Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 01:22:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] WampumCoin [WAM]/Wampumcoin.com Announcement update  (Read 14743 times)
nincehelser

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 09:30:17 PM

I gave up mining this coin ages ago.  It isn't worth anything and has been sitting on the exchange for months with no one buying.

That was most likely the smartest move to make.

I see no future in this coin, but it's fun to sit on top of huge pile of play-money!
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 09:37:13 PM

I gave up mining this coin ages ago.  It isn't worth anything and has been sitting on the exchange for months with no one buying.

I see no future in this coin, but it's fun to sit on top of huge pile of play-money!

Except when the electric bill comes due!!!

nincehelser

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 09:56:22 PM

Except when the electric bill comes due!!!

True, but I've placed my rig where I would need an electric heater anyway, so it all sort of works itself out.
wampumcoin.com (OP)

Activity: 51

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 12:30:48 AM

Brad...
Wink

The 5000 coin deduction was me. Even Brad did not know. Know for certain that some of your have no concern for the coin outside of profitable off it's fluctuation. You pretend you're done with it, but we have the ability to read the over-all network hashrate so I know that my effort to get rid of the rapists from our pool worked. So, with house cleaning, we'll start over.

I'm only interested in people who are going to do something beyond waiting for us to do everything. No matter what you say about "development", you won't get around that.

There's more than one cellular phone provider, ISP, fabric softener, and bitcointalk is not the end all or be all.

Personally, I would not have made the choice brad made about bitcointalk, but I know he would not have done the 5000 scrap either. But what does it matter if people say a 100,000+ of worthless coin was being put out before we even got here?

For the effort and money I'm throwing at this thing, I was to see EXACTLY who I'm serving, and I want certain people on the outside. PERIOD.

There are lots of SHIT coins as they call them. So I'll see if I can take the prize for being the shittiest worth something, in spite...

I feel like I should have an evil grin.

Lighten up folks.

Smiley

Peter

wampumcoin.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 12:41:54 AM
Last edit: July 07, 2014, 02:03:06 AM by wampumcoin.com

And nincehelser, etc.

Please stop.

No one EVER claimed to be marketing "Experts", "Pros", "Elite", or "Gods". If that's your wish, will you kindly stop projecting it on us. I'm just a regular guy with a new business and a set of skills, sufficient or not. You know, like a good lawyer or a bad mechanic?

Peter

By the way, I'll be buying an increasing amount of wampumcoin before putting up the exchange, which we expect to average 100,000 euros a month. So, in all our of our "deadness", we'll favor the 'loyalists'. In any case, keep an eye on wampumcoin.com and several other sites over the next 90 days and maybe we'll all be able to re-evaluate our efforts a bit more favorably. Wink

nincehelser

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 12:58:31 AM

And nincehelser, etc.

If you're going to mention my name in particular, you had better have a direct quote.

Otherwise, keep my name out of it.

madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 01:11:51 AM

And nincehelser, etc.

Please stop.

No one EVER claimed to be marketing "Experts", "Pros", "Elite", or "Gods". If that's your wish, will you kindly stop projecting it on us. I'm just a regular guy with a new business and a set of skills, sufficient or not. You know, like a good lawyer or a bad mechanic?

Peter

By the way, I'll buying an increasing amount of wampumcoin before putting up the exchange, which we expect to average 100,000 euros a month. So, in all our of our "deadness", we'll favor the 'loyalists'. In any case, keep an eye on wampumcoin.com and several other sites over the next 90 days and maybe we'll all be able to re-evaluate our efforts a bit more favorably. Wink

What will you offer for my 17514970.05988023 WAM?

nincehelser

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 01:23:37 AM

Brad...
Wink

The 5000 coin deduction was me. Even Brad did not know. Know for certain that some of your have no concern for the coin outside of profitable off it's fluctuation. You pretend you're done with it, but we have the ability to read the over-all network hashrate so I know that my effort to get rid of the rapists from our pool worked. So, with house cleaning, we'll start over.

And why did you start taking 5000 coins off of every block without telling anyone?  Don't you understand that is not ethical?

Your little ploy of theft didn't work.  Your deceit was noticed.  You didn't save the pool from "rapists".  You destroyed its credibility.

Now how about refunding everyone you stole from the past few weeks?  I won't hold my breath.

wampumcoin.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 01:31:53 AM
Last edit: July 07, 2014, 01:59:28 AM by wampumcoin.com

Didn't mean to make it seem as though I was singling you out, nincehelser, it's just that I've seen your name so frequently that it was the 1st one I thought of, seriously. But to avoid my having to go back to school, or resume my ninjustsu, or increase my bench press, forgive me this one last time for typing your name if I can't find a quote from you, because the last thing I need is to get my ass handed to me one way or another...

I suppose it wouldn't help to ask for some light heartedness again.

Well, off to look for that quote or... play with a gun or some other dangerous thing Wink

Peter

And nincehelser, etc.

If you're going to mention my name in particular, you had better have a direct quote.

Otherwise, keep my name out of it.

nincehelser

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 01:45:14 AM

Didn't mean to make it seem as though I was singling you out, nincehelser, it's just that I've seen your name so frequently that it was the 1st one I thought of, seriously.

Maybe that's because I want to talk about some of the real technical issues with this coin

But then I guess I'm just a "rapist" miner who's supported this coin from nearly day-one without selling is all.  I'm not deserving of answers.   Roll Eyes

wampumcoin.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 01:48:18 AM

"Everyone" I thought no one was mining. Exactly who was mining is easy to find out, and giving far more that 5000 per block is just as easy.

Credibility? So it had some? So the coin wasn't completely worthless?

What, should I say that the bounties that were posted were directly tied to this but I just got back from vacation and realized that it had been erroneously been left out? Would it matter?

By your tone I won't bother to explain because you have not been very credulous about anything from the start.

I've noticed that no matter how the different personalities attempt to explain, things were either taken out of context or simply was not liked. Hell, you sounded like you aimed to beat my ass for getting your named twisted in one of my previous messages, but I thought maybe you didn't really mean any harm, so I thought levity would be ok. I was probably wrong from your point of view, I'm sure it will be ok.

Peter

Brad...
Wink

And why did you start taking 5000 coins off of every block without telling anyone?  Don't you understand that is not ethical?

Your little ploy of theft didn't work.  Your deceit was noticed.  You didn't save the pool from "rapists".  You destroyed its credibility.

Now how about refunding everyone you stole from the past few weeks?  I won't hold my breath.

wampumcoin.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 01:55:06 AM

You didn't deserve that, and I feel sorry for clumping you and anyone else who didn't deserve it into such a heap. Will you accept my apology?

I'll do my best to answer all of your questions, but can I do that on our own forthcoming forum or at our support site? I understand that the way the bitcoin/cryptocurrency community has evolved it is accustomed to a central location like bitcointalk. And while our lawyer has not advised against us doing so, they did pose some interesting things for us to think about as a result.

Peter

Didn't mean to make it seem as though I was singling you out, nincehelser, it's just that I've seen your name so frequently that it was the 1st one I thought of, seriously.

Maybe that's because I want to talk about some of the real technical issues with this coin

But then I guess I'm just a "rapist" miner who's supported this coin from nearly day-one without selling is all.  I'm not deserving of answers.   Roll Eyes

wampumcoin.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 01:57:58 AM

And speaking of failing to mention, I failed to mention that the reward is now fixed. Back at 100,000.

As for returning the short, is that something you've calculated or do you need for me to do that for you?

Peter
wampumcoin.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 02:09:04 AM

please standby

peter

What will you offer for my 17514970.05988023 WAM?
nincehelser

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 02:12:58 AM

"Everyone" I thought no one was mining. Exactly who was mining is easy to find out, and giving far more that 5000 per block is just as easy.

Yes, it should be very easy for you to find out who was mining and what theri percentage for each round was and make appropriate restitution.

Credibility? So it had some? So the coin wasn't completely worthless?

The coin still has some credibility, however, your pool has a lot less now due to your management and theft.

What, should I say that the bounties that were posted were directly tied to this but I just got back from vacation and realized that it had been erroneously been left out? Would it matter?

Not at this point, no.  Too little.  Too late.

By your tone I won't bother to explain because you have not been very credulous about anything from the start.

It's been clear from your tone and actions that you wouldn't explain.  You've outed yourself untrustworthy.  Good luck getting that back.

Is English not your native language?  Of course I "have not been very credulous".  I am not gullible.  I am not naive.  I am not credulous.  I suggest Bitcoin Corp invest in a good dictionary and use it.

I've noticed that no matter how the different personalities attempt to explain, things were either taken out of context or simply was not liked. Hell, you sounded like you aimed to beat my ass for getting your named twisted in one of my previous messages, but I thought maybe you didn't really mean any harm, so I thought levity would be ok. I was probably wrong from your point of view, I'm sure it will be ok.

I've seen how your company posts private conversations and uses the names of others inappropriately.  I do not want my name used in a similar manner.

nincehelser

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 02:15:21 AM

And speaking of failing to mention, I failed to mention that the reward is now fixed. Back at 100,000.

As for returning the short, is that something you've calculated or do you need for me to do that for you?

Peter

Like I said, it's in you database in the round data.  I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you can query and manage your own database.
nincehelser

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 02:20:31 AM

You didn't deserve that, and I feel sorry for clumping you and anyone else who didn't deserve it into such a heap. Will you accept my apology?

On that and that point only.  As for the rest of the issues, your actions will speak louder than words.
wampumcoin.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 02:45:31 AM
Last edit: July 07, 2014, 03:04:07 AM by wampumcoin.com

And that's all I asked of you.

As it was mentioned before, we didn't want to use bitcointalk. We welcomed, and even asked for questions to be sent directly to wampumcoin.com

I see, a person who holds everyone to explain why they're not perfect. Should I assume that you include yourself? Yes, I'm a majority shareholder of bitcoin corporation, who owns the pool.
I handle the paperwork for the corporation, but I don't run the pool. Brad does, but at the end of the day, it's on me. The coins were not stolen.

"a readiness to believe things". Credulous. So I said YOU WERE NOT, but you're all over me about a dictionary. You can dish it out, that's for sure.

The coin assets were sold to BC and contrary to this story being true and that reason being not, I've learned the hard way some things that need to be done. I most certainly had a window where I could have killed the original fork completely when I saw the problems, but I wanted and pretty much still do, want to give it my best and if goes down, it'll be with a fight on my end.

As for name dropping, I didn't object to my people dropping them, because they're based on 100% absolute truth and for the crap us four little guys Smiley were dealing with I was like "tell it". But, as you can see a little, I have no problem with saying "I was wrong", or "I apologize, let me make it right" if I'm convinced I should.

I don't think that a lot of long term businesses like to spend a lot of time logging in to a 3rd party system to defend itself or do damage control and when they can't make it, it's held against them. I've seen it happen to some sites here who had to subsequently get away and went on to be successful and spend their time bring productive in other areas. And I think that's what happening here. Perhaps I'm wrong.

Peter

On that and that point only.  As for the rest of the issues, your actions will speak louder than words.
nincehelser

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 03:03:09 AM

"a readiness to believe things". Credulous. So I said YOU WERE NOT, but you're all over me about a dictionary. You can dish it out, that's for sure.

I know I am not.  Again, I have to question your understanding of the English language.  Do you not understand connotations? Maybe that's the reason people have problems with understanding you?  

The problem is that you've proven yourself to be untrustworthy by taking 5% of every block reward without telling anybody.  That's not a fault on my part.  It's a fault on yours.  Normally I'm willing to give people the benefit of the doubt that they are trustworthy, but you've proven yourself otherwise.

As for name dropping, I didn't object to my people dropping them, because they're based on 100% absolute truth and for the crap us four little guys Smiley were dealing with I was like "tell it". But, as you can see a little, I have no problem with saying "I was wrong", or "I apologize, let me make it right" if I'm convinced it should.

It's more than just name dropping.  It includes the wholesale cutting and pasting of private conversations that's questionable.

I don't think that a lot of long term businesses like to spend a lot of time logging in to a 3rd party system to defend itself or do damage control and when they can't make it, it's held against them. I've seen it happen to some successful sites here who had to subsequently get away and went on to be successful and spend their time bring productive in other areas. And I think that's what happening here. Perhaps I'm wrong.

You wouldn't be having to do damage control if you treated people ethically and didn't steal from them.

If the coins weren't "stolen", then you should have no problem with returning them.

groggin
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 03:10:01 AM

some good points are raised, but could we please end this flaming fud and seek a direction that would benefit ppl

thank you  Angry

i want to see everyone with a big pocketfull of WAM. i think it has a great potential as a convenient spending currency, wish there were more than a dozen or so mining it ....  Undecided

loose the sword that is your pen or tongue [or bittorrent enabled computer] and help fight the so-called new world order   it is the enemy of humanity[/b][/url]  |  Sign-up @ Aurovine to get FREE HD music ... and coins!| |
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: