Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:57:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] WampumCoin [WAM]/Wampumcoin.com Announcement update  (Read 14743 times)
wampumcoin.com (OP)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 03:15:07 AM

Trouble understanding me? No one told me. I've actually felt pretty much understood by family, friends, teachers and colleagues my whole life. Every now and then I... ha! Never mind. The internet.

I wasn't implying anything. I'm quite literal on the net when I'm not joking, so I said exactly what I meant.

And, sir/maam, little do you know, in the knownn cases of cut and paste conversation dropping, the other party said "go ahead. I don't give a shit! Don't give a crap about what you or people on the internet think", so they posted it, and you know what, the other party stopped their nonsense. So maybe they did care?

So I'll end this by saying again, please, the coins were not stolen, and it's not a maybe. You'll get your coins and then some.

Peter

"a readiness to believe things". Credulous. So I said YOU WERE NOT, but you're all over me about a dictionary. You can dish it out, that's for sure.

I know I am not.  Again, I have to question your understanding of the English language.  Do you not understand connotations? Maybe that's the reason people have problems with understanding you?  

As for name dropping, I didn't object to my people dropping them, because they're based on 100% absolute truth and for the crap us four little guys Smiley were dealing with I was like "tell it". But, as you can see a little, I have no problem with saying "I was wrong", or "I apologize, let me make it right" if I'm convinced it should.

It's more than just name dropping.  It includes the whole-sale cutting and pasting of whole private conversations that's questionable.

I don't think that a lot of long term businesses like to spend a lot of time logging in to a 3rd party system to defend itself or do damage control and when they can't make it, it's held against them. I've seen it happen to some successful sites here who had to subsequently get away and went on to be successful and spend their time bring productive in other areas. And I think that's what happening here. Perhaps I'm wrong.

You wouldn't be having to do damage control if you treated people ethically and didn't steal from them.

If the coins weren't "stolen", then you should have no problem with returning them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nincehelser

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 03:16:16 AM

some good points are raised, but could we please end this flaming fud and seek a direction that would benefit ppl

thank you  Angry

i want to see everyone with a big pocketfull of WAM. i think it has a great potential as a convenient spending currency, wish there were more than a dozen or so mining it ....  Undecided

Agreed.  We need more miners.  Small miners would be best as it was the original intent.

Like I said earlier, I don't understand how the block-chain integrity can be maintained otherwise, especially when mining runs dry later this year.

wampumcoin.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 03:16:57 AM

Agreed.

Peter

some good points are raised, but could we please end this flaming fud and seek a direction that would benefit ppl

thank you  Angry

i want to see everyone with a big pocketfull of WAM. i think it has a great potential as a convenient spending currency, wish there were more than a dozen or so mining it ....  Undecided
nincehelser

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 03:18:55 AM

So I'll end this by saying again, please, the coins were not stolen, and it's not a maybe. You'll get your coins and then some.

Peter

We'll be waiting.
wampumcoin.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 03:57:52 AM

Hi madmartyk

We're out of bitcoin. Should have more by Thursday.

We can do the 17514970 for
bitcoin (request quote)
litecoin (request quote)
dogecoin at comkort's current at the time of submission plus 0.1 fee.

Submit request to wampumcoin.com/support (excuse our mess) while we work on getting the exchange operational.

Thanks

Peter

What will you offer for my 17514970.05988023 WAM?
bitcoindr.com

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 07:35:17 AM

Hey peter, if it matters, the gang over here doesn't feel like it was some sort of stealing. After all, the pool's blocks have always been there for public viewing without the need to log in. Don't know about anyone else, but I saw it immediately, right after the reward split. I do see that it's 100,000 now. Don't worry about returning anything. Whatever helps. I'm still working on those scripts for wampumcoin and you guys other ones.

Btc dr.
wampumcoin.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 10:18:58 AM

Hello Nincehelser:

Your last block share with us was in block 137745 for 144 shares or 5.99% of that round.

Blocks 100000 to 139800 = 39800 blocks
5000 missing coins x 39800 blocks = 199000000 coins
No one mined all 39800 blocks, but lets say you did.

An even split to be sent to everyone who mined for the period of missing coins would get you over 4.3 million coins.

I've sent you 4,325,000 coins to your address with the pool.

If any one else has any questions, please contact us at http://wampumcoin.com/support

Kind regards,

Peter

Peter

We'll be waiting.
wampumcoin.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 10:20:31 AM

Thanks dr. You've always been great.

Look forward to talking to you soon.

Peter

Hey peter, if it matters, the gang over here doesn't feel like it was some sort of stealing. After all, the pool's blocks have always been there for public viewing without the need to log in. Don't know about anyone else, but I saw it immediately, right after the reward split. I do see that it's 100,000 now. Don't worry about returning anything. Whatever helps. I'm still working on those scripts for wampumcoin and you guys other ones.

Btc dr.
nincehelser

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 11:50:46 AM

Hello Nincehelser:

Your last block share with us was in block 137745 for 144 shares or 5.99% of that round.

Blocks 100000 to 139800 = 39800 blocks
5000 missing coins x 39800 blocks = 199000000 coins
No one mined all 39800 blocks, but lets say you did.

An even split to be sent to everyone who mined for the period of missing coins would get you over 4.3 million coins.

I've sent you 4,325,000 coins to your address with the pool.

If any one else has any questions, please contact us at http://wampumcoin.com/support

Kind regards,

Peter

You need to do the math properly.  I know in the last couple weeks that you've been skimming coins that there weren't anywhere near 46 active miners (199/4.3).

You also need to look at the percentage distribution for each round.

There usually were only ONE TO THREE miners involved.  Not 46.

All you need to do is step through the rounds results.  It will tell you who mined and their percentage distribution for that round. 

There's no reason you can't audit the data and properly compensate the individuals involved.
wampumcoin.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 12:31:56 PM

And you need to stop being so argumentative and hard to please. I know the numbers exactly.

I didn't not say there were 46 miners during that period. I said "No one mined all 39800 blocks, but lets say you did", "An even split to be sent to everyone who mined for the period of missing coins would get you over 4.3 million coins."

That means we're sending every account this amount to settle things. I told you I would send the coins and then some. And I'm asking you one more time to stop accusing me of skimming, cheating, or stealing because that is not what happened.

Peter
nincehelser

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 01:58:51 PM

And you need to stop being so argumentative and hard to please. I know the numbers exactly.

I didn't not say there were 46 miners during that period. I said "No one mined all 39800 blocks, but lets say you did", "An even split to be sent to everyone who mined for the period of missing coins would get you over 4.3 million coins."

That means we're sending every account this amount to settle things. I told you I would send the coins and then some. And I'm asking you one more time to stop accusing me of skimming, cheating, or stealing because that is not what happened.

Peter

If you know the numbers exactly, then you can distribute the coins exactly.

Please explain to me how your taking coins off the top of each block without telling anybody, and then not doing anything about it until confronted about it isn't theft.
bitcoindr.com

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 09:00:27 PM

Man
can you please contact them at their support like they keep asking you to or let it go here?
they explained to me that there was a hospitalization and he was simply unable to get someone in there to resume, thats why nobody answered. i understand if he didn't want to say "i'm ill".

btc dr.
nincehelser

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 10:15:48 PM

Man
can you please contact them at their support like they keep asking you to or let it go here?
they explained to me that there was a hospitalization and he was simply unable to get someone in there to resume, thats why nobody answered. i understand if he didn't want to say "i'm ill".

btc dr.

What for?  Their site is suspended again, anyway.

People have the right to discuss and question things in the open.   Some issues just have to be brought out into the open.

Wampumcoin.com management has had no problem posting private transcripts to facebook trying to "shame" their suppliers and the previous dev of Wampumcoin, so  I don't understand why they expect any special right not to be questioned openly on their behavior.

If the guy is ill, I hope he feels better soon, but it doesn't excuse the pattern of behavior we've been seeing.

bitcoindr.com

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 11:03:34 PM

im on both the site and the mine now?

but i hear you. thats why i asked him if he'd mind my mentioning his situation. he said it's personal. i asked if the chat logs were and he said brad said the other party said go right ahead.

what a drama

btc dr.

What for?  Their site is suspended again

Wampumcoin.com management has had no problem posting private ious dev of Wampumcoin, so  I don't understand why they expect any special right not to be questioned openly on their behavior.

If the guy is ill, I hope he feels better soon, but it doesn't excuse the pattern of behavior we've been seeing.

nincehelser

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 01:18:02 AM

im on both the site and the mine now?

I'm talking about their main site, not the mining site, where you're "officially" supposed to communicate with them.

damm315er

Activity: 539
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 01:21:11 AM
Last edit: July 08, 2014, 01:41:50 AM by damm315er

What?

Really?

So a guy goes into the hospital, and somehow the database suddenly starts siphoning 5,000 coins per block on its own?

Really?  Do you really think the sympathy card can trump people getting scammed?

I really thought Wampum had promise, but the 1st team, and the alleged second team (somehow I don't think there is really a second team) have brought the credibility of this coin right into the shit-coin / scam-coin region.

In case you forget, I've been following this coin for a while, and I call it like I see it..  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=538198.msg6025108#msg6025108

And before that..  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=462991.msg5727669#msg5727669

And I think I've been pretty fair in my assessments so far.
bitcoindr.com

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 02:04:52 AM

wampumcoin.com and wampumcoin.com/support works fine for maybe they're redirecting your ip? (kidding!)

btc dr.
bitcoindr.com

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 02:11:55 AM

whats up damm315er

he did admit a few messages back that he made the change. i personally think this stuff is going to kill him and thats his stupidity, but he believes in its original idea and maybe thats stupid too considering everything.

btw why do u think its the same team? as ninchelser mentioned brad posted chat logs with their buyers argument over the sale.

btc dr.
nincehelser

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 03:04:25 AM

wampumcoin.com and wampumcoin.com/support works fine for maybe they're redirecting your ip? (kidding!)

btc dr.

It's working now.  Yeah, I considered they might be blocking me, but I tried it from another location with the same result.  It's happened to me a few times since the "managment" change.

Whatever it is, it looks like their web provider "suspends" the site occasionally.  I won't speculate why.   Wink
damm315er

Activity: 539
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 06:37:10 PM
Last edit: July 08, 2014, 06:47:57 PM by damm315er

whats up damm315er

he did admit a few messages back that he made the change. i personally think this stuff is going to kill him and thats his stupidity, but he believes in its original idea and maybe thats stupid too considering everything.

btw why do u think its the same team? as ninchelser mentioned brad posted chat logs with their buyers argument over the sale.

btc dr.

Past experience with internet scammers with big hype and no follow through.  The biggest tell is Inconsistency, incompetence and ignorance.  Often one would appear to go away, only to actually have already reappeared with a new name and a new scam...  Chat logs can be faked..

Listen, I don't like to go accusing if I'm wrong, so I'll withhold further comment along that vein until something else brings it back.

I thought Brad (or was it Bradly? who changes the name they use from post to post if they're net saavy?) was the coo and ran the back end and database stuff, not Peter the pr guy whoever is posting now?  (do you switch back and forth between btc dr. and bitcoin doctor at the end of your posts?)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=612597.msg6779466#msg6779466 - Bradly
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=612597.msg6918579#msg6918579 - Brad

Who went to the hospital?  How are they doing?

And Peter, if it was you, why, when you're trying to rebuild a coin, would you give yourself a black-eye by siphoning coins off without making a proper announcement.  What the f**k were you thinking?  The only thing I can think, is you hoped noone would notice 3.3% getting siphoned off.  I'm sure most others that know about it, think the same way?

What is your explanation Peter?  Lets peel it back to that, since that's the core of the issue.  What is your explanation for why you redirected 3.3% of the coins being mined to your own wallet?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: