Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:25:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HongKetoCoin [HKC] - The Coin For Fighters! Remix [SHA256D] (BOUNTIES)  (Read 18825 times)
Sanasol

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 11:46:18 PM

http://sancrypto.info/index/show/HKC/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptobuddy

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 01:36:20 AM
Last edit: May 21, 2014, 03:54:30 PM by cryptobuddy

Wow man you sure got your panties in a twist... What a crusade!

With all the crap that goes down in altcoins this guy majorminer  at least shows some dedication

Another Newbie attacking me? LOL    Nowadays there are too many newbie Bitcointalk accounts holding by the same guy! Grin

You are absolutely correct. At least Majorminers is showing some dedication to his crap coin, HKC!

Please learn more about the problems of HKC by visiting the following thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=523292.0

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S. HKC has been 2.5% premined. HKC has been minted up to over than 67% (410 million HKC as of now, vs max supply of 600 million).
Most of the coins have been centralized in HKC dev (about 2%), majorminers (3%-6.5%) and a few number of persistent miners (as most of miners have already stopped minting and dumped their coins). The whole concept of decentralization has been no longer exist for HKC. A highly centralized PoW coins cannot succeed anymore.
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 01:54:40 AM

I'm amazed this thing is still alive, even in this second form... whatever this form is supposed to be. Sometimes it's better to just let coins die a natural death.

I think I'd find it more amusing if cryptobuddy took over the coin.
cryptobuddy

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 01:56:43 AM
Last edit: May 21, 2014, 03:54:15 PM by cryptobuddy

I'm amazed this thing is still alive, even in this second form... whatever this form is supposed to be. Sometimes it's better to just let coins die a natural death.

Haha.. I am not interested in taking over a crap sissy coin.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S. HKC has been 2.5% premined. HKC has been minted up to over than 67% (410 million HKC as of now, vs max supply of 600 million).
Most of the coins have been centralized in HKC dev (about 2%), majorminers (3%-6.5%) and a few number of persistent miners (as most of miners have already stopped minting and dumped their coins). The whole concept of decentralization has been no longer exist for HKC. A highly centralized PoW coins cannot succeed anymore.
Shrikez

Activity: 399
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 08:02:07 AM

Wow man you sure got your panties in a twist... What a crusade!

With all the crap that goes down in altcoins this guy majorminer  at least shows some dedication

Another Newbie attacking me? LOL    Nowadays there are too many newbie Bitcointalk accounts holding by the same guy! Grin

You are absolutely correct. At least Majorminers is showing some dedication to his crap coin, HKC!

I was merely commenting, not attacking you. Also don't jump to false conclusions based on account age/activity. I am neither an alter ego of anyone nor am I affiliated.

Come to think of it I could buy a few millions and yell to da moon  just to read more of your foaming posts. I admit you have some comedic quality, with a lot of room to improve though.

Hugs & kisses
Shrikez

Die Würde des Menschen ist unantastbar
hongketocoin (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 01:31:28 PM

Why don't you go die a natural death?  Grin

Price has quadrupled since new management took over. Yep, that's 400%. Plenty more news on the way.

chennan
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 01:39:47 PM

Interested!

cryptobuddy

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 02:02:22 PM
Last edit: May 21, 2014, 03:53:55 PM by cryptobuddy

Why don't you go die a natural death?  Grin

Price has quadrupled since new management took over. Yep, that's 400%. Plenty more news on the way.

Haha.. 400% up and 400% down! just a matter of pumping up by Jenny, but dumping by miners!  At this point of time, 1 HKC is only 1 satoshi.

Congratulations, Jenny! You are Millionaire of HKC!

hongketocoin (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 02:07:08 PM

Haha.. 400% up and 400% down! just a matter of pumping up by Jenny, but dumping by miners!  At the time of this pointing, 1 HKC is only 1 satoshi.

P.S. HKC has been 2.5% premined. HKC has been minted up to over than 65% (392 million HKC as of now, vs max supply of 600 million).

Not sure what market you're looking it, because HKC is 4.  Grin
cryptobuddy

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 02:12:49 PM
Last edit: May 21, 2014, 02:24:08 PM by cryptobuddy

Haha.. 400% up and 400% down! just a matter of pumping up by Jenny, but dumping by miners!  At this point of time, 1 HKC is only 1 satoshi.

Not sure what market you're looking it, because HKC is 4.  Grin

Bittrex! 1 sat now! Which one you are looking at? LOL

hongketocoin (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 02:34:16 PM

https://i.imgur.com/Sxa1CE6.png

I'm sure your selling won't last long. I always knew you had a lot of HKC coins. Now you've proved it.  Grin
cryptobuddy

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 02:36:03 PM

I'm sure your selling won't last long. I always knew you had a lot of HKC coins. Now you've proved it.  Grin

Don't understand what you are saying, Jenny. I don't have any HKC. 15 minutes later.. Still 1 satoshi!  Grin

hongketocoin (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 02:48:33 PM

Trying to keep the price low is a bad mistake.  Grin

There's a rumor that 100BTC is ready to move in shortly. The 1.3BTC of sell walls will disappear quickly in no time.

cryptobuddy

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 02:54:06 PM
Last edit: May 21, 2014, 03:53:38 PM by cryptobuddy

Trying to keep the price low is a bad mistake.  Grin

There's a rumor that 100BTC is ready to move in shortly. The 1.3BTC of sell walls will disappear quickly in no time.

There have been so many rumors about HKC. I did remember original HKC dev said that he was being approached by some companies... said that they were going to hold a virtual coin conference in Hong Kong Conventional Centre ... None of these come true.

Rumor is rumor. I never trust rumor!  Grin

Furthermore, the current coinmarketcap of HKC is only 4 BTC (409 millions at 1 sat). Why someone willing to pour in 100 BTC? Sound really stupid.

hongketocoin (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 03:16:08 PM

There have been so many rumors about HKC. I did remember original HKC dev said that he was being approached by some companies... said that they were going to hold a virtual coin conference in Hong Kong Conventional Centre ... None of these come true.

Furthermore, the current coinmarketcap of HKC is only 4 BTC (409 millions at 1 sat). Why someone willing to pour in 100 BTC? Sound really stupid.

You can't figure that out? You really have 'newbie syndrome.'

All altcoins are built to pump and dump. They all get their moment in the Sun. HKC was so poorly conceived by the 'Dev' that it never even received the benefit of a proper 'country coin' pump. Despite that the coin lived on. At Block 100,000,000 there is another reward halving. The coin is distributed and new coins are getting rarer all the time.

Many people who are better at math and analysis than you (probably everyone) can determine a 100-200K floor can be reached with minimal effort.

Let's say Team HongKetoCoin were to establish contacts in chat with whales representing the pump syndicates of North America, Europe, and of course the Far East. Let's say these whales committed 50-60 BTC initially to pump the coin? You can imagine what effect that will have on the price.

Anyone who is selling at 1 or 2 Sat must be out of their frigging minds! The new logo alone is worth 15 SAT. The complete lineup of wallets is worth another 40 SAT. The strong social media campaigns and branding (everybody loves Bruce Lee and Westernized Chinese Kung Fu) are worth 800-1000 more!

You can sit back and sell all you want at 1 sat. You're one of the 'weak hands' that always gets shaken out before the big move.
cryptobuddy

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 03:32:54 PM
Last edit: May 21, 2014, 03:58:31 PM by cryptobuddy

You can't figure that out? You really have 'newbie syndrome.'

All altcoins are built to pump and dump. They all get their moment in the Sun. HKC was so poorly conceived by the 'Dev' that it never even received the benefit of a proper 'country coin' pump. Despite that the coin lived on. At Block 100,000,000 there is another reward halving. The coin is distributed and new coins are getting rarer all the time.

Many people who are better at math and analysis than you (probably everyone) can determine a 100-200K floor can be reached with minimal effort.

Let's say Team HongKetoCoin were to establish contacts in chat with whales representing the pump syndicates of North America, Europe, and of course the Far East. Let's say these whales committed 50-60 BTC initially to pump the coin? You can imagine what effect that will have on the price.

Anyone who is selling at 1 or 2 Sat must be out of their frigging minds! The new logo alone is worth 15 SAT. The complete lineup of wallets is worth another 40 SAT. The strong social media campaigns and branding (everybody loves Bruce Lee and Westernized Chinese Kung Fu) are worth 800-1000 more!

You can sit back and sell all you want at 1 sat. You're one of the 'weak hands' that always gets shaken out before the big move.

This only makes sense when a coin has potentials! For HKC, no special features + many other problems.. Then it does not make sense!

A new sissy 吉妮 logo worth 15 satoshi? Laugh my head off  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Furthermore, your logo has nothing related to Bruce Lee. By the way, I am not selling and buying HKC. Why do I need to spend money on a sissy crap HKC?

You always think I want to kill HKC. Then why do I need to spend money to buy HKC in order to kill HKC? This does not make sense. I am not so stupid.

hongketocoin (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 04:06:06 PM

You always think I want to kill HKC. Then why do I need to spend money to buy HKC in order to kill HKC? This does not make sense. I am not so stupid.

You don't just spend money. Your probably are the original Dev and now you're dumping the premine. But if that's not the case you're the one guy who has been mining since day one.

And yes, you are stupid! Everybody who ever read your posts knows that.  Grin

https://i.imgur.com/jw9FBi5.jpg
cryptobuddy

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 04:10:36 PM

You always think I want to kill HKC. Then why do I need to spend money to buy HKC in order to kill HKC? This does not make sense. I am not so stupid.

You don't just spend money. Your probably are the original Dev and now you're dumping the premine. But if that's not the case you're the one guy who has been mining since day one.

Haha... Do you have hallucination? Now you say I am the original HKC dev? Who is stupid?

If I develop a coin, I won't use coingen coin. Furthermore, I won't mint coins without good features. HKC is not in my list.
Do you mean I have been minting HKC from Day 1 in order to destroy HKC?  This does not make any sense.

I am minting Monero at this moment. A coin based on non-BTC protocol. A coin with zero premined. A coin with anonymous send function. A new rising star!!!!

hongketocoin (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 04:18:29 PM

Haha... Do you have hallucination? Now you say I am the original HKC dev? Who is stupid?

Why wouldn't you be? You have been fascinated by HKC since the first day. You were THERE right at the beginning. You posted MORE than anyone else ever did.

Obviously your involvement is no co-incidence. Then you moved to the thread, even though it has nothing to do with your beloved noodle-free Metropolis. There's no Dark Knight needed here, because there are only 'Good Guys' and real Fighters!

Did you know we're now in talks to have HKC be the 'in-game virtual currency' for a MAJOR game? Wait until that news hits!

There's still time for you to get your head right! Remember what our hero Bruce Lee (the inspiration for HKC) said:

https://i.imgur.com/jTAgdK9.png
cryptobuddy

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 04:22:36 PM

Why wouldn't you be? You have been fascinated by HKC since the first day. You were THERE right at the beginning. You posted MORE than anyone else ever did.

Obviously your involvement is no co-incidence. Then you moved to the thread, even though it has nothing to do with your beloved noodle-free Metropolis. There's no Dark Knight needed here, because there are only 'Good Guys' and real Fighters!

Did you know we're now in talks to have HKC be the 'in-game virtual currency' for a MAJOR game? Wait until that news hits!

There's still time for you to get your head right! Remember what our hero Bruce Lee (the inspiration for HKC) said:

I think it is the time for you to see the doctor.  Grin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: