Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:34:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [MinerEU.com]Scrypta controller for 28nm Innosilicon A2 Miners  (Read 7501 times)
minereu.com (OP)

Activity: 244
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2014, 05:42:56 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2014, 12:41:46 AM by minereu.com

We have developed a install script  to setup your Raspberry Pi to mine with the 28nm Innosilicon A2 Miners.
We want to thank author of scrypta first.

You can enjoy watch your miner mining from your iphone/ipad/PC Browser .

Please check out our github page :https://github.com/MinerEU/scripta_a2  for details

the install script command is here if you only want the sweat bits and don't care about the rest:
Code:
curl -fsSL https://raw.githubusercontent.com/MinerEU/scripta_a2/master/install.sh|bash

The screen short with A2MINI 28M mining

MinerEU.com A2BOX(84M) A2MINI(28M) in stock and ready to ship out.  This is not a pre-order and we do not do pre-order
minereu.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2014, 06:02:16 PM

One thing that we want to mention is that I think scrypta is so far the best UI interface we can find that work with Innosilicon A2.  although there are minera but it is currently only supporting cpuminer

Oh, BTW, we also sell A2MIN/A2BOX miners at minereu.com

MinerEU.com A2BOX(84M) A2MINI(28M) in stock and ready to ship out.  This is not a pre-order and we do not do pre-order
minereu.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2014, 10:11:33 PM

Plan to add wifi support

bobby35ny

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 12:38:00 PM

FYI, installed on fresh SDcard, Install was easy,
Web interface loads good.
Miner does not work.
=Bobby
minereu.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2014, 10:12:08 PM

FYI, installed on fresh SDcard, Install was easy,
Web interface loads good.
Miner does not work.
=Bobby

You have A2? if you do not see miner get started, you porbably need a restart. the cron job watches the cgmienr process every 30 sec to ensure it is running.

bobby35ny

Activity: 96

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 12:29:24 AM

Yes I have a A2.
The buttons do nothing. Pool fields work fine.
Miner never mines.
Works fine with factory A2 image.
-Bobby
minereu.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2014, 10:54:55 PM

Yes I have a A2.
The buttons do nothing. Pool fields work fine.
Miner never mines.
Works fine with factory A2 image.
-Bobby

actually, it is to our interest to find out what is wrong with that installation. we have tried a few installation, and it works fine.

could you run followoing command in root and let us know what returns

Code:
sudo su 
ps -ef |grep cgminer|grep -v grep

if you don't see a process called cgminer with a bunch of paramters but empty screen, can you run this manually and see what error does it give you :

Code:
sudo /opt/scripta/bin/cgminer -c /opt/scripta/etc/miner.conf --A1Pll1 1200 --A1Pll2 1200 --A1Pll3 1200 --A1Pll4 1200 --A1Pll5 1200 --A1Pll6 1200 --diff 8 --api-listen --api-network --cs 8 --stmcu 0 --hwreset --no-submit-stale --lowmem

if it didn't start automatically, suspect there might be a problem with the cron. can you show us what comes out of this :

Code:
cat /etc/cron.d/minereu

oh, last, if you can give me some lines syslog, that would be very helpful

Code:
sudo tail /var/log/syslog

james42

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 08:14:58 AM

Lot of HW errors on that second screen shot
minereu.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 12:33:25 AM

Just so everyone knows, added new feature in this update

1, switch pools
2, pool priority setting
3, frequency setting for each blade
4, temperature sensor display
5, core info on each chip

Chamaelion

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 01:53:18 PM

OK - have an A2MINI, and everything runs fine with the innosilicon supplied SD card.

Swapped out for a known working alternate card with a fresh install of wheezy & ran root bash to install MinerEU Scrypta A2 image.  Seemed to install no problem.

After reboot, webpage accessible without any errors & fully functional, although miner not starting.

SSH'd in and attempted to run cgminer manually, miner would not start & received following error:

"No any a1 board"

Am downloading the SD image & will try again with this, but not hopeful.  Please advise.
jadefalke
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 02:42:35 PM

looks a bit like there are different A2 Board Versions out?
minereu.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 06:40:19 PM

OK - have an A2MINI, and everything runs fine with the innosilicon supplied SD card.

Swapped out for a known working alternate card with a fresh install of wheezy & ran root bash to install MinerEU Scrypta A2 image.  Seemed to install no problem.

After reboot, webpage accessible without any errors & fully functional, although miner not starting.

SSH'd in and attempted to run cgminer manually, miner would not start & received following error:

"No any a1 board"

Am downloading the SD image & will try again with this, but not hopeful.  Please advise.

humm, this is interesting.  which image were you using ? or it is the SD card comes with the miner?

Chamaelion

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 02:40:42 AM

"No any a1 board"

humm, this is interesting.  which image were you using ? or it is the SD card comes with the miner?

I've left the original SD card provided with the miner untouched, so I can go back to it if need be - it's currently in the A2 right now, which is hashing away happily.

I used another relatively new SD card which was running in a PI looking after some gridseeds until recently.  I formatted it, did a fresh install of wheezy, and then ran your install script - no errors reported on install.

I then rebooted the PI (sudo reboot, not a power cycle), the Scrypta webpage came up no problems, but cgminer not starting (error described above when attempted to run manually).

Please assist / advise...
timmy1979222

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 08:24:12 PM

I bought the A2 mini from minereu.com, and everything works.
also the image is fine, except that i cant find the frequency tuning.anyone know where?
support is great, i get always answers
timmy1979222

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 10:11:39 PM

Hey everything working now fine, i just use a command to update the software, now everything works.
timmy1979222

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 10:20:06 PM

NO now it shows TH as my speed,and mines very slow!
Rimba

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 02:38:03 PM

Could you add something like a pool balance?
I mean like allow me to say for example:

60% of my mining power goes to this pool and 40% to this pool...

That would be great!

Thank you in advance

Looking for really profitable cloud mining? thinking on diversifying your investment? http://ltcgear.com?apage=394 -50% code:anniversary1yr
cryptichermit

Activity: 106

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 05:51:20 PM

What does it mean when I get scripta down message?

At that point the interface seems locked, and I can no longer telnet into the unit.
Then I have to physically reboot the system as the reboot on the main screen doesn't seem to work either.
Unless I'm not entering root password correctly - btw what is root password on this install?  minereu?

Otherwise I like the interface and the adjustment abilities to the units.
I'm able to increase some devices and decrease others to keep hw errors at around 5% while maintaining 92mh

thanks,
cryptichermit

Activity: 106

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 05:59:16 PM

Oh one other thing, where can I hard code the network settings.  I don't care much for miner on DHCP.

would be a nice thing to add into the interface.
sergi0

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 08:52:40 PM

you just have to edit a the file /etc/network/interfaces (or similar, I do not remember exactly).
Just put your IP address and reboot (restarting the network also work of course, but I like a little reboot from time to time...).
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: