Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:04:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ApplianceStore] - Official Reports - Daily Updates - Important Information  (Read 25610 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
floatyfish

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 12:10:32 AM

Good to know you're back, and sorry about the health situation. Also, I believe that you may have incorrectly sent a div to me? It was sent in the one transaction from 9-4 that is still pending (the .37 BTC) one. I can PM you the address if you want.

I'm so sleep deprived I couldn't find it if I tried. If you want to PM me the info I'll look into it when I am awake.

Thanks!

PM Sent!

If you feel like donating: 1NtgJf4znCsA5GJDCbqtowHL2143WyqLkC
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Harrison Bergeron

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 12:34:20 AM

No I am not "involved" with KLYE in the way it seems to have been taken. The only way I am involved with him is that I offered to throw some units of some new projects to those he shafted. This is in the future, has nothing to do with the current XXXProfit site or this offer. I don't like the dude personally. Most of those involved with him are also involved with XXXProfit so it's just a bonus to those that supported me. We are not working on anything together and never will.

For the sake of transparency, I would like to include a link to the thread started by ABitInterested detailing the relationship that he initiated with MrKlye of the defunct KlyeMax IPO.  Keep in mind that MrKlye has zero qualifications or experience in the adult entertainment industry.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=755522.0

[...] I have reached out to MRKLYE and he has verbally agreed to help when possible with some outreach and promotion on some of these projects and the type of help needed should be something he is familiar with. In exchange I am going to set aside 5 to 10% of each project (from my own holdings) to go towards the repayment of those owed money by KLYEMAX Studios. If MRKLYE does help with these projects when it's time it will be possible for him to make extra money in addition to the percentage I am setting aside and will facilitate faster reimbursement.

This arrangement will be mutually beneficial so no need to argue for months over motives. One of the key things we will need on some of these new projects is participation by other webcam models and knowing the business will allow Kyle to do something he is familiar with. Hopefully he has some connections in this regard as well.

Regardless of the outcome I am willing to contribute 5 to 10% of each project to this repayment pool except where it may be detrimental to any one project. In other words it may be somewhat flexible depending on specifics at the time.

If you are owed money by KLYEMAX Studios please contact me and provide proof and relevant details. [...]

In addition, as a wary outside observer interested in these sorts of matters, I personally would like a detailed explanation from ABitInterested on the reasons for the secrecy surrounding what information is made public about his appliance store and XXX website.  Otherwise, investors are blindly accepting "returns" from an unidentifiable source.
Justin00
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 02:03:27 AM

Why the fuck did you delete my posts ?

You know we know who you other identity is on bitcointalk right ?
Months ago some one kindly messaged about a shit load of people... some of them ignored it.. some of them investigated further.

I'll wait till you run before I mention who you really are.

Anyways your back now... So back to business I guess Smiley

ABitInterested (OP)

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 08:15:19 PM

Months ago some one kindly messaged about a shit load of people... some of them ignored it.. some of them investigated further.

I have no other name on this forum and never have.
ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 08:17:27 PM

...Just got all the back payments I was due this morning.  A bit late, but no big deal as long as I get paid.

HowardF, you either can't into math, or flat-out lying.
[/quote]

If that was posted on the 24th you are correct that he hasn't received all payments to date. Guess he'll be extra satisfied once they all come in.
floatyfish

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 09:03:46 PM

Why bother building suspense when the correct thing to do would be to release all the info as soon as possible?

HowardF

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

I do Stuff, and stuff.....

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 09:25:05 PM

...Just got all the back payments I was due this morning.  A bit late, but no big deal as long as I get paid.

HowardF, you either can't into math, or flat-out lying.

If that was posted on the 24th you are correct that he hasn't received all payments to date. Guess he'll be extra satisfied once they all come in.

Sigh....  I actually ignore lambchop, like pretty much everyone else on this forum, so I'm not sure the exact message he sent, nor do I give a shit what he says, but since it's now quoted here, I guess I will follow up my original comment.  I actually was only referring to the 9/2 payment that was mentioned but never sent as being caught up.  I figured you would send the other payments once you had broken them out here (or in a private message / private forum).  I added the 2 payments sent and figured that was about the right amount for the 9/2 payment, and figured that's what they were for, since we hadn't had a post from you at that point explaining the payments.  I was wrong, but still at least some payments were sent, so I posted the message.

Whatever the case, I'm really tired of dealing with the crap in this particular thread, so I would strongly suggest to you ABitInterested that we should really take any actual dealing relating to your investors off this forum, which has basically devolved into childish trolls constantly ranting about how nobody in the world knows how to investment as well as they do (I seriously hope you're a billionaire lambchop, for all the shit you talk).  I get the value you get in showing other potential investors the returns you provide, so continuing to post here makes sense, but if you could also post everything somewhere private where those of us who actually have a vested interest can read updates and talk with you without filtering out all the childish noise that would be great.  I know you're busy, but you had talked about implementing something like this to me in the past.  Doesn't need to be anything fancy to waste time on, just a private google group or something similar would work.

ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 07:36:34 PM

In regards to your comment about off forums, that is the plan but they like to blow things up here then my email lights up anyhow. Working on it though.

Cheers
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 11:38:16 AM

Gentlemen!

From now on, do your laundry in your sink.
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 08:14:37 PM

Is anyone else getting the that the account has been suspended while trying to login into the other forum where information was supposed to be dispersed?

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 03:29:14 AM

Update

A few things.

First of all the unconfirmed transaction is still unconfirmed. If anyone knows what I did wrong please enlighten me. The date I sent this isn't even correct so it looks like it was rebroadcast or something? The fee paid was .00011 which is what I always use on these transactions but it does say "low priority".

https://blockchain.info/tx/cbfb10bdcb2a1f92970dc5e9f6b0ea8069870eed4a1564299bab33b5daaa19aa

Also, I miscalculated the last few payments I sent. One of them is in limbo anyhow (see above) but I will be going through and doing these from scratch with the correct numbers. Consider those payments a thank you for your patience while I was being a slowpoke.

In addition, I have been testing Amazon with good results and will be hitting it hard in the coming weeks. Unfortunately they only pay twice per month so those will have to be calculated differently once we are doing a lot of quantity there otherwise it would destroy cash flow. It looks like Amazon will need to be calculated twice per month when payments arrive while eBay and store sales continue to be calculated daily. The prices are higher than eBay so far but not all parts can be listed without buying UPC's. I have no idea how newly listed parts will do but for those already in the system Amazon rocks.

Finally, I am going to post regular updates starting today and catch up on past payments a few at a time as I can get USD to Bitcoin. I got Circle approved, added funds with both credit card and bank account then something happened and I couldn't add any more. That has been corrected as of today but I am over my instant availability limit for the week and my credit card hard limit  for the week. Fortunately Circle seems to zap money out of my account at a record pace, something Coinbase took a week to accomplish.

Thanks again for your patience and if anyone can tell me how to unfreeze this stupid transaction using the blockchain.info wallet or at least let me know what might have caused it I would appreciate it.

Cheers

ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 03:46:12 AM
Last edit: October 04, 2014, 04:09:59 AM by ABitInterested

REVISED Revenue Report For September 2nd, 2014

Correcting a miscalculation for this date.

Total Revenue - $658.95 (428.95 eBay and $230 appliances)

Daily Management Fee - $65.90

Units Issued Prior To Today's Cutoff (Noon CST) - 163,504

Management Fee Per Unit - $0.000403 USD (.00000110 BTC @ $364.42 Per BTC)

Daily Yield - 0.09% (At .00122 Per Unit Before Discounts)

Units Issued And Active For Following Day (So Far) - Approximately 163,504

Units Remaining - 136,496 of 300,000 offered and 600,000 total.

These Payments Have Been Sent (Combined With 10-3-14 Payments)
ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 03:50:57 AM
Last edit: October 04, 2014, 04:10:36 AM by ABitInterested

Revenue Report For October 3rd, 2014

Total Revenue - $1100.00 (0.00 eBay and $1100 appliances)

Daily Management Fee - $110.00

Management Fee Per Unit - $0.000673 USD (.00000184 BTC @ $364.42 Per BTC)

Daily Yield - 0.15% (At .00122 Per Unit Before Discounts)

Units Issued And Active For Following Day (So Far) - 163,504

These Payments Have Been Sent (Combined With 9-2-14 Revised Payments)
floatyfish

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 06:29:30 AM

Is anyone else getting the that the account has been suspended while trying to login into the other forum where information was supposed to be dispersed?

Yes, hopefully ABI will be able to chime in on that.

webbrowser

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 01:01:44 PM

Update

A few things.

First of all the unconfirmed transaction is still unconfirmed. If anyone knows what I did wrong please enlighten me. The date I sent this isn't even correct so it looks like it was rebroadcast or something? The fee paid was .00011 which is what I always use on these transactions but it does say "low priority".

https://blockchain.info/tx/cbfb10bdcb2a1f92970dc5e9f6b0ea8069870eed4a1564299bab33b5daaa19aa

I'm no expert on these matters, but I think it goes like this. The transation's priority is affected by the age of the inputs, size of the transaction (in btc and in bytes), and transaction fee.  This is to reward the miner and protect the network from lots of tiny dust transactions. Unfortunately, the priority is low because because you usually send payments out right after coinbase sends it to you, large packet size with multiple small btc outputs, and apparently a small transaction fee. And so if there aren't any miners who are willing to include this transaction in their newly mined blocks, the transaction isn't confirmed.

If the transaction isn't confirmed for some period of time, blockchain.info assumes that it won't be confirmed and forgets it and "returns" the coins to your wallet. But all the signatures in the original transaction are still valid, so if some other miner retains the transaction in its memory and rebroadcasts it, it re-enters blockchain's memory with a different date.

At this point, that transaction might still eventually get confirmed, but it might not. Not sure if you can just ignore it.  Or just re-spend the coins that were returned to your wallet. Or, in some wallets, I think you can add extra transaction fees to the transaction to increase its priority.

Not sure how to avoid this in future. Keep some coins in your wallet and pay out from that? Pay less frequently so that the btc amount is larger? Pay the recommended transaction fee?
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2014, 04:19:57 PM

Update

A few things.

I'm no expert on these matters, but I think it goes like this. The transation's priority is affected by the age of the inputs, size of the transaction (in btc and in bytes), and transaction fee.  This is to reward the miner and protect the network from lots of tiny dust transactions. Unfortunately, the priority is low because because you usually send payments out right after coinbase sends it to you, large packet size with multiple small btc outputs, and apparently a small transaction fee. And so if there aren't any miners who are willing to include this transaction in their newly mined blocks, the transaction isn't confirmed.

If the transaction isn't confirmed for some period of time, blockchain.info assumes that it won't be confirmed and forgets it and "returns" the coins to your wallet. But all the signatures in the original transaction are still valid, so if some other miner retains the transaction in its memory and rebroadcasts it, it re-enters blockchain's memory with a different date.

At this point, that transaction might still eventually get confirmed, but it might not. Not sure if you can just ignore it.  Or just re-spend the coins that were returned to your wallet. Or, in some wallets, I think you can add extra transaction fees to the transaction to increase its priority.

Not sure how to avoid this in future. Keep some coins in your wallet and pay out from that? Pay less frequently so that the btc amount is larger? Pay the recommended transaction fee?

I think thats correct but to be sure i suggest contacting blockchain.info because they might have some special settings. So its most probably best to ask them instead assuming it will work like normal bitcoin clients would handle it.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2014, 05:29:37 PM

Revenue Report For October 3rd, 2014

Total Revenue - $1100.00 (0.00 eBay and $1100 appliances)

Daily Management Fee - $110.00

Management Fee Per Unit - $0.000673 USD (.00000184 BTC @ $364.42 Per BTC)

Daily Yield - 0.15% (At .00122 Per Unit Before Discounts)

These Payments Have Been Sent (Combined With 9-2-14 Revised Payments)

AB... did you notice that you jumped from september 2nd to october 3rd? Its a month in between... Wink

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 02:03:03 AM

AB... did you notice that you jumped from september 2nd to october 3rd? Its a month in between... Wink

Had to redo all of my spreadsheet data due to a change in calculations with the new numbers provided recently. Meanwhile I'm getting back to posting new data regularly and catching up on the old stuff as time allows.
ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 04:01:41 PM
Last edit: October 06, 2014, 12:28:19 AM by ABitInterested

Revenue Report For October 4th, 2014

$40.55 - Part Sales

$13.77 eBay - http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=271438559595

$6.99 eBay - http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=271438575330

$19.79 eBay - http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=271488801232

$825 - Appliance Sales

$425.00 - Stainless Side By Side

$300.00  - Roper Washer & Dryer Set

$100.00  - Roper Washer (with trade in)

Total Revenue - $865.55

Daily Management Fee - $86.56

Management Fee Per Unit - $0.00053 USD (.00000180 BTC @ $293.99 Per BTC)

Daily Yield - 0.1475% (At .00122 Per Unit Before Discounts)

These Payments Have Been Sent
ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 04:03:40 PM

October 5th, 2014 Updates

Closed - Sunday

Any part sales will be added to following day.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: