Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:26:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 230GH on sync coin?  (Read 1318 times)
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 02:02:04 AM

so this coin offers nothing new except lower minting and yet 230GH is on it already ? is this even correct?  where did that much hash come from ? did everyone leave doge and ltc or something?

that coin is going to be a huge pump and dump.

chinabreak123

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 02:33:39 AM

it will disappear

eXocoin [EXO]-gen 2.0- dev. from scratch! Give-Away | Open Beta
mazuma

Activity: 311
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 02:36:32 AM

thanks for your opinion bro. Were you under living under a rock this whole time that SyncCoin got you bothered. What about RIGHtcoin, libertycoin, husky, dream and COUNTEless other fucking coins that came out. Does any coin have anything innovative. The innovative coins tthat are VERY VERY FEW have been cloned and rebranded multiple times. It doesnt matter anymore whether a coin is innovative or not. Alt Currency is a game. You either get in when its LOW, if you can spot a low and get out when its high, there is NOTHING UNIQUE ABOUT ANY COIN. None of these coins will get real life play, none of these coins will be adopted, NONE OF THESE COINS will exist a year from now. Ride the train, get out before its too late.

Most of the coins are made by asians, and other illterate fucks with poor grammar and composition skills. Everyone focuses on a fucking LOGO and all these ALT COIN have NOTHING going for it aside from the VERY VERY FEW. Im not going to hate. play this game, if your winning you wont bitch.
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 02:47:22 AM

thanks for your opinion bro. Were you under living under a rock this whole time that SyncCoin got you bothered. What about RIGHtcoin, libertycoin, husky, dream and COUNTEless other fucking coins that came out. Does any coin have anything innovative. The innovative coins tthat are VERY VERY FEW have been cloned and rebranded multiple times. It doesnt matter anymore whether a coin is innovative or not. Alt Currency is a game. You either get in when its LOW, if you can spot a low and get out when its high, there is NOTHING UNIQUE ABOUT ANY COIN. None of these coins will get real life play, none of these coins will be adopted, NONE OF THESE COINS will exist a year from now. Ride the train, get out before its too late.

Most of the coins are made by asians, and other illterate fucks with poor grammar and composition skills. Everyone focuses on a fucking LOGO and all these ALT COIN have NOTHING going for it aside from the VERY VERY FEW. Im not going to hate. play this game, if your winning you wont bitch.

Thanks for reiterating my post. Now let's get to the part of where 230GH came from out of nowhere.

mazuma

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 03:12:43 AM

what do you mean out of no where? The fact you mention people left doge and ltc to mine this, tells me you dont know how x11 hash works.
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 03:15:53 AM

what do you mean out of no where? The fact you mention people left doge and ltc to mine this, tells me you dont know how x11 hash works.

Really, peoples gpu can't be switched from scrypt to x11. Tell me more about it. Obviously you are privy to secrets i am not.

mazuma

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 03:17:29 AM

majority of the people on doge and ltc are asics and gridseeds. People dont fucking mine with GPU on that einstein. at 0.0028 per hash, its not profitable, even those with lower electricity. So maybe you could have been more clearer. REgardless what a shit fucking post. 280 GH out of no where oh NOOOOOOO lets make a thread about it and start a discussion. fuck off
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 03:19:29 AM

majority of the people on doge and ltc are asics and gridseeds. People dont fucking mine with GPU on that einstein. at 0.0028 per hash, its not profitable, even those with lower electricity. So maybe you could have been more clearer. REgardless what a shit fucking post. 280 GH out of no where oh NOOOOOOO lets make a thread about it and start a discussion. fuck off

Really everyone mining scrypt now is on asics? is this a fact.

Come on noob please tell me more. I need your wisdom. Also please sprinkle with more swearing i like a full display of ignorance when i converse with your type.

kingscrown

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2014, 03:20:14 AM

ipominer has it, and it has mulitpool for drk alike coins.

thats the story.

mazuma

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 03:21:26 AM

haha. Love it. call me a noob. No retort whatsoever.  Learn to read . I said Majority, not ALL. You seem to be seeing what you want to see with these posts. Pathetic man
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 03:29:58 AM

haha. Love it. call me a noob. No retort whatsoever.  Learn to read . I said Majority, not ALL. You seem to be seeing what you want to see with these posts. Pathetic man

Calling a noob and noob? how crazy. But since you love it, i shall continue. Well, you just told me doge and ltc miners couldn't mine x11. Be more expansive in your statements if you wish to make sweeping remarks like that.

Let me help you out. You should have said.

Since i believe the majority of doge and ltc miners use scrypt asics, i don't consider the 230gh came from there.

Not

"The fact you mention people left doge and ltc to mine this, tells me you dont know how x11 hash works."

There you go. See how it works.

cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 03:40:40 AM

It's either a flaw in hashrate code or someone has developed an asic for X11.

Yes it jumped from 230GH to 80Gh in a few mins. Then is bouncing around.

That is a huge amount of gpus in an unknown pool or farm or x11 asic is here.

mazuma

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 04:03:36 AM

It's either a flaw in hashrate code or someone has developed an asic for X11.

Yes it jumped from 230GH to 80Gh in a few mins. Then is bouncing around.

That is a huge amount of gpus in an unknown pool or farm or x11 asic is here.

Sorry bro, i should have been more clearer on the internet. Apologize
r0ach
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 04:27:30 AM

230gh in x11 is roughly equal to 80gh scrypt, except botnets and FPGA get to have a field day with x11.  It's probably something like 20-40gh equivalent of legit scrypt miners.  The other 1/2 to 3/4ths is whatever the fuck.

So basically, even with botnet help, the hash isn't higher than even Shibecoin pulled off.

......ATLANT......
..Real Estate Blockchain Platform..
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                    ████████████░
                  ▄██████████████░
                 ▒███████▄████████░
                ▒█████████░████████░
                ▀███████▀█████████
                  ██████████████
           ███████▐██▀████▐██▄████████░
          ▄████▄█████████▒████▌█████████░
         ███████▄█████████▀██████████████░
        █████████▌█████████▐█████▄████████░
        ▀█████████████████▐███████████████
          █████▀████████ ░███████████████
    ██████▐██████████▄████████████████████████░
  ▄████▄████████▐███████████████░▄▄▄▄░████████░
 ▄██████▄█████████▐█████▄█████████▀████▄█████████░
███████████████████▐█████▄█████████▐██████████████░
▀████████▀█████████▒██████████████▐█████▀█████████
  ████████████████ █████▀█████████████████████████
   ▀██▀██████████ ▐█████████████  ▀██▀██████████
    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀██████████

..INVEST  ●  RENT  ●  TRADE..
 ✓Assurance     ✓Price Discovery     ✓Liquidity     ✓Low Fees

███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

◣Whitepaper ◣ANN ThreadTelegram
◣ Facebook     ◣ Reddit          ◣ Slack

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███

Hero/Legendary members
PhattyBanks

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 04:37:09 AM

dark dev said it should be easy to build x11 asics maybe knc or dem yellows are testing them out tbh
404notfound

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 06:54:04 AM

There are innovative coins i.e. (curecoin, gridcoin, counterparty, peercoin, mastercoin, darkcoin), but 80% of people seem to be more interested in the next shitcoin.
flound1129

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

www.multipool.us

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 07:01:22 AM

There is about 90-100GH of scrypt hash that jumps around between the new shitcoins, X11 hashrate is about 2.8x scrypt hashrate for the same hardware, so that's equivalent to around 280GH of X11 hash.

And yes they are all pump and dumps.  Duh.

Multipool - Always mine the most profitable coin - Scrypt, X11 or SHA-256!
popok

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 09:45:05 AM

The price is the biggest reason, maybe the miners more optimistic this coin.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: