Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:50:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ❎฿ ► ฿ ►฿ LEALANA PHYSICAL BTC & LTC RESUMING SALES (UNFUNDED)  (Read 21335 times)
smoothie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 11:00:31 PM

NEXT AUCTION

Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=935913.msg10259832#msg10259832

TWO DAY AUCTION January 25th, 2015: Auction for ONE 1 oz silver 1 BTC with gold "BTC" coin (#10), ONE 1 oz silver 0.5 BTC coin (Random #), TWO 1/2 oz silver 0.25 BTC coins (random #), and TWENTY 0.1 BTC brass coins

Auction ends January 27th, 2015 at 12:00pm NOON Hawaiian Standard Time

Minimum bid will start at 0.01 BTC. Bidding will be done in 0.005 BTC increments. Shipping will be $30 for US and $50 for International bidders. This will be added to the winning bid after the auction.(ID will be required upon delivery for pickup) for both domestic U.S. and international customers. Bitcoin is the only accepted form of payment for this auction.This auction will be shipped by February 5th, 2015.

You are bidding for one of each of the following :

ONE 1 oz silver 1 BTC with gold "BTC" coin (#10)

ONE 1 oz silver 0.5 BTC coin (Random #)

TWO 1/2 oz silver 0.25 BTC coins (Random #)

and TWENTY 0.1 BTC brass coins

By bidding on this auction you are agreeing to the terms listed at: http://lealana.com/tac.php

Coin #10 will come in a black single-coin leatherette. The 0.5 BTC coin and 0.25 BTC coins will just come in a clear capsule (no leatherettes for these three coins). The TWENTY 0.1 BTC brass coins will come in a plastic roll. Addresses for the silver coins will be in black font type with a vanity prefix of "1BTC". The brass coins will have green addresses.

BACKGROUND: Coin #10 was part of 4-coin sets but due to errors in assembly of other coin types of that set these specific coins were never sold until now.

The winner of the auction has the option to fund all, none, or some of the coins. Any coins not prefunded before I ship will have the associated holograms of that coin lasered with the phrase "BUYER FUNDED".

This auction cannot be combined with any previously won auctions to save on shipping.

THESE COINS ARE BUYER FUNDED. The winner will accept the risks involved with shipping funded coins through USPS registered mail. The coins will be valued at the price paid plus the bitcoin that is loaded on to them (if they are pre-funded by the winner). Winner agrees to hold LEALANA, LLC. and myself innocent of any losses while in transit (in the small event the coin goes missing/stolen while in transit).

Any customs/VAT taxes or fees that are placed on the package while going through customs for international customers are the responsibility of the buyer/winner to pay.

Please bid in the following formats:

"I bid 0.3 BTC"

Should bids come in at the last minute I will allow for the auction to extended by 15 minute increments between bids. Once the 15 minutes is up and no bidding is done after the deadline specified ABOVE, the auction will end. To be clear on the precision of the auction times in 15 minute increments we are talking about the actual MINUTE and not the seconds that are posted on the forum timestamp.

Payment address:

1AffMM92dnug2X8MkqxZF62pgALbtZ26dK

Please do not send payment to any winner address until the winner has been declared which I will post once the auction ends. If you would like a non-public payment address PM me and I will create a PGP signed address for you to send payment to.

Payment is due within 48 hours from the time the auction ends. Should the winner not honor their bid and not provide payment in that 48 period the next highest bidder will be required to honor their bid. By bidding in this auction thread you agree to this stipulation. In other words, please make sure you are able to honor your bid(s) in a timely manner before you bid.

I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO INVALIDATE A BID FROM NEWBIE USERS. USUALLY THIS WILL BE THE CASE IF I HAVE NEVER DONE BUSINESS WITH YOU BEFORE.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v2.0.17 (MingW32)

iQEcBAEBAgAGBQJUxXBfAAoJEJqyV7+nZNgzJN8H/1+gHgxSp1L2gX5sfZMt+kGr
peA6jog/XLLBGp77tmBDoxWH1VgRf1rV43t5FkjwbK2Xunfsaiahqy52DCCdisr0
/SWSCJ1a8U7L1UtKKQbgDRW0ma1pu5l6Tlb3pha2RHQ8WapJZJbIctAPJow28E2E
bU5QkkdVAH/zDIgebkdvqj5ePiTQpK8WfbI4IKVjeAaTpaw9btiIaqJ6OFw9b0lF
j8Czr9JN+GI29Wpf0khg+XKMot9aT12VWO6r+8/1aKoIG3dWx9B2NMHeUmDvBEYH
2A7NYo0I3lMebAKODUx7i9c85ImsKbNNo4guf0imq8F2t+yNlW1R/vpCYsCZ7hY=
=gMT1
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
smoothie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 05:42:08 AM

NEXT AUCTION

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=938804.msg10285437#msg10285437

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

AUCTION January 27th, 2015: Auction for ONE 1 oz silver 1 BTC with gold "BTC" coin (#8), ONE 1 oz silver 0.5 BTC coin (Random #), and TWO 1/2 oz silver 0.25 BTC coins (random #)

Auction ends January 30th, 2015 at 12:00pm NOON Hawaiian Standard Time

Minimum bid will start at 0.01 BTC. Bidding will be done in 0.005 BTC increments. Shipping will be $30 for US and $50 for Ianternational bidders. This will be added to the winning bid after the auction.(ID will be required upon delivery for pickup) for both domestic U.S. and international customers. Bitcoin is the only accepted form of payment for this auction.This auction will be shipped by February 5th, 2015.

ONE 1 oz silver 1 BTC with gold "BTC" coin (#8)

ONE 1 oz silver 0.5 BTC coin (Random #)

TWO 1/2 oz silver 0.25 BTC coins (Random #)

By bidding on this auction you are agreeing to the terms listed at: http://lealana.com/tac.php

Coin #8 will come in a black single-coin leatherette. The 0.5 BTC coin and 0.25 BTC coins will just come in a clear capsule (no leatherettes for these three coins). Addresses for the silver coins will be in black font type with a vanity prefix of "1BTC".

BACKGROUND: Coin #8 was part of 4-coin sets but due to errors in assembly of other coin types of that set these specific coins were never sold until now.

The winner of the auction has the option to fund all, none, or some of the coins. Any coins not prefunded before I ship will have the associated holograms of that coin lasered with the phrase "BUYER FUNDED".

This auction cannot be combined with any previously won auctions to save on shipping.

THESE COINS ARE BUYER FUNDED. The winner will accept the risks involved with shipping funded coins through USPS registered mail. The coins will be valued at the price paid plus the bitcoin that is loaded on to them (if they are pre-funded by the winner). Winner agrees to hold LEALANA, LLC. and myself innocent of any losses while in transit (in the small event the coin goes missing/stolen while in transit).

Any customs/VAT taxes or fees that are placed on the package while going through customs for international customers are the responsibility of the buyer/winner to pay.

"I bid 0.3 BTC"

Should bids come in at the last minute I will allow for the auction to extended by 15 minute increments between bids. Once the 15 minutes is up and no bidding is done after the deadline specified ABOVE, the auction will end. To be clear on the precision of the auction times in 15 minute increments we are talking about the actual MINUTE and not the seconds that are posted on the forum timestamp.

Payment address:

15QKp63NtBriBTCLgKeTpyYuwmtmVpLQ3P

Please do not send payment to any winner address until the winner has been declared which I will post once the auction ends. If you would like a non-public payment address PM me and I will create a PGP signed address for you to send payment to.

Payment is due within 48 hours from the time the auction ends. Should the winner not honor their bid and not provide payment in that 48 period the next highest bidder will be required to honor their bid. By bidding in this auction thread you agree to this stipulation. In other words, please make sure you are able to honor your bid(s) in a timely manner before you bid.

I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO INVALIDATE A BID FROM NEWBIE USERS. USUALLY THIS WILL BE THE CASE IF I HAVE NEVER DONE BUSINESS WITH YOU BEFORE.

iQEcBAEBAgAGBQJUyHY1AAoJEJqyV7+nZNgzLSUH/17FIAkO3mFEFAjZAffoEiCm
2uQgEg42ZLZMFjOg6B4wgO9hA7w1JWUJkuj3umKwB0lyLQ9CWEVmBAgP5HgqdnLl
s+Ja/N6Kc/mn0DY6Bm44o9qlNVYaka7mOLCN6hMkzWEkIN20+I8+tRcsmYLVJ9ab
O2i4Kmp5fAmjTHnJ/Zp67y78E9QuAUJsBrYhDuc4nXNCqHFNr8XCPsX/yY9svTVY
GKhHr3PLQT4dg7sOH8fGtDjXXRusd8cmVItj9ZqrfkPsp/V3uqBLwmdThJIUNOCP
0KruDiAnCojqMuSLJbEWaRTA3B/hZVjMgTXJEPNmzgdFN89ZSgvauGsiAgekmS4=
=UkXd

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .

smoothie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 01:17:12 AM

CASASCIUS COIN AUCTION

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=941503.msg10315360#msg10315360

AUCTION January 30th, 2015: Auction for the following CASASCIUS coins - ONE 2013 1 oz silver 1 BTC with gold "BTC", ONE  2013 1 oz silver 1 BTC coin, and ONE 2013 1/2 oz silver 0.5 BTC coin

Auction ends Feb 2nd, 2015 at 6:00pm NOON Hawaiian Standard Time

Minimum bid will start at 2.5 BTC. Bidding will be done in 0.01 BTC increments. Shipping will be $30 for US and $50 for international bidders. This will be added to the winning bid after the auction.(ID will be required upon delivery for pickup) for both domestic U.S. and international customers. Bitcoin is the only accepted form of payment for this auction.This auction will be shipped by February 9th, 2015.

CASASCIUS coins -

ONE 2013 1 oz silver 1 BTC with gold "BTC"
ONE 2013 1 oz silver 1 BTC coin,
ONE 2013 1/2 oz silver 0.5 BTC coin

All coins are loaded with their face value and are part of the first funded batch of coins Mike Caldwell funded in 2013.

These coins come with a digitally signed pdf scans directly from Mike Caldwell.

The winner will accept the risks involved with shipping funded coins through USPS registered mail. The coins will be valued at the price paid plus the bitcoin that is loaded on to them (if they are pre-funded by the winner). Winner agrees to hold LEALANA, LLC. and myself innocent of any losses while in transit (in the small event the coin goes missing/stolen while in transit).

Any customs/VAT taxes or fees that are placed on the package while going through customs for international customers are the responsibility of the buyer/winner to pay.[/b]

"I bid 0.3 BTC"

Should bids come in at the last minute I will allow for the auction to extended by 15 minute increments between bids. Once the 15 minutes is up and no bidding is done after the deadline specified ABOVE, the auction will end. To be clear on the precision of the auction times in 15 minute increments we are talking about the actual MINUTE and not the seconds that are posted on the forum time stamp.

Payment address:

1PacCd6uPWQSftT4Z26tW5TbF453MRBhbC

iQEcBAEBAgAGBQJUzCuTAAoJEJqyV7+nZNgz52YH/A3hAYJOobYtAM8Qll3ZFIa+
l6SkCbgZ2fPG2dyTujbS1EOtwhjztlB4Sx843GEqn+VGpqyEmaEfjd4TDaElyjd2
YO7hXoPPmwjzJSpmMTJ/v1plsnolWyXMknph2N643PEqrV8GN2DTZNMl3bCr0BG9
yHUzYBTHJ6HT8WWnJ704FYUeX7gNgKQeaOBqfLb2mACFA0EY03YAlkXzWRx8Eu5e
Ko/E3cfXow0mTXeNY8+8ncFKGbOyFs+RHuQLUf8dZrQ02K30A4sUxOKstZimvVaw
lipQj49oK/eDB5xFnvNPlFpeyojpZX/Vkv+uJf+3NM9ZS0UITZqSUmJ39cAmqOo=
=7Ea3

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

smoothie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 09:36:47 PM

CASASCIUS COIN AUCTION #2- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=945205.msg10349970#msg10349970

AUCTION February 3rd, 2015: Auction for the following CASASCIUS coins - ONE 2013 1 oz silver 1 BTC with gold "BTC", ONE  2013 1 oz silver 1 BTC coin, and ONE 2013 1/2 oz silver 0.5 BTC coin

Auction ends Feb 6th, 2015 at 6:00pm Hawaiian Standard Time

Minimum bid will start at 2.5 BTC. Bidding will be done in 0.01 BTC increments. Shipping will be $30 for US and $50 for international bidders. This will be added to the winning bid after the auction.(ID will be required upon delivery for pickup) for both domestic U.S. and international customers. Bitcoin is the only accepted form of payment for this auction.This auction will be shipped by February 9th, 2015.

CASASCIUS coins -

ONE 2013 1 oz silver 1 BTC with gold "BTC"
ONE 2013 1/2 oz silver 0.5 BTC coin

All coins are loaded with their face value and are part of the first funded batch of coins Mike Caldwell funded in 2013.

The winner will accept the risks involved with shipping funded coins through USPS registered mail. The coins will be valued at the price paid plus the bitcoin that is loaded on to them (if they are pre-funded by the winner). Winner agrees to hold LEALANA, LLC. and myself innocent of any losses while in transit (in the small event the coin goes missing/stolen while in transit).

Any customs/VAT taxes or fees that are placed on the package while going through customs for international customers are the responsibility of the buyer/winner to pay.[/b]

"I bid 0.3 BTC"

Should bids come in at the last minute I will allow for the auction to extended by 15 minute increments between bids. Once the 15 minutes is up and no bidding is done after the deadline specified ABOVE, the auction will end. To be clear on the precision of the auction times in 15 minute increments we are talking about the actual MINUTE and not the seconds that are posted on the forum time stamp.

Payment address:

1FFKLoQNDBiVq4WuoJSMxjzmRCxX7TZ96B

iQEcBAEBAgAGBQJU0T4/AAoJEJqyV7+nZNgzqzEH/A6Tv6znMK68fHQD4OraunNu
esM+pYiZLgKdnPYCp3Wmdtlo8+mwgQY3NthzOvQBqCPKdEWJrZzSBET3GKaKrYvm
+hVpF/J0sxmkLO6IvS/mamOwV94vLwqQQj6KbYkvthrRrvPlNmUCNnnkb8Dpks3n
EPwWic1tI8jrmr2shGHy32f3hJOBnqu3E4+GdXl/TCC0S4AnsXt07FBH7JkTmPYA
W6gt4TfpNqLVBUXbfBJtTnQeduKwJiPhuYFxGnm5FEHxKZOhD0cUaBYwyBHB8kKk
BEIeQdzrYduzo3c5EoLNOd8JaVVL8LqKn4xeSFhQWWj5JY10txsAKjE+uxjh3pw=
=9wp8

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

smoothie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 11:05:49 PM

NEXT AUCTION:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=948952.msg10390363#msg10390363

February 7th, 2015: LEALANA COIN AUCTION (SEE BELOW FOR DETAILS)

*****Carefully read this auction post in its entirety before bidding*****

Auction ends February 11th, 2015 at 6:00 PM Hawaiian Standard Time

Minimum bid will start at 1BTC. Bidding will be done in 0.001BTC increments. Shipping will be $30 for US and $50 for International bidders. This will be added to the winning bid after the auction.(ID will be required upon delivery for pickup) for both domestic U.S. and international customers. Bitcoin is the only accepted form of payment for this auction. Coins for this auction will ship out by February 17th, 2015.

You are bidding for the following unfunded coins:

1. TWENTY 2013 LEALANA 0.1 BTC Brass Coins
2. TWENTY 2013 LEALANA 1 LTC Brass (nickel-plated) Coins
3. TWO 1 BTC gold "BTC" 1 oz 999 Fine silver Coins
4. TWO 0.5 BTC 1 oz 999 Fine Silver Coins
5. TWO 0.25 BTC 1/2 oz 999 Fine Silver Coins
6. TWO 0.1 BTC 1/4 oz 999 Fine Silver Coins
7. TWO 10 LTC 1/2 oz 999 Fine Silver Coins (batch 2)
8. TWO 5 LTC 1/4 oz 999 Fine Silver Coins

The brass coins come in tubes of 20. Addresses for all coins will be in BLACK font type. Coin #'s are random. The silver coins will come in clear air tight capsules. No leatherettes will be included.

BACKGROUND:

1. 0.1 BTC brass coins with black font type are prefixed with "1Btc" addresses. Only 500 will be sold and created.
2. 1 LTC brass coins with black font type are prefixed with "LTC" addresses. Only 2000 will be sold and created. Uses original LEALANA holograms.
3. All Bitcoin silver coins are prefixed with "1BTC" addresses.
4. 10 LTC coins are prefixed with "LTCX" addresses.
5. 5 LTC coins are prefixed with "LTC5" addresses.

For this auction there is the option to not fund the coin prior to shipping or to pre-fund before being shipped. Specifically for this auction I will allow the winner to choose which coins and how many they want to be funded. Not all of the coins need to be funded. But any coins that aren't prefunded before shipping will marked BUYER FUNDED on the holograms.

THESE COINS ARE BUYER FUNDED. Should the winner choose to pre-fund the coins before I ship them, they will accept the risks involved with shipping funded coins through USPS registered mail. The coins will be valued at the price paid plus the bitcoin that is loaded on to them (if they are pre-funded by the winner). Winner agrees to hold LEALANA, LLC. and myself innocent of any losses while in transit (in the small event the coin goes missing/stolen while in transit).

"I bid 0.3 BTC"

Payment address:

15NJd9iUiDrNGvSzZCx5th2fqq6sX3cnL1

iQEcBAEBAgAGBQJU1pkmAAoJEJqyV7+nZNgzQo8H/3D4HHdEh2SGfz1aFRWnSBr5
je/SGpc7Ly4LBVetHj/F1Rv+mITRimcbxaYN0bjtq8MOW4rjj8U5K3gTBwm6ReSU
vP8s9u9AVrCU0nVrmYUCN6VmsuGNkliFG2A//rZ1aSSBo/KrxHaAg42su/21GU1A
rK9u25r7dTiNYLRpyILdRhqIUOnd1ZAhqtQZ+lA/luVYfntOqqJSLIUeREAQjmIJ
gUyr0dtGO7KPdcIF80/JoxXQkvDqGRe2qAcemS3c1XT0fQvPXuaCA9HaiZt27PT0
S/Fibd0z1JLsB6KAEuIPVKjRC5FHdu8GBb6toamjL86ve3ddbKOcd08ed6WlhFs=
=me1g

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

smoothie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 07:16:21 AM

NEXT AUCTION: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=953123.msg10434553#msg10434553

February 11th, 2015: AUCTION FOR ROLL OF ONE DOZEN (12) LEALANA 1/2 oz 999 Fine Silver 0.25 BTC COIN GOLD HOLOGRAMS

Auction ends February 16th, 2015 at 6:00 PM Hawaiian Standard Time

Minimum bid will start at 1.5BTC. Bidding will be done in 0.01BTC increments. Shipping will be $30 for US and $50 for International bidders. This will be added to the winning bid after the auction.(ID will be required upon delivery for pickup) for both domestic U.S. and international customers. Bitcoin is the only accepted form of payment for this auction. Coins for this auction will ship out by February 23rd, 2015.

You are bidding for exactly:

ONE DOZEN (12) LEALANA 0.25 BTC 1/2 oz 999 Fine Silver Coins

These coins come in a tube of 12. Addresses for all coins will be in BLACK font type. Coin #'s are random. No capsules and no leatherettes will be included.

BACKGROUND:

These are the exact same holograms that have been used for the LEALANA 1 oz Silver 1 BTC with gold "BTC" coins. This is the first time these coins have used these gold holograms. There are currently 0 1/2 oz silver 0.25 BTC Lealana Bitcoins in circulation with the gold holograms. The coin hologram #'s for these will be #5000 and higher.

For this auction there is the option to not fund the coins prior to shipping or to pre-fund before being shipped. Specifically for this auction I will allow the winner to choose which coins and how many they want to be funded. Not all of the coins need to be funded. But any coins that aren't prefunded before shipping will be marked BUYER FUNDED on the holograms.

THESE COINS ARE BUYER FUNDED. Should the winner choose to pre-fund the coins before I ship them, they will accept the risks involved with shipping funded coins through USPS registered mail. The coins will be valued at the price paid plus the bitcoin that is loaded on to them (if they are pre-funded by the winner). Winner agrees to hold LEALANA, LLC. and myself innocent of any losses while in transit (in the small event the coin goes missing/stolen while in transit).

"I bid 0.3 BTC"

Payment address:

177ztAJPKXBmFJ7dq985v3aCfJjMV9aLKu

Payment is due within 72 hours from the time the auction ends. Should the winner not honor their bid and not provide payment in that 48 period the next highest bidder will be required to honor their bid. By bidding in this auction thread you agree to this stipulation. In other words, please make sure you are able to honor your bid(s) in a timely manner before you bid.

iQEcBAEBAgAGBQJU3DYnAAoJEJqyV7+nZNgzGkgH/R5SgqoJVsAKTdZbRFmmjruM
Xtu5DKeIhtrwDgS+celkdjfDUsMLgzTzUalHcrY0atfHoEaL2t8b5lZBl33+z7x9
oc+4fHaqu3ncHksToE7o9w/cZEDfomXfKaO4TXXqUYxnjbSuNDB9R+S/elZ2DSWL
b1fSVg9G+cbOex0+Kez4pVxvcVtCQF/+PcaY8Q81qqyg0BrBN6ywrnyMiMPnMn06
W75LkS5WjM64hzeVOowS6u7siTen20psJiF/C0AJm02V4jn/OuQz62gMamsR3zSO
/A54O0mDqywH3OJWb7reEdGJBkv7c7Xqmx7sNzWy7X6zjU7XefePN66Vm5SQNO8=
=5seT

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

smoothie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 04:28:33 AM

NET AUCTION POSTED HERE: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=958476.msg10486053#msg10486053

February 16th, 2015: LEALANA COIN AUCTION (SEE BELOW FOR DETAILS)

Auction ends February 18th, 2015 at 6:00 PM Hawaiian Standard Time

Minimum bid will start at 1.5BTC. Bidding will be done in 0.005BTC increments. Shipping will be $30 for US and $50 for International bidders. This will be added to the winning bid after the auction.(ID will be required upon delivery for pickup) for both domestic U.S. and international customers. Bitcoin is the only accepted form of payment for this auction. Coins for this auction will ship out by February 27th, 2015.

5. TWO 0.25 BTC 1/2 oz 999 Fine Silver Coins
6. TWO 0.25 BTC 1/2 oz 999 Fine Silver Coins (GOLD HOLOGRAMS)
7. TWO 0.1 BTC 1/4 oz 999 Fine Silver Coins
8. TWO 10 LTC 1/2 oz 999 Fine Silver Coins (batch 2)
9. TWO 5 LTC 1/4 oz 999 Fine Silver Coins

The brass coins come in tubes of 20. Addresses for all coins will be in BLACK font type. Coin #'s are random. The silver coins will come in clear air tight capsules. No leatherettes will be included.

BACKGROUND:

1. 0.1 BTC brass coins with black font type are prefixed with "1Btc" addresses. Only 500 will be sold and created.
2. 1 LTC brass coins with black font type are prefixed with "LTC" addresses. Only 2000 will be sold and created. Uses original LEALANA holograms.
6. The 1/2 oz 0.25 BTC coins with gold holograms are part of a limited supply of 200. This is the second time they have been auctioned off to the public.

For this auction there is the option to not fund the coin prior to shipping or to pre-fund before being shipped. Specifically for this auction I will allow the winner to choose which coins and how many they want to be funded. Not all of the coins need to be funded. But any coins that aren't prefunded before shipping will marked BUYER FUNDED on the holograms.

"I bid 0.3 BTC"

Payment address:

17uYnHMkeUs8wjY6HGLxHYojARdCmaBwkn

Payment is due within 72 hours from the time the auction ends. Should the winner not honor their bid and not provide payment in that 48 period the next highest bidder will be required to honor their bid. By bidding in this auction thread you agree to this stipulation. In other words, please make sure you are able to honor your bid(s) in a timely manner before you bid.

iQEcBAEBAgAGBQJU4sKrAAoJEJqyV7+nZNgzf4kH/2EKuu6GYwfkmSbPOH/OXpcQ
jHHzPUQdFTEM1zR2rFSjI5LHNEWjSGb4p9VpwURsI7cwSk1K6sw1EpM8qSPFirXS
yETdJQ3bNJCeDM/7gFZ9EKUoMznUrOimqXqdcYk00FkQ94H1wgCsL5TMte9xGr72
XGt7v9fw7Clwm1R7sHceuKWdvdcNUCdZ6zHxLXsKL97WjDMwbXby6PxC0MLbTvZk
8w/uyXWLspONQEMpwPh0XfOIo6cFGqBwzES9zLO9SV6Dpr5RCAh0dMLem4MjYdwI
Q5eTa2s+DbBLOD4W6Dn+YQItk2fuVow11pQFsJ8FUa+GEkog9y9YYeKvJl9T1vA=
=tgQ5

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

smoothie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 04:42:28 AM

NEXT AUCTION - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=960898.msg10507652#msg10507652

February 18th, 2015: LEALANA COIN AUCTION (SEE BELOW FOR DETAILS)

Auction ends February 20th, 2015 at 6:00 PM Hawaiian Standard Time

Minimum bid will start at 2BTC. Bidding will be done in 0.005BTC increments. Shipping will be $30 for US and $50 for International bidders. This will be added to the winning bid after the auction.(ID will be required upon delivery for pickup) for both domestic U.S. and international customers. Bitcoin is the only accepted form of payment for this auction. Coins for this auction will ship out by March 2nd, 2015.

5. TWO 0.5 BTC 1 oz 999 Fine Silver Coins  (GOLD HOLOGRAMS) <--------First time being auctioned/sold
6. TWO 0.25 BTC 1/2 oz 999 Fine Silver Coins
7. TWO 0.25 BTC 1/2 oz 999 Fine Silver Coins (GOLD HOLOGRAMS)
8. TWO 0.1 BTC 1/4 oz 999 Fine Silver Coins
9. TWO 10 LTC 1/2 oz 999 Fine Silver Coins (batch 2)
10. TWO 5 LTC 1/4 oz 999 Fine Silver Coins

BACKGROUND:

6. The 1/2 oz 0.25 BTC coins with gold holograms are part of a limited supply of 200. This is the third time they have been auctioned off to the public.
7. The 1 oz 0.5 BTC coins with gold holograms are part of a limited supply of 100. This is the first time they have been auctioned off to the public.

"I bid 0.3 BTC"

Payment address:

1Ay6bsZG59yb6WR8Gqtfm8qpzP3RvtaGWy

iQEcBAEBAgAGBQJU5WfwAAoJEJqyV7+nZNgzyqAH/2TLaSJ3EUXb2DDIQ/Oa0OUZ
jDRf/tSTtpNXrYRpwSzOzB2YXpraK5XRDccwMT8zez7uZS+s+oXVQDP7mtyhKwY5
X3ooy/VFxUMsmV4jkhksK6YvIxKkq5/KURZA1VQ9rHiAHAkfGNtpPWHVzj8h1tXY
rEDE5V0kWyyejTffErXQtymYTtFk1gJY1KmEYlCx7oM90+aLocyRSXTYl/SeXCsk
NNPf/Ia3UoGnhxgBApe8BMWv/NkKqPj9zmHzkzur3sJ9lPzZoBUcOfhFCu7CKJoc
tTR+jjCcAyks3eYzYwo3UZuAlqFlrTRhbaLrPp9s2W6GhfyjWv/CkEJYjoXpmcw=
=r650

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

smoothie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 07:58:34 PM

Next Auction: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=970201.msg10592642#msg10592642

February 26th, 2015: LEALANA COIN AUCTION (SEE BELOW FOR DETAILS)

Auction ends March 3rd, 2015 at 12:00 PM NOON Hawaiian Standard Time

Minimum bid will start at 2BTC. Bidding will be done in 0.01BTC increments. Shipping will be $30 for US and $50 for International bidders. This will be added to the winning bid after the auction.(ID will be required upon delivery for pickup) for both domestic U.S. and international customers. Bitcoin is the only accepted form of payment for this auction. Coins for this auction will ship out by March 9th, 2015.

1. TWO 1 BTC gold "BTC" 1 oz 999 Fine silver Coins
2. TWO 0.5 BTC 1 oz 999 Fine Silver Coins
3. TWO 0.5 BTC 1 oz 999 Fine Silver Coins  (GOLD HOLOGRAMS)
4. TWO 0.25 BTC 1/2 oz 999 Fine Silver Coins
5. TWO 0.25 BTC 1/2 oz 999 Fine Silver Coins (GOLD HOLOGRAMS)
6. TWO 0.1 BTC 1/4 oz 999 Fine Silver Coins
7. TWO 10 LTC 1/2 oz 999 Fine Silver Coins (batch 2)
8. TWO 5 LTC 1/4 oz 999 Fine Silver Coins

Addresses for all coins will be in BLACK font type. Coin #'s are random. The silver coins will come in clear air tight capsules. No leatherettes will be included.

BACKGROUND:

1. All Bitcoin silver coins are prefixed with "1BTC" addresses.
2. 10 LTC coins are prefixed with "LTCX" addresses.
3. 5 LTC coins are prefixed with "LTC5" addresses.
4. The 1/2 oz 0.25 BTC coins with gold holograms are part of a limited supply of 200. This is the third time they have been auctioned off to the public.
5. The 1 oz 0.5 BTC coins with gold holograms are part of a limited supply of 100.

Please bid in the following format (no extra precision decimals):

CORRECT FORMAT
"I bid 1.07 BTC"

INCORRECT FORMAT
"I bid 1.074839282"

Payment address:

14h5SSd9WRZXEraSDj2y857zPHzssuAqZ6

AUCTION WINNER INFORMATION SUBMISSION:

*If you win, please send me (IN ONE PRIVATE MESSAGE) immediately ALL of the following information as it is needed to ship you your coins correctly/promptly:

1. The # of coins you want to prefund. Which types and how many.

2. FULL Shipping information:

FIRST AND LAST NAME
STREET ADDRESS & BUILDING/SUITE #
CITY
STATE
COUNTRY
POSTAL CODE
PHONE NUMBER
EMAIL ADDRESS

3. If you are outside of the US and want to insure prefunded coins please let me know as this will require extra charges to be done through FEDEX.

iQEcBAEBAgAGBQJU73l0AAoJEJqyV7+nZNgziOQH/i+H5XYel92pLNAzauCjfv8g
7va06pVQFbJjjWA357m1LpFkvaYm1u89Z+C31vYTNLnGii9B35o8muPcDqYgof/6
qaLA6Mji8HiPWUo621skyMiqZBmqZVf07CLi0EdUqus4hduCOG8GDRMp8r1GNHo2
RqFPY0R+KCwweNj2CNz+wrNxxGrJvqlwtbk9BMCnYnnnaJzw/xvamBzVMx3POgfY
3O1e0e22sIGSM54n8H+h3U9l4goZomtxuHqvQG8b0iO3A8EKheMxpjEkEnVfpO4J
2jSAKNDx7af1gzqkTEnFRebHKB7YwC0EQKQ+Axelv0Qrm/BcwCoFHq2BZStvkXs=
=l9BG

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

smoothie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 08:32:17 PM

NEXT AUCTION: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=976352.msg10660177#msg10660177

AUCTION March 4th, 2015: Auction for ONE CASASCIUS 2013 1 oz silver 1 BTC coin

Auction ends March 6th, 2015 at 12:00pm NOON Hawaiian Standard Time

Minimum bid will start at 1 BTC. Bidding will be done in 0.01 BTC increments. Shipping will be $30 for US and $50 for international bidders. This will be added to the winning bid after the auction.(ID will be required upon delivery for pickup) for both domestic U.S. and international customers. Bitcoin is the only accepted form of payment for this auction.This auction will be shipped by March 9th, 2015.

CASASCIUS coins -

The winner will accept ALL of the risks involved with shipping funded coins through USPS registered mail. The coins will be valued at the price paid plus the bitcoin that is loaded on to them (if they are pre-funded by the winner). Winner agrees to hold LEALANA, LLC. and myself innocent of any losses while in transit (in the small event the coin goes missing/stolen while in transit).

"I bid 0.3 BTC"

Payment address:

1967ifzs3ZCUhYqR6KHF1EQvfahpXQBCZJ

iQEcBAEBAgAGBQJU92pJAAoJEJqyV7+nZNgzAmYH/2kK+yTxN3WUGvEB9TKhE+Mf
32lrYnA0RS0k6IL8JOve1mIrFiLzC54AIVUuONjXZQvY3deuA6S0s3WQk01IHS65
sQ3nmeE/wpVW+V3D4HfEGykfxR7RzcJF/cA3XOkDAUK75UaY4mwCbj40hcXuuMZR
lOzxL8S8r7zv5d/9BZl6wqbuKgv4P2eoV2WdG99bWK7arBfd2qnLcNY52oQgLrtz
vCtlmbIxH8pOOmQvR4vRO3phgXGvRdjarNq0P8cscXCfbvaG4Bzv+T3CJ0qzm7TL
hIAAw/Smo1xwIfjz5WSY0g+7BaIjTXPKVQbycCBwOUIN7nmFGUCGTU4u26FXWAg=
=46yx

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

smoothie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 10:52:16 PM

NEXT AUCTION: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=983800.msg10718004#msg10718004

March 9th, 2015: LEALANA COIN AUCTION (SEE BELOW FOR DETAILS)

Auction ends March 11th, 2015 at 12:00 PM NOON Hawaiian Standard Time

Minimum bid will start at 0.01BTC. Bidding will be done in 0.01BTC increments. Shipping will be $30 for US and $50 for International bidders. This will be added to the winning bid after the auction.(ID will be required upon delivery for pickup) for both domestic U.S. and international customers. Bitcoin is the only accepted form of payment for this auction. Coins for this auction will ship out by March 18th, 2015.

1. TWENTY 2013 LEALANA 0.1 BTC Brass Coins (green addresses)
2. TWENTY 2013 LEALANA 1 LTC Brass Coins (series 1 holo - black addresses)
3. ONE 0.25 BTC 1/2 oz 999 Fine Silver Coin (GOLD HOLOGRAM - black address)

Coin #'s are random. The silver coins will come in clear air tight capsules. No leatherettes will be included.

BACKGROUND:

1. Series 1 LTC coins are limited to 2,000
2. The 1/2 oz 0.25 BTC coins with gold holograms are part of a limited supply of 200.

CORRECT FORMAT
"I bid 1.07 BTC"

INCORRECT FORMAT
"I bid 1.074839282"

Payment address:

15hry3iGDHwUJ8bqdhwif7NYBZ2u4tUa2C

*If you win, please send me (IN ONE PRIVATE MESSAGE) immediately ALL of the following information as it is needed to ship you your coins correctly/promptly:

FIRST AND LAST NAME
CITY
STATE
COUNTRY
POSTAL CODE
PHONE NUMBER
EMAIL ADDRESS

3. If you are outside of the US and want to insure prefunded coins please let me know as this will require extra charges to be done through FEDEX.

iQEcBAEBAgAGBQJU/iJ4AAoJEJqyV7+nZNgzpjkH/AxHcIGmysy8BkY3r5ifpHYw
UFgvs59CGovxAdRofe5puXnOfSir07tEciuRR8dlE3Pgs0XhkZoO45Pzz+d80GZ5
ExRbsX7zehczf05pjFNOo0FSpQkCJSWwyxg+tBG1vEkqRvY7cKkhXLiE0nSClAIx
PmucDObqK4KBqLhJkCgsxP5kl8Ey0ueYF/GOrpKPS/bJ94kjvRcmj7wJdm8xFYFg
wUQ2Gx1TpQ0cCVpwHGy2afj0otAxPSAuZ/NUvxYhTAnAGysznogZkXaA+xA8gByY
Omq8S3BtkUqOoqsyulTE5pp/r9zs9WRpWu9QPRlvUvGtRQrwdVZm59t3xdQNDKU=
=9dst

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

smoothie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 10:56:51 PM

NEXT AUCTION: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=985949.msg10743334#msg10743334

March 11th, 2015: LEALANA COIN AUCTION (SEE BELOW FOR DETAILS)

Auction ends March 13th, 2015 at 12:00 PM NOON Hawaiian Standard Time

Minimum bid will start at 0.01BTC. Bidding will be done in 0.01BTC increments. Shipping will be $30 for US and $50 for International bidders. This will be added to the winning bid after the auction.(ID will be required upon delivery for pickup) for both domestic U.S. and international customers. Bitcoin is the only accepted form of payment for this auction. Coins for this auction will ship out by March 20th, 2015.

1. ONE 0.5 BTC 1 oz 999 Fine Silver Coin (GOLD HOLOGRAM - black address)
2. TWENTY 2013 LEALANA 0.1 BTC Brass Coins (green addresses)
3. TWENTY 2013 LEALANA 1 LTC Brass Coins (series 1 holo - black addresses)

Coin #'s are random. The silver coins will come in clear air tight capsules. No leatherettes will be included.

BACKGROUND:

1. Series 1 LTC coins are limited to 2,000
2. The 1 oz 0.5 BTC coins with gold holograms are part of a limited supply of 100.

CORRECT FORMAT
"I bid 1.07 BTC"

INCORRECT FORMAT
"I bid 1.074839282"

Payment address:

1H22cNRF8haZneHtW6HYv7VPHSHeVFhm1R

Payment is due within 72 hours from the time the auction ends. Should the winner not honor their bid and not provide payment in that 72 period the next highest bidder will be required to honor their bid. By bidding in this auction thread you agree to this stipulation. In other words, please make sure you are able to honor your bid(s) in a timely manner before you bid.

FIRST AND LAST NAME
CITY
STATE
COUNTRY
POSTAL CODE
PHONE NUMBER
EMAIL ADDRESS

iQEcBAEBAgAGBQJVAMZ/AAoJEJqyV7+nZNgz8dkIAJHQJdwSIp2+91kaGuFwi8r6
Wv7y9uimTWqAzpn50SCllnR6wBFS6oO+sbruj8ODBh5a3AGxNAfnbfP2LothCS3f
Uisk/bVDCstVOg2Vxe36W0O+4XHScq7HRtIVEWOPJ50z//sSoZhDNFDCk1CplbQA
seSbiXaMg13NHLguEacWrOkUmsT7O36mOkWbF3aNoo94OAzIXbQe0pw/1NYJe1hl
oVJcDNVp7cdcHR8W4dDhpD52YimNNcwZq4zJnJQ+PVJ0cWOFVGaBIM7vb+pSv13F
MvvbFqyFWuKnCxOCVfLL7U6wADsCJJnCBAoqRXrY6k5Brvsg/oIH5o8HDKyK6N0=
=CnA4

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

smoothie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 12:51:15 AM

NEXT AUCTION: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990388.msg10776152#msg10776152

March 14th, 2015: CASASCIUS COIN AUCTION (SEE BELOW FOR DETAILS)

Auction ends March 16th, 2015 at 3:00 PM NOON Hawaiian Standard Time

Minimum bid will start at 0.01BTC. Bidding will be done in 0.01BTC increments. Shipping will be $30 for US and $50 for International bidders. This will be added to the winning bid after the auction.(ID will be required upon delivery for pickup) for both domestic U.S. and international customers. Bitcoin is the only accepted form of payment for this auction. Coins for this auction will ship out by March 20th, 2015.

1. ONE 2013  0.5 BTC 1/2 oz 999 Fine Silver CASASCIUS Coin

This coin is funded with 0.5BTC by Mike Caldwell in 2013.

CORRECT FORMAT
"I bid 1.07 BTC"

INCORRECT FORMAT
"I bid 1.074839282"

Payment address:

1cscwgCSDerhL7SnVoZeinKZdYWaJ5rFR

Payment is due within 72 hours from the time the auction ends. Should the winner not honor their bid and not provide payment in that 72 period the next highest bidder will be required to honor their bid. By bidding in this auction thread you agree to this stipulation. In other words, please make sure you are able to honor your bid(s) in a timely manner before you bid.

FIRST AND LAST NAME
CITY
STATE
COUNTRY
POSTAL CODE
PHONE NUMBER
EMAIL ADDRESS

iQEcBAEBAgAGBQJVBNaLAAoJEJqyV7+nZNgz7a4H/jGLsxsBW+iGkCfTYayPFZuz
Ct/Wcm6L4/oqvXI9gwKTB8nKpKfyy6h0MJCgIhvnz6+xesreGLwVFalzeUGzRGzT
rGLsTJ9PLT3vgDlYx9dVoDIQfasKbWG7fELh/uilfdoe7Be3tI9BfCJROhnRhtH2
YKu9xo9jGJaEB5Hs/pLOuOiHTREeM+z6st60KzqdwE5Fl3o8GF+FIWQR/CirwKIr
yrPppDDUHn66UjPRDwx6lIMK3zJmZuU/a0Z0CGO5PD8U6Ya/zNN+VOZ8d9LZL3Dh
CYH1KECGzmM/gEDrJKY+9wU2Gyf6vFtovTKcKPW7ZA16pb9HAtgqIC4adZgJDPc=
=af/F

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1348

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 05:15:54 PM

Oh Im quite tempted by this. Not sure what they've been going for lately but will attempt to bid Smiley
smoothie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 05:33:48 AM

ROLL OF DIMES AUCTION: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=993333.msg10797760#msg10797760

March 16th, 2015: LEALANA SILVER "Roll of Dimes" AUCTION

Auction ends March 23rd, 2015 at 3:00 PM NOON Hawaiian Standard Time

Minimum bid will start at 1BTC. Bidding will be done in 0.01BTC increments. Shipping will be $30 for US and $50 for International bidders. This will be added to the winning bid after the auction.(ID will be required upon delivery for pickup) for both domestic U.S. and international customers. Bitcoin is the only accepted form of payment for this auction. Coins for this auction will ship out by March 31st, 2015.

TWENTY 2013 0.1 BTC 1/4 oz .999 Fine Silver Lealana Bitcoins

Coin #'s are random. Coins will come in one tube of 20.

CORRECT FORMAT
"I bid 1.07 BTC"

INCORRECT FORMAT
"I bid 1.074839282"

Payment address:

17XAQciJHbeNNi8rJ6Gqrxr4wArhPWYUPR

FIRST AND LAST NAME
CITY
STATE
COUNTRY
POSTAL CODE
PHONE NUMBER
EMAIL ADDRESS

3. If you are outside of the US and want to insure prefunded coins please send me PM for details.

iQEcBAEBAgAGBQJVB7wdAAoJEJqyV7+nZNgzxNEH/3dkKPa9x39GHutI+aJiwUQH
LpZsNdoC8szRLIUkajloVf/ZWF7yib+qY39ibz+K0MeEr/x/Aq0+YbUO+EePyiM9
zEgtZRtAWsI6VOLaHxf8CnnQEpu6pASxK1Xw9ciKuA2ecFCVj1n5Rsmkhhezv3kL
472PSBjqDWspmIzhV2AAvvGuNFSS5YrOBykVhpC5r9oZbMCuBxyoibccAd4pZuqK
bPdBGzRXLvYHG+aoJ5iK4Q8Nz6UdHXFFnkXTkKY8faJ1+8JQI6LbYdrs9gcAeJI6
WiqGCDm3fPEmoS7oSDfxAWkgM9XIgCJdaKQ4REYgRDElQWOEZ2vn7ov0Kaev2ak=
=aVWF

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

smoothie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 07:17:03 PM

LINK: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1001607.msg10874092#msg10874092

ONE DAY AUCTION

AUCTION March 24th, 2015: Auction for ONE CASASCIUS 2013 1 oz silver 1 BTC coin

Auction ends March 25th, 2015 at 12:00pm NOON Hawaiian Standard Time

Minimum bid will start at 2 BTC. Bidding will be done in 0.01 BTC increments. Shipping will be $30 for US and $50 for international bidders. This will be added to the winning bid after the auction.(ID will be required upon delivery for pickup) for both domestic U.S. and international customers. Bitcoin is the only accepted form of payment for this auction.This auction will be shipped by March 27th, 2015.

CASASCIUS coins -

The winner will accept ALL of the risks involved with shipping funded coins through USPS registered mail. The coins will be valued at the price paid plus the bitcoin that is loaded on to them (if they are pre-funded by the winner). Winner agrees to hold LEALANA, LLC. and myself innocent of any losses while in transit (in the small event the coin goes missing/stolen while in transit).

CORRECT FORMAT
"I bid 1.07 BTC"

INCORRECT FORMAT
"I bid 1.074839282"

Payment address:

1JPS3gc3RHTUCVbMgiTFWBVP7BAXrYXYSb

iQEcBAEBAgAGBQJVEbS4AAoJEJqyV7+nZNgzqdcH/jHl5xYy8vAb9UvH7CuMSAVv
dQVJlvuLmDJuxrditV8BmJp3fw5QGBwSAxcM8EAcgrSPQkHlL9UFgZCtQczkejWk
MGCAEeVAEco9ndXOaNUTMS/mewO5uknzLHxpb/VPLTSwBeEpSlxN5hOUvjWHZj7F
M1yG4GCLnoHJHO83iLU3zB/Y0ZZHmI4YQFPd3p+DA/O+SeojFAQn8WfLmvDUhlSW
V3TcaOXEgVzvOvmPKLbqPB9K0LimkvqHZe2COHI/pdQktvZ/l+rjANrycfPqau4p
3UR8Wuv30kDaGeLjWTERF8pYkRxhLq87X0wtGNL2W5OCEOIWRS/jJz2wYjT6KWg=
=XAAv

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

smoothie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 10:51:10 PM

NEXT AUCTION: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1002963.msg10887480#msg10887480

March 25th, 2015: LEALANA SILVER "Roll of Dimes" AUCTION #2

Auction ends March 30th, 2015 at 3:00 PM Hawaiian Standard Time

Minimum bid will start at 1.6BTC. Bidding will be done in 0.01BTC increments. Shipping will be $30 for US and $50 for International bidders. This will be added to the winning bid after the auction.(ID will be required upon delivery for pickup) for both domestic U.S. and international customers. Bitcoin is the only accepted form of payment for this auction. Coins for this auction will ship out by April 6th, 2015.

CORRECT FORMAT
"I bid 1.07 BTC"

INCORRECT FORMAT
"I bid 1.074839282"

Payment address:

14ZdwLjU4yXgF9HPDG3c6jztVZAzL3Y85u

FIRST AND LAST NAME
CITY
STATE
COUNTRY
POSTAL CODE
PHONE NUMBER
EMAIL ADDRESS

3. If you are outside of the US and want to insure prefunded coins please send me PM for details.

iQEcBAEBAgAGBQJVEzsgAAoJEJqyV7+nZNgzNpEH/A2hhKiXjJb133abqhawNOrr
Ti7OVk2JdC3A9e+FEgWoHOfiNbXyuJ8ExNaNardPgEq/wmG3GknBN8JaNQRBzxtr
eLMyaRR8UMa75gfPeNDiU0zHUx3Yhw1yWY6EiR1d2qpIzTxGGAwbb2Rf2NWXiRq/
ZO+wwtYfuikuBG/FF+KPyaf+sPCqWxZMsdeph/SFxYyrrqteNhxUzlhJVtBV9cRH
dc7FLQ/q4uOQ73mR5qq0VVrurKQa7af1tvkjpKNCPwm53cx44OQLGeOsUDddVDsK
J50JNV12EJkoJKmIgwVCKKN3xK1keKD++xAKmLNhpPoHLi72UL2MvGBQOsM5jcM=
=D6Ay

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

smoothie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 02:55:50 AM

NEXT auction: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1007658.msg10936597#msg10936597

THREE (3) DAY AUCTION

March 30th, 2015: LEALANA SILVER "Roll of Dimes" AUCTION #3

Auction ends April 2nd, 2015 at 3:00 PM Hawaiian Standard Time

Minimum bid will start at 1.9BTC. Bidding will be done in 0.01BTC increments. Shipping will be $30 for US and $50 for International bidders. This will be added to the winning bid after the auction.(ID will be required upon delivery for pickup) for both domestic U.S. and international customers. Bitcoin is the only accepted form of payment for this auction. Coins for this auction will ship out by April 6th, 2015.

CORRECT FORMAT
"I bid 1.07 BTC"

INCORRECT FORMAT
"I bid 1.074839282"

Payment address:

1LhaRFvgK2g5AfGpaiAEn9RxLsLvi8nuWA

FIRST AND LAST NAME
CITY
STATE
COUNTRY
POSTAL CODE
PHONE NUMBER
EMAIL ADDRESS

iQEcBAEBAgAGBQJVGguZAAoJEJqyV7+nZNgzeyIIAKwu6pTwvTkTKHXc7ZLGbP8M
sUVhWC+knMnYCm6ARzR6WzQqbuFRbPYjzkZOXY92FqeGXKgf4saJT64ifdIlTG4C
geoYyh+XR01okVcmpyhNK6vln405Lk8o22Ddf4SQZT4n7VHEjGZy1TtmFQa4mIKy
dzBTXyAbKZYDRvbmatkLAKJ1Njuc7KH5gMMEM17R18Rv5O5ZPphl5LiLwUA0uPUj
G29k2SpvgGWX+F1bOl/C0A7V29O/X5vlBdDeZNOt5/Hzi6nsefhdHmORtRlMpLDq
fJ+E/h9uBWCqF0LsnB03sNkj5X8+l/HyL3wSY7SC9qy9UrSr7XIm9aDr9r8r3iA=
=dkRZ

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

smoothie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 03:13:00 AM

LINK: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1010833.msg10966876#msg10966876

April 2nd, 2015: LEALANA SILVER "Roll of Dimes" AUCTION #4

Auction ends April 7th, 2015 at 3:00 PM Hawaiian Standard Time

Minimum bid will start at 1.9BTC. Bidding will be done in 0.01BTC increments. Shipping will be $30 for US and $50 for International bidders. This will be added to the winning bid after the auction.(ID will be required upon delivery for pickup) for both domestic U.S. and international customers. Bitcoin is the only accepted form of payment for this auction. Coins for this auction will ship out by April 6th, 2015.

CORRECT FORMAT
"I bid 1.07 BTC"

INCORRECT FORMAT
"I bid 1.074839282"

Payment address:

1Hcdd4yg32WtXjyBcUJwoEu58HYF81tHAX

FIRST AND LAST NAME
CITY
STATE
COUNTRY
POSTAL CODE
PHONE NUMBER
EMAIL ADDRESS

iQEcBAEBAgAGBQJVHgSSAAoJEJqyV7+nZNgzHxYH/A+EO2ADrUeb4arZeRFF+g1W
2O5T5f0ZzFrjNaWR/dmW59M/pdh77VHoLi9aM1Y98VKFqAUwKFBB12LDWu1xMWCK
AB6Tsh/K/v3EjDWc08wUnkpn2BE/gy8k7j20Xn+zy9y+5X2siCPw7ZmXFlFqyqaG
N/OK8SusZHRgmtWTAe5vBmlRhBV+DFU50xhNcVL1FTW6tnJBkFxyjzA+Q6DBwvkm
NPkqrnJdlclJifgc4Mal4R+rg5g+mJTUwJTM6iNCiUzTiF24eug2Zumnk5DZiuIM
HKv5jRkbJ3rAOEF7KT6v70eGdRm2YNPecGdpFnDDfcWIMxz+C9BQNtrq9XjpaHc=
=l2n+

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

smoothie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 01:09:04 AM

My last roll of dimes auction for now: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1018204.msg11026650#msg11026650

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: