Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:37:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: delete pls.  (Read 6365 times)
BEECoinfan

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 05:20:49 AM

is this a joke related to rat4?

No joke, it's just one of the many animals that is joining the animal crypto kingdom.

When I saw the coin, I definitely clicked on it because of Rat4 was hoping he had something to do with it lol

No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Heldis

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 05:51:01 AM
Last edit: May 19, 2014, 07:07:42 AM by Heldis

eu-pool.mine.nu

Easy mining NOMP pool. Up and running.
Payments: directly to your RATC address, after every 2 minutes, when you reach 40RATC.
Difficulty: vardiff
Mining: stratum+tcp://eu-pool.mine.nu:3037 Username:(your RATC address) Password:(any pass.)

You are more than welcome to mine with us!
AshCatchum-Ratata (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 07:27:34 AM

eu-pool.mine.nu

Payments: directly to your RATC address, after every 2 minutes, when you reach 40RATC.
Mining: stratum+tcp://eu-pool.mine.nu:3037 Username:(your RATC address) Password:(any pass.)

Added.
Heldis

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 08:12:54 AM

eu-pool.mine.nu

Added.
Thank you.
AshCatchum-Ratata (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 11:06:29 AM

Due to lack of time I am selling all RatCoin assets, I have announced RatCoin a bit too early, it need a better start.

Marketplace topic : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615685.0

Pools are already on board, only thing you need is a website.

If you're interested hit me up.
tz

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 11:10:48 AM

That's not a rat... that's a mouse..

this is a rat:

djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2014, 11:28:32 AM

Due to lack of time I am selling all RatCoin assets, I have announced RatCoin a bit too early, it need a better start.

all the asset ? Seriously you mean the picture (and the wallet you got straight out of github ?)
This is getting more and more stupid  Grin
(since you released the wallet, your asset are decreasing...  )

Lol didn't want to do an IPO for coins, but selling all the premine at once is good  Grin

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
AshCatchum-Ratata (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 11:40:25 AM

all the asset ? Seriously you mean the picture (and the wallet you got straight out of github ?)

Lol didn't want to do an IPO for coins, but selling all the premine at once is good  Grin

It's not a lot that i ask for, im just looking for some one to take it over for a very friendly price thats it.
BEECoinfan

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 11:57:44 AM

It's not a lot that i ask for, im just looking for some one to take it over for a very friendly price thats it.

Thanks mate, I put a bit of Hash into the coin just for fun but with this announcement  it is pretty much guaranteed dead.... to bad their is not even an exchange yet to sell the coin.

AshCatchum-Ratata (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 12:10:09 PM

This is getting more and more stupid  Grin
(since you released the wallet, your asset are decreasing...  )

Lol didn't want to do an IPO for coins, but selling all the premine at once is good  Grin

Thanks mate, I put a bit of Hash into the coin just for fun but with this announcement  it is pretty much guaranteed dead.... to bad their is not even an exchange yet to sell the coin.

I am thinking for a solution, everything will be running as usual.

Option 1 : A new dev will take over this coin
Option 2 : I will relaunch the coin, but with a much better launch announcement than currently the case is, and also with a proper website and perhaps an exchange.
BEECoinfan

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 12:19:20 PM

Lol didn't want to do an IPO for coins, but selling all the premine at once is good  Grin

Thanks mate, I put a bit of Hash into the coin just for fun but with this announcement  it is pretty much guaranteed dead.... to bad their is not even an exchange yet to sell the coin.

Option 2 : I will relaunch the coin, but with a much better launch announcement than currently the case is, and also with a proper website and perhaps an exchange.

Option 1: Coin will die, its not far enough in for it to be worth it for a dev to take over, easier to just create their own.
Option 2: Why its already launched and running, Last night I had over 300 MH on it and others in the pool had almost 900MH with about 10 Gigahash total on the network.  Not to bad for a launch, This coin isn't serious like Sync where it will get 200 GH.  Add all the features and it should pick up steam, if you Relaunch you will most likely lose all the supports you did have and kill the coin.  Why not just get the Website up, try to get listed on any exchange and Get all the relevant data from this thread, Start a new one and have the Mods delete this one.

AshCatchum-Ratata (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 12:24:39 PM

Option 1: Coin will die, its not far enough in for it to be worth it for a dev to take over, easier to just create their own.
Option 2: Why its already launched and running, Last night I had over 300 MH on it and others in the pool had almost 900MH with about 10 Gigahash total on the network.  Not to bad for a launch, This coin isn't serious like Sync where it will get 200 GH.  Add all the features and it should pick up steam, if you Relaunch you will most likely lose all the supports you did have and kill the coin.  Why not just get the Website up, try to get listed on any exchange and Get all the relevant data from this thread, Start a new one and have the Mods delete this one.

Ok I will do so, I have found some one that is willing to help me, in this stage i will get the website up, and get in touch with exchanges to add the coin. Smiley
BEECoinfan

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 12:54:53 PM

Ok I will do so, I have found some one that is willing to help me, in this stage i will get the website up, and get in touch with exchanges to add the coin. Smiley

Good to hear mate, Stick with and make it successful!

KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2014, 03:55:43 PM

Has anyone scanned it to see if it's a RAT?

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
Xaltotun

Activity: 371
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 09:56:31 PM

Has anyone scanned it to see if it's a RAT?

Careful, it contains a bitcoin miner: Cheesy

https://www.metascan-online.com/en/scanresult/file/509def18d7994f06963097ab1559f272

███████▀▄▄███████▄▄
█████▀▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
███▀▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▄▀█
██▀▄███▀██▀▀     ▀▀███▄
██ ███▀           █▄▀███
██▄███             ██▄███
███▄▀   ▄▄███████▄▄ ██ ██
▀█▀▄ ▄█████▀▀▀▀▄▄▄  ██ ██
  █▀▄██▀▀▄▄█████▀▄█▄██ ██
 █▀▄██ █▀▀     ▄██▄███▄█
██ ██ █▀▄███████▀▄███▄█
██ ███ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄███▀ ▀ ▄█
██ ███▀▀█████████▀ ▄█ ███
▀██ ██             ██ ███
█▄██▄▀█           ███ ███
██▄███▄▀▄▄     ▄ ████ ██
███▄▀▀███████▀▀▀▄███ ██
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄█▀
█████████████████▀

████▀
█  ███▀  ▀
█  ██▀  ▀
█  █▀  ▀
█  ▀  ▀
█  ▄  ▄
█  █▄  ▄
█  ██▄  ▄
█  ███▄  ▄
    ████▄
||  Ann Thread  ||  Discord  ||  Facebook  ||  Twitter  ||   Github  ||
THE FIRST PYTHON BLOCKCHAIN

▀████
▀  ▀███  █
  ▀  ▀██  █
    ▀  ▀█  █
      ▀  ▀  █
      ▄  ▄  █
    ▄  ▄█  █
  ▄  ▄██  █
▄  ▄███  █
  ▄████
platorin

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 11:27:40 AM

Is a ratcoin a proper name? Wink
fairglu
Legendary

Activity: 1100
Merit: 1030

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2014, 11:44:30 AM

@dev can you please add my pool to pool list. url:eu-pool.mine.nu

FWIW it shows up as raw html source as you're missing a content-type header in your response (seems to be a common configuration bug in NOMP)

fairglu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2014, 11:57:37 AM

New RatCoin Blockchain Explorer up and running!

Note that the explorer is new tech, unrelated to ABE or other explorer, and was mostly dealing with Proof Of Work cryptos so far.
Things like extraction & difficulty are featured prominently, but aren't too relevant for Proof Of Stake, so suggestions on UI improvements are welcome!

Tips & Bounties appreciated at RATC RRWa5ux3vU4gStG9tAc3ao3iAUcoLt1qh3 or BTC 17nsaHHBq6FhwVZ7htTedUPk5CyaRDXdwt to help cover the hosting costs, thanks! Smiley

AshCatchum-Ratata (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 12:58:51 PM

New RatCoin Blockchain Explorer up and running!

Note that the explorer is new tech, unrelated to ABE or other explorer, and was mostly dealing with Proof Of Work cryptos so far.
Things like extraction & difficulty are featured prominently, but aren't too relevant for Proof Of Stake, so suggestions on UI improvements are welcome!

Tips & Bounties appreciated at RATC RRWa5ux3vU4gStG9tAc3ao3iAUcoLt1qh3 or BTC 17nsaHHBq6FhwVZ7htTedUPk5CyaRDXdwt to help cover the hosting costs, thanks! Smiley

Hey bro! Thank you very much for your blockchain, I really appreciate your work.

Bounty was 20,000 + 6 month long 2,000 per month Smiley 20,000 RATC is underway sir!

UPDATE :
At the moment we are working on getting RatCoin listed on atleast 1 exchange, we will try to contact more. Also we are working on the website, blockchain is finished.
And we have some cool stuff planned for the future.

fairglu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2014, 01:24:42 PM
Last edit: May 20, 2014, 02:43:09 PM by fairglu

Bounty was 20,000 + 6 month long 2,000 per month Smiley 20,000 RATC is underway sir!

Got them http://chainz.cryptoid.info/ratc/tx.dws?4037.htm, thanks!

DGB pool is dominating the current hashrate:
http://chainz.cryptoid.info/ratc/#!extraction

However the other MPOS pool seems to have incorrect setting (stratum port doesn't connect), and both NOMP pools have the bug of the missing content-type header (which means a browser may display the raw html source)

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: