Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:27:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Funding Target Reached]Superior Coin Design: Most fair Distribution model  (Read 16370 times)
Coinler (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 03:32:55 PM

but i had thought up these features completely independently.

Yes, and i am Mr Nakamoto.

no need for that. i voiced these technologies back in late december early january on various trollboxes.  but mostly on coinex.pw it was a very active trollbox and i wouldnt be surprised to see a dev picked up on them. at the time, everyone was still giddy with scryptcoins and .1btc per day per mh mining profitability. that's just how forward i think.

i still have more unnamed technology and this coin will be built like no other. if someone does release a coin that uses my design(someone else could think it up maybe same way they did for encrypted text and voicechat.) i will post it to this thread.

there are technologies i didnt think up myself which carry high demand in crypto. such as anonimized transactions. but all coins will struggle much harder if the distribution is unfairly balanced for all involved. and also, as asic power grows.. larger farms will have the ability to suck even more investment out of asic-mineable coins driving their value even lower.

my coin solves this problem.. allowing the asics to mine at max potential whilst the value of the coin is still allowed to grow. u understand this coin couldve been the first coin to announce voicechat. and there is still the opportunity to announce more before someone else figures out the same idea.

as coins come out with technologies that i planned to implement into this coin i will reveal them in this thread. however, i highly doubt anyone will be able to match my distribution model. making this coin the strongest.
Kergekoin

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 04:35:27 PM

OK. Im not going to argue here, since theres no way to prove if those ideas originate from you or not. I wish you a good luck. Hopefully you will find your coder.

******  NB! The links below are affiliate - friend type links, which bring additional benefits both, to you and me  ******
Binance - Best Crypto Trading Platform          CoinBase - Fastest way from FIAT to Crypto
Windscribe - The quickest and easyest way to secure and anonymize your internet traffic
Coinler (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 09:35:23 PM

remove the "veil" over your eyes

join this project
Coinler (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 05:25:21 PM

we have acquired a very skilled Dev who is able to meet all the coding needs of this coin.

help me build it for all of us.
Coinler (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 10:39:10 PM

bump. development requires pledges from the community. can we get some pledges? no matter how small. i've decided to create a premine that will be calculated as a fair compensation for the initial investors of this coin based on their contribution towards the development fund.
OmnicoinHF

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 11:03:49 PM

lookedi nteresting but this premine ipo BS ruin everything,,, what would u need with 2 btc from investor, do u not have 2 btc of your own
Mexican

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 11:05:33 PM

bait n switch. gain the trust then throw in the wrinkle. scammer
PeerPay

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 11:09:16 PM

Interesting project... I'm trying to do the same thing without asking for 2btc to cover "dev" costs.
ordeath

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 11:40:43 PM

RESERVED
jertsy

Activity: 341
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 11:47:50 PM

EDIT: One of Crypto's most talented devs has agreed to work on this project for me.

Could you tell us the name of this dev please?
Mexican

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 11:54:49 PM

EDIT: One of Crypto's most talented devs has agreed to work on this project for me.

Faketoshi Notrealamoto
Coinler (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 02:23:55 AM

lookedi nteresting but this premine ipo BS ruin everything,,, what would u need with 2 btc from investor, do u not have 2 btc of your own

unfortunately i cannot afford to build the coin myself. hence im seeking investors and have been for quite some time. i have just received one investor and they agreed to do it using this method. i think it is fair because of the lack of interest thus far and seems the only way to attract investor interest.

new OP update is coming shortly to reflect this.
Coinler (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 02:42:01 AM

Faketoshi Notrealamoto

haha this time it is really funny to see how fud appears with no basis when you are doing everything above board ;p

i actually found that comment funny lol
Coinler (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 02:44:18 AM

OP has been updated to reflect new developments.
Coinler (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 11:17:29 AM

visibility bump: pledges currently being accepted
Kergekoin

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 01:47:21 PM

I will give the missing 1 btc when you have code ready and successfully tested.
I can use escrow if you dont take my word for it.

******  NB! The links below are affiliate - friend type links, which bring additional benefits both, to you and me  ******
Binance - Best Crypto Trading Platform          CoinBase - Fastest way from FIAT to Crypto
Windscribe - The quickest and easyest way to secure and anonymize your internet traffic
Coinler (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 02:41:51 AM

terms accepted. pm'd for confirmation
blackhatzw

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 08:09:49 AM

terms accepted. pm'd for confirmation
I will give some BTC as an investment when whitepaper and code passes alpha test.
blackhatzw

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 08:23:40 AM

let me also add a little background of myself to the thread.

im an IT professional who has worked in the industry for going on 20 years. for the past 5 years ive specialized in Point of Sale related technolgies and service. i am trained in programming and project management however im just not a professional c++ coder. throughout my career my service has been impeccable and have always been a highly valued member of staff anywhere i worked. i also have a long track record of solving "unsolvable problems" plaguing those companies for sometimes years at just about every company i have worked for in my career.

there is much going for us who choose to help bring this coin to fruition that is already sort of in place. all we need now is.. The Coin. i have many connections in the point of sale industry and know how to cut a clear path for currency to be accepted commercially as well as what investors are looking for. this coin will be designed to be an investment opportunity for hardcore investors and community participants.

i know the question on everyone's mind is "how do you protect the value of the stock from increasing hashpower and slowing demand."  or "how will this coin prevent dumping".  but how much is it to pay a dev to develop this and find out. a couple btc? for the most part he will just have to cut and paste code and make edits to the algorithms behaviour in the blockchain as i specify. i am certain that if everyone on btctalk puts just a little we can make up the cost.

perhaps we can guarantee initial investors a share of coins which will be programmed into a premine. all of which would go to those investors.

is it possible we could have some pledges posted towards dev fees so i can add the funds raised to the topic title?
Sir, you want us to invest this coin without whitepaper,code,timeline,escrow except an idea, it's too risky.
Coinler (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 09:03:08 AM

Sir, you want us to invest this coin without whitepaper,code,timeline,escrow except an idea, it's too risky.

i understand this concern. but i believe it is even more risky to publish these things without a solid core of investors ready to have the coding done. it is important that pioneering technologies are kept well blanketted until release. providing information on a need to know basis is also necessary to protect committed investors from having their investment idea stolen by a 3rd party.

i admit it will require your own sense of judge of character to decide if you would like to take the risk associated with joining this project as an initial investor. my methods would also be protecting you if you do.

it is a challenge to procure this through a public arena yet to keep development private until release. but i am committed to doing everything i can to ensure that the idea is protected also so that it could not be used maliciously by someone else with no vision of how to properly employ this technology.

as you can see this project has begun offering the idea to a dev or group of devs as long as they would ensure that i am notified of all progress regarding the project so i can start mining on day one. this was a free offering which has since gathered no attention. the new moves i am making have been gathering more attention and i think serve as a testament to improvement and progress.

as i offered the previous pledge investor. escrow pledges and pledges that wish to take part in the project after the initial template is constructed and tested will be considered our backup investors. our initial investors must agree to provide the pledged funds to a btc development wallet reserved for paying the dev. after all have agreed and are pleased with the specifications and before the dev begins his work. the dev would then be paid once the coin is tested to satisfactorily meet my requirements. as additional features will be added to this template before launch, we will open up slots for new investors and choose from our backup investors group based on their position in the queue.

so yes. initial investors will be privy to much more details regarding the specifications and design. but this phase wont begin until the full investor framework is acquired. which includes the initial investor group who have agreed that i will act as an intermediary between investors and the dev for payment at least for the initial phase of construction.

feel free to pm me if there's anything you'd like to discuss further.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: