Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 02:34:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading Thread of Qora :: Second Generation Coin  (Read 7210 times)
dzarmush (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 10:43:33 AM

i think even 25 satoshis is too high for a new coin,its not even properly tested

While you think, others buy. Just sold 11M coins at 70 satoshi.

I just bought @25 Smiley

Your buyer will obviously want to stay anonymous for fear of embarrassment (like my seller) lol

BUYERS MARKET!

Oh really? How much did you buy? Let's check.

seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 10:45:32 AM

just start a new trading thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=613750.msg6795226#msg6795226
as MRO
feel free to use it.
dzarmush (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 10:47:01 AM

just start a new trading thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=613750.msg6795226#msg6795226
as MRO
feel free to use it.

Great. Let's see how it goes. If things work well I'll ask mods to lock this thread tomorrow.

Attack.of.the.Clones

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 11:04:51 AM

i think even 25 satoshis is too high for a new coin,its not even properly tested

I just bought @25 Smiley

Your buyer will obviously want to stay anonymous for fear of embarrassment (like my seller) lol

BUYERS MARKET!

My buy was as impressively large as it was impressively cheap!

but like your 70 sat sale, I can't prove the trade without revealing the transaction details of the other party, and I know you're an honest sounding guy, but you're Mr 100 satoshi, and anyone after that price *could* be motivated to trade with their own sockpuppet to scare people into a panic buy. We're both honest guys so we're both golden, no manipulation here hey Smiley

your unprovoked claim to a 70 satoshi sale looks fishy to me (my buy @25 is squeaky clean though, promise), I'm not tempted to manipulate the sellers one bit  .... scouts honour Smiley

BUYERS MARKET PEOPLE, don't be fooled buyers, not all the IPO guys have their stakes yet.

In a few days plenty of guys happy with x25 return will be selling for 25  satoshi, unless silly people pay more.

DON'T PANIC BUY! DON'T BE FOOLED! DON'T GET DESPERATE!

no 'real' buyers will be paying 70 satoshi today (dzarmush must have got lucky with a drunk winklevii twin)
dzarmush (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 11:07:31 AM

I just bought @25 Smiley

BUYERS MARKET!

but like your 70 sat sale, I can't prove the trade without revealing the transaction details of the other party, and I know you're an honest sounding guy, but you're Mr 100 satoshi, and anyone after that price *could* be motivated to trade with their own sockpuppet to scare people into a panic buy. We're both honest guys so we're both golden Smiley

your unprovoked claim to a 70 satoshi sale looks fishy to me (my buy @25 is squeaky clean though, promise), I'm not tempted to manipulate the sellers one bit  .... scouts honour Smiley

BUYERS MARKET PEOPLE, don't be fooled buyers, not all the IPO guys have their stakes yet.

In a few days plenty of guys happy with x25 return will be selling for 25  satoshi, unless silly people pay more.

no 'real' buyers will be paying 70 satoshi today (dzarmush must have got lucky with a drunk winklevii twin)

So you're just a troll as I expected right from the start. Welcome to my ignore list.

Djinou94
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 11:08:28 AM
Last edit: May 18, 2014, 11:20:09 AM by Djinou94

want to buy qora
Price: 50 satoshi per qora (0.00000050)
Attack.of.the.Clones

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 11:15:30 AM

I just bought @25 Smiley

BUYERS MARKET!

but like your 70 sat sale, I can't prove the trade without revealing the transaction details of the other party, and I know you're an honest sounding guy, but you're Mr 100 satoshi, and anyone after that price *could* be motivated to trade with their own sockpuppet to scare people into a panic buy. We're both honest guys so we're both golden Smiley

your unprovoked claim to a 70 satoshi sale looks fishy to me (my buy @25 is squeaky clean though, promise), I'm not tempted to manipulate the sellers one bit  .... scouts honour Smiley

In a few days plenty of guys happy with x25 return will be selling for 25  satoshi, unless silly people pay more.

So you're just a troll as I expected right from the start. Welcome to my ignore list.

No just reacting to your attempt at manipulation 'Mr 100 satoshi'

While you're ignoring me I'll have more time to appeal to fellow buyers, so thanks for that!

THIS IS A BUYERS MARKET.

USE YOUR BRAIN, x85 RETURN IS TOO HIGH TO GROW THIS COMMUNITY

X85 RETURN LEAVES LITTLE CHANCE FOR YOU TO MAKE A PROFIT

FOR THE GOOD OF THE QORA, HOLD OUT FOR NO MORE THAN 40 SATOSHI

Guys like dzarmush have MASSIVE incentive to make buyers think 70 satoshi sales happened today, so 100 tomorrow, then 150 etc etc ... freak out .... panic buy.

NXT went up, crashed down for months, and then after months of real dev work, it has grown to ~40 Million marketcap.

Don't be a sucker!!

dzarmush (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 11:17:53 AM

I just bought @25 Smiley

BUYERS MARKET!

No just reacting to your attempt at manipulation 'Mr 100 satoshi'

While you're ignoring me I'll more time to appeal to fellow buyers!

THIS IS A BUYERS MARKET.

USE YOUR BRAIN, x85 RETURN IS TOO HIGH TO GROW THIS COMMUNITY

X85 RETURN LEAVES LITTLE CHANCE FOR YOU TO MAKE A PROFIT

FOR THE GOOD OF THE QORA, HOLD OUT FOR NO MORE THAN 40 SATOSHI

Guys like dzarmush have MASSIVE incentive to make buyers think 70 satoshi sales happened today, so 100 tomorrow, then 150 etc etc ... freak out .... panic buy.

NXT went up, crashed down for months, and then after months of real dev work, it has grown to ~40 Million marketcap.

Don't be a sucker!!

If you have nothing to contribute why would you expect someone wants to sell you coins for nothing? I've already agreed to pledge 6.5M coins for dev fund and it's just a start. I have no problems with giving away millions for people who deserve it, but I won't sell a single coin for someone like you.

Vega

Activity: 739
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 11:37:00 AM

WTB 20 million Qora, for 4 BTC (@ 20 satoshi)
dzarmush (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 11:38:01 AM

WTB 20 million Qora, for 4 BTC (@ 20 satoshi)

Consider thread with escrow https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=613750.msg6795226#msg6795226

Attack.of.the.Clones

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 11:59:16 AM

If you have nothing to contribute why would you expect someone wants to sell you coins for nothing? I've already agreed to pledge 6.5M coins for dev fund and it's just a start. I have no problems with giving away millions for people who deserve it, but I won't sell a single coin for someone like you.

Hey, you're not ignoring me (and your 70 sat sale claim does look bogus) so that's two strikes against you Smiley

Seriously, I am contributing in two ways.

1- trying to convince buyers not to freak out in a panic buy and bid up the price NOW that will result in volatility and a probable crash down the track
2- help to keep the price low to spread adoption, grow the community, and help Qora succeed

Look at the experience of NXT. Bounties don't work that well to get things done compared to people working to increase the value of a stake THEY bought at a good price. I'll give you an example.

Early NXt history, some whales paid bounties to lots of guys (dec 2013) who they hoped would stick around, but many of those guys didn't have big enough personal stake, so what did they do? Utopianfuture comes along (who didn't have a big enough stake either) and starts NEM out of frustration, and most of his NEM dev team were cherry picked from early NXT dev guys who must have found dev bonuses weren't enough to keep them working on NXT. Go look at the history. Jaguar, main NEM dev and most of his crew were paid reasonable bounties, and then took off to start NEM. If UP & Jaguar and the other guys had bought more NXT they would have been motivated to stay working on NXT (maybe).

How did the NXT dev situation resolve itself? The price of NXT fell so low that the guys who were working on NXT could BUY a bigger stake (or some were given them as gifts I presume), so they had a personal incentive to work on NXT full-time. Jean-Luc, lead NXT dev who took over from BCNext is a 50 million NXT guy. If you don't have a dev of his quality in the 150 guys from the IPO, then who takes over from Qora dev, or at least helps him? That guy needs a big stake (bounties don't work), and he can't buy a big one if you guys make it impossible.

The point is a low price at the start serves many functions, and if you ignore that a Qora clone will kill Qora MK1 within a few weeks of source code release.

Call me troll if you want, but the buyers reading this will understand, and plenty of stakeholders who are happy to sell 25% of their holding for a x20 return, and then make a killing on the remaining 75%, will understand too. Don't kill the golden goose before it has a chance to lay some golden eggs.

Don't give away Qora, sell it cheap now, create a community, attract quality dev's who buy up a nice juicy stake, and then push the marketcap steadily up over 6-9 months.

Now, please go back to ignoring me  ... I'm just a troll trying to spoil the party Smiley
saamxx

Activity: 546
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 12:26:50 PM

I just bought @25 Smiley

BUYERS MARKET!

Waiting for my embarrassment? Roll Eyes
Still no feel any fear Wink
mthcl

Activity: 376
Merit: 300

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 01:01:23 PM
Last edit: May 18, 2014, 04:33:11 PM by mthcl

WTB 3M Qora for 10K NXT

PM me
Attack.of.the.Clones

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 01:57:38 PM

I just bought @25 Smiley

BUYERS MARKET!

Waiting for my embarrassment? Roll Eyes
Still no feel any fear Wink

That's great that you're not embarrassed to admit you paid 70! Well done!

Now, how to prove that you really did a real transaction and not a staged one (you might have, but then again you could just be a stooge).

One guy owning up to a bad buy doesn't change the landscape - BUYERS MARKET, as long as most buyers don't loose their nerve.

Me, I'm after the best deal I can get, and I bet you 10 bitcoins I get a better deal than 70 within 7 days.
jman887854

Activity: 153

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 02:17:37 PM

All this bickering... I think the price should be this. I think it should be that... wah wah wah I can't wait until there's a proper exchange setup and the market will just decide what it's worth.  If 100 is too expensive, don't buy. If 10 is too cheap don't sell.  It's that simple, sooner or later someone will. Y'all are like a bunch of children.
TwinWinNerD
Legendary

Activity: 1680

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2014, 02:40:19 PM

I want to buy Qora for 10 BTC. offer me good deals per PM!

Attack.of.the.Clones

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 02:51:56 PM

All this bickering... I think the price should be this. I think it should be that... wah wah wah I can't wait until there's a proper exchange setup and the market will just decide what it's worth.  If 100 is too expensive, don't buy. If 10 is too cheap don't sell.  It's that simple, sooner or later someone will. Y'all are like a bunch of children.

I'm trying to persuade buyers to work together to get a better deal, and prevent this coin from pricing itself into a later crash.

Your post has no point, and offers nothing, and was really very boring ... but I can use it to press my case again Smiley

THIS IS A BUYERS MARKET.

DON'T PANIC BUY

If everyone makes an offer of 40 satoshi or less who will blink first? The sellers, coz they need buyers to grow from a very small 137.

Simple!

@jman887854, please make another pointless post asap so I can reply and do my stump speech again! I'm like an irritating politician who's 'on message'

BUYERS MARKET ... WORK TOGETHER .... GET A BETTER PRICE  ..... GROW A BIGGER COMMUNITY

Vote 1 .... BUYERS MARKET HERE Smiley

jibble

Activity: 924

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 02:52:21 PM

another bunch of coins to sell at 50 satoshi price . 1.5 million of them, will trade for equivalent in NXT. Bitcoins trade volume has been looking like shit for the last 3 days Dark coin has had better volume  
Swag

Activity: 204

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 03:10:13 PM

WTS 3m qora, 40 satoshi each.
helloge
Legendary

Activity: 1057

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 03:29:11 PM

[WTS]  63 / 20,000,000 Qora / 12.6 btc / you send first
maybe discount if you take all.
my Reputation thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=392559.new#new

▄▄███▄▄             
            ███████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄    ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ███████████▄▄     ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀█████████████▄▄       
     ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀█████████████▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄ ▀▀████████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
             ▀▀█████▀▀           

.CARDSTACK..............
...The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..Bringing scalability and usability to....
..dApps for mass market adoption......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..TOKEN EVENT      .GET ON WHITELIST.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---Twitter   ⦁   Telegram   ⦁   Blog   ⦁   Bitcointalk----
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: