Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:08:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MAST] MastCoin | CoinRecycler | Bittrex  (Read 180239 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
DailyModo

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 04:20:05 AM

No, we're not going to change the specifications of the coin now just because one guy on bitcointalk asked us to -- sorry DailyModo Smiley

Aside from that, our research and analysis shows that the 2x SuperBlocks for the last day of mining will yield the opposite effect. They will draw a lot of attention and hashrate to the coin, which will cause mining difficulty to rise for the last day and increase the coin's value. Also, note that due to our long maturity requirements (1200 confirmations) on mined blocks, any effects of SuperBlocks are delayed and spread out over time... meaning that the increased attention to the coin will precede any effect on price from the increase in block rewards.

Good explanation thank you. But you do not need to be arrogant by pointing "one guy on bitcointalk" im not bashing it,im holding the coin and sharing my concerns.

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qiwoman

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 04:25:15 AM

I really love this coin. My friends are supporting it and I bought some on Bittrex earlier. My mining partner is also mining it for us. I am trolling it hard on POLO too. Grin Grin
seattletu

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 04:27:49 AM

No, we're not going to change the specifications of the coin now just because one guy on bitcointalk asked us to -- sorry DailyModo Smiley

Aside from that, our research and analysis shows that the 2x SuperBlocks for the last day of mining will yield the opposite effect. They will draw a lot of attention and hashrate to the coin, which will cause mining difficulty to rise for the last day and increase the coin's value. Also, note that due to our long maturity requirements (1200 confirmations) on mined blocks, any effects of SuperBlocks are delayed and spread out over time... meaning that the increased attention to the coin will precede any effect on price from the increase in block rewards.

Good explanation thank you. But you do not need to be arrogant by pointing "one guy on bitcointalk" im not bashing it,im holding the coin and sharing my concerns.

i'm not sure if you're aware of this but he took it rather easy on you considering how absurd your request was.
MastiffCoin (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 04:30:52 AM

MastiffCoin is traded on the Bittrex exchange, one of the most popular altcoin exchanges today with over 1100 BTC of daily volume.

There are currently 1.89M coins total at the moment, with under 2 days left in the mining period. Our estimates suggest there will be between 2.1-2.5M coins total at the end of PoW mining, but it depends on how many PoS blocks are generated.

PoS blocks contribute to the total block count, but do not have the same block rewards as normal PoW blocks. Basically, they function as an interest generating system, adding small amounts on top of existing coins.

Our research and analysis indicates that there will be many positive effects to the SuperBlocks period. They are likely to cause significantly increased attention to the coin because in addition to being the final day of mining/end of PoW, miners will be attracted by the increased block rewards. Any increase in miners will cause a jump in network hashrate, and therefore an increase in difficulty, which will cause a rise in price.
DailyModo

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 04:31:21 AM

i'm not sure if you're aware of this but he took it rather easy on you considering how absurd your request was.

Absurd? because you take in account that every single member of this forum knows how a fork works?

Stop acting like a wild dog, i invested into this and my concerns were directed toward the dev no1 asked you anything.

CONTACT
gofoter

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 04:59:36 AM

Guys,they are two day left for mining.What would you advise me?Should I buy?

frankkkkkkk

Activity: 594
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 05:00:14 AM

ONLY 2 days?it is too fast
seattletu

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 05:01:03 AM

Absurd? because you take in account that every single member of this forum knows how a fork works?

Stop acting like a wild dog, i invested into this and my concerns were directed toward the dev no1 asked you anything.

you have 3 coins under your name, i would think you'd understand a fork by now since you've been on this forum so long.

and by the way i didn't say anything to you until you called the dev arrogant. which he wasn't being. but that coupled with your absurd request made me comment about it.
DogeGotMeIntoCrypto

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 05:02:22 AM

you have 3 coins under your name, i would think you'd understand a fork by now since you've been on this forum so long.

I don't see what the big deal is here?  Dev has spoken, can't you guys just drop it?

seattletu

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 05:03:40 AM

I don't see what the big deal is here?  Dev has spoken, can't you guys just drop it?

just pointing out that he's a silly person. i'm fine.  Cheesy
etoque
Legendary

Activity: 1974

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 05:08:30 AM

Notice the price going up again Smiley
VegasMiner

Activity: 111

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 05:12:35 AM

Notice the price going up again Smiley

Ahh, yes indeed! I have been mining at Minep.it for days now and everyone has asked what should I mine blah blah. I always said Mastiff as this has been the smoothest launch, POS, undervalued, etc. No one listened to me when diff was at 60-80 range. I had 5 more people. Now more people are in when the diff skyrocketed. Oh well, I have a very nice bag-o-Mastiff! Matoshi!!! Keep up the good work Dev and let's bang these super blocks out..
MastiffCoin (OP)

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 05:22:27 AM

No need to argue and sweat the small stuff here guys! We wish you all many Matoshis.. we just passed 100 BTC of volume on Bittrex in the last 24 hours. We're thrilled to see that our promotion efforts are helping build the community and interest in the coin. We just passed 200 followers on Twitter, and have been at ~50 people in our IRC channel today. This thread has been growing quickly.. we're very excited about the future of MastiffCoin!
daxiake

Activity: 688

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 05:30:05 AM

mastiffcoin will be dead fast.

because the dev's lack of techology level.
unimagani

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 05:36:11 AM

I'm continuously reassured that buying into this coin was the right decision. You don't seem like the usual retard who starts a new p&d coin.
The dev knowing what he's doing is 95% of what counts. Keep goin'
DailyModo

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 05:38:44 AM

and by the way i didn't say anything to you until you called the dev arrogant. which he wasn't being. but that coupled with your absurd request made me comment about it.

Lol 3 coin under my name. I think ur way too smart for me to discuss with you Smiley

CONTACT
clockers25

Activity: 118

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 05:42:02 AM

elaborate please?
HunterS

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 05:46:05 AM

elaborate please?

always got to be some muppet in here spreading fud.what a complete moron.yeah tech level is so bad thats why its been a trouble free launch and nothing has gone wrong since.like i said a complete moron.yes you Grin

clockers25

Activity: 118

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 05:49:11 AM

Sad isn't it, some asshole that didn't get in at 3K like I did!!  prick
VegasMiner

Activity: 111

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 06:11:04 AM

Sad isn't it, some asshole that didn't get in at 3K like I did!!  prick

Now now, play nice. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. He clearly cannot write complete structured sentences. No amount of technology will help that..,Yet. Maybe the Dev isn't the crazy genius some hope, but I will agree with most of you that this has been one of the cleanest launches in a while. The simple fact he isn't willing to destroy the credibility of the coin by offering this months "flavor" of anon services should say a lot. He is not a follower, he is a leader. He could tell us that in 3 weeks he will have anon wallet like the others, but how many others will actually deliver? I say this coin at least has a chance and we should give it time to mature and see where our "low tech" Dev can take us.  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 157 »
  Print  

Jump to: