Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:45:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto X Change - What would YOU the community like to see and join us????  (Read 12204 times)
QuantumFoam

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

|Quantum|World's First Cloud Management Platform

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2012, 10:59:12 PM

I'd probably move over to cx if:

- There weren't a 0.6% fee of the principal on withdrawals in addition to the $5 fee (Your website states "Deposit & Withdraw currency for only $5 + 0.6% from anywhere in the world NO BANK Wire costs")

- There were higher volume.

TH used to have free withdrawals by check, but they got rid of that and now charge $5, so if you guys had comparable volume and the same withdrawal fee I'd switch. You guys also seem to actually answer emails and help tickets in a timely fashion, from what I've seen on these forums.

|Quantum|World's First Cloud Management Platform on the Blockchain

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BkkCoins

Activity: 784
Merit: 1009

firstbits:1MinerQ

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2012, 02:11:40 AM

Just received an email from CryptoXchange resolving my unanswered customer support issue with them. Thanks!

mahingupta

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2012, 08:56:25 AM

Our ability for customers to deposit from 25 different currencies around the world into our AUD or USD market for a flat fee of $5.00 without any wire fees or additional banking costs are our biggest advantage for clients all around the world, and our ability to also deposit to any currency or country for $5.00 as well

Thank You

Crypto X Change

Ken this is great, but you absolutely need to get the order book filled up.  It doesn't help me if I save a few bucks on the transfer but I pay alot more in wider spreads.  I would suggest a mechanism where you offer commission free trades if someone enters a limit order inside the current spread, and that order is filled by a new order.  you will have people jumping over each other to narrow the spread.

Cheers
Tony

Awesome idea !!! +1
tiptopgemdotcom
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1000

Truly decentralized stable asset

View Profile
January 31, 2012, 09:34:20 AM

I have had great customer service from Crypto so far.  The only things I would like to see are more orders/volume as mentioned, and a much cleaner interface which sounds like it is on the way.  Simple is far better than feature-laden.  I can dig around if I want features that are not used daily.  Give us a few choices up front on the site- only the most-often used. 

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.PLATINUM  STABLECOINS
..USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ...

─────────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...FACEBOOK... .....TWITTER..... ...TELEGRAM...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
fgmnp
Donator

Activity: 29
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2012, 10:25:21 AM

<deleted>
cryptoxchange (OP)

Activity: 305
Merit: 250

Crypto X Change

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2012, 08:11:58 AM

Guys,

In relation to Transparency - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=61144.msg714386#msg714386

Mentioning Everything, MtGox has Provided this since as per your suggestions - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=62149.0

Is that the exact information you would like? We are working on a real time solution to show the data, and you can see it live once we have it ready.

Crypto X Change

Crypto X Change Global Bitcoin Exchange - Deposit & Withdraw to and from Our Exchange now for a $5 Flat fee - No Wire Costs or Bank Fee's - 100% Automated Banking System & Extremely fast transfers. We can send out Withdraws to over 120 Currencies. www.cryptoxchange.com
Seal
Donator

Activity: 848
Merit: 1078

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2012, 11:18:28 AM

We would like to hear from the community on what we can do to have you as clients?

What features would you like added? What do we need to provide to get more clients?

Any feedback is welcomed, we are here to provide the very best Exchange in the world.

We have many extra features coming out and continuously working on more features and services, however we want to hear from the community.

You guys have come a long way since your launch and I have a lot of faith in you however my suggestions are in line with many others.

Without sounding harsh, your fee is the biggest complaint (especially with fiat money transfer fees taken into account). I appreciate your business has costs, but the higher the fee, the less people will want to trade... and that means less liquidity. You'll appreciate that taking smaller profits more frequently would be better than taking fewer large profits.

Pro's: increased liquidity, smaller spreads, more customers and ultimately more profits for you.
Con's: less short term profit, higher support overhead.

You are in the business of trading, if you can't provide customers with sufficient opportunities to trade, then game over.

A fee structure which rewards frequent traders would be good. (Similar to mtgox's system)

My other suggestions are to add timestamps to the trade history page (and when viewing trade details). And also simplify a little. You have a huge amount going on in each page! The bottom bar is kinda annoying, especially when I'm switching pages a lot, I have to see them scroll across from the start all the time. Also how many people actually use the quick buy/sell buttons?

API improvements - I spoke to Mahin about this yesterday, he was very helpful in advising me about changes and providing general advice, however couldn't get to the bottom of my issue of trades repeatedly failing to execute when being placed by the API. It has happened again to me a number of times today and is getting a little frustrating. Order ids: 38355, 38357, 38359 and 38361.

The 'Market' tab. Looks like its not telling the truth to me... none of my orders appear on there!? On top of that, the bottom ticker says right now, 163BTC has been traded today (against AUD) however the numbers on your market tab don't match?

DefiDive - Filter the noise
A clean crypto asset management terminal
cryptoxchange (OP)

Crypto X Change

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2012, 11:32:32 AM

We would like to hear from the community on what we can do to have you as clients?

What features would you like added? What do we need to provide to get more clients?

Any feedback is welcomed, we are here to provide the very best Exchange in the world.

We have many extra features coming out and continuously working on more features and services, however we want to hear from the community.

You guys have come a long way since your launch and I have a lot of faith in you however my suggestions are in line with many others.

Without sounding harsh, your fee is the biggest complaint (especially with fiat money transfer fees taken into account). I appreciate your business has costs, but the higher the fee, the less people will want to trade... and that means less liquidity. You'll appreciate that taking smaller profits more frequently would be better than taking fewer large profits.

Pro's: increased liquidity, smaller spreads, more customers and ultimately more profits for you.
Con's: less short term profit, higher support overhead.

You are in the business of trading, if you can't provide customers with sufficient opportunities to trade, then game over.

A fee structure which rewards frequent traders would be good. (Similar to mtgox's system)

My other suggestions are to add timestamps to the trade history page (and when viewing trade details). And also simplify a little. You have a huge amount going on in each page! The bottom bar is kinda annoying, especially when I'm switching pages a lot, I have to see them scroll across from the start all the time. Also how many people actually use the quick buy/sell buttons?

API improvements - I spoke to Mahin about this yesterday, he was very helpful in advising me about changes and providing general advice, however couldn't get to the bottom of my issue of trades repeatedly failing to execute when being placed by the API. It has happened again to me a number of times today and is getting a little frustrating. Order ids: 38355, 38357, 38359 and 38361.

The 'Market' tab. Looks like its not telling the truth to me... none of my orders appear on there!? On top of that, the bottom ticker says right now, 163BTC has been traded today (against AUD) however the numbers on your market tab don't match?

Hi Seal,

In regards to money transfers into and out of the Exchange $5 + even 0.6% is the cheapest global solution ever. Banks Charge $25 - $35 for this + the largest guys charge 2% and their bank charges 3% from what Ive seen and heard. We have BitInstant also which is a fast cheap way for US clients to get money in and also money out shortly. Unfortunately our cost is $5 + 0.6% which is from our Banking Partners and to ensure licensing is covered in every country, so we allow 25 Currencies in, 100% Automated, and Withdrawal - to 120 Currencies, so we have the absolute broadest range of money options. Deposits are 100% Automated also. We cannot take the risk of running without licensing, and using the proper parties to do so.

In regards to 0.65% Trading, we are about 2 Months late getting out our different structure which is very impressive and will entirely change the way this works will improve trading for every one, this is due out This week or Early next week.

Thank you very much for your input it is much, appreciated. If you have any suggestions on how to reduce the Fee's on Fiat but be able to provide the same Global network please let us know, but it is compliance etc, in which it costs. We are working very hard to get the fee even much lower, but please let us know if you have any ideas?

Regards

Crypto X Change

Crypto X Change Global Bitcoin Exchange - Deposit & Withdraw to and from Our Exchange now for a $5 Flat fee - No Wire Costs or Bank Fee's - 100% Automated Banking System & Extremely fast transfers. We can send out Withdraws to over 120 Currencies. www.cryptoxchange.com
hazek
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 02, 2012, 04:05:55 AM

Guys,

In relation to Transparency - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=61144.msg714386#msg714386

Mentioning Everything, MtGox has Provided this since as per your suggestions - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=62149.0

Is that the exact information you would like? We are working on a real time solution to show the data, and you can see it live once we have it ready.

Crypto X Change

If I were you I would somehow try and 1 up mtgox's level of transparency  Wink but yes, at the min what they did.

My personality type: INTJ - please forgive my weaknesses (Not naturally in tune with others feelings; may be insensitive at times, tend to respond to conflict with logic and reason, tend to believe I'm always right)

If however you enjoyed my post: 15j781DjuJeVsZgYbDVt2NZsGrWKRWFHpp
mahingupta

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2012, 07:19:06 AM

Guys,

Crypto X Change

If I were you I would somehow try and 1 up mtgox's level of transparency  Wink but yes, at the min what they did.

Yes, what MtGox did is really appreciable and all exchanges should follow them.
istar

Activity: 523
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 02, 2012, 10:42:09 AM

Guys,

Crypto X Change

Yes, what MtGox did is really appreciable and all exchanges should follow them.

Well you should kind of be able to estimate the numbers from their report.

Bitcoins - Because we should not pay to use our money
chsados

Activity: 662
Merit: 545

View Profile
February 02, 2012, 12:19:38 PM

do you plan on implementing smart phone integration?  

what about buy stop/ loss stop order implementation in the order book?

and this is a long shot, but what would be the challenges to implement the ability to deposit funds through greendot refill card?  and also the other way, how hard would it be to implement direct deposit to one of those electronic american express debit card?
Seal
Donator

Activity: 848
Merit: 1078

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2012, 12:38:04 PM

I find withdrawing bitcoin the most painful experience ever with cryptoxchange, i dont want to have to add an address each time I want to withdraw. In terms of usability when I withdraw... this is the process:

-Funds -> withdraw funds
-Click on Send to a wallet
-Click Add new address
-Add the new address
-Click Go
-Navigate back to the send to a wallet page by going funds -> withdraw funds, and click on send to a wallet (if i use the back key, i have to hit refresh to get the new address to show)
-Enter the withdraw information, select the new address
-Hit Withdraw
-(find my pin) and enter my pin
-Hit go
-YAY FINALLY!

DefiDive - Filter the noise
A clean crypto asset management terminal
Bigpiggy01

Activity: 1138
Merit: 523

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2012, 02:32:15 PM

I find withdrawing bitcoin the most painful experience ever with cryptoxchange, i dont want to have to add an address each time I want to withdraw. In terms of usability when I withdraw... this is the process:

-Funds -> withdraw funds
-Click on Send to a wallet
-Click Add new address
-Add the new address
-Click Go
-Navigate back to the send to a wallet page by going funds -> withdraw funds, and click on send to a wallet (if i use the back key, i have to hit refresh to get the new address to show)
-Enter the withdraw information, select the new address
-Hit Withdraw
-(find my pin) and enter my pin
-Hit go

I totally agree Smiley A simplification of this is supposed to be rolled out along with another bunch of site updates.

▄▄▄█
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
      ▄▄█████████████████▀  ▄█
   ▄██████████████████▀ ▄▄██▀
  ███████████████▀▀  ▄▄█▀▀
 ███████████▀▀▀     ▀▀
 ██████▀▀   ▄    █
 ███▀  ▄▄████   ▐█
 █▀   ▄████▀   ▄█▌
      ▀▀▀    ▄██▌
▐▄ ▀█▄▄  ▄▄████▀
██▀  ▀▀█████▀▀
▐▌
RAPTOREUM
  TOKENIZING THE WORLD!
  ██▀
▐▌
▐║
▐║
▐▌
██▄
[ POW Algorithm: GhostRider    Anti-FPGA/ASIC ]
Assets/Tokens Masternodes Smart Contracts

.51% / Double Spend Protection, Instant Speed, Private Send.
▀██
▐▌
║▌
║▌
▐▌
▄██
█▀

█▄
◈ ──  SOCIAL MEDIA ─── ◈
Reddit Telegram Discord
Twitter  Medium GitHub
▀█
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
▄█
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
February 02, 2012, 02:36:37 PM

1 think and I would join (rejoin) today.

Dwolla withdrawals.  I understand if you don't want to accept Dwolla for deposits.  Yes it isn't perfectly irreversible and that exposes you to potential risk.  No problems there.

Dwolla withdrawals expose you to no risk.  It costs me $0.25 on Mt.Gox.  I withdraw once a week. Funds are in my account in 2 days.  Also I have the "warm fuzzy feeling" of seeing money in Dwolla within hours (I know my money is on the way).  Dwolla now has option to automatically ACH the funds as soon as they are deposited so I don't need to do anything else.

Add Dwolla withdrawal option (your $5 bank transfer is great for those people who can't or don't want to use Dwolla).  If you do add it make it so I can program my Dwolla address into my account for 1-click withdrawals.  I would also like to see the ability to lock down my account.  Set a custom max per day BTC withdrawal limit (like ATM card).  If the optional lock down mode is engaged then removing it or changing any money options (new bank accounts, raise BTC limit) requires a 24 hour wait.  That would provide high security.  If I am holding $10K combined BTC and USD and USD can only go to my Dwolla account and BTC is limited (by the limit I set) to 100 BTC per day then I have limited my max loss to $600.  That would make me feel more confident to keep large amounts on your exchange.

PLEASE Crypto-X-Change give me the reason to leave Mt.Gox forever.  PLEASE I want to give you money.

rjk

Activity: 448

1ngldh

View Profile
February 02, 2012, 03:47:57 PM

Australia for all intents and purposes really is just an island with some sub-standard submarine links - ideally it would be nice to move the servers somewhere else (USA, Japan, or Europe?) because for me even a high speed link in the US still results in slow loading of your site.

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
antares

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 02, 2012, 03:55:11 PM

Dwolla withdrawals.  I understand if you don't want to accept Dwolla for deposits.  Yes it isn't perfectly irreversible and that exposes you to potential risk.  No problems there.

Dwolla withdrawals expose you to no risk.  It costs me $0.25 on Mt.Gox.  I withdraw once a week. Funds are in my account in 2 days.  Also I have the "warm fuzzy feeling" of seeing money in Dwolla within hours (I know my money is on the way).  Dwolla now has option to automatically ACH the funds as soon as they are deposited so I don't need to do anything else.

Add Dwolla withdrawal option (your $5 bank transfer is great for those people who can't or don't want to use Dwolla).  If you do add it make it so I can program my Dwolla address into my account for 1-click withdrawals.  I would also like to see the ability to lock down my account.  Set a custom max per day BTC withdrawal limit (like ATM card).  If the optional lock down mode is engaged then removing it or changing any money options (new bank accounts, raise BTC limit) requires a 24 hour wait.  That would provide high security.  If I am holding $10K combined BTC and USD and USD can only go to my Dwolla account and BTC is limited (by the limit I set) to 100 BTC per day then I have limited my max loss to $600.  That would make me feel more confident to keep large amounts on your exchange.

PLEASE Crypto-X-Change give me the reason to leave Mt.Gox forever.  PLEASE I want to give you money.

Whats the deal? They want you to verify yourself for bank deposits/withdrawals, so the measurements are already implemented. I believe that they could easily add dwolla transfers for verified customers with next-to-none risk. I think it will be harder for them to get a Dwolla account as they reside in Australia, which makes it difficult to get a dwolla account(as a german I had my problems there, too, even though I have my Bank account with the Bank Of Hawaii)
cryptoxchange (OP)

Crypto X Change

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2012, 02:37:06 AM

Death & Taxes
Hi,

I Will try and address a few things in one post if thats ok?

Yes we will be Adding Dwolla Withdraw, as you know as deposit, way to risky. However as soon as possible this will be sorted out there are a few things we need to get done for this being outside of USA. Smiley On it's way though Sir!

RJK
Hi,
Yes we have an extremely fast connection & setup here, however Europe, USA and some clients in various places have said speed has been a huge issue. We are looking at options right now for this, we need to keep our main system here locally, but there are some options in which we are looking into right away to have maximum speed everywhere, your exactly right it's the terrible link from Australia to Overseas that causes this.

Seal
Hi,
100% - We have upgrade roll outs coming, that simplify everything, so it will be very fast and simple. Sorry for the delay! Everything from Funding to Withdraw whether Fiat or BTC will be much, much simpler! - Thank You!

chsados
Hi,
Yes buy stop/ loss stop order implementation in the order book is also being added, within a week or so.
Credit & Debit Cards Payment & Withdraw Coming February ETA.

chsados

Activity: 662
Merit: 545

View Profile
February 03, 2012, 08:20:47 AM

Death & Taxes
Hi,

I Will try and address a few things in one post if thats ok?

Yes we will be Adding Dwolla Withdraw, as you know as deposit, way to risky. However as soon as possible this will be sorted out there are a few things we need to get done for this being outside of USA. Smiley On it's way though Sir!

RJK
Hi,
Yes we have an extremely fast connection & setup here, however Europe, USA and some clients in various places have said speed has been a huge issue. We are looking at options right now for this, we need to keep our main system here locally, but there are some options in which we are looking into right away to have maximum speed everywhere, your exactly right it's the terrible link from Australia to Overseas that causes this.

Seal
Hi,
100% - We have upgrade roll outs coming, that simplify everything, so it will be very fast and simple. Sorry for the delay! Everything from Funding to Withdraw whether Fiat or BTC will be much, much simpler! - Thank You!

chsados
Hi,
Yes buy stop/ loss stop order implementation in the order book is also being added, within a week or so.
Credit & Debit Cards Payment & Withdraw Coming February ETA.

registered! 
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
February 03, 2012, 01:38:24 PM

Death & Taxes

Sounds good.  Will keep an eye out.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: