Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:26:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XMR] One Click Monero Miner  (Read 82504 times)
superresistant (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1125

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 03:07:58 PM

Update for monero.crypto-pool.fr :

Pending payments will be due in few hours.

The non-claimed payments will be use as promotion and reward program for all active miners.

More details soon.
kqpahv

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 05:34:32 PM

How could I fix this error ?:

ERROR c:\temp\monero\git-experimental\bitmonero-0.8.8update-x64\src\p2p\net_node.inl:82 Exception at [node_server::init_config], what=invalid signature
2014-Jun-17 20:25:07.862101 ERROR c:\temp\monero\git-experimental\bitmonero-0.8.8update-x64\src\p2p\net_node.inl:204 Failed to init config.

The computer had crashed at some point and after a restart the wallet just wont work and auto closes.
superresistant (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 06:09:05 PM

ERROR c:\temp\monero\git-experimental\bitmonero-0.8.8update-x64\src\p2p\net_node.inl:82 Exception at [node_server::init_config], what=invalid signature
2014-Jun-17 20:25:07.862101 ERROR c:\temp\monero\git-experimental\bitmonero-0.8.8update-x64\src\p2p\net_node.inl:204 Failed to init config.
The computer had crashed at some point and after a restart the wallet just wont work and auto closes.

Have tried 64bit and 32bits version to compare ?

It could be a port problem. You must allow the software in your firewall.

kqpahv

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 03:47:53 AM

Have tried 64bit and 32bits version to compare ?

It could be a port problem. You must allow the software in your firewall.

It seems something got corrupt as the same wallet on another rig was doing the same thing. Erased everything (including %appdata%) and installed a fresh copy and seems to be working now.
Also got all my missing payments from http://monero.crypto-pool.fr/#  Wink Best place to mine so pointed my miners back (Y)
Vanderi

Activity: 283
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 08:53:12 AM

superresistant, is your pool ddos-protected now? Do you have a thread for the pool here on the forums?
superresistant (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 09:05:08 AM

superresistant, is your pool ddos-protected now? Do you have a thread for the pool here on the forums?

I would not say that my pool is protected because that would be an incentive for pirates to attack the pool and I don't want it.
With the actual technology, no pool can be 100% protected. Anything can be taken down, it is only a matter of time and money.
We try to make the pool more resilient at every level to discourage attackers.

As the pool bet bigger I'll make a separate thread and a second separate server will be launched soon.
btct2014

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 09:58:37 AM

Hi!I've got some problems now,in pool's look up,I can see how many MRO in my wallet.But I can't see any MRO when I open up simplewallet.exe OR CryptoNoteWallet.exe,I runned bitmonerod.exe whole night to sync blockchain,but simplewallet still 0 MRO in it.HOW COME?I cannot figure out why?Minerd works well,the address is right,but I still cannot see any MRO in my wallet?CryptoWallet's status is READY,it works!At very first time,I minerd in http://moneropool.org/,I don't know he paid me or not,and then I moved here http://mro.extremepool.org/,still not paid me?I doubt.Who know why,tell me PLZ.

I see, there must be a problem in your mining address or wallet files.

Look on the main thread here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=583449.0
Go to Source and binaries

Download the latest files for the wallet.

Synchronise. Do a refresh in the wallet.

My wallet is newest version already,and sychronized well,If my address is wrong or something,how can I see how many MRO I've mined on the pool website?I've tried on another computer,same thing,still can't see any MRO in wallet,but I can see MRO on the pool website!That shows my wallet address is definitely right!"wallet files"?Simplewallet will generate 3 files,xxx(wallet name)and xxx.address.txt and xxx.keys,is it wrong?I've tried many wallet to mine MRO,every one of generated wallet can see exact number of MRO on the pool website,but in my wallet,it's still 0 MRO!
superresistant (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 10:01:41 AM

Hi!I've got some problems now,in pool's look up,I can see how many MRO in my wallet.But I can't see any MRO when I open up simplewallet.exe OR CryptoNoteWallet.exe,I runned bitmonerod.exe whole night to sync blockchain,but simplewallet still 0 MRO in it.HOW COME?I cannot figure out why?Minerd works well,the address is right,but I still cannot see any MRO in my wallet?CryptoWallet's status is READY,it works!At very first time,I minerd in http://moneropool.org/,I don't know he paid me or not,and then I moved here http://mro.extremepool.org/,still not paid me?I doubt.Who know why,tell me PLZ.
My wallet is newest version already,and sychronized well,If my address is wrong or something,how can I see how many MRO I've mined on the pool website?I've tried on another computer,same thing,still can't see any MRO in wallet,but I can see MRO on the pool website!That shows my wallet address is definitely right!"wallet files"?Simplewallet will generate 3 files,xxx(wallet name)and xxx.address.txt and xxx.keys,is it wrong?I've tried many wallet to mine MRO,every one of generated wallet can see exact number of MRO on the pool website,but in my wallet,it's still 0 MRO!

Do you have any connection problem ? What do the software say ? Any error message ?
If you are from China, there are some ports that could be blocked and in that case you have to use a proxy.
ol92

Activity: 445
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 12:17:32 PM

Hello,
I have switch to the command line wallet (after gui wallet, since you were suggesting this was part of the problem) and I think there are about 5 xmr unpaid on your side.
My address : 43B1yuNxZSnHYXJSZFM2GxewTUW3rnzrhJbua8M1C4otZ1k6UxeSKzE9xu8UqfBf9bXfqW8Cya2ivAb awapoDRpaJKcCcEn
Could you have a look please?
superresistant (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 01:09:42 PM

Hello,
I have switch to the command line wallet (after gui wallet, since you were suggesting this was part of the problem) and I think there are about 5 xmr unpaid on your side.
My address : 43B1yuNxZSnHYXJSZFM2GxewTUW3rnzrhJbua8M1C4otZ1k6UxeSKzE9xu8UqfBf9bXfqW8Cya2ivAb awapoDRpaJKcCcEn

No problem. PM'ed.

Keyboard-Mash

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 01:56:22 PM

Hello everyone, there is a thread discussion on what you would like to see in an open source GPU miner for Cryptonight algorithm coins here. Please discuss what you would like to see in a GPU miner similar to Claymore's excellent miner Smiley
btct2014

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 02:26:17 PM

Do you have any connection problem ? What do the software say ? Any error message ?
If you are from China, there are some ports that could be blocked and in that case you have to use a proxy.

If there are some infos,i won't bother you,the software works well,no error message.I can't figure out why,yes,I am from China,but some of my friends,their wallet is OK,I think network connection is fine.At first,I generate new wallet before synchronize with the blockchain,is that a problem?But after that,I've synchronized with the blockchain,wallet still can't recieve any MRO,include the wallet I generated after synchronized blockchain.And I'll try VPN with that.

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 02:48:31 PM

Good ! I Just love this coin and wish it can be come CN coins leader
Elated

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 12:14:58 AM
Last edit: June 19, 2014, 02:46:12 AM by Elated

Greetings all,

I'm having an issue (or simply my lack of understanding) whereby I am unable to send XMR to another address.  As a test, I have sent a single XMR to a particular address (including a payment id).  This transfer went through flawlessly.  Upon further attempts to send the remaining XMR, however, I continually see the following error in the simplewallet.log file:

THROW EXCEPTION: error::not_enough_outs_to_mix

The command has the default UI transfer parameters with a mixin count of 2.  The command is:

transfer 2 <wallet address> NNNN <payment_id>

Following the click of the "Send" button, the interface just sits there (it is still responsive with the "Send" button greyed out).

Any insight and steps to correct would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks all.

Edit: Attempted with a mixin count of 0 as a test and while the above error no longer appear in the log, the transfer does not go through
superresistant (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 11:22:25 AM

Greetings all,
I'm having an issue (or simply my lack of understanding) whereby I am unable to send XMR to another address.  As a test, I have sent a single XMR to a particular address (including a payment id).  This transfer went through flawlessly.  Upon further attempts to send the remaining XMR, however, I continually see the following error in the simplewallet.log file:
The command has the default UI transfer parameters with a mixin count of 2.  The command is:
Following the click of the "Send" button, the interface just sits there (it is still responsive with the "Send" button greyed out).
Thanks all.
Edit: Attempted with a mixin count of 0 as a test and while the above error no longer appear in the log, the transfer does not go through

Hi,

It is simple : you cannot send 100% of the coins in a wallet because you need to pay fees.

This should work :

transfer 0 <wallet address> NNNN <payment_id>

ol92

Activity: 445
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 01:06:52 PM

Hello,

No problem. PM'ed.

Thanks, I think I have received the missing coins this morning.
Elated

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 03:50:26 PM

Greetings all,
Thanks all.

Hi,

It is simple : you cannot send 100% of the coins in a wallet because you need to pay fees.

This should work :

Thank you for the reply superresistant.  I will try to send less than what's in my wallet when I get home.  This makes perfect sense though.  Thanks again.
Elated

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 02:35:58 AM

Greetings all,
Thanks all.

Hi,

This should work :

Thank you for the reply superresistant.  I will try to send less than what's in my wallet when I get home.  This makes perfect sense though.  Thanks again.

I have now attempted to send about 80% of the contents of my wallet to a different address.  The "not_enough_outs_to_mix" mix error no longer appears in the log, however, the funds never make it out.  Following the send command, the log shows the following error:

THROW EXCEPTION: error::tx_too_big
2014-Jun-19 22:30:59.303680 c:\temp\monero\git-experimental\bitmonero-0.8.8update-x64\src\wallet\wallet2.h:415:struct tools::error::tx_too_big: transaction is too big, tx_size_limit = 24400, tx size = 60174

If anyone has any ideas as to what's up, do shed some light on this.  Appreciate everyone's time.  Thanks all.

Edit: Played around with the amount being sent and found that if I send just over half of the coins in my wallet, the size limit error goes away.  The transaction still fails however, as per the deamon returning a "Failed" status.  I'll keep digging; thanks for looking everyone.
aistto
Legendary

Activity: 1001
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 08:21:05 AM

2 superresistant

My balance on pool ~0.9 but on my wallet ~0.01. Already one day left. (I did refresh)

address 431M4AFGvjr6s6zBzUxdhCU8CNHSBUCj9P2CV4WzMJCMWRDiXmiCx2kJPqAwzBWQg2NEkMq3fmjNuCC 9vDNsZoys9gncUkU

http://fotki.yandex.ru/next/users/ss-serj/album/60283/view/728403
superresistant (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 08:45:53 AM

Hi everyone,

I made a separate thread for everything that concern monero.crypto-pool.fr

[ANN][XMR] monero.crypto-pool.fr | Large Monero Mining Pool

I have now attempted to send about 80% of the contents of my wallet to a different address.  The "not_enough_outs_to_mix" mix error no longer appears in the log, however, the funds never make it out.  Following the send command, the log shows the following error:
THROW EXCEPTION: error::tx_too_big
2014-Jun-19 22:30:59.303680 c:\temp\monero\git-experimental\bitmonero-0.8.8update-x64\src\wallet\wallet2.h:415:struct tools::error::tx_too_big: transaction is too big, tx_size_limit = 24400, tx size = 60174
If anyone has any ideas as to what's up, do shed some light on this.  Appreciate everyone's time.  Thanks all.
Edit: Played around with the amount being sent and found that if I send just over half of the coins in my wallet, the size limit error goes away.  The transaction still fails however, as per the deamon returning a "Failed" status.  I'll keep digging; thanks for looking everyone.

2 superresistant
My balance on pool ~0.9 but on my wallet ~0.01. Already one day left. (I did refresh)
address 431M4AFGvjr6s6zBzUxdhCU8CNHSBUCj9P2CV4WzMJCMWRDiXmiCx2kJPqAwzBWQg2NEkMq3fmjNuCC 9vDNsZoys9gncUkU

http://fotki.yandex.ru/next/users/ss-serj/album/60283/view/728403

Please be sure that you have the latest wallet version from the main Monero thread.
Do a backup of your 3 wallet files in a separate folder.
Delete the wallet.bin and reopen the wallet to re-check all incoming transactions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: