Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:08:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ❎฿ ► ฿ ►฿ LEALANA PHYSICAL BTC & LTC RESUMING SALES (UNFUNDED)  (Read 21359 times)
smoothie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 10:04:00 PM

NEXT AUCTION - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1021741.msg11058451#msg11058451

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

April 11th, 2015: LEALANA SILVER ~ "Roll of Quarters"

AUCTION FOR ROLL OF ONE DOZEN (12) LEALANA 1/2 oz 999 Fine Silver 0.25 BTC COIN SILVER HOLOGRAMS

*****Carefully read this auction post in its entirety before bidding*****

Auction ends April 16th, 2015 at 3:00 PM Hawaiian Standard Time

Minimum bid will start at 2.1BTC. Bidding will be done in 0.01BTC increments. Shipping will be $30 for US and $50 for International bidders. This will be added to the winning bid after the auction.(ID will be required upon delivery for pickup) for both domestic U.S. and international customers. Bitcoin is the only accepted form of payment for this auction. Coins for this auction will ship out by April 23rd, 2015.

You are bidding for exactly:

ONE DOZEN (12) LEALANA 0.25 BTC 1/2 oz 999 Fine Silver Coins

By bidding on this auction you are agreeing to the terms listed at: http://lealana.com/tac.php

These coins come in a tube of 12. Addresses for all coins will be in BLACK font type. Coin #'s are random. No capsules and no leatherettes will be included.

For this auction there is the option to not fund the coin prior to shipping or to pre-fund before being shipped. Specifically for this auction I will allow the winner to choose which coins and how many they want to be funded. Not all of the coins need to be funded. But any coins that aren't prefunded before shipping will marked BUYER FUNDED on the holograms.

THESE COINS ARE BUYER FUNDED. Should the winner choose to pre-fund the coins before I ship them, they will accept the risks involved with shipping funded coins through USPS registered mail. The coins will be valued at the price paid plus the bitcoin that is loaded on to them (if they are pre-funded by the winner). Winner agrees to hold LEALANA, LLC. and myself innocent of any losses while in transit (in the small event the coin goes missing/stolen while in transit).

Any customs/VAT taxes or fees that are placed on the package while going through customs for international customers are the responsibility of the buyer/winner to pay.

Please bid in the following format (no extra precision decimals):

CORRECT FORMAT
"I bid 1.07 BTC"

INCORRECT FORMAT
"I bid 1.074839282"

Should bids come in at the last minute I will allow for the auction to extended by 15 minute increments between bids. Once the 15 minutes is up and no bidding is done after the deadline specified ABOVE, the auction will end. To be clear on the precision of the auction times in 15 minute increments we are talking about the actual MINUTE and not the seconds that are posted on the forum timestamp.

Payment address:

1bXTJNnHscb1KSuD2ASCxnfnREimhfKNw

Please do not send payment to any winner address until the winner has been declared which I will post once the auction ends. If you would like a non-public payment address PM me and I will create a PGP signed address for you to send payment to.

Payment is due within 72 hours from the time the auction ends. Should the winner not honor their bid and not provide payment in that 72 period the next highest bidder will be required to honor their bid. By bidding in this auction thread you agree to this stipulation. In other words, please make sure you are able to honor your bid(s) in a timely manner before you bid.

I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO INVALIDATE A BID FROM NEWBIE USERS. USUALLY THIS WILL BE THE CASE IF I HAVE NEVER DONE BUSINESS WITH YOU BEFORE.

AUCTION WINNER INFORMATION SUBMISSION:

*If you win, please send me (IN ONE PRIVATE MESSAGE) immediately ALL of the following information as it is needed to ship you your coins correctly/promptly:

1. The # of coins you want to prefund. Which types and how many.

2. FULL Shipping information:

FIRST AND LAST NAME
STREET ADDRESS & BUILDING/SUITE #
CITY
STATE
COUNTRY
POSTAL CODE
PHONE NUMBER
EMAIL ADDRESS

3. If you are outside of the US and want to insure prefunded coins please send me PM for details.

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v2.0.17 (MingW32)

iQEcBAEBAgAGBQJVKZkKAAoJEJqyV7+nZNgzYNEH/RvFs4lsfejXVhETUcVnTX0k
nWBzu91HKgyZpDBF14h7/MJpHWAOa4GWncurYdh6ZCkfbtsmmWKq8wovyUImr+nP
hG/pgN879x8n2ZWYrzz+CgMb9TY4MEddnDFfzJK9SAg2+vlNq/q7u6C1SvJlx5fz
8+Ww5tI9NKTUppSeV3rH1hwQrZBC0Et9DJVtSgU0sB1KumLbMVExJhldeVJAg6wW
VjNQVUSxD6ELV9a5x6+6dbOqAgiKI130yDX3BQIYVrzRnCxZLteP6fqHxJ52JSW5
woTC/hCHBlFk2hRRP421SlBG+Zh2h6pRLGdDRtHxp9gtfFnBpXvZmGHnuFVYUPg=
=LrPI
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

smoothie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 09:01:24 PM

NEXT AUCTION LINK: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1029387.msg11129020#msg11129020

April 18th, 2015: LEALANA SILVER ASSORTMENT

Auction ends April 22nd, 2015 at 3:00 PM Hawaiian Standard Time

Minimum bid will start at 1.25BTC. Bidding will be done in 0.01BTC increments. Shipping will be $30 for US and $50 for International bidders. This will be added to the winning bid after the auction.(ID will be required upon delivery for pickup) for both domestic U.S. and international customers. Bitcoin is the only accepted form of payment for this auction. Coins for this auction will ship out by April 30th, 2015.

You are bidding for the following unfunded/buyer funded coins:

ONE 1 oz 999 Fine Silver with Gold BTC 1.0 BTC

ONE 1 oz 999 Fine Silver 0.5 BTC

ONE 1/2 oz 999 Fine Silver 0.25 BTC

ONE 1/4 oz 999 Fine Silver 0.1 BTC

ONE 1/2 oz 999 Fine Silver 10 LTC

ONE 1/4 oz 999 Fine Silver 5 LTC

By bidding on this auction you are agreeing to the terms listed at: http://lealana.com/tac.php

These coins come in clear air tight capsules. Addresses for all coins will be in BLACK font type. Coin #'s are random. No leatherettes will be included.

For this auction there is the option to not fund the coin prior to shipping or to pre-fund before being shipped. Specifically for this auction I will allow the winner to choose which coins and how many they want to be funded. Not all of the coins need to be funded. But any coins that aren't prefunded before shipping will marked BUYER FUNDED on the holograms.

THESE COINS ARE BUYER FUNDED. Should the winner choose to pre-fund the coins before I ship them, they will accept the risks involved with shipping funded coins through USPS registered mail. The coins will be valued at the price paid plus the bitcoin that is loaded on to them (if they are pre-funded by the winner). Winner agrees to hold LEALANA, LLC. and myself innocent of any losses while in transit (in the small event the coin goes missing/stolen while in transit).

Any customs/VAT taxes or fees that are placed on the package while going through customs for international customers are the responsibility of the buyer/winner to pay.

CORRECT FORMAT
"I bid 1.07 BTC"

INCORRECT FORMAT
"I bid 1.074839282"

Should bids come in at the last minute I will allow for the auction to extended by 15 minute increments between bids. Once the 15 minutes is up and no bidding is done after the deadline specified ABOVE, the auction will end. To be clear on the precision of the auction times in 15 minute increments we are talking about the actual MINUTE and not the seconds that are posted on the forum timestamp.

Payment address:

18x6HQpFuQZmGW7PujVFN7NPiRKzk8Doec

Please do not send payment to any winner address until the winner has been declared which I will post once the auction ends. If you would like a non-public payment address PM me and I will create a PGP signed address for you to send payment to.

Payment is due within 72 hours from the time the auction ends. Should the winner not honor their bid and not provide payment in that 72 period the next highest bidder will be required to honor their bid. By bidding in this auction thread you agree to this stipulation. In other words, please make sure you are able to honor your bid(s) in a timely manner before you bid.

I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO INVALIDATE A BID FROM NEWBIE USERS. USUALLY THIS WILL BE THE CASE IF I HAVE NEVER DONE BUSINESS WITH YOU BEFORE.

*If you win, please send me (IN ONE PRIVATE MESSAGE) immediately ALL of the following information as it is needed to ship you your coins correctly/promptly:

FIRST AND LAST NAME
CITY
STATE
COUNTRY
POSTAL CODE
PHONE NUMBER
EMAIL ADDRESS

3. If you are outside of the US and want to insure prefunded coins please send me PM for details.

iQEcBAEBAgAGBQJVMsS+AAoJEJqyV7+nZNgz04gH/ArYB1nz/A7EWYHoXsY9yW8q
epbE18ufgSJ6gSx+1+fz1HE2KDT5/5WDiwEvSm6NzUUo9dvrPX6ATfKFkwyJNqEg
5UYNQI5nqWD4jyC6Ui3r6KWPT/cqPaKMOpcTcDvalbXhsQQXipIxGAJuvCLV9/Dx
e8AbLUjZNywqrtwCCGd0Vl6mb/RxWRQGvV9AW+PeX1Aq6q+VDHszVGPlEknYw2YX
iYUU4MiZcMVhdCJQYdnb+v3SoAZdM7jJvl3xJFBGMMCVvopgtjjNWjtWFjaLihSz
kBMOOsHU70mNv0iQ6y8ukbzIXc+oz6yNOdl+OHSEw+gtoLtFK31Qi0cZSyysxFk=
=Y2yl

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .

smoothie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 12:01:28 AM

Auction link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1036384.msg11178590#msg11178590

April 23rd, 2015: LEALANA SILVER ASSORTMENT

Auction ends April 28th, 2015 at 3:00 PM Hawaiian Standard Time

Minimum bid will start at 1.3BTC. Bidding will be done in 0.01BTC increments. Shipping will be $30 for US and $50 for International bidders. This will be added to the winning bid after the auction.(ID will be required upon delivery for pickup) for both domestic U.S. and international customers. Bitcoin is the only accepted form of payment for this auction. Coins for this auction will ship out by May 6th, 2015.

ONE 1 oz 999 Fine Silver with Gold BTC 1.0 BTC

ONE 1 oz 999 Fine Silver 0.5 BTC

ONE 1/2 oz 999 Fine Silver 0.25 BTC

ONE 1/4 oz 999 Fine Silver 0.1 BTC

ONE 1/2 oz 999 Fine Silver 10 LTC

ONE 1/4 oz 999 Fine Silver 5 LTC

These coins come in clear air tight capsules. Addresses for all coins will be in BLACK font type. Coin #'s are random. No leatherettes will be included.

CORRECT FORMAT
"I bid 1.07 BTC"

INCORRECT FORMAT
"I bid 1.074839282"

Payment address:

1MApgniCjdkUNXSoNiMemGaKWQnhpGgo25

FIRST AND LAST NAME
CITY
STATE
COUNTRY
POSTAL CODE
PHONE NUMBER
EMAIL ADDRESS

iQEcBAEBAgAGBQJVOYbBAAoJEJqyV7+nZNgzw9sH/i1adqySiv5m9ouLhxZAgChe
1ZeSYRdTzlllnlMGUoHa5QXngbc3jNFlmY2vCtx9ynybJGzmif7XPVhAJdVj139y
irMaY9Y+hA/dy+bD2dX17D/TiZsXGZPwopIodK0DoY3L2ggmWfLXP0pz4JRk080n
GmURzH810o3oUWpfH5xi8xXnPUwnOtV6LiiH7NdQtUY4DahlalxZuE/aPBIllG3S
zsvdztNBNKbCtXK/wMe1Tny55fGx/0HIG6qaIgFsKD8W2fRx/Z47RnBnXL7f7ItA
tNnIlHemfL0Aq0inDPqFdalWtw75/2SWlNyXvvcga4UVyYGRRkx13ujQgFB6WEY=
=HX2V

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

smoothie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 05:57:23 AM

next auction: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1041756.msg11230469#msg11230469

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

smoothie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 11:03:38 PM

next auction: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1071303.msg11459044#msg11459044

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

smoothie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 01:14:12 AM

New Auction LINK:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1079701.msg11528977#msg11528977

June 3rd, 2015: LEALANA SILVER BITCOINS VERY LOW NUMBERS

Auction ends June 9th, 2015 at 3:00 PM Hawaiian Standard Time

Minimum bid will start at 1.5BTC. Bidding will be done in 0.01BTC increments. Shipping will be $30 for US and $50 for International bidders. This will be added to the winning bid after the auction.(ID will be required upon delivery for pickup) for both domestic U.S. and international customers. Bitcoin is the only accepted form of payment for this auction. Coins for this auction will ship out by June 15th, 2015.

ONE 1 oz 999 Fine Silver with Gold BTC 1.0 BTC - #5

ONE 1 oz 999 Fine Silver 0.5 BTC - #33

TWO 1/2 oz 999 Fine Silver 0.25 BTC - #10 & #23

ONE 1/4 oz 999 Fine Silver 0.1 BTC - #33

For this auction ALL COINS MUST BE PREFUNDED. If you cannot pre fund all of the coins before they ship (which you can take your time on the funding if you wish), please do not bid on this auction.

CORRECT FORMAT
"I bid 1.07 BTC"

INCORRECT FORMAT
"I bid 1.074839282"

Payment address:

1EZD8Pn9h8sMBZPdhTHhKfWnq9pcNiUdx1

FIRST AND LAST NAME
CITY
STATE
COUNTRY
POSTAL CODE
PHONE NUMBER
EMAIL ADDRESS

iQEcBAEBAgAGBQJVb6VFAAoJEJqyV7+nZNgzZ5sH/jkJaLHDWZi+cEZSJmWgkLwZ
X9XGZQjH74tHHnDnvmF7+fkxT6mNBaQCXzNp6KN23gS1RBrqbgum7bFBrbCzoeIe
Y3FhXyuS9OlafO6iLfm/OLZfenHTXQi6VMYy0iNw7iaYFzVOZzgmMIu8qlMGZdcW
PUsfCDyZzc/GsYj1VoyKwM6MuelHcV3RccC3CgTuB+H+SMHWqlvjs+Zsi8r/GEHV
Mh6nrQOvhLocHpNaO0ktIeMrtMqssvGEilens8wurvPn29ATAxkw+q421Y5nENt2
J9a2nQwgoeeKsEt+D7PNkKEoEsFzIMOS9eYUzVrtG7zBkw0C831XmmdKNHa+6f0=
=FzZ4

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

Hellot

Activity: 679
Merit: 526

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 03:11:39 PM

Is it just the lighting or is the melt ring larger than normal on some of these?
smoothie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 12:46:19 AM

link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1095285.msg11671504#msg11671504

June 20th, 2015: LEALANA DIMES (LOW #'s)

Auction ends June 26th, 2015 at 3:00 PM Hawaiian Standard Time

Minimum bid will start at 1.5BTC. Bidding will be done in 0.01BTC increments. Shipping will be $30 for US and $50 for International bidders. This will be added to the winning bid after the auction.(ID will be required upon delivery for pickup) for both domestic U.S. and international customers. Bitcoin is the only accepted form of payment for this auction. Coins for this auction will ship out by July 6th, 2015.

TWENTY 1/4 oz 999 Fine Silver 0.1 BTC  COINS

These coins come in clear air tight capsules. Addresses for all coins will be in GREEN font type. Coin #'s are random. No leatherettes will be included.

For this auction ALL COINS MUST BE PREFUNDED. If you cannot pre fund all of the coins before they ship (which you can take your time on the funding if you wish), please do not bid on this auction.

CORRECT FORMAT
"I bid 1.07 BTC"

INCORRECT FORMAT
"I bid 1.074839282"

Payment address:

1Lqp75RavjntVChooSbBQvdqEw3Jk4HkRo

FIRST AND LAST NAME
CITY
STATE
COUNTRY
POSTAL CODE
PHONE NUMBER
EMAIL ADDRESS

iQEcBAEBAgAGBQJVhgg+AAoJEJqyV7+nZNgzf1YH/j7hiSazfJ3KIc3wNbEm4wI6
RC4Nz9wdukSuD/MYVFAG1yap6rp3fceqFdaY/fTSmN/wOm4kRQXkf0+NszlsEGhe
W8chVGLH6FqyaG/Nz0RBcIVNm724DMytjinzBIM4MTZAV99oZsey13uNMyt9cGCR
jyMpOtD7X8wshNgnMP7F/Hrtv4scaURoTEiJLedNVVGdI8LYgfamTGIhlsAwHt/X
yUs4hYauHh4hUiE47f6Op2aYop8dOsMmrRd/bjlwCkbnXOZVSkqwZOnnjzVEOmOi
xef2/tjDRdH44+HtQDxMIir1FwsIp+S/1nVoAjJCohkT1auB+klpJ1+d7Z12Fas=
=RsEB

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

smoothie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 12:47:24 AM

Is it just the lighting or is the melt ring larger than normal on some of these?

They may vary slightly as they were the first to be lasered.

Off centering a bit in some cases.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

tarzan2

Activity: 556
Merit: 500

its not my fault

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 11:10:33 PM

so i have a bunch of these 0.1 2013 unfunded physical coins.. how do i find out the whole wallet key from the portion printed on the back of the coins??

free bitcoin storage service! please send to: 1TArzAn26Wvw872Yw36JiBe21SEaypJTP
Dogedigital
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 02:22:14 PM

so i have a bunch of these 0.1 2013 unfunded physical coins.. how do i find out the whole wallet key from the portion printed on the back of the coins??

The person who sold them to you should have them and give them to you.
smoothie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 08:38:50 PM

link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1111907.msg11807693#msg11807693

July 6th, 2015: LEALANA BITCOIN SILVER/BRASS AUCTION

Auction ends July 8th, 2015 at 3:00 PM Hawaiian Standard Time

Minimum bid will start at 0.01BTC. Bidding will be done in 0.01BTC increments. Shipping will be $30 for US and $50 for International bidders. This will be added to the winning bid after the auction.(ID will be required upon delivery for pickup) for both domestic U.S. and international customers. Bitcoin is the only accepted form of payment for this auction. Coins for this auction will ship out by July 15th, 2015.

ONE 1 oz 999 Fine Silver 0.5 BTC coin (GOLD HOLOGRAM)

ONE 1/2 oz 999 Fine Silver 0.25 BTC coin (GOLD HOLOGRAM)

ONE 1/4 oz 999 Fine Silver 0.1 BTC† COIN

ONE brass 0.1 BTC coin

Silver coins come in clear air tight capsules. Coin #'s are random. No leatherettes will be included.

THESE COINS ARE BUYER FUNDED. Should the winner choose to pre-fund the coins before I ship them, they will accept the risks involved with shipping funded coins through USPS registered mail. The coins will be valued at the price paid plus the bitcoin that is loaded on to them. Winner agrees to hold LEALANA, LLC. and myself innocent of any losses while in transit (in the small event the coin goes missing/stolen while in transit).

CORRECT FORMAT
"I bid 1.07 BTC"

INCORRECT FORMAT
"I bid 1.074839282"

Payment address:

14hDzo3DW99i9ae4atFNQDyhsFqGnGc9oR

FIRST AND LAST NAME
CITY
STATE
COUNTRY
POSTAL CODE
PHONE NUMBER
EMAIL ADDRESS

iQEcBAEBAgAGBQJVmua3AAoJEJqyV7+nZNgzLFUH/jRPMQ6NP02F53xEaV+gpUce
FvMb+P4qrqWvEqe/HTJA+Mm7VknNDMniVYByshdn5nl8wPjdrLTMYAzu3hHoILp1
D1DkjhSC41ZPYM0GcePHhMphcELUcaCI0/oVzU2COr11g6YmAp4rxC5RGEVpYuOc
b9b71WciBCToFmd+EazNzDrAt1RKKZL8N1/T3ZEkVqaq2eIo/2jImXMTjV5hBe0A
21EQmR3YEVJ8WIvgFrOSYClWAoqMGQda19zEioPBzKxu2tCaEkj0yvUCgGu7snYo
AQm5vp9U0qcWtmoRiqBSsHbSsGpusQqcmlxX9SoDZtLDGCASUSepGVY/eczwD7Q=
=A/vq

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

smoothie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 12:32:40 PM

link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1115732.msg11831264#msg11831264

July 9th, 2015: LEALANA SILVER BITCOIN ~ 36 HOUR ~ AUCTION

Auction ends July 10th, 2015 at 3:00 PM Hawaiian Standard Time

Minimum bid will start at 0.01BTC. Bidding will be done in 0.01BTC increments. Shipping will be $30 for US and $50 for International bidders. This will be added to the winning bid after the auction.(ID will be required upon delivery for pickup) for both domestic U.S. and international customers. Bitcoin is the only accepted form of payment for this auction. Coins for this auction will ship out by July 15th, 2015.

TWO 1 oz 999 Fine Silver 0.5 BTC coin (GOLD HOLOGRAM)

*** There will only be 100 of these sold with the gold holograms.

Silver coins come in clear air tight capsules. Coin #'s are random. No leatherettes will be included.

THESE COINS ARE BUYER FUNDED. Should the winner choose to pre-fund the coins before I ship them, they will accept the risks involved with shipping funded coins through USPS registered mail. The coins will be valued at the price paid plus the bitcoin that is loaded on to them. Winner agrees to hold LEALANA, LLC. and myself innocent of any losses while in transit (in the small event the coin goes missing/stolen while in transit).

CORRECT FORMAT
"I bid 1.07 BTC"

INCORRECT FORMAT
"I bid 1.074839282"

Payment address:

1HGehSr6UiWnBw3wTG1mAYLV7xr8rJxaWB

FIRST AND LAST NAME
CITY
STATE
COUNTRY
POSTAL CODE
PHONE NUMBER
EMAIL ADDRESS

iQEcBAEBAgAGBQJVnmlVAAoJEJqyV7+nZNgz9dgH/2MR+54sR0BhZWgg+WnlceMS
x7ufiBBtwnF8sNdUWoiY6z3wlr/wRE0ZUxnqfEDoT+u2jx0FvkEGIrmU9+XSIIbR
COpupGWx3DKxjGUPiw1Qp7Y94pbyJ8FZmhLvjJLIiv8yohYd9sZGfiPl8NbsNFOF
k1Yq6eJIGjI4eD3fWiE8t74k7ctHtFkdJkXEuy1fcHLonEwO8dx5WKPDE3OTbLA/
6n+iJgGcePQXz4yBarJU4QW201tF8idkglMLhUuHKkBwE/0h+WVUH2ioNjaPDKLn
Gi0eFVjlfRqisv6x2emLVJlfYyY38isQq6XZM5bx6bUo0BLpw49pnwNss3FTwHM=
=7O2k

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

smoothie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 09:52:38 AM

LINK: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1117919.msg11849948#msg11849948

July 11th, 2015: LEALANA-CASASCIUS HYBRID BRASS BITCOIN AUCTION

Auction ends July 20th, 2015 at 3:00 PM Hawaiian Standard Time

Minimum bid will start at 0.01BTC. Bidding will be done in 0.01BTC increments. Shipping will be $30 for US and $50 for International bidders. This will be added to the winning bid after the auction.(ID will be required upon delivery for pickup) for both domestic U.S. and international customers. Bitcoin is the only accepted form of payment for this auction. Coins for this auction will ship out by July 30th, 2015.

ONE Brass LEALANA-CASASCIUS HYBRID 1 BTC BRASS coin (GOLD HOLOGRAM) #77 <<<<< -------------- ONLY ONE IN EXISTENCE AND LIKELY THE ONLY ONE TO BE SOLD/ASSEMBLED AS SUCH.

*** There will only be one or two of these to be assembled/sold. Currently I only have one of these and if I ever come across another I will make one more, but that will be it.

One other note is that the hologram is off centered on purpose given the difference in the layout of LEALANA coin metal recess under the holograms when compared to CASASCIUS metal recess placement.

THESE COINS ARE BUYER FUNDED. The winner by bidding on this auction will accept the risks involved with shipping funded coins through USPS registered mail. The coins will be valued at the price paid plus the bitcoin that is loaded on to them. Winner agrees to hold LEALANA, LLC. and myself innocent of any losses while in transit (in the small event the coin goes missing/stolen while in transit).

CORRECT FORMAT
"I bid 1.07 BTC"

INCORRECT FORMAT
"I bid 1.074839282"

Payment address:

1AD1uhRgJfGmLe4x5Y8AxcmYdgNbXvBN9Y

FIRST AND LAST NAME
CITY
STATE
COUNTRY
POSTAL CODE
PHONE NUMBER
EMAIL ADDRESS

iQEcBAEBAgAGBQJVoOaNAAoJEJqyV7+nZNgzM9wH/0uFgA/bhLvI6XTchMal/IAJ
eTAPdkXVrwcSnL8hS5GUDaSuQkOT2XDLAzu6TwtZKuZ/QHU69vgPK0Gl0hKSeYwJ
hvJ7xZTgM4w4wp8hWONZ/qg9x4sZVKZUwwxBkoSE6clJsj+QADQhEgopsubO/CdP
N3c8jGlWBQuDiNCGqYmhcCMYDDe4IB77J292x8SD+4jjLWBXpR5Vx8ygzffrZXcu
DUMe5inXYJUXaHDhfWsUg/Ay7abvCFVBVk3nY/TjdZItSUXRrrnQC3qpXArDgTSJ
PH9lpTufTMOv1tqezFV4W1aXx6dVCLJEnpo7kLcW6+ENH2b3HYb6OVReXMU5R+E=
=3Zvz

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

smoothie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 11:09:40 PM

link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1118507.msg11855041#msg11855041

July 11th, 2015: LEALANA SILVER "Roll of Dimes" AUCTION

Auction ends July 15th, 2015 at 3:00 PM Hawaiian Standard Time

Minimum bid will start at 1.4BTC. Bidding will be done in 0.01BTC increments. Shipping will be $30 for US and $50 for International bidders. This will be added to the winning bid after the auction.(ID will be required upon delivery for pickup) for both domestic U.S. and international customers. Bitcoin is the only accepted form of payment for this auction. Coins for this auction will ship out by July 25th, 2015.

IF YOU WIN THIS AUCTION AS WELL AS ANOTHER OF MY AUCTIONS THAT HAVE NOT SHIPPED OUT YOU CAN COMBINE THE AUCTION WINNINGS TO SAVE ON SHIPPING.

You are bidding for the following unfunded coins:

TWENTY 2013 0.1 BTC 1/4 oz .999 Fine Silver Lealana Bitcoins

Coin #'s are random. Coins will come in one tube of 20.

ALL COINS MUST BE PREFUNDED WITH THE FACE VALUE (0.1 BTC each) BEFORE THEY ARE SHIPPED TO THE WINNER.[/color]

THESE COINS ARE BUYER FUNDED. The winner by bidding on this auction will accept the risks involved with shipping funded coins through USPS registered mail. The coins will be valued at the price paid plus the bitcoin that is loaded on to them. Winner agrees to hold LEALANA, LLC. and myself innocent of any losses while in transit (in the small event the coin goes missing/stolen while in transit).

CORRECT FORMAT
"I bid 1.07 BTC"

INCORRECT FORMAT
"I bid 1.074839282"

Payment address:

1D1Ui22su62bQ79Qs999aWmthKwamr1jJC

FIRST AND LAST NAME
CITY
STATE
COUNTRY
POSTAL CODE
PHONE NUMBER
EMAIL ADDRESS

iQEcBAEBAgAGBQJVoZ3HAAoJEJqyV7+nZNgzQLkH/jhz1pLUKxAJPWWLQGo14A5k
SIog1P5Pr79I+3VNrvONOkioGnGkxHj8l4GbuuVr29fW0n8W1Z3fW10jTzGVU5E8
KMyyXiDjYGgp3a+6TQGURHdWEr8p4YJZ54+dfRRi3uRcKMU/IaTTYGDvEobbUhh6
qTe2dRFVVfYE7G7GgqDe3KFLP8Sfe46n/dbWQlzTB2c8PyqsCZbAsk/xKp3c3lFC
mZqJAslFjSOse18o6+g6yB8tUllPNCf5dTYKTOKJYbAzDuIqTNVZjNGQiSlRKUF2
JTxaw1K70KmrkiQMIltgqxd/rc54TfBK5gfRQMkcAoiFS/sChSbPAdyffnkM/+0=
=XVBs

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

smoothie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 06:04:23 AM

LINK: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1126322.msg11899870#msg11899870

July 16th, 2015: LEALANA SILVER "Roll of Dimes" AUCTION

Auction ends July 22nd, 2015 at 3:00 PM Hawaiian Standard Time

Minimum bid will start at 1.4BTC. Bidding will be done in 0.01BTC increments. Shipping will be $30 for US and $50 for International bidders. This will be added to the winning bid after the auction.(ID will be required upon delivery for pickup) for both domestic U.S. and international customers. Bitcoin is the only accepted form of payment for this auction. Coins for this auction will ship out by July 30th, 2015.

IF YOU WIN THIS AUCTION AS WELL AS ANOTHER OF MY AUCTIONS THAT HAVE NOT SHIPPED OUT YOU CAN COMBINE THE AUCTION WINNINGS TO SAVE ON SHIPPING.

You are bidding for the following unfunded coins:

TWENTY 2013 0.1 BTC 1/4 oz .999 Fine Silver Lealana Bitcoins

Coin #'s are random. Coins will come in one tube of 20.

ALL COINS MUST BE PREFUNDED WITH THE FACE VALUE (0.1 BTC each) BEFORE THEY ARE SHIPPED TO THE WINNER.[/color]

CORRECT FORMAT
"I bid 1.07 BTC"

INCORRECT FORMAT
"I bid 1.074839282"

Payment address:

1BmzSsGPMCYv95D3EjMMJTpAEHVHqsvCQJ

FIRST AND LAST NAME
CITY
STATE
COUNTRY
POSTAL CODE
PHONE NUMBER
EMAIL ADDRESS

iQEcBAEBAgAGBQJVqJhpAAoJEJqyV7+nZNgzJ6cH/3L9oAuVchUyGY1vT2oStSt/
M3uze77agA92DYYb9a2G+yGMkbGsgDvoY8gsQb/mzaFqhW5ztNW9p4LYvFqbC/Aq
gS/xycvF5VXKEHeRUFGCfKnc3Nz8RYizbDmLeiyg1tRE9Za2s54EtOnDS7YBssNe
gibnqGvEmL3EQ1oL0TtfTT3lHKm5pTvpAmGj4ebcyN6c5pyObfDYSozj31Ub9zb6
yAipP8RpZkk7Lp58MKsGAOzrjUGQ2CGKm52nIK6MzB/PiD7cQlavy0WjcvxOp58f
mKWu+DQLkQw59t5oB0/jZQqhnoeSBfno50vo8qtdbzWEsW7iivkJ3qtug1j/Ipk=
=POVL

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

smoothie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 11:34:39 AM

R.O.D. auction: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1132748.msg11950758#msg11950758

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

smoothie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 08:03:47 AM

roll of quarters auction: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1137716.msg11998063#msg11998063

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

jcpham

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

Your Argument is Irrelephant

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 04:39:32 PM

true story, I refuse to buy these because of the maker.

I may or may not have a wide and varied collection of physical crypto from every maker under the sun but NOT ONE SINGLE lealana

Tears, tears of pain.
Hellot

Activity: 679
Merit: 526

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 05:15:05 PM

true story, I refuse to buy these because of the maker.

I may or may not have a wide and varied collection of physical crypto from every maker under the sun but NOT ONE SINGLE lealana

Tears, tears of pain.

Can you please elaborate on your reasoning instead of just insinuating that there is a problem with the maker? 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: