Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:17:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto X Change - What would YOU the community like to see and join us????  (Read 12202 times)
cryptoxchange (OP)

Activity: 305
Merit: 250

Crypto X Change

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2012, 12:13:03 AM

Hi,

We would like to hear from the community on what we can do to have you as clients?

What features would you like added? What do we need to provide to get more clients?

Any feedback is welcomed, we are here to provide the very best Exchange in the world.

We have many extra features coming out and continuously working on more features and services, however we want to hear from the community.

Thank You

Regards

Crypto X Change

www.cryptoxchange.com

Crypto X Change Global Bitcoin Exchange - Deposit & Withdraw to and from Our Exchange now for a $5 Flat fee - No Wire Costs or Bank Fee's - 100% Automated Banking System & Extremely fast transfers. We can send out Withdraws to over 120 Currencies. www.cryptoxchange.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2012, 12:28:02 AM

Have you heard of the established exchanges of MTGOX and CAMPBX?

What do you offer that they do not?   They have the traffic, they have the volume.  Why would people even consider your exchange?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
djgtr

Activity: 951

View Profile
January 26, 2012, 01:19:58 AM

What do you offer that they do not?   They have the traffic, they have the volume.  Why would people even consider your exchange?

Pretty sure Crypto X Change has double the volume of CAMPBX... as for MTGOX they lost me when their database got leaked.
Portnoy
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1000

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
January 26, 2012, 02:14:12 AM

Hi,

We would like to hear from the community on what we can do to have you as clients?

What features would you like added? What do we need to provide to get more clients?

Any feedback is welcomed, we are here to provide the very best Exchange in the world.

We have many extra features coming out and continuously working on more features and services, however we want to hear from the community.

Thank You

Regards

Crypto X Change

www.cryptoxchange.com

Make it easy, quick, and inexpensive for me as a Canadian to move money to and from your exchange and I will sign up.

cryptoxchange (OP)

Crypto X Change

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2012, 02:14:53 AM

Fantastic Question, It's not exactly what we were referring to though.

Answers:

A) Volume - We are #1 Now for the AUD Market volume, We are now #3 for the USD market volume if you have a look at Bitcoin Charts.

B) Banking - We support 25 Different currencies Globally into Either our AUD or USD Market, Deposit localy to a bank provided by our Automated banking system and there are NO Wire Fees or bank Fees, simply a $5 Transaction fee, this is for deposits and withdrawals, our clients can withdraw to 120 Different currencies, this is by far the cheapest way to get Fiat into a Global Exchange, this is why we advertise that we are Global. Also our banking system is 100% Automated, no waiting for someone to check and manually enter the funds you deposit. Also no Frozen Bank Accounts!!

C) BitInstant - Deposit cash via BitInstant and trade within minutes, the fees are very low, this also Includes Dwolla, Paxum, Liberty Reserve. There will be more coming Also!

D) MTGox USD/BTC Coupons - Transact between Crypto X Change and MtGox with Instant deposit / withdraw of MtGox USD and now also Bitcoin, enabling instant transfer of USD & Bitcoin Between Exchanges, this is perfect for market Arbitrage Opportunities!

E) Security - We provide Multi Factor Authentication, Yubi Key, SMS and also a withdrawal pin code in which provides Ultimate safety for our clients. We also had many professional hackers attempt to hack our Exchange and also had a 3 Week period for the Community to also try and hack our Exchange and there was absolutelly no vulnerabilities found. We also have a quarterly security Audit, with the same penetration testing, to ensure any code changes are also tested. If any major upgrades are done, the same Penetration testing is also performed. Our Exchange is definitely the safest.

F) Store - We have a full Bullion Store with Gold, Silver, Platinum and Palladium Bars, Coins and Pendants available. All of our Swiss Products are Brand New and Assayed, and of the highest quality with World Wide Shipping.

G) Crypto Market - Crypto Market Place is about to open, enabling trusted sellers to sell Physical Items and Downloadable Items, Vouchers, Cards, and all items which can be purchased for Bitcoin, AUD or USD. We will also have a separate Auction section, allowing for Auctions as well.

H) API - We have a fantastic API and also and provide custom API's to partners connecting to our Exchange for various connectivity.

I) Unlimited Deposits & Withdrawals - For verified customers, that have verified with their Identification, we allow unlimited Deposit and Withdrawals of Fiat and BTC.

J) Easy to Use - We have a simple Quick buy and Quick sell method, however we are releasing another even simpler dedicated Newbie section, Standard Trade Section and Advanced Trading section - Much like a stock exchange type interface.

K) Legalities - Due to our banking network partnership, we have all of the required money transmittal services covered. This is why we have no problems with bank accounts. We are also full insured. Our Exchange was built around the necessary legal banking framework required for AML, KYC and CTF.

L) Live Support - We have on-site live support chat where clients can get assistance straight away, we are adding more staff to keep up with the increase in growth, we also have fast email response. So far we have had many clients that are brand new to Bitcoin, and we have helped them every step of the way! Providing a friendly helpful service, do you find this anywhere else?

There are many other key features, the list could go on.

You can see one of our Introduction videos here : http://youtu.be/1BdJE6sFu6M

Try our Exchange, and let us know what you think : www.cryptoxchange.com

Crypto X Change

Crypto X Change Global Bitcoin Exchange - Deposit & Withdraw to and from Our Exchange now for a $5 Flat fee - No Wire Costs or Bank Fee's - 100% Automated Banking System & Extremely fast transfers. We can send out Withdraws to over 120 Currencies. www.cryptoxchange.com
Coinabul

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Coinabul - Gold Unbarred

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2012, 02:25:04 AM
Last edit: January 26, 2012, 02:41:03 AM by Coinabul

I'd love to see some more attempts from CryptoXChange to publicize Bitcoin!  
I think it's about time that exchanges step up to the plate and tell the public at large about Bitcoin.

But so far, very good job. Keep up the good work!

Coinabul.com - Gold Unbarred
Website owners, let me put my ads on your site! PM me!
MelMan2002

Activity: 461
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 26, 2012, 02:32:23 AM

I would like to see private key redemption like gox has..

19F6veduCZcudwXuWoVosjmzziQz4EhBPS
Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686

Wat

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2012, 02:49:10 AM

Facebook has lots of traffic that doesnt mean you can speak to Mark Zuckerburg. What proof do you have on the claim about traffic ?

Every exchange has different reasons one might want to use it. CryptoXchange is in Australia physically so why would I use an overseas exchange Huh

We need more exchanges not less and if MT Gox gets shut down where else are you going to go ?

cryptoxchange (OP)

Crypto X Change

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2012, 02:50:48 AM

I would like to see private key redemption like gox has..

Hi MelMan2002,

Thank you fantastic point, we have this coming out very shortly!

Thank you for that Smiley

Regards

Crypto X Change

mahingupta

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2012, 03:24:35 AM

Marketplace can be awesome addition, as that will surely help Bitcoin to get more acceptance in public.

I second, that exchange needs to do more to publicize Bitcoin to general public.

Cheers
MelMan2002

Activity: 461
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 26, 2012, 04:57:45 AM

It would also be nice to be able to customize the layout.  Particularly I'd like to be able to disable the "quick buy" bar at the bottom of the screen.

19F6veduCZcudwXuWoVosjmzziQz4EhBPS
Bigpiggy01

Activity: 1138
Merit: 523

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2012, 09:55:22 AM

Ummm Campbx is nice in theory if you're in the US. I mean limiting your customer base to the US alone is pretty xenophobic, shortsighted and quite frankly... particularly since one of bitcoin's main features is being able to move money anywhere anytime anyplace.

LOL you come of sounding a bit like a banker on this one  Wink

▄▄▄█
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
      ▄▄█████████████████▀  ▄█
   ▄██████████████████▀ ▄▄██▀
  ███████████████▀▀  ▄▄█▀▀
 ███████████▀▀▀     ▀▀
 ██████▀▀   ▄    █
 ███▀  ▄▄████   ▐█
 █▀   ▄████▀   ▄█▌
      ▀▀▀    ▄██▌
▐▄ ▀█▄▄  ▄▄████▀
██▀  ▀▀█████▀▀
▐▌
RAPTOREUM
  TOKENIZING THE WORLD!
  ██▀
▐▌
▐║
▐║
▐▌
██▄
[ POW Algorithm: GhostRider    Anti-FPGA/ASIC ]
Assets/Tokens Masternodes Smart Contracts

.51% / Double Spend Protection, Instant Speed, Private Send.
▀██
▐▌
║▌
║▌
▐▌
▄██
█▀

█▄
◈ ──  SOCIAL MEDIA ─── ◈
Reddit Telegram Discord
Twitter  Medium GitHub
▀█
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
▄█
slothbag

Activity: 369

View Profile
January 26, 2012, 10:23:12 AM

Bank tranfers between Aussie banks are free, how come deposits and withdraws have such a large fee? Worldbitcoinexchange.com does not charge (apart from a very small commision) why can't cryptoXchange offer the same thing?
TheHarbinger

Activity: 378

Why is it so damn hot in here?

View Profile
January 26, 2012, 12:27:47 PM

Particularly I'd like to be able to disable the "quick buy" bar at the bottom of the screen.

The ability to disable something that is annoying and blocks you from using the bottom 1/8 of the web page?  Are you serious?

Why would you want that?

/sarcasm off

Personally, I just gave up on Crypto after not being able to fill out any forms because of the damn ticker at the bottom that can not be disabled.  That, and the fact that 4 times their "Live Support"  just disconnected  from the chat without ever having said anything.

Here's a hint;  It's not about eye candy, it's about useability.

12Um6jfDE7q6crm1s6tSksMvda8s1hZ3Vj
cryptoxchange (OP)

Crypto X Change

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2012, 12:29:28 PM

Bank tranfers between Aussie banks are free, how come deposits and withdraws have such a large fee? Worldbitcoinexchange.com does not charge (apart from a very small commision) why can't cryptoXchange offer the same thing?

Hi Slothbag, the reason there is a $5 Fee for all deposit's and withdraws Global and Local is we have one entire global automated banking system, this is all part of our compliance with rules and regulations. This is what it costs us $5 per transaction, we do not allow any direct payments due to fraud, and other issues. Id you speak with WBX you will know that unfortunately WBX has had fraudulent transactions which when that happens it can be thousands of dollars which the exchange looses. So this is to comply and also prevent fraud.

Thank You

Regards

Crypto X Change

cryptoxchange (OP)

Crypto X Change

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2012, 12:35:22 PM

Particularly I'd like to be able to disable the "quick buy" bar at the bottom of the screen.

The ability to disable something that is annoying and blocks you from using the bottom 1/8 of the web page?  Are you serious?

Why would you want that?

/sarcasm off

Personally, I just gave up on Crypto after not being able to fill out any forms because of the damn ticker at the bottom that can not be disabled.  That, and the fact that 4 times their "Live Support"  just disconnected  from the chat without ever having said anything.

Here's a hint;  It's not about eye candy, it's about useability.

Thank you very much for your feedback, we will definitely add a disable option for that bottom bar, we have major designs changes due to be released soon also.
Also we will take a look into the Live Support, I personally have not seen that issue however we will look into this, and have any problems fixed.

Thank you for your time to post and let us know, your feedback is essential for us to provide the very best.

Regards

Crypto X Change

damnek

Activity: 614

View Profile
January 26, 2012, 12:56:07 PM

What I'd like to see? A working graph http://bitcoincharts.com/charts/cryptoxUSD#rg60ztgSzm1g10zm2g25zv
hazek
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 26, 2012, 02:29:59 PM

Well it would seem like you have all the bases covered when comparing to mtgox and other exchanges yet there's one area that everyone ignores or doesn't think is relevant that could significantly set you apart from everyone else and that's TRANSPARENCY.

Have a transparency page that shows:
-how many users are signed up
-how many of them active in the last 1/7/30 days
-how much fiat is deposited
-how much btc is deposited
-show volume of new deposits for 1/7/30 days periods
-show volume of new withdrawals for 1/7/30 days periods
-show all orders, all of them, none of the dark bs
-show us your entire profit history
-show us the entire costs of running your business
-show us everything, be as transparent as you can without it becoming a security risk

Then you'll really set yourself apart from the rest.

My personality type: INTJ - please forgive my weaknesses (Not naturally in tune with others feelings; may be insensitive at times, tend to respond to conflict with logic and reason, tend to believe I'm always right)

If however you enjoyed my post: 15j781DjuJeVsZgYbDVt2NZsGrWKRWFHpp
Kluge
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 26, 2012, 02:30:51 PM

Well it would seem like you have all the bases covered when comparing to mtgox and other exchanges yet there's one area that everyone ignores or doesn't think is relevant that could significantly set you apart from everyone else and that's TRANSPARENCY.

-show us everything, be as transparent as you can without it becoming a security risk

I would switch from using MtGox primarily to CxC if this were implemented, fwiw.
gnar1ta$
Donator

Activity: 798

View Profile
January 26, 2012, 03:37:00 PM

+1 except profits. But really I don't trade huge volume and use direct Dwolla deposits and withdrawals on 2 other exchanges. I don't want to pay Bitinstant another 2% so I don't use your exchange.

Losing hundreds of Bitcoins with the best scammers in the business - BFL, Avalon, KNC, HashFast.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: