Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:09:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Extremepool [POOL] [BCN/XMR/QCN/XDN/DASH/FCN/MCN/AEON/BBR/DOSH/OEC/INF8] MINING  (Read 39303 times)
Laserus

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 12:16:23 AM

Sorry, man, i used your pool for a long time, but its too unstable, it is down every 24 hours for a couple of hours, FINALLY, i found http://minergate.com to mine - actually best cryptonote pool ever, it is super stable and most profitable! They had a problem with withdraws, but i received all my funds, i do not want to be unpolite and promote other pool in this thread, sorry, but Minergate kicks all other pools asses. 
Mine stats
48 hours mining on extremepool gives me about 0.65 mln bcn with about 80-90% of time pool availability
48 hours mining on http://minergate.com gives me about 1 mln bcn with  100% of time pool availability
Again, i appreciate your work! But Minergate is just more profitable and stable.
Keep your work and i hope you will be as stable as Minergate.

I wanna do minergate, but I am mining stratum. Any suggestions?  Last time I checked, minergate was windows only :/
danteT

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 12:36:06 AM

Code:
[quote author=Laserus link=topic=615486.msg7555990#msg7555990 date=1403914583]
[quote author=danteT link=topic=615486.msg7555965#msg7555965 date=1403914447]
Sorry, man, i used your pool for a long time, but its too unstable, it is down every 24 hours for a couple of hours, FINALLY, i found http://minergate.com to mine - actually best cryptonote pool ever, it is super stable and most profitable! They had a problem with withdraws, but i received all my funds, i do not want to be unpolite and promote other pool in this thread, sorry, but Minergate kicks all other pools asses.  
Mine stats
48 hours mining on extremepool gives me about 0.65 mln bcn with about 80-90% of time pool availability
48 hours mining on http://minergate.com gives me about 1 mln bcn with  100% of time pool availability
Again, i appreciate your work! But Minergate is just more profitable and stable.

[/quote]

I wanna do minergate, but I am mining stratum. Any suggestions?  Last time I checked, minergate was windows only :/
[/quote]

What is your miner? If you have cpuminer-multi, it is buggy with stratum - problem is that if e.g. you have 4 cores and try 4 threads with it you will have 99% of CPU idle, because it is not working in correct way. Also native cpuminer is not working with minergate, but guys made fork with improvements to make it work with minergate - https://github.com/ekimmo/cpuminer-multi - WOLFs miner with minergate support
https://github.com/ekimmo/cpuminer-multi-LucasJones - LucasJones miner with minergate support.

BUT there is still first problem with 99% of CPU idle, BUT, there is a nice workaround:
try to connect miner via "screen" like that:

[code]
screen -dm ./minerd  -a cryptonight -o bcn.pool.minergate.com:5555 -u your_minergate_email -p x -t 1;
screen -dm ./minerd  -a cryptonight -o bcn.pool.minergate.com:5555 -u your_minergate_email -p x -t 1;

That example will launch 12 minerd instances each with 1 thread. And with minergate it will gives you 10% of cpu idle on 4 core.
Try to play with number of screens, but general rule is to use CPU_CORESx3 or CPU_CORESx4 to mine on cpuminer with NOT stratum protocol.
It works for me, hope it helps someone
[/code]
Laserus

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 12:46:40 AM

Code:
[quote author=Laserus link=topic=615486.msg7555990#msg7555990 date=1403914583]
[quote author=danteT link=topic=615486.msg7555965#msg7555965 date=1403914447]
Mine stats
48 hours mining on http://minergate.com gives me about 1 mln bcn with  100% of time pool availability

[/quote]

I wanna do minergate, but I am mining stratum. Any suggestions?  Last time I checked, minergate was windows only :/
[/quote]

What is your miner? If you have cpuminer-multi, it is buggy with stratum - problem is that if e.g. you have 4 cores and try 4 threads with it you will have 99% of CPU idle, because it is not working in correct way. Also native cpuminer is not working with minergate, but guys made fork with improvements to make it work with minergate - https://github.com/ekimmo/cpuminer-multi - WOLFs miner with minergate support
https://github.com/ekimmo/cpuminer-multi-LucasJones - LucasJones miner with minergate support.

BUT there is still first problem with 99% of CPU idle, BUT, there is a nice workaround:
try to connect miner via "screen" like that:

[code]

That example will launch 12 minerd instances each with 1 thread. And with minergate it will gives you 10% of cpu idle on 4 core.
Try to play with number of screens, but general rule is to use CPU_CORESx3 or CPU_CORESx4 to mine on cpuminer with NOT stratum protocol.
It works for me, hope it helps someone
[/code]

Thanks man. I got it to work, and my account is sensing that I am mining, but it isn't actually mining. The bar on minergate turns green, but I'm not getting a hash rate. My cpu usage is up at 95%, and says that it is mining, but doesn't display any hash rate. Any ideas?
danteT

Activity: 120

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 01:01:37 AM

Thanks man. I got it to work, and my account is sensing that I am mining, but it isn't actually mining. The bar on minergate turns green, but I'm not getting a hash rate. My cpu usage is up at 95%, and says that it is mining, but doesn't display any hash rate. Any ideas?

Just wait a bit and it will be ok, i guess it is just stats updating, i had the same.
Laserus

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 01:17:44 AM

Just wait a bit and it will be ok, i guess it is just stats updating, i had the same.

I waited, and it did start to submit shares, but VERY slowly. I'm on a 16 core CPU, and it is submitting a share about every 2-3 minutes. On other pools, it submits one every 5-10 seconds :/   
33zer0w0lf (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2014, 01:20:22 AM

I waited, and it did start to submit shares, but VERY slowly. I'm on a 16 core CPU, and it is submitting a share about every 2-3 minutes. On other pools, it submits one every 5-10 seconds :/   
it doesn't matter when it matters how many.
you might notice you are submitted shares at a higher diff than other pools.

http://www.extremepool.org (BCN) (MRO) (QCN) (XDN) (BBR) (AEON) (ORION) (DSH) (CRR) (INF8)
Laserus

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 01:32:03 AM

Minergate has diff set to 444, which is very low, and I get much higher hashrates, but it takes much longer for it to submit a share. On other pools, they are usually over 6000 and submit a share about every 10 seconds. is that normal?
33zer0w0lf (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2014, 01:38:15 AM

Minergate has diff set to 444, which is very low, and I get much higher hashrates, but it takes much longer for it to submit a share. On other pools, they are usually over 6000 and submit a share about every 10 seconds. is that normal?

that is normal, and Extremepool has maxdiff set to 100000.  This creates less load on server and client.  

http://www.extremepool.org (BCN) (MRO) (QCN) (XDN) (BBR) (AEON) (ORION) (DSH) (CRR) (INF8)
Laserus

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 01:39:43 AM

that is normal but Extremepool has maxdiff set to 100000.  This creates less loan on server and client. 

Were you able to see why my hashrate was showing up so low on your website?  I know I have much higher hashrate I can see the hashrate on the miners themselves.
33zer0w0lf (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2014, 01:44:00 AM

that is normal but Extremepool has maxdiff set to 100000.  This creates less loan on server and client. 

Were you able to see why my hashrate was showing up so low on your website?  I know I have much higher hashrate I can see the hashrate on the miners themselves.
I see it increasing.

33zer0w0lf (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2014, 01:45:40 AM

Mine stats
48 hours mining on http://minergate.com gives me about 1 mln bcn with  100% of time pool availability

minergate is a pps system.  which means they can say they are paying you more however when you try to withdraw ... good luck..

I used to mine there but the inability to withdraw coins when the markets were high and I wanted to sell coins is what forced me to open my own pools.
don't take my word for it, read there thread, post after post about people not being able to withdraw.

33zer0w0lf (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2014, 05:41:10 AM

your hash looking better now?

tukernun

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 07:04:56 AM

Ty, 33zer0w0lf. Extremepool is nice. I mining in almost from the beginning- good job  Smiley
33zer0w0lf (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2014, 07:09:16 AM

Ty, 33zer0w0lf. Extremepool is nice. I mining in almost from the beginning- good job  Smiley
thank you!  That's great to hear.

33zer0w0lf (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 07:24:58 PM

Wow advertising your pool on this thread that's amazing I will return the favor.

btctradingonline

Activity: 131

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 05:08:32 AM

My mining on your pool was OK some hours ago, but now :

Code:
11:57:57:385	b04	Stratum - connecting to 'bcn.extremepool.org' <216.119.175.35> port 5555
11:57:57:615 b04 Stratum - Connected
11:57:57:675 124 Stratum - connecting to 'bcn.extremepool.org' <216.119.175.35> port 5555
11:57:57:855 b04 got 88 bytes
11:57:57:855 b04 buf: {"id":1,"jsonrpc":"2.0","error":{"code":-1,"message":"invalid address used for login"}}

11:57:57:855 b04 parse packet: 84
11:57:57:855 b04 Error in server response
: {"id":1,"jsonrpc":"2.0","error":{"code":-1,"message":"invalidaddressusedforlogin"}}

what's wrong to this pool, my rigs can not mine

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

33zer0w0lf (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 05:10:51 AM

My mining on your pool was OK some hours ago, but now :

Code:
11:57:57:385	b04	Stratum - connecting to 'bcn.extremepool.org' <216.119.175.35> port 5555
11:57:57:615 b04 Stratum - Connected
11:57:57:675 124 Stratum - connecting to 'bcn.extremepool.org' <216.119.175.35> port 5555
11:57:57:855 b04 got 88 bytes
11:57:57:855 b04 buf: {"id":1,"jsonrpc":"2.0","error":{"code":-1,"message":"invalid address used for login"}}

11:57:57:855 b04 parse packet: 84
11:57:57:855 b04 Error in server response
: {"id":1,"jsonrpc":"2.0","error":{"code":-1,"message":"invalidaddressusedforlogin"}}

what's wrong to this pool, my rigs can not mine
nothing wrong with pool, you are attempting to mine the bcn pool without a valid bcn address.
what address are you using?

EndlessWin

Activity: 139

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 04:45:47 PM

hey 33zer0w0lf. there is a pull request on zone's github with fantomcoin support. can you add it to your pool please?

tired of identical bitcoin forks? try out BCN - no ASICs, no transaction tracking https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=512747.0
33zer0w0lf (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2014, 05:04:31 PM

hey 33zer0w0lf. there is a pull request on zone's github with fantomcoin support. can you add it to your pool please?
I am looking into this now.
If Zone117x approves the code I will add both fantomcoin and monet verde

jellyhashman

Activity: 146
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 05:06:48 PM

I am looking into this now.
If Zone117x approves the code I will add both fantomcoin and monet verde

Glorious! Keep up the good job.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: