Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:30:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Funding Target Reached]Superior Coin Design: Most fair Distribution model  (Read 16357 times)
Coinler (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 05:22:56 PM

I read this ANN a long time ago, do you have anything now?like beta client, whitepaper

We're still in the project preparation stages. more information is provided to initial investors only and will be that way until we're ready for launch or very near launch time.
Coinler (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 06:31:21 PM
Last edit: August 17, 2014, 06:49:18 PM by Coinler

Today's update: Delayed

Looks like we're going to have a bit of delay moving forward. The project my Dev is working on is running over time and as a result the launch which would clear his schedule to begin with us has been postponed. Our next steps depend on this so until i have a schedule finalized with the Dev ill be continuing to prepare foundational infrastructure for our launch and listing backup investors. Sorry for the delay on update but for now we will stick to the plan and wait for our Dev to get his schedule freed to provide more focus on our Development. Based on the pre-preparations i have been making, once we get to that point we should be home free for a while as i consider getting this product launched to be the hardest part of our project roadmap for months after launch.

In other news POS-II will soon be launched under a coin im following and i'll be looking at that for ideas and adaptations that may be beneficial to us. Timing is everything. And as i watched Btc slump over the weekend I could not help but remember what the threat of government regulation and centralization can do as this slump was predicted as well by me in the face of America's regulation proposals which show total ignorance of the concept of crypto processes and decentralization worries. Rest assured, this cryptocurrency is very future thinking and it's design and roadmap are geared towards providing investors and traders with certain.. exemptions. I will also be bringing up the development of our btc unpegging technologies to an earlier period in our roadmap to avoid us suffering any more slumps below $500/btc value whilst allowing investors in this crypto-currency to still gain benefit from it's rises. Adaptations will be made if the minimum Btc value of $500/btc are not met on the market when we are ready to launch.

More will be revealed soon as i am as eager as you to reveal it and we will hopefully be beginning our development process soon and on the road to launch.

Best Regards,
Coinler
Kooness

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 01:13:26 AM

Today's update: Delayed

Looks like we're going to have a bit of delay moving forward. The project my Dev is working on is running over time and as a result the launch which would clear his schedule to begin with us has been postponed. Our next steps depend on this so until i have a schedule finalized with the Dev ill be continuing to prepare foundational infrastructure for our launch and listing backup investors. Sorry for the delay on update but for now we will stick to the plan and wait for our Dev to get his schedule freed to provide more focus on our Development. Based on the pre-preparations i have been making, once we get to that point we should be home free for a while as i consider getting this product launched to be the hardest part of our project roadmap for months after launch.

In other news POS-II will soon be launched under a coin im following and i'll be looking at that for ideas and adaptations that may be beneficial to us. Timing is everything. And as i watched Btc slump over the weekend I could not help but remember what the threat of government regulation and centralization can do as this slump was predicted as well by me in the face of America's regulation proposals which show total ignorance of the concept of crypto processes and decentralization worries. Rest assured, this cryptocurrency is very future thinking and it's design and roadmap are geared towards providing investors and traders with certain.. exemptions. I will also be bringing up the development of our btc unpegging technologies to an earlier period in our roadmap to avoid us suffering any more slumps below $500/btc value whilst allowing investors in this crypto-currency to still gain benefit from it's rises. Adaptations will be made if the minimum Btc value of $500/btc are not met on the market when we are ready to launch.

More will be revealed soon as i am as eager as you to reveal it and we will hopefully be beginning our development process soon and on the road to launch.

Best Regards,
Coinler

Good job man, Regards!
joelao95
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1009

Coin of the Magi!

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 03:34:10 AM

Just learned your post, this gonna be greatest work ever, would glad to help out; this is from magi by the way.

Coin MAGI  . XMG   
Coin Source : Trust Verified    [ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ]
  ♓.NΣTWORK-DΣPΣNDΣNT  RΣWARDING SYSTΣM  ※ 
  ANN THREAD MAGIPAY FAQ FORUM
.CPU Mining   PoS-II   PoM   Unique Block Reward 
Coinler (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 05:59:55 PM

Just learned your post, this gonna be greatest work ever, would glad to help out; this is from magi by the way.

thanks for the show of support joelao95. i will also continue to support xmg even after our project is under way. i suppose now would be a good time to tip investors to take a look at xmg and grab a couple. it's at 100 satoshi now, but i expect that to change significantly to the positive in coming days/weeks.

this project will also continue to support a few hand picked coins and see no reason why our communities couldnt work together, pooling our resources even though some may consider us competing currencies. we will help provide recommendations to reputable and trustworthy devs in crypto who have shown dedication to their projects and communities. thanks again joelao95 for showing support for our growing community and project. im sure your skills and knowledge may be beneficial to us in the future.

Best Regards,
Coinler
Coinler (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 06:08:14 PM

It's been a hell of a week and i had hoped to get more done this weekend regarding updating the thread, however it totally slipped my mind that we had local festivities this weekend and may have had guests to entertain who did turn up to remind me lol. between that and managing my investment in fibrecoin left me little time to do much else but sleep when i got the chance. all in all it's been pretty exhausting but im on holiday today and will be catching up on much needed rest for another busy week ahead.

Design documents have been submitted to our initial investors as we get ready to begin the coding process. An opportunity may arise for our backup investors to join the initial investor list citing 2 of our users being mia for some time. now that we are coming closer to coding phase i will have no choice but to sub them out and allow our backup investors to take their place until they respond with required email contact information.

More thread updates and announcements to come soon.

Best Regards,
Coinler
Coinler (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 02:15:20 PM

Backup Investors get on board. Our Dev is waiting for the green light on this.

here's what one of our investors had to say after reading the design document.

"I really, really like your concept."

"I believe that this will be a cluster bomb!"

Coinler (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 03:10:12 PM

It seems SSV has beaten us to yet another idea meant to be implemented:

Decentralized master sync node system. we will have additional incentives for users to act as nodes for our network.

SSV Coin - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=736444.0
*Sakura*
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005

I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 05:46:08 PM

Decentralized master sync node system. we will have additional incentives for users to act as nodes for our network.

Very nice idea.
Coinler (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 04:24:28 PM

Very nice idea.

Thanks *Sakura*, there's more where that came from, alot more.

so did any of us catch my fibre tip? it's still going up. seems to be holding up well.

our currency will expand with demand, allowing the entire world to participate and gain a substantial amount of value for themselves before our full merchant and consumer network is in operation. and after. let's get rolling guys. Dev is waiting. ill send out new comms today with the hope that all investors have gotten a chance to read the document. will just be asking for confirmation of receipt of the document sent out via email. i will hope to gain some form of response from investors who have not yet submitted their pledge on whether they would still like to proceed as investors of this coin and adjustments to the investor list will be made this weekend and during the course of the week.

Best Regards,
Coinler

P.S. - I would like to send a special thank you out to those investors who showed faith by submitting their btc in advance and reassure them that their investment is safe and in tact. if any of you would like to pull out. now is the time to let me know and ill afford you a full refund of your submitted amount to the originating address. I hope and intend for us to begin the coding process by Monday 15th September 2014.

also if any users would like to be moved into the Initial investor list now is also the time to say so as one of our unresponsive investors will be removed from the the list today. as conferred with the rest of investors, numerous attempts at communication for request of an email address etc have been ignored and so having extended time for a response as much as possible, i will have no choice at this point but to sub them out and allow currently listed Backup Investors to become listed as Initial investors.
Coinler (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 06:19:04 PM

The User Primitive has submitted his pledge of 2.8btc

The Dev Fund is now funded 3.4btc. just 2.6 to go. There is an opening for some initial investors to get involved. Dont miss this opportunity to join our initial investor group. you'll be glad you did.

in other news.. fibre topped out at 50k satoshi today making a massive rise from 33k. if you caught my tip when it was 16k satoshi, you must be smiling right now. Cheers to all and good luck with trade. New Updates will be posted soon as we make arrangements to begin the coding process. im currently looking at a start for the coming monday.

Best Regards,
Coinler
Mouse020

Activity: 303
Merit: 250

No one like you

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 09:11:24 AM
Last edit: September 12, 2014, 12:09:26 PM by Mouse020

The Dev Fund is now funded 3.4btc. just 2.6 to go. There is an opening for some initial investors to get involved. Dont miss this opportunity to join our initial investor group. you'll be glad you did.

in other news.. fibre topped out at 50k satoshi today making a massive rise from 33k. if you caught my tip when it was 16k satoshi, you must be smiling right now. Cheers to all and good luck with trade. New Updates will be posted soon as we make arrangements to begin the coding process. im currently looking at a start for the coming monday.

Best Regards,
Coinler
Also the lack of 2.6Btc ?
If you need to
The best way is PM all this project User
Coinler (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 07:04:35 PM

Best Regards,
Coinler
Also the lack of 2.6Btc ?
If you need to
The best way is PM all this project User

Hey Mouse020, we're not lacking 2.6btc but waiting some feedback and for our users to send in their pledges. we have met the requirement in pledges so it's just about getting them submitted for us to start now. i want to make sure i have the full funding before we make the downpayment so that for whatever reason we do not come up short once the phase 1 coding is completed.

expect new pm later today regarding irc conference. ill be available on irc on a continual basis from this weekend as development of this project will be my priority.

Best Regards,
Coinler
crashoveride54902

Activity: 784
Merit: 504

Dream become broken often

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 03:42:57 PM

can't wait for this to happen Smiley

Dreams of cyprto solving everything is slowly slipping away...Replaced by scams/hacks Sad
Primitive

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 05:03:11 AM

any updates?

NEM, LSK, STRAT
Coinler (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 03:12:10 AM

any updates?

Hi Primitive, look out for general pm tomorrow. we're still waiting on a few submissions. ill make one more attempt to contact those who havent responded and if they dont reply this weekend then we'll make arrangements to have their positions replaced.

Best Regards,
Coinler
Coinler (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 10:07:45 AM

just one more submission to go and we'll be beginning. ill pm all investors regarding our next steps after the 6btc goal is completely met.

Best Regards,
Coinler
Coinler (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 07:12:29 AM

Fibre has been raging topping out at .0009btc on crypsty over the weekend before bouncing around between .0006 and .0008btc proving still to be a great investment for those who got in late at .0005btc. meantime magicoin/xmg has since made a 1000%+ rise from 100 satoshi to 1200 as some anticipate the coinswap, while xmg is currently trading above 10k. two good opportunities for coins with great communities and devs who've so far proven to be committed to their goals. Good luck on the markets everyone.

Best Regards,
Coinler
crashoveride54902

Activity: 784
Merit: 504

Dream become broken often

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 10:18:39 PM

any update?

Dreams of cyprto solving everything is slowly slipping away...Replaced by scams/hacks Sad
tobeaj2mer01
Legendary

Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000

Angel investor.

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 11:47:05 AM

Any good news?

Sirx: SQyHJdSRPk5WyvQ5rJpwDUHrLVSvK2ffFa
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: