Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:53:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XMR] One Click Monero Miner  (Read 82504 times)
bthtrading

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 11:44:00 AM

Hello,
i also have the issue with paiments.
My stats indicate 27 XMR paid but i was stuck on 12 XMR during the complete last week. This week (after switching to command line wallet, since you were suggesting this was part of the problem), everything works fine.
I think there are about 12 to 14 xmr unpaid on your side.
My address : 489y7S95KkTQEcFQePBwUxAjNceeMQvDQA6VYnAfRtNhbVTMBKUCAvqiSuxY3bxLbpUrc9zEYeUkogr 1zkDRyAY82gv7u9M
Could you have a look please?
superresistant (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1130

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 12:59:59 PM

Hello,
My stats indicate 27 XMR paid but i was stuck on 12 XMR during the complete last week. This week (after switching to command line wallet, since you were suggesting this was part of the problem), everything works fine.
My address : 489y7S95KkTQEcFQePBwUxAjNceeMQvDQA6VYnAfRtNhbVTMBKUCAvqiSuxY3bxLbpUrc9zEYeUkogr 1zkDRyAY82gv7u9M

The problem of ol92 has been solved some days ago.
Elated

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 12:39:21 AM

Hi everyone,

I made a separate thread for everything that concern monero.crypto-pool.fr

[ANN][XMR] monero.crypto-pool.fr | Large Monero Mining Pool

I have now attempted to send about 80% of the contents of my wallet to a different address.  The "not_enough_outs_to_mix" mix error no longer appears in the log, however, the funds never make it out.  Following the send command, the log shows the following error:
THROW EXCEPTION: error::tx_too_big
2014-Jun-19 22:30:59.303680 c:\temp\monero\git-experimental\bitmonero-0.8.8update-x64\src\wallet\wallet2.h:415:struct tools::error::tx_too_big: transaction is too big, tx_size_limit = 24400, tx size = 60174
If anyone has any ideas as to what's up, do shed some light on this.  Appreciate everyone's time.  Thanks all.
Edit: Played around with the amount being sent and found that if I send just over half of the coins in my wallet, the size limit error goes away.  The transaction still fails however, as per the deamon returning a "Failed" status.  I'll keep digging; thanks for looking everyone.

2 superresistant
My balance on pool ~0.9 but on my wallet ~0.01. Already one day left. (I did refresh)
address 431M4AFGvjr6s6zBzUxdhCU8CNHSBUCj9P2CV4WzMJCMWRDiXmiCx2kJPqAwzBWQg2NEkMq3fmjNuCC 9vDNsZoys9gncUkU
http://fotki.yandex.ru/next/users/ss-serj/album/60283/view/728403
http://fotki.yandex.ru/next/users/ss-serj/album/60283/view/728403

Please be sure that you have the latest wallet version from the main Monero thread.
Do a backup of your 3 wallet files in a separate folder.
Delete the wallet.bin and reopen the wallet to re-check all incoming transactions.

Turns out I was running the second most recent version of the wallet.  Thanks for the heads up superresistant.  I updated to the latest version and my transfers are now going through without any problems.  Appreciate your time.  Cheers.
zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 11:09:11 AM

I have been mining at this pool for days and now the pool is offline and i never got even a fraction of a monero send to my wallet.

Total scam.
ozzy1926

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 11:17:19 AM

I have been mining at this pool for days and now the pool is offline and i never got even a fraction of a monero send to my wallet.

Total scam.
no its not .they are having really bad time with ddos attacks
superresistant (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 11:19:32 AM

Total scam.

Last updates about the pool are here :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=658990

Please read before judging. Also we can have a chat on IRC #monero.
zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 11:38:03 AM

Total scam.

Last updates about the pool are here :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=658990

Please read before judging. Also we can have a chat on IRC #monero.

even the website in that thread doesn't work.
superresistant (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 11:47:20 AM
Last edit: June 22, 2014, 12:08:02 PM by superresistant

update:
 new protected address :  stratum+tcp://xmr.crypto-pool.fr:6666  the other one is still under attack.
 stats : http://xmr-master.crypto-pool.fr/
 getting started : http://xmr-master.crypto-pool.fr/#getting_started

update:
Seems like a new DDOS attack on the new address.
bthtrading

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 08:51:25 PM

Hello,

Sorry, i did not express myself correctly. If ol92 issue has been solved, mine not.
Please could you have a look at my adress issue? I have been mining with monero.crypto-pool.fr, since the beginning (and i still do currently).
I just did a erasall of wallet.bin to reinitialize all transaction history of my wallet, I still the same problem. I really miss someting like 12 XMR.
superresistant (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 09:00:10 PM

Hello,
Sorry, i did not express myself correctly. If ol92 issue has been solved, mine not.
Please could you have a look at my adress issue? I have been mining with monero.crypto-pool.fr, since the beginning (and i still do currently).
I just did a erasall of wallet.bin to reinitialize all transaction history of my wallet, I still the same problem. I really miss someting like 12 XMR.

No problem. Send me your address by PM with exact missing XMR.

ol92

Activity: 445
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 11:03:18 PM

Hello,

I confirm : problem solved for me : but this is not my quoted message, I think the poster has made a mistake with mixing his message and mine with quote tags.
bthtrading

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 05:38:05 AM

Hello,

No problem. Send me your address by PM with exact missing XMR.

Thanks a lot, my best guess is 14 XMR. I have no way to better estimate the amount.
nzminer
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 02:36:01 AM

I cant get the GUI wallet to send funds, it just does nothing when you click send, with the simplewallet.exe i have no idea how you copy and paste your address into the window?
It does nothing when your right click. TIA for any advice.

NEM, THE SECURE, SCALABLE BLOCKCHAIN [NEM.IO] [T.ME/NEMRED]
Marcus2914

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 02:52:49 AM

I cant get the GUI wallet to send funds, it just does nothing when you click send, with the simplewallet.exe i have no idea how you copy and paste your address into the window?
Just right click in the upper left hand corner. click on "edit" then "Paste"

nzminer
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 03:45:54 AM

Just right click in the upper left hand corner. click on "edit" then "Paste"

Yeah ive tried that, and now i get the error that the transaction is too large!!???
It seems really weird, im using the latest version...

Marcus2914

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 03:58:29 AM

Have you tried to send smaller transactions? If you have had a bunch of small incoming transactions then you will have to send out the coins in smaller batches.
mogrith
Legendary

Activity: 1470

Use Coinbase Account almosanywhere with Shift card

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2014, 04:19:23 AM

Marcus is probably right. I've had this issue also. I'm mining small amounts of XMR at a time (.02 or less) so if I try to send 5-10 XMR it's so many small amounts it overflows. it's trying to send from 250-1000 transactions and it's just too many

Sending 2-3 works for me

Merge mine BLC+PHO+ELT+XDQ+BBTC+UMO+LIT pool is open http://la1.blakecoin.com tips: 1MogRiTHpQZ7bkpq49cSVWADrTt7Jrghp
nzminer
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 07:06:58 AM

Have you tried to send smaller transactions? If you have had a bunch of small incoming transactions then you will have to send out the coins in smaller batches.
I tried sending 1-2 coins with the same fault, weird isint it?
I love this currency, but boy the wallet is really holding the price back bigtime.

superresistant (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 07:13:54 AM

I love this currency, but boy the wallet is really holding the price back bigtime.

It is a totally new technology.
Bitcoin was a piece of shit at the beginning. Worst wallet that XMR now.
I think people are too impatient. This is not an altcoin, it's a paradigm shift.

Devs are doing a pretty good work, there some bugs but it works. If you want to speed up things you can participate in improving the code or make a donation to devs to say "hey, I appreciate what you are doing, please continue".
kqpahv

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 07:15:01 AM

boy is this wallet wierd  Grin For me sending even numbers does the trick most of the time. Cant send 19XMR but 20XMR goes through just fine   Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: