Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:56:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XMR] One Click Monero Miner  (Read 82504 times)
yangtaosn

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 01:28:40 PM

Why don't I ordered after the send to send the coin
superresistant (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1130

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 02:39:27 PM

update
I changed all the tutorial.
Great tutorial thank you

Thanks.

Why don't I ordered after the send to send the coin

I don't understand, what do you mean ?
Lucksee

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 06:44:45 PM

Update

I added the ALTERNATIVE MINER method.

Please try and tell me if it work for you. Report if it is faster or not.

Thanks.

EDIT
New command lines for simpleminer and minerd

simpleminer :
C:\path_to_simpleminer\simpleminer.exe --pool-addr=monero.crypto-pool.fr:1111 --login=your_address_here --pass x

minerd :
C:\path_to_minerd\minerd.exe -a cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://monero.crypto-pool.fr:6666 -u your_monero_address -t number_of_thread

Thank you so much for this tutorial...

I'm having a problem with minerd.exe and have also tried cryptonote miner.

simpleminer seems to work fine.

minerd.exe opened with the correct .bat in the same folder gives a "HTTP request failed" and "json_rpc_call failed".
running the .bat edited just as in your tutorial with my address and threads specifies opens a window that immediately closes.

cryptonoteminer seems to work, slowly, but between reports of really low hashes and speeds from each thread I get this error every 30 seconds or so: "Stratum connection failed. Could not resolve host stratum+tcp"
dbzenhosting

Activity: 301
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 07:20:22 PM

How do i save the Wallet. I sent MRO to wallet but i guess it never saved.. Every time i open the exe it says create new wallet.
Help please.
superresistant (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 07:23:52 PM

minerd.exe opened with the correct .bat in the same folder gives a "HTTP request failed" and "json_rpc_call failed".
running the .bat edited just as in your tutorial with my address and threads specifies opens a window that immediately closes.
cryptonoteminer seems to work, slowly, but between reports of really low hashes and speeds from each thread I get this error every 30 seconds or so: "Stratum connection failed. Could not resolve host stratum+tcp"

minerd.exe is only 64 bits, it could be the problem.

How do i save the Wallet. I sent MRO to wallet but i guess it never saved.. Every time i open the exe it says create new wallet.
Help please.

It is strange, normally it detect that there is a wallet files and it ask if you want to open it.
Is everything in the same folder ?
dbzenhosting

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 07:28:14 PM

Help please.

It is strange, normally it detect that there is a wallet files and it ask if you want to open it.
Is everything in the same folder ?

I think i got it to work now. Is there any way I can get my old MRO I sent to a different address back?
superresistant (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 07:35:53 PM

I think i got it to work now. Is there any way I can get my old MRO I sent to a different address back?

You can send MRO to any address from any wallet you control but if you sent to an unknown address you cannot get it back.
Lucksee

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 07:37:15 PM

I have a 64 bit CPU :/
dbzenhosting

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 07:45:45 PM

Crap i guess i Lost 1.4 MRO...
Can I use this GUI Wallet for QCN? How do I set it up? Just keep same files and replace with QCN files???
nzminer
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 10:08:10 PM

How many coins a day can i expect to mine with a quad core2 duo CPU?
running at 2.8 GHz

NEM, THE SECURE, SCALABLE BLOCKCHAIN [NEM.IO] [T.ME/NEMRED]
jwinterm
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1115

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 11:04:09 PM

no source available?
emontmon

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 12:03:03 AM

assistant,

wht is the difference between lucas miner vs zone 11 miner
I have treid the lucas miner and it automatically opens maximum amount of threads with out me having to input it.
in one of your minderd instructions you have -t where i assume we put the number of threads desired.

do you have the links to both minerds. thanks for your reponse in advanc
Lucksee

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 01:52:46 AM

running at 2.8 GHz
Somewhere around 0.25
I've been using an AMD APU A8-3850 Quadcore 2.9gz and that's about what I could get. H/s rate was anywhere from 30-60 H/s. Still debating whether I should turn it off and continue switch to some cloud computing.
nzminer
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 02:00:19 AM

running at 2.8 GHz
Somewhere around 0.25
I've been using an AMD APU A8-3850 Quadcore 2.9gz and that's about what I could get. H/s rate was anywhere from 30-60 H/s. Still debating whether I should turn it off and continue switch to some cloud computing.

Ive got 2 computers with a core2 quad CPU, ill try overclocking them a bit and i think i should be able to get a higher hashrate, it must be a very complex algorithm, Im only getting a little over 20 H/s! lol

Lucksee

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 02:19:49 AM

running at 2.8 GHz
Somewhere around 0.25

Ive got 2 computers with a core2 quad CPU, ill try overclocking them a bit and i think i should be able to get a higher hashrate, it must be a very complex algorithm, Im only getting a little over 20 H/s! lol
Yeah, it's a bit disappointing to see that right now we're practically trading dollars for pennies, but I'm a believer.
nzminer
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 06:05:34 AM
Last edit: May 26, 2014, 06:35:38 AM by nzminer

running at 2.8 GHz
Somewhere around 0.25

Yeah, it's a bit disappointing to see that right now we're practically trading dollars for pennies, but I'm a believer.

Your calculations are not far off, i should be able to get around .5 every 24 hours with both my rigs

superresistant (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 06:25:46 AM

Crap i guess i Lost 1.4 MRO...
Can I use this GUI Wallet for QCN? How do I set it up? Just keep same files and replace with QCN files???

No idea, I never tried. Tell us if it work for you.

no source available?

https://github.com/monero-project/bitmonero

running at 2.8 GHz
Somewhere around 0.25

I'm only using cloud computing for CPU coin. I used to have a watercooled 4 CPU computer (48 cores) but the PSU and the motherboard burned and I'm too lazy to repair it.

assistant,
wht is the difference between lucas miner vs zone 11 miner
I have treid the lucas miner and it automatically opens maximum amount of threads with out me having to input it.
in one of your minderd instructions you have -t where i assume we put the number of threads desired.
do you have the links to both minerds. thanks for your reponse in advanc

Yes -t is the number of threads.

https://github.com/LucasJones/cpuminer-multi/releases
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 10:43:41 AM
Last edit: May 26, 2014, 12:46:57 PM by Febo

OK, i found where was mistake. The first post should be edited with new pool-addr=monero.crypto-pool.fr:1111

Another question is inside vallet there is "solo mining" and "pool mining" with also this pool address, cant be this done from there? or why is that there?
Thx for your answers in advance, sure many are to come.

jayspin

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 12:42:11 PM

I'm having trouble with the wallet, I'd appreciate some insight.

1) I followed OP's tutorial to install the wallet. When I open CryptoNoteWallet.exe for the first time, it shows me the "Open Wallet" dialog and I click New, type in a name, and create it. Then it shows me another dialog window saying "Enter password", with a "Login" button. The question is, what password is it asking for, and where does it want me to log into? To the wallet I have just created? This dialog is very confusing because it doesn't have two password fields (as expected when you want to *create* a new password), but only one... and it says "Login". Please clarify what this password field does.

2) After typing in a new/generated password, it opened the daemon and started downloading the blockchain. So far so good, it finished fairly quickly and now it says "Status: Ready" to the bottom left. Now I closed the daemon without doing anything else, and later I opened it again because I wanted to send some MRO to the wallet. But now I get the exact same valilla "Open Wallet" dialog again - no wallet is in the dropdown list! All I can do is create a new one again and define a password again. Where did the wallet go that I created the first time around?

3) Repeat (2) over and over - it simply does not save my wallet. I have to create a new one each time I start the software. By now, I think I have 8 ghost wallets lying around somewhere on my hard drive... all with the same name, lol. Where did they all go?

Obviously I'm not convinced that sending any amount of MRO to this wallet software is a good idea right now... if it keeps forgetting my wallet, I'd just be sending the funds into a black hole.

Any thoughts?

Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 12:57:46 PM

when i open CryptoNoteWallet, i get in slider name of valet i created, when first opened it, and have to write password i selected. But yesterday had problems open more then one valet. it was so late i probably miss saw something. All Valets you make are in folder where you extracted ziped wallet. This morning i just delete all and unpacked fresh wallet there and then open .exe and make fresh wallet with pass. and now works.
Thinking about it now, maybe was reason wallet was not saved. read somewhere it save when you close it. But this is just a thought of a noob.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: