Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:40:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FACEBOOK IS DEAD  (Read 7127 times)
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2014, 10:45:54 PM

Instagram and twitter is where its at now. Facebook is def falling off.

You realize facebook owns instagram so facebook could never die.
bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2014, 01:31:53 AM

I don't think Facebook is dead, it's all some friends ever do or talk about, still.  I've never had a FB page nor will I ever have one, it's too intrusive and my personal info is 2 big a price 2 pay.

thebenjamincode

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

37iGtdUJc2xXTDkw5TQZJQX1Wb98gSLYVP

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 01:37:58 AM

They should have think of something NEW!!
bitmarket.io
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2014, 01:54:09 AM

now with oculus rift they'll take over the world!
michietn94
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 02:04:41 AM

sometime i kinda used that sosmed ! .. haha just lookin for candy crush game

FANSUNITE

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █
sj2199

Activity: 797

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 06:06:27 AM

i would prefer twitter than to use crappy facebook

beetcoin

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 06:18:00 AM

twitter has no use for me.. no use but to watch famous people tweet shit. facebook, on the other hand, is a good way of getting in contact o your friends. that's all i use it for.. it's basically a glorified AIM for me.
Dimelord

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 07:52:15 PM

twitter has no use for me.. no use but to watch famous people tweet shit. facebook, on the other hand, is a good way of getting in contact o your friends. that's all i use it for.. it's basically a glorified AIM for me.
Twitter is widely used by crypto traders. New developments are usually seen first in somebody's tweet. It is a great way to stay up to date.  Smiley
DubFX

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 08:00:08 PM

Twitter is widely used by crypto traders. New developments are usually seen first in somebody's tweet. It is a great way to stay up to date.  Smiley
But facebook has way better user interface and IM included in it with video chat avaible.
rohnearner

Activity: 350
Merit: 252

REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2014, 08:09:46 PM

But facebook has way better user interface and IM included in it with video chat avaible.
Can anyone tell me some particular reasons why Celebs prefer Twitter over Facebook .. the only logic i feel applies is that twitter has a 140 character limit to every post , and celebs can use it to their advantage by linking external website for further information , on the other hand facebook has a character limit of 63,206 you can share a book in your post in facebook, does this make facebook more annoying compared to twitter .? besides that the only reason that I can think of is that twitter is a better marketing platform and has better marketing tools  compared to fb [just my opinion]

Gimmelfarb

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 08:29:40 PM

Can anyone tell me some particular reasons why Celebs prefer Twitter over Facebook

facebook pages are pretty irrelevant -- the interface is bad for reaching out to fans, but more importantly FB messed with the algorithms so that pages (without well paid promotion) would no longer show up in people's feeds very often.
braum

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 08:35:52 PM

is it dead? how come stock prices are still high lol.
Gimmelfarb

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 08:54:37 PM

i've heard they may be dipping their toes into the remittances market. could be a gold mine of a niche for them, having such a large, robust international network of users. for now, their business model may not be sustainable, though.
cardut

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 09:56:53 PM

Facebook already social networking industry, it is not dead!

It's not dead yet, but it will very soon
Gimmelfarb

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 10:04:48 PM

Facebook already social networking industry, it is not dead!

It's not dead yet, but it will very soon

that's possible, but this isn't like Myspace. the network and data that FB has is very valuable and robust. if they play their cards right -- and they might be by potentially entering the remittances industry -- they could continue to be quite successful.
beetcoin

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 10:06:34 PM

Twitter is widely used by crypto traders. New developments are usually seen first in somebody's tweet. It is a great way to stay up to date.  Smiley
Can anyone tell me some particular reasons why Celebs prefer Twitter over Facebook .. the only logic i feel applies is that twitter has a 140 character limit to every post , and celebs can use it to their advantage by linking external website for further information , on the other hand facebook has a character limit of 63,206 you can share a book in your post in facebook, does this make facebook more annoying compared to twitter .? besides that the only reason that I can think of is that twitter is a better marketing platform and has better marketing tools  compared to fb [just my opinion]

to me, it seems like facebook is more of a two-way social interaction.. twitter is more like one sided, where you are checking out a celebrity's page and postings.

twitter's also a good idea because of the 140 characters as you said.. in this day an age, people like to process their information short and terse.. otherwise it's too much thinking.
Gimmelfarb

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 10:10:59 PM

in this day an age, people like to process their information short and terse.. otherwise it's too much thinking.

too much thinking -- LOL. people these days. i mean, don't get me wrong -- you're right. but it's kind of sad when you think about it. people have the attention spans of little children these days.
gmx95

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 04:56:10 AM

was kinda always worthless for me :-)

Bitcoin and Litecoin trading platform. Up to 100% deposit bonus. Fund with credit card. http://novafxtrading.com/bitcoin-trading
cisahasa
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 03:02:29 PM

how did it die, when?

Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 04:06:23 PM

I don't agree with this statement.
i personally have over 1 000 friends on FB, from school, job, clubs etc. everybody are there Smiley
Thanks to FB I was able to reconnect with my old school friends after 15 years.
In my opinion, FB is great!

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀