Nine days later he requests a 130btc loan. Sketchy

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid! =D
farfiman
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2012, 11:04:57 AM

I like the date he registered. January 15, 2012. Nine days later he requests a 130btc loan. Sketchy
rub it in why don't you...

"We are just fools. We insanely believe that we can replace one politician with another and something will really change. The ONLY possible way to achieve change is to change the very system of how government functions. Until we are prepared to do that, suck it up for your future belongs to the madness and corruption of politicians."
Martin Armstrong
BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1131

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2012, 02:32:05 PM

What the hell was this?  Why write this and then vanish - why not just vanish?  This post serves no purpose unless this is some kind of scam/prank.  Has anyone checked over at SA to see if they are laughing their asses of over there?  Or, has anyone checked to see if anyone died on that day in some freak weight lifting accident?

Looking back now at his entire posting history I see some obvious bad signs.  Here is what I learned:

I did not read his entire post history becaues he was already at 123 posts and a full member - I got lazy and assumed he had been around a while. You can bet your bottom BTC that from now on I will at least check the customers profile to get their first post date, even if I don't read every single post.  123 posts in that short of a time is what got me.

Also, I got caught up in his story.  He was offering to help someone out, someone we all know, this would also help out some of the lenders, blah, blah, blah, bs, bs, bs.

Once others jumped on the band wagon and started loaning I got lazy and figured that they had done the homework.

Valuable (and expensive) leasons learned.

Edit:  And then I found this:

pass, this OP only has 1-liner posts, only for a few weeks since account creation up until this loan request. As if he's trying to get a high post count with little effort. I got scammed by someone who did that before.

How the heck did I miss this post?  Double Doh.

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
senbonzakura

Activity: 602
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 06, 2012, 02:44:54 PM

I was watching him from early on when he registered. He was asking about loans in the newbie section, since i was already giving out newbie loans 2 BTC to every newbie, then he started giving out loans upto 100 BTC.

From then onwards, he said he will buy a pc from shakaru and everyone gave him a loan, while he has been registered only for 3 weeks or so.

Dont give a loan to anyone who has been registered for less than a month. If they want to scam make it hard for them, make them have 300 posts and registered for more than 2 months.
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2012, 04:52:20 PM

What the hell was this?  Why write this and then vanish - why not just vanish?  This post serves no purpose unless this is some kind of scam/prank.  Has anyone checked over at SA to see if they are laughing their asses of over there?  Or, has anyone checked to see if anyone died on that day in some freak weight lifting accident?

Looking back now at his entire posting history I see some obvious bad signs.  Here is what I learned:

I did not read his entire post history becaues he was already at 123 posts and a full member - I got lazy and assumed he had been around a while. You can bet your bottom BTC that from now on I will at least check the customers profile to get their first post date, even if I don't read every single post.  123 posts in that short of a time is what got me.

Also, I got caught up in his story.  He was offering to help someone out, someone we all know, this would also help out some of the lenders, blah, blah, blah, bs, bs, bs.

Once others jumped on the band wagon and started loaning I got lazy and figured that they had done the homework.

Edit:  And then I found this:

pass, this OP only has 1-liner posts, only for a few weeks since account creation up until this loan request. As if he's trying to get a high post count with little effort. I got scammed by someone who did that before.

This is why I stay put and never lend people more then they've repaid in a single time. Works every time and I've not got scammed (yet!)
ptd

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2012, 04:53:42 PM

This is why I stay put and never lend people more then they've repaid in a single time. Works every time and I've not got scammed (yet!)

That does lead to a chicken and egg problem though for new borrowers.

Peter,
farfiman
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2012, 04:55:07 PM

and i did my 1st loan ever based on your experience ( and patricks)....

Martin Armstrong
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: