Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:48:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How do Europeans deposit/withdraw into Mt. Gox?  (Read 3470 times)
Rockford99 (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2012, 05:39:49 AM

If it's not possible, do they use a different service?  If so, which one?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
istar

Activity: 523
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 26, 2012, 06:39:34 AM

Sepa banktransfer and Paxum?

You should also look at Cryptoxchange.

Bitcoins - Because we should not pay to use our money
Mt.Gox Support
VIP

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2012, 07:31:01 AM

If it's not possible, do they use a different service?  If so, which one?

Paxum and International wire are the best choice at this point in your case. We are currently looking for other alternative as well.

Cheers

Mt.Gox : The Leading International Bitcoin Exchange.
Mt.Gox Merchant Solutions : https://mtgox.com/merchant
yossarian

Activity: 492
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 26, 2012, 09:39:14 AM

If you just need to get your hand on some quick BTC, you can always use https://www.bitcoinmarket24.com for instant purchases via SEPA-wire.

I'm always buying and selling BTC, PM me for details. Rating and GPG-key: http://is.gd/yossarian

Buy and sell BTC via SEPA: https://www.bitcoin.de/r/nrnxg6

Bitmessage: BM-2DAoXPtLdQEnR2iSneCTjpgRPtzXsSAi1m
Otoh
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1105

View Profile
January 26, 2012, 09:57:56 AM
Last edit: January 27, 2012, 04:06:51 PM by Otoh

I use XEtrade, very easy to set up, a few hours ago I sent Gox some & was charged a £12.55 wire fee & the rate of exchange was the usual mid market rate minus 1.4%

If you happen to visit the States then you can open up a $ bank account there quite easily & then send money as above to it with no fee at all, then to Dwolla & on the Gox for just 25 cents, first method is the fastest though

Also if you happen to be in the UK then you can send funds free by 'faster transfer' to Intersango's Lloyds account which will be with them in a few hours, their BTC buy & sell prices are usually not as competitive as Gox being a smaller exchange but good if you're in a hurry

Edit: Intersango have no fees atm & I believe are owned by BTC developers or similar so very respectable

BTC = $c²     My BTC addie = 1otohotohMoQoxHuxLBveQiZcV3Pji3Tc 
Bitstamp Exchange: Referal Code
CHARITY | MY REP | PREDICTION 1 | PREDICTION 2 | PREDICTION 3
sbr2004

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 26, 2012, 10:26:30 AM

But both are not working at the moment according to MtGox support. Had an open issue with MtGox support last week and finally diverted to another exchange.

Quote from: Mt.Gox Support

Paxum and International wire are the best choice at this point in your case. We are currently looking for other alternative as well.

mahingupta

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 26, 2012, 01:27:51 PM

- Deposit funds to Crypto X Change ( Wire transfer available ) - fees 5 AUD + 0.6%
- Withdraw to MtGox ( 0.6% )

Not the best way may be, but it will work..

Cheers
Otoh
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2012, 02:17:57 PM

But both are not working at the moment according to MtGox support. Had an open issue with MtGox support last week and finally diverted to another exchange.

Mt.Gox Support, kindly state whether this is the case or not for you receiving wire funds in Japan as there is no indication on the deposit $ instructions page on your site atm & as I just sent you a large amount today please respond accurately & urgently as I have had issues with your service in the past which I expected you to have permanently resolved by now, many thanks

also anyone else recently wired funds to them I'd appreciate any feedback please

Mt.Gox Support
VIP

View Profile
January 27, 2012, 02:41:16 AM

Hi, could you please give me your ticket number that I can check this with my colleagues because this is not true, both works perfectly even as for today. However due to Chinese New Year some D/W has been delayed with HSBC.

And please remember that we have SEPA - Euro Transfer available as well in our deposit page.

But once again, everything works just fine.

Mt.Gox Support
VIP

View Profile
January 27, 2012, 02:45:29 AM

Mt.Gox Support, kindly state whether this is the case or not for you receiving wire funds in Japan as there is no indication on the deposit $ instructions page on your site atm & as I just sent you a large amount today please respond accurately & urgently as I have had issues with your service in the past which I expected you to have permanently resolved by now, many thanks

also anyone else recently wired funds to them I'd appreciate any feedback please

I can confirm that ALL international deposit to the JAPANESE or HONG-KONG Branch are GOOD to go, if you have any question or worries, make sure to contact us via the ticket page that we can check this further.

Seal
Donator

Activity: 848
Merit: 1078

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2012, 03:23:38 AM

Any plans to implement direct bank transfer for GBP? If i remember right, you use to offer it as a free way to transfer GBP

DefiDive - Filter the noise
A clean crypto asset management terminal
Otoh
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2012, 06:40:41 AM
Last edit: January 27, 2012, 03:59:08 PM by Otoh

I can confirm that my wire was credited to my Gox account well within 24 hrs of having been sent, because of the posts above I had also contacted them & requested that they make certain there would be no problems, but support just returned a list of questions about the transfer when I had already given them plenty of info to ID the wire, luckily it went through automatically & fast

Next up I hit Gox's 1,000 BTC daily withdrawal limit for verified clients, I asked for this to be increased & am very pleased to report that it was almost immediately - great customer service as it should be

Edit: I owe & gave Gox an apology, I'd stated the amount of the wire incorrectly when I contacted them & also they responded & raised my limits within 3 minutes of me asking for this so all round it was great customer service & wire possessed in record time especially when compared to some banks

sbr2004

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 27, 2012, 06:49:30 AM
Last edit: January 27, 2012, 07:25:29 AM by sbr2004

Hi, could you please give me your ticket number that I can check this with my colleagues because this is not true, both works perfectly even as for today.

I was talking about Paxum/SEPA withdrawal issue. Details below.

Ticket # 18871

mt.gox support, Jan-19 15:53 (JST):
Hello,

Currently, Paxum withdrawals are delayed due to insufficient funds in our Paxum account. If customers are in urgent need of the funds, please contact Mt.Gox Support and we will cancel the transaction.

Thanks,

MtGox.com Team

--

> Jan-19 15:56 (JST):
When do you expect Paxum transactions to go through?

--

mt.gox support, Jan-19 15:58 (JST):
We do not have a specific date at the moment but we would like to solve these delays within 1-2 weeks.

Thanks,

MtGox.com Team

--

> Jan-19 16:02 (JST):
Is it possible to cancel Paxum withdraw and use SEPA transfer instead?

--

mt.gox support, Jan-19 16:05 (JST):
Cancellation for Paxum is possible but unfortunately SEPA withdraws are not active at the moment.

Thanks,

MtGox.com Team
Iyeman

Activity: 1183
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 27, 2012, 02:52:46 PM

I use international wire.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
Otoh
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2012, 04:02:37 PM

yep wire is working very well & fast, I've just sent another & as it's now Saturday early a.m. in Tokyo it will be interesting to see when this one clears in to Gox from their bank, also I've edited my post above to apologies to Gox as I'd made an error re stating the amount of my previous wire incorrectly when asking them to watch out for it's arrival

sethsethseth

Activity: 257

Not trusting third parties with my private keys

View Profile
February 02, 2012, 07:33:27 PM

I moved over to intersango when I found out they don't need any verification to do a withdrawl.  I like them so much I changed my sig!  For exchanging less than a few thousand they are the best.

SealsWithClubs poker room has  over 400 players online. Buy in from .01 to 60btc.      BTCSportsMatch lets you bet sports with vig free lines!  Best kept secret in bitcoin....          LocalBitcoins.com is very user-friendly now for bank transfers.  You don't have to live close to trade when in the same currency area.           
Electrum client is awesome. Try it. And please stop sending bitcoins to sites run by security newbies, or don't complain when you lose everything.
Otoh
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2012, 08:49:42 PM

the funds that I sent to Gox last Friday cleared on Monday np & I too am a long term trader on Intersango, recently started to do quite a lot of business there again, will see how it goes when their fees click in on the 4th Feb

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: