Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 01:24:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading Thread of Qora :: Second Generation Coin  (Read 7210 times)
randombit
Legendary

Activity: 1447
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 03:51:48 PM

Hello Qura Founders,  be fair to another Trader, if you dont distribute your coin to other with a akzeptabel price than the coin will dieing faster as you could look. Other who buys a coin at 25@satoshi or higher , take a big risk.

Think smart and be fair like the NXT holders in the beginning. You have to distribute your coins, you will still have good return.

I would buy each Qora for 25@satoshi.

Regards  Smiley

ownerbest

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 04:26:12 PM

WTS 2M - 1.2BTC
PM me

QORA | 2ND GEN | NEW SOURCE CODE | QM8Q7itiFjs9b2QaXgDuedT8cfX5qaYeqC
SyRenity

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 04:34:03 PM

WTB 50M, PM your best offer.
alakta

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 05:25:23 PM

WTB 10 million Qora at 25 satoshi
TwinWinNerD
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2014, 05:54:19 PM

WTB 28 million  Qora @ 35 satoshis.

dzarmush (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1806

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 07:27:53 PM

WTS
Over 1M — 100 satoshi
Over 5M — 80 satoshi
Over 10M — 70 satoshi
Over 20M — 60 satoshi

Djinou94
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 09:38:45 PM

WTB 26 sato
Attack.of.the.Clones

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 09:42:14 PM

i think even 25 satoshis is too high for a new coin,its not even properly tested

While you think, others buy. Just sold 11M coins at 70 satoshi.

I just bought @25 Smiley

Your buyer will obviously want to stay anonymous for fear of embarrassment (like my seller) lol

BUYERS MARKET!

Waiting for my embarrassment? Roll Eyes
Still no feel any fear Wink

The OTC exchange has opened up with some big trades @35 - HALF THE PRICE YOU PAID (assuming you did really pay 70 satoshi)

I'd say the market will move to 25 or below today, so if you take my advice and hold out you can still reduce your average cost to something less embarrassing than 70.

If you genuinely are not troubled by paying more than double what you could have, please consider sending all your bitcoins to a charity. I'm sure they can spend your money more wisely than you!

Why pay double like saamxx!

Think, BUYERS MARKET
Attack.of.the.Clones

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 09:52:44 PM

Hypothetical time!

Can a coin with 137 initial founders survive if the SELLERS conspire to restrict supply to push up prices - not likely, SCAM SCAM SCAM

Can a coin survive if the BUYERS conspire to bid low, be patient, and wait for sellers to appear cashing in x20 return - YES YES YES (that's good business sense)

Buyers, join my open & public campaign to restrict ALL bids to under 40 satoshi for the good of Qora!

Save money, and save Qora at the same time - prevent a bubble and subsequent crash down the road.

Vote 1 - BUYERS MARKET

TwinWinNerD
Legendary

Activity: 1680

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2014, 09:58:43 PM

Hypothetical time!

Can a coin with 137 initial founders survive if the SELLERS conspire to restrict supply to push up prices - not likely, SCAM SCAM SCAM

Can a coin survive if the BUYERS conspire to bid low, be patient, and wait for sellers to appear cashing in x20 return - YES YES YES (that's good business sense)

Buyers, join my open & public campaign to restrict ALL bids to under 40 satoshi for the good of Qora!

Save money, and save Qora at the same time - prevent a bubble and subsequent crash down the road.

Vote 1 - BUYERS MARKET

both is equally wrong. Now pls stfu, most people think you are annoing.

dzarmush (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 10:06:40 PM

How about that. A month from now we'll have coins distributed between devs who are working on a blockexplorer/great website/mobile wallet and marketing guys, Qora goes to Bter, Dgex and Cryptsy and hit 300-500 satoshi. Will you be able to troll thousands users of exchanges like you're doing it now?

Secondleo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 10:15:22 PM

How about that. A month from now we'll have coins distributed between devs who are working on a blockexplorer/great website/mobile wallet and marketing guys, Qora goes to Bter, Dgex and Cryptsy and hit 300-500 satoshi. Will you be able to troll thousands users of exchanges like you're doing it now?

And you have to wait for that for a month.
The money is not available to the investor and he might want to cash out something at the moment.

I had no problem cashing out a good amount of my coins to have free money for other projects.
Sometimes you don't have the time to wait a month....

Btw:
The both of you are doing a great show! I'm wondering to see where the price finally settles.
dzarmush (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 10:23:39 PM

And you have to wait for that for a month.
The money is not available to the investor and he might want to cash out something at the moment.

I had no problem cashing out a good amount of my coins to have free money for other projects.
Sometimes you don't have the time to wait a month....

Btw:
The both of you are doing a great show! I'm wondering to see where the price finally settles.

I'm just saying it'll better to give away 50% coins for development/marketing and sell the rest 50% at 100 satoshi when we're on Bter than dump all 100% coins at 25 satoshi now and had no progress in development and marketing. People like Attack.of.the.Clones don't care about Qora, distibution etc. All they want is to troll and FUD, buy cheap coins and dump with some profit.

I'm sure we will see him againg later with red graphics and posts like "OMG!!! It's crushing as I predicted a month ago!!! Dump before it's too late!!!".

Attack.of.the.Clones

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 10:29:36 PM

Hypothetical time!

Vote 1 - BUYERS MARKET

both is equally wrong. Now pls stfu, most people think you are annoing.

Think! Read the Qora thread and the sellers are discussing for weeks how they wont sell under XXX and how they'll all be rich, and Qora dev is BCNext, so it's NXT part 2. That's the sellers move to push the price up. I'm pushing the other way.

Did you tell those sellers to stfu?

ignore me, coz if you tell me to stfu I'll reply and get another chance to state the fucking obvious - BUYERS MARKET

some buyers are inexperienced, or stupid, and will be like the guy who paid 70 when he could have paid 35 - LIKE YOU WANT TO

I thought you were experienced at this game - if you get annoyed don't say it - go back to trading school twin (I think you're secretly trying to suck up to these 137 guys for a good deal - that's smart, you're not a dummy Smiley )

I'll bet you 5 bitcoins more people agree with me than you - I think most buyers will be on my side, and in 6 months 90% of the Qora holders will thank me if they get to buy at 25-40, and not 100. Make a bet with me, - annoying or not i'm effective - OTC exchange price is 35

it's nothing to do with being annoying, or right and wrong - it's about getting the best price you can

you want 35, and if all the buyers don't stop and think there could be a panic buy at 100

be professional twin (I really think you're positioning for a good insider deal)
dzarmush (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 10:31:48 PM

By the way. I checked Attack.of.the.Clones's posts. He's just someone's sockpuppet created to have additional stakes in NEM, NEX, NXTL.

Attack.of.the.Clones

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 10:42:23 PM

No of course not lol - obviously the only time to have a buyer conspiracy is right now when all trades are OTC on this forum, that's why I'm going all out NOW - in about 72 hours the chance is gone, so the time to push the limits of my campaign is TODAY

hey man, if some poor bugger pays you 100 sats today, and the price drops to 25 later, he wont like you for it, and so your ability to be a leader of Qora community will suffer

100 sats is against your interests

I thought you wanted to be the 'klee' of Qora - he never gouged the first wave of guys, so he has good respect from everyone

consider this dzarmush, I think I've helped push the price down to 35, not your 100 - I've been annoying you, but making most buyers happy.

Current buyers will be cheering me on, not you, and the current wave of buyers will become the Qora community early adopters - so that means I might end up being 'Qora Klee', and we'll be on the same team later haha

pushing for opening price of 100 satoshi has damaged your ability to be a leader of this community IMO. Not smart!
salsacz

Activity: 490
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 10:44:13 PM

he's an experienced investor of capitalist coin IPO, xcoin IPO, maidsafe IPO and chancecoin. Just lock this thread and use selfmoderation, these forum trolls are disgusting
dzarmush (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 10:48:58 PM

consider this dzarmush, I think I've helped push the price down to 35, not your 100 - I've been annoying you, but making most buyers happy.

Wut Smiley Just check WTS offers. Do you see any below 50 satoshi? Actually I'm the only one who sells at the moment. Everybody else is holding and don't want to sell even at 100 satoshi. You're clown.

Momimaus

Activity: 767
Merit: 500

Never back down !!!

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 10:51:36 PM

Wow that´s sick,

as far as I know, the investors got 80,000,000 Qora für 1 BTC.
If they sell it for 50 Satoshi, they receive 40 BTC. so a multiplier of 40

Did I make a mistake?

CoinTracking.info - Your personal Profit / Loss Portfolio Monitor and Tax Tool for all Digital Coins
CoinTracking is analyzing all your trades and generates in real time tons of useful information such as the profit / loss of your trades, your balances, realized and unrealized gains, reports for tax declaration and many more. For Bitcoin and over 3000 altcoins, assets and commodities.
Get 10% discount for all packages or create your own affiliate link to get 20% for every sale.
dzarmush (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 11:01:29 PM

Wow that´s sick,

as far as I know, the investors got 80,000,000 Qora für 1 BTC.
If they sell it for 50 Satoshi, they receive 40 BTC. so a multiplier of 40

Did I make a mistake?

What's wrong with that? Everybody who risked and invested in Qora IPO will have a good profit, no secrets there. But also everybody who buys now at 50-100 satoshi will have a great profit also, x5-x10 at least. If I would bitching about Nxt initial investors profit I'd never buy some Nxt and never would be able to invest in Qora. So instead of counting another people money you'd better thing about your own opportinities.

Also you have any idea how much money IPO investors lose in other IPOs and just bad trades? That's how it works. You lose 30 btc in Edge, Nxn, Nfd, Storagecoin, Visacoin but if you're lucky enough to invest in the right coin you finally have a chance to cover all your losses and have 10 btc profit after all.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: